what is it about black women that italian men find attractive?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 92
Next Last

“Live For Today, In The Moment”

Since: Jul 07

STL/NYC

#1 Jul 13, 2007
i have noticed that i am approached more by italian men, then by black men where i live. i find italians to be very attractive, and i love the accents. just curious about what other's think? also, does anybody know about the theory that most italian or sicillian's ancestors were of african descent?

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jul 13, 2007
JANINEFUEGO wrote:
i have noticed that i am approached more by italian men, then by black men where i live. i find italians to be very attractive, and i love the accents. just curious about what other's think? also, does anybody know about the theory that most italian or sicillian's ancestors were of african descent?
Girlfriend, I know what you mean. I love Italian men myself. My favorite Italian actor is John Travolta. I think he is find as HELL!!!!!! My second is Robert DeNiro, and you know he love some chocolate. All of his grilfriends and wives are black. Italian men have a thing for sisters. I was one of them. I remember catching the subway in Philadephia, and this heavy-set, tall Italian man was trying to talk to me. This man looks like he can be my father, OK. He was like 20 years older than me or something, I don't know, but he looks pretty old to me. So, anyway, he was trying to invite me for dinner, and I was looking at this man like he was crazy because I never date a white man before. Italian have athing for sisters, and that's a fact.
L ALL OVER

Sebastopol, CA

#3 Jul 13, 2007
I would love to be approached by an italian man. There is this pizza delivery guy in my neighborhood that is so hot.
Ashley

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 14, 2007
JANINEFUEGO wrote:
I don't know the ENTIRE truth, but what I do know is that Sicily was, from what I've heard, conquered by Africans. You know what happens when different nationalities live under one empire....people start "mating" and having these biracial children. So you've never dated an Italiano? I've dated plenty and they are something else lol, in a good way though. They are some of THE MOST confident men on earth too, from my personal experience. They believe in taking care of their women in all ways and BEING the man in the relationship.
L ALL OVER

Sebastopol, CA

#6 Jul 14, 2007
KING wrote:
why is it on this site all the fckin threads i see r about black women with other race of men ??
"black women & arabic men"
"black women & asian men"
"black women & indian men dating and marrying"
"black women who prefer white men"
and here u dumb asses r bashing black men for dating outside the race , since i see u whore bags r soo anxious to leave us black men , i dont wanna hear no more black women compalining about us , jumping on diff boats!!!
King, take a chill k?

1. This is one small forum

2. Whether you date black or not- the odds of you getting what you want are always in your favor bc there are more bw for bm to chose from

STL/NYC

#7 Jul 15, 2007
KING wrote:
why is it on this site all the fckin threads i see r about black women with other race of men ??
and here u dumb asses r bashing black men for dating outside the race , since i see u whore bags r soo anxious to leave us black men , i dont wanna hear no more black women compalining about us , jumping on diff boats!!!
well for starters, one of the reasons why you probably see more posts about black chicks and other races of men, is because majority of the black men have moved onto white girls, because apparantly black girls are loud, too argumentative, and nag too much, wear weaves and etc... so i assume black women, have moved on as well...

so, black girls have to find love somewhere else don't they? besides white guys are more passionate, and are appreciative, where as the black men I HAVE(not all black men in general) encountered are all about being hard, trying to be gangsters, fall under peer pressure from their boys, and im not stereotyping, im stating what I have encountered no one else.

no one is bashing the brothers, i have love for the black man, whether or not i will ever end up with one. everyone was not meant to be compatible with one another. as for you calling people whorebags??? are you serious???

how is it that black men get offended when black girls date outside the race, but it's accepting to see black men with white girls? black women and asian men are in the least percentage of getting married according the statistics. look it up...

STL/NYC

#8 Jul 15, 2007
KING wrote:
So, you live in Toronto, Canada huh? and how many black women live up there? what's the percentage? enough said...:P

and you calling people whorebags, not even knowing anyone on a MESSAGE BOARD, shows how rude and obnoxious you are, so respond to my post negative all you want, your not displaying nothing to me, or to anyone else who reads your post, only that your the dumba$$, and how childish you are. so feel free to post more negative comments towards me, see how much little effect it has on anyone.

“Old Skool”

Since: Jun 07

Daytona Beach, FL

#9 Jul 15, 2007
Maybe the straight hair extensions and a round bubble butt are what catches their eye. Seriously, there are not enough brothers (jail, dead) to match the available Black females at large. Hopefully you have enough class to keep up with them and they prefer a submissive type. Your kids hair would come out straight. Good Luck!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
L ALL OVER

Sebastopol, CA

#10 Jul 15, 2007
JANINEFUEGO

The reason why it is ok for men to do things and not women - one word: entitlement. I think it comes along with being born with a penis.

Do I agree with it? Hell no!
same people

Columbia, MD

#11 Jul 15, 2007
L ALL OVER wrote:
JANINEFUEGO
The reason why it is ok for men to do things and not women - one word: entitlement. I think it comes along with being born with a penis.
Do I agree with it? Hell no!
lol...so tru
ROCKY

Saint Maries, ID

#12 Jul 15, 2007
As a Italian man I always thought BW were attractive.
tommy

Cumming, GA

#14 Jul 15, 2007
JANINEFUEGO wrote:
<quoted text>
well for starters, one of the reasons why you probably see more posts about black chicks and other races of men, is because majority of the black men have moved onto white girls, because apparantly black girls are loud, too argumentative, and nag too much, wear weaves and etc... so i assume black women, have moved on as well...
so, black girls have to find love somewhere else don't they? besides white guys are more passionate, and are appreciative, where as the black men I HAVE(not all black men in general) encountered are all about being hard, trying to be gangsters, fall under peer pressure from their boys, and im not stereotyping, im stating what I have encountered no one else.
no one is bashing the brothers, i have love for the black man, whether or not i will ever end up with one. everyone was not meant to be compatible with one another. as for you calling people whorebags??? are you serious???
how is it that black men get offended when black girls date outside the race, but it's accepting to see black men with white girls? black women and asian men are in the least percentage of getting married according the statistics. look it up...
I knew sooner or later you issues would come out.

