Silky haired, blue eyed HANDSOME WHIT...

Silky haired, blue eyed HANDSOME WHITE MAN with beautiful exotic BW

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Poli

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 17, 2008
and I was wondering, how do black men feel about this pic?

http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir...

thats a happily married pretty black girl with a hot white man.

I'm noticing..

Black women have it better. They have the better looking choice (white men). They have better bodies, better cooking, exotic looks... white women don't have.

White men are sexier, have better jobs, better wealth, have silky hair, blue eyes. Black guys are just big nosed, nappy headed and rude. they steal cars, rob homes, commit murders and rapes. When they date white women, they have no clue shes using him for attention. Lol... black women and white men have always had an attraction since the time of slavery until now. However, white women didn't start dating black men until the 70's, they simply found black men ugly, like most women of all races do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poli

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2008
Ok, so do white guys find girls from Bangladesh hot? I'm Indian and part Korean.

Since: May 08

Saundersfoot, UK

#3 Aug 17, 2008
Poli wrote:
I'm noticing..
Black women have it better. They have the better looking choice (white men). They have better bodies, better cooking, exotic looks... white women don't have.
White men are sexier, have better jobs, better wealth, have silky hair, blue eyes. Black guys are just big nosed, nappy headed and rude. they steal cars, rob homes, commit murders and rapes. When they date white women, they have no clue shes using him for attention. Lol... black women and white men have always had an attraction since the time of slavery until now. However, white women didn't start dating black men until the 70's, they simply found black men ugly, like most women of all races do.
ooooooooh.. ur gonna have a fight on ur hands wiv this thread hun....x i dont agree wiv everything u say...x but i prefer caucasian men to black....x i still wud d8 a black man though but im just not at the mo...x

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Northfield, OH

#4 Aug 17, 2008
Poli wrote:
I'm noticing..
Black women have it better. They have the better looking choice (white men). They have better bodies, better cooking, exotic looks...
white women don't have.
White men are sexier, have better jobs, better wealth, have silky hair, blue eyes. Black guys are just big nosed, nappy headed and
rude. they steal cars, rob homes, commit murders and rapes. When they date white women, they have no clue shes using him for attention.
Lol... black women and white men have always had an attraction since the time of slavery until now. However, white women didn't start dating black men until the 70's, they simply found black men ugly,
like most women of all races do.
You're a white male troll....Buh BYE...hahahahaha!! You white trash love to dream......hahahaha!

BM/BW Forever...Simple as that, yo can dig up as many of these cave men with some self-hating BW pics all you like, it still won't change the fact the BM/BW will forever pro-create. and choose to mbe together more than you IR TRASH, and you will continue to see those BM you hate in the future....hahahahaha!

&fe ature=related

Black And Proud Forever

“Making My MoM Proud!!!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 17, 2008
I'll tell you exactly what I see.

A very pretty THIN black woman.
Her hair is perm. Most likely a white washed black woman.
He is older than she is.
You don't see his other hand, possibly because he has on a wedding ring.
He took her to some cheap azz diner, because why spend real money on a woman that would give it up for cheap.
Plus. If she eating those meals, he will do as all the other coal mining white guys do. He'll dump her, and get another brain washed black woman.
The cycle continues.

“ZZZZZZZ”

Since: Oct 07

ATL

#6 Aug 17, 2008
She's ok first of all, your little tatics isn't fooling anyone!
Doby does Doggies

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text> You're a white male troll....Buh BYE...hahahahaha!! You white trash love to dream......hahahaha!
BM/BW Forever...Simple as that, yo can dig up as many of these cave men with some self-hating BW pics all you like, it still won't change the fact the BM/BW will forever pro-create. and choose to mbe together more than you IR TRASH, and you will continue to see those BM you hate in the future....hahahahaha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lACqZV_r8aAXX&feature=rel ated
Black And Proud Forever
They're not self-hating. They're thug-hating. And thats why they're not hooking up with YOU.
LoL!

Since: Jan 08

Little River, SC

#8 Aug 17, 2008
This mess is funny... First off, why are people taking pictures of them...?

Seems to forced. And why play the race game?
Leave those people alone, I'm sure they aren't using their date to further some big ole IR dating agenda...

Geez...

hawt

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#9 Aug 17, 2008
this mess keeps going and going.. Does the energizer bunny sponsor this mess?

“Come Ride The Peace Train.”

