why do white women constantly try to ...

why do white women constantly try to make black women jealous

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 104
Next Last
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2012
The other day I was in Macy's and a white woman was walking by me she had a black spouse walking next to her. when she saw me she laughed and kept rolling her eyes at me and kept kissing him and turning around to see if I was looking.Why do white women feel the need to brag about obtaining a black man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Middletown, NY

#2 Apr 4, 2012
White women are very conceited, and their actions usually show this. She must have been intimidating by your presence if she wasted her time with the rude actions.
TheBlackDevil VI

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Apr 4, 2012
Immaculatelo wrote:
The other day I was in Macy's and a white woman was walking by me she had a black spouse walking next to her. when she saw me she laughed and kept rolling her eyes at me and kept kissing him and turning around to see if I was looking.Why do white women feel the need to brag about obtaining a black man.
Many are just insecure, and you shouldn't let it affect you.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Apr 4, 2012
TheBlackDevil VI wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are just insecure, and you shouldn't let it affect you.
Thank you.

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 4, 2012
I think white people in western countries are bored and make issues, to entertain themselves. In third world countries people have real problems.

Then again I think the ww who do it, they are the type that are immature, like to act silly, like the drama and have not much going on in their lives.
TheBlackDevil VI

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Apr 4, 2012
Immaculatelo wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.
You're welcome.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Middletown, NY

#7 Apr 4, 2012
islandgirl10 wrote:
I think white people in western countries are bored and make issues, to entertain themselves. In third world countries people have real problems.
Then again I think the ww who do it, they are the type that are immature, like to act silly, like the drama and have not much going on in their lives.
Good point!

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

New York, NY

#8 Apr 4, 2012
Immaculatelo wrote:
I doubt she was doing that to make you jealous. She was just showing her man some affection

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Apr 4, 2012
Awwww did she hurt your feelings????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!! Why do you care if she's laughing at you or not? Typical of dumb young people, try ignoring the person and not paying them any mind. I have BW with WM try and get my attention all the time. I just laugh at their stupidity. BW with WM are dumb scatterbrains so I think their juvenile behavior is funny as heck. And my wife (who's white) just shakes her head at the attention starved scatterbrain IRBW.
TheBlackDevil VI

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Apr 4, 2012
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Awwww did she hurt your feelings????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!! Why do you care if she's laughing at you or not? Typical of dumb young people, try ignoring the person and not paying them any mind. I have BW with WM try and get my attention all the time. I just laugh at their stupidity. BW with WM are dumb scatterbrains so I think their juvenile behavior is funny as heck. And my wife (who's white) just shakes her head at the attention starved scatterbrain IRBW.
LOL Tim, you crazy, man.

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#11 Apr 4, 2012
Immaculatelo wrote:
You must have been staring at them to notice, concentrate on your shopping next time you are in Macey's instead of watching white women.
Jorge

Minden, LA

#12 Apr 4, 2012
Chances are she thinks it's payback or something for who knows what...The bm is prob just a pawn in her game as well...actually Tim, my brother is married to a black girl who is quite astute and in the nursing profession, so i have to call you on that generalization but other than that, yeah just ignore the bozo's

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Immaculatelo wrote:
You are jealous of IRWW and instead of taking responsibility for your feelings you are blaming others, no one can MAKE you feel jealousy. The jealousy is YOURS it comes from within YOU.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#14 Apr 4, 2012
Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
You are jealous of IRWW and instead of taking responsibility for your feelings you are blaming others, no one can MAKE you feel jealousy. The jealousy is YOURS it comes from within YOU.
Are guilty of something?

#15 Apr 4, 2012
TYPO: Are YOU guilty of something?

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#16 Apr 4, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Chances are she thinks it's payback or something for who knows what...The bm is prob just a pawn in her game as well...actually Tim, my brother is married to a black girl who is quite astute and in the nursing profession, so i have to call you on that generalization but other than that, yeah just ignore the bozo's
Doesn't matter her profession she's still a scatterbrain, also just because a person ios book smart does not mean hey can't be stupid and scatterbrains. Any BW that marries a WM is a scatterbrain and messing all over their grandmothers, and great grandmother's graves.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Apr 4, 2012
oops is* and they* lol!!!!!!!!!!
Jorge

Minden, LA

#18 Apr 4, 2012
Tim, lay off the meds...you got called on your remark, it's ok..people are prone to making dumbass comments

#19 Apr 4, 2012
Yes, the samethings happen to me. Actually before I even notice some people will look at me with a worried look on their face as if I am supposed to have a problem with it. When the non black female see's that I don't care they say out loud " yeah right". It's quite comical. I too think they are intimidated by my presence. People act as if I am supposed to be afraid of these btches. Like they have something over me because I am a black woman.

Their biracial daughters and sons like to flaunt them when they are out in public like they are better.

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 4, 2012
It sounds like she wanted attention or is just an immature person who feels the need to show off a trophy spouse. I feel sorry for the spouse if she always acts like this in public and regularly acts out like this when a black woman walks by them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 104
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,405,173
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 5 min Concentrated Juice 78
.............Trump GOONS out in Force 50 min Hillary 2016 1
..........Trump is mentally unfit! 56 min Hillary 2016 3
light skinned thinking they are better than tea... (Aug '12) 1 hr Dark Truth 85
White dominated sports compared to Black (Jun '11) 1 hr WEdominateyoumad123 34
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 1 hr Hillary 2016 22
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web