it never fails.

one thing is for certain black people hate themselves.
tommy

Cumming, GA

#15 Jul 15, 2007
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Girlfriend, I know what you mean. I love Italian men myself. My favorite Italian actor is John Travolta. I think he is find as HELL!!!!!! My second is Robert DeNiro, and you know he love some chocolate. All of his grilfriends and wives are black. Italian men have a thing for sisters. I was one of them. I remember catching the subway in Philadephia, and this heavy-set, tall Italian man was trying to talk to me. This man looks like he can be my father, OK. He was like 20 years older than me or something, I don't know, but he looks pretty old to me. So, anyway, he was trying to invite me for dinner, and I was looking at this man like he was crazy because I never date a white man before. Italian have athing for sisters, and that's a fact.
use your brain for once.

Robert deniro all his girlfriend,and wives were black?

read what you just said?

that's called a fetish.

And obviously it must be something deeper,because italian women are the same way with black men? why?

it's all material. It's never really spiritual.

Do these men approach you and talk about God coming back? Is God even in the equation? hell no.

And greeks,moved to rome,who moved to france,who moved to germany.

connect the dots.
tommy

Cumming, GA

#16 Jul 15, 2007
Gman wrote:
Maybe the straight hair extensions and a round bubble butt are what catches their eye. Seriously, there are not enough brothers (jail, dead) to match the available Black females at large. Hopefully you have enough class to keep up with them and they prefer a submissive type. Your kids hair would come out straight. Good Luck!
wtf??!?!?

you hope she has enough class to keep up with them?

and the kids hair would come out straight? okay.
tommy

Cumming, GA

#17 Jul 15, 2007
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the ENTIRE truth, but what I do know is that Sicily was, from what I've heard, conquered by Africans. You know what happens when different nationalities live under one empire....people start "mating" and having these biracial children. So you've never dated an Italiano? I've dated plenty and they are something else lol, in a good way though. They are some of THE MOST confident men on earth too, from my personal experience. They believe in taking care of their women in all ways and BEING the man in the relationship.
one thing you forgot to mention. Most are catholic. And most believe in God physically,not spiritually.

Sisters,and brothers are so lost.

Everything that glitter aint gold.

in america obviously black people are at the bottom materially,but spiritually.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#18 Jul 15, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>use your brain for once.
read what you just said?
that's called a fetish.
And obviously it must be something deeper,because italian women are the same way with black men? why?
Do these men approach you and talk about God coming back? Is God even in the equation? hell no.
connect the dots.
if you marry have children etc obviousley its not that much of a fetish right???
you dont marry or have kids with a fetish it has to be more than that,so your comment doesnt mean much?and what do you mean by material???
tommy

Cumming, GA

#19 Jul 15, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>if you marry have children etc obviousley its not that much of a fetish right???
you dont marry or have kids with a fetish it has to be more than that,so your comment doesnt mean much?and what do you mean by material???
yeah? keep believing that. Some people do get marry for superficial reasons.

why do you think most marriages in 5years. 55% of marriages ends in divorce.

that word material is deeper than it sounds. Most white people give a general meaning. But it's deeper.

I will tell you later.

But you tell me, what's your defintion?
tommy

Cumming, GA

#20 Jul 15, 2007
JANINEFUEGO wrote:
you want me to answer what they find attractive about you? Your p..sy.

Learn the history of Romans,or italians,and their quest for black experince since they were greeks.

What do italian women find attractive about black men? their d..ks.

I guarantee, you live in New York. Ask one of those itailian men if they mind if itialian women date black men. You'll learn a lot about them right then and there.

“Heaven help us all.”

Since: Apr 07

Trotwood

#21 Jul 15, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>use your brain for once.
read what you just said?
that's called a fetish.
connect the dots.
So everyone who marries and/or dates a particular race of women exclusively has a fetish? If he'd married and dated only white women, would that be a fetish?

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#22 Jul 15, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>you want me to answer what they find attractive about you? Your p..sy.
Learn the history of Romans,or italians,and their quest for black experince since they were greeks.
What do italian women find attractive about black men? their d..ks.
I guarantee, you live in New York. Ask one of those itailian men if they mind if itialian women date black men. You'll learn a lot about them right then and there.
tommy are you telling me ive only dated black men for there dicks,lmaooooooooo WHATEVERRRRRRRRR,most black men are blessed in that department yeah..BUT NOT ALL TOMMY,and how are you meant to no how big there d**k is before you have been there,why does everything have to be a fetish to you,what about liking someone who you get on with who you are attracted to ect ...
ive never dated black men simply because your meant to have big d**k,,it has nothing to do with that,i just think black men are beautiful,and anyone ive ever dated has been fine as hell,and had a nice personality,and not all had a big one and that is the truth ,so your sterotype goes out of the window on that one tommy,being meditterean myself i think im the best person to answer this question,,
by the way tommy let me be blunt about this seeing as though you are,,you say its a fetish,so was it a fetish for you tommy???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 92
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min African AE 24,499
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 min FELISITAS 120,904
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 6 min Big Knob 201
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min African AE 25,720
found out white girl i been wanting likes black... 13 min sean rector 1
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 18 min Carly HI YAH 6,087
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min John Galt 1,109,972
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 28 min African AE 631
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 3 hr Nat Turner 222
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 4 hr Phoenix Ascended 577
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••