Since: May 08

Misanthropy, US

#10 Aug 17, 2008
Eww, he's farking hideous.
Can we stop bashing black men for one day?
I find black men just as attractive as I find every other type of guy and asshole men come in all colors.
These type of posts make me soooo angry!
And whats is this been attracted to eachother since slavery time? If your implying that black women were the ones being raped by white guys then thats not attraction-thats forcing someone to your will.
I have to defend black men on this-Not only because I came from one but I also have a brother. And I'm all for IR dating but I don't think that you should narrow your options or rule out good black men.
I'm tired of these embarrassing retarded threads.

“r.i.p. brotha darrows x”

Location hidden

#12 Aug 17, 2008
Poli wrote:
I'm noticing..
hes BUSTED..buti wouldnt say no to some of that food on there table..
looks nice and now im feeling hungary..
lol..

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#13 Aug 17, 2008
216 elite wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with that, to many black men are self hating, much like myself. we be messing and sleeping with them white hoes so now i think its only right that the sistas be sleeping with the white man.: shakes head
216 would never say that! you must be a fake!

“ZZZZZZZ”

Since: Oct 07

ATL

#14 Aug 17, 2008
meditterranean princess wrote:
<quoted text>
hes BUSTED..buti wouldnt say no to some of that food on there table..
looks nice and now im feeling hungary..
lol..
The food does look good on the table! LOL

Location hidden

#15 Aug 17, 2008
stereo type breaker wrote:
<quoted text>The food does look good on the table! LOL
lol..hey stb im so f**kin hungary now,,,hahaa...

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#16 Aug 17, 2008
Poli wrote:
I'm noticing..
Why do you have to go into insult mode? You could have just asked the question and left it at that.

I am a black woman and to be honest I find both of the people in that picture incredibly ordinary. But I guess we have different tastes.

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Northfield, OH

#17 Aug 17, 2008
Kathy Kat wrote:
<quoted text>216 would never say that! you must be a fake!
It is....its one of candaymamas AOL people, more than likely "rev ike" or her "Dr. Phil" personas she uses....lol...*smh*

Pitiful!

Black And Proud Forever
Poli

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 17, 2008
Actually, he's taken her around the world. they try different types of foods, they have pictures in a French expensive restaurant also ;)

http://www.bloompocket.com/images/spotlight.j...

also, why would I be a white man... AND WHAT THE HECK IS TROLLS?- Isn't that word getting OLD? AND it also sounds STUPID. Find a new word for 2008.

I'm Indian but I cant imagine how black girls put up with these ugly black men. They look like monkeys. Several black men have even approached me just because I'm Indian and Asian and they don't wanna deal with gorgeous black girls, they're crazy.

By the way, they're the same age moron, Black (and Indian) women just tend to age nicely.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#20 Aug 17, 2008
He's not even a gentleman, she should be sitting on the inside of the booth. And are they having fried chicken? LOLI agree with 216, you are a white troll. He has ugly, thin hair a long face and cheap clothes.

If you look at the photo, she doesn't even look comfortable. He is pulling her body into his, she has her hand folded into her lap, everything but her shoulder is pulling away from him. It's probably a bilnd date.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#21 Aug 17, 2008
Poli wrote:
Actually, he's taken her around the world. they try different types of foods, they have pictures in a French expensive restaurant also ;)
http://www.bloompocket.com/images/spotlight.j...
also, why would I be a white man... AND WHAT THE HECK IS TROLLS?- Isn't that word getting OLD? AND it also sounds STUPID. Find a new word for 2008.
I'm Indian but I cant imagine how black girls put up with these ugly black men. They look like monkeys. Several black men have even approached me just because I'm Indian and Asian and they don't wanna deal with gorgeous black girls, they're crazy.
By the way, they're the same age moron, Black (and Indian) women just tend to age nicely.
It's nice that you pay black women compliments but why do you hate black men so much? Are you intimidated by them?

Location hidden

#22 Aug 17, 2008
Bychance37 wrote:
He's not even a gentleman, she should be sitting on the inside of the booth. And are they having fried chicken? LOLI agree with 216, you are a white troll. He has ugly, thin hair a long face and cheap clothes.
If you look at the photo, she doesn't even look comfortable. He is pulling her body into his, she has her hand folded into her lap, everything but her shoulder is pulling away from him. It's probably a bilnd date.
*just took another look at the pic*lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things have been slow in Chicago this year 5 min new black panther... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,746,368
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 15 min Barros 161
White men are inferior males 18 min The Laughing Axe 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min Barros 52,365
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 35 min Barros 373
Barros has cut back on his Negro nutsack swingi... 37 min new black panther... 6
the origin of the pink species 43 min new black panther... 19
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 2 hr yep 56
Trump has Melania and black men don't 9 hr heistoo 64
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 9 hr iam 343