First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1 Sep 28, 2011
It's true. Not sure whether it applies to foreign black men, but i've noticed traveling to Germany that the white women their are crazy about black men, especially the ones that don't see alot of blacks. Russia is the same way.

Almost every brotha on the US military bases stationed in Germany has a white woman. Going out into town the white women are all over black American men. We used to have white boys from go out with us so they could get the spill over and the white german chicks friends.

This made a lot of the Black military females angry.
^\^-_-^/^

London, UK

#2 Sep 28, 2011
You should create a thread like this for every nationality.

Irbaw are already doing this with their IR marriage count currently at 72.

Oh wait, another one just got married. 73!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3 Sep 28, 2011
[QUOTE who="^\^-_-^/^"]You should create a thread like this for every nationality.
Oh wait, another one just got married. 73![/QUOTE]
Lol! That's all i'm doing, mimicking their ridiculous pointless threads, the only problem is that there's a hint of truth to these women actually liking black men.
Cal

Toledo, OH

#4 Sep 28, 2011
Mr. Anderson seems to love to post threads to "make black females angry" that seems to be your anthem MRS.Anderson, "If ever there were a jealous, hater white bytch to post on the AAF or a but pirate azz black man posting on the AAF YOU ARE BOTH OF THEM!!!! lmbao!!!! "SMFH" "Let me help you out Lame" "Cal, you're a black woman" did I say it right Mrs. Anderson or should I say Becky BKA: TWAN!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#5 Sep 28, 2011
Cal wrote:
Mr. Anderson seems to love to post threads to "make black females angry" that seems to be your anthem MRS.Anderson, "If ever there were a jealous, hater white bytch to post on the AAF or a but pirate azz black man posting on the AAF YOU ARE BOTH OF THEM!!!! lmbao!!!! "SMFH" "Let me help you out Lame" "Cal, you're a black woman" did I say it right Mrs. Anderson or should I say Becky BKA: TWAN!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!:)
Hey Sis! This thread has nothing to do with black women. Stop getting your panties in a bunch!

hahaha!
Cal

Toledo, OH

#6 Sep 28, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sis! This thread has nothing to do with black women. Stop getting your panties in a bunch!
hahaha!
"YAWN" That lame azz train is never late! Buaaaawaaaahahahaha! Mrs. ANderson! Ummmmmm if this thread has nothing to do with BW why are they mentioned in it?! You just can't get past the fact that real black men love black women can you Becky or Twan? Its not my fault, if you white azz h*ez werent so ugly, pastey and trifling maybe you'd be something more to any man other then a deep throat ATM machine!!! Your on going anti black women rants and attempts to make black women mad is so Lame and your tapon string is showing, its as lame as your fake azz screen name and pencil dyck...Told you before its not my fault that you're white or just can't please our women...Don't get mad Twan...Get Extenze...how many times must I say this???!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Becky Please!!!! LOL!!!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#7 Sep 28, 2011
Cal wrote:
its as lame as your fake azz screen name and pencil dyck...Told you before its not my fault that you're white or just can't please our women...Don't get mad Twan...Get Extenze...how many times must I say this???!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Becky Please!!!! LOL!!!
Come on Sis! Men don't talk like this to other men!

Hahahaha!
Like it or not

Arlington, VA

#8 Sep 28, 2011
Black bitches are always angry, what's new? Most women love Black men, I don't know why, and it doesn't matter since you can only rightfully have one at a time lol.
^\^-_-^/^

London, UK

#9 Sep 28, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
[QUOTE who="^\^-_-^/^"]You should create a thread like this for every nationality.
Oh wait, another one just got married. 73! "

Lol! That's all i'm doing, mimicking their ridiculous pointless threads, the only problem is that there's a hint of truth to these women actually liking black men.
Must be easy for foreign tourist boards- all they need to do is create a thread that men from so so so country love black American women, and 100% of those 75% single black women will flood to the country spending dollars.

Brilliant.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 28, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
It's true. Not sure whether it applies to foreign black men, but i've noticed traveling to Germany that the white women their are crazy about black men, especially the ones that don't see alot of blacks. Russia is the same way.
Almost every brotha on the US military bases stationed in Germany has a white woman. Going out into town the white women are all over black American men. We used to have white boys from go out with us so they could get the spill over and the white german chicks friends.
Yep I did it when I was stationed in Germany. I love me some German women they know how to take care of a brotha.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11 Sep 28, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Sis! Men don't talk like this to other men!
Hahahaha!
Hey Mr Anderson check out this other thread I started. LOL!!!!! http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF8CF1U8I84T1... also Cal always has his panties in a twist. Trying to kiss BW's butt because he can't get any otherwise.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#12 Sep 28, 2011
[QUOTE who="^\^-_-^/^"]< quoted text>
Must be easy for foreign tourist boards- all they need to do is create a thread that men from so so so country love black American women, and 100% of those 75% single black women will flood to the country spending dollars.
Brilliant.[/QUOTE]

That's how IR sites blew up. There used to be many posters, even here posting links to their sites and blogs charging black women and selling books called " how to get a wm" and kinds of bullschit. Sad thing was it was black women doing to each other too.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#13 Sep 28, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Yep I did it when I was stationed in Germany. I love me some German women they know how to take care of a brotha.
They are some good women. Never heard a complaint about any of them from any brothas.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#14 Sep 28, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mr Anderson check out this other thread I started. LOL!!!!! http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF8CF1U8I84T1... also Cal always has his panties in a twist. Trying to kiss BW's butt because he can't get any otherwise.
Nice thread! And as far as cal goes, he and swade are both females!

hahahaha!

Since: May 10

London, UK

#15 Sep 28, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Yep I did it when I was stationed in Germany. I love me some German women they know how to take care of a brotha.
Since when did they accept fat people into the army?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#16 Sep 28, 2011
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Since when did they accept fat people into the army?
Are you this type of UK black woman? If so....shoot me a PM.

&fe ature=player_detailpage

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Sep 28, 2011
Just a reminder guys I don't pay attention to any posts by people from the UK. Why????? Because they are idiotic and more stupid than even American folks.

Since: May 10

London, UK

#18 Sep 28, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Just a reminder guys I don't pay attention to any posts by people from the UK. Why????? Because they are idiotic and more stupid than even American folks.
Stop lying fattie, you are just scared of what i will say to you. I will get back to you tomorrow Michelin man, oh btw LOL at you saying that you run 5 miles a day. Classic!

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#20 Sep 28, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
it's that sexy foreign appeal, makes the natives curious about you. works for both genders, really, and works for attractive ppl of all races. not just BM.
but what can I say? lol have fun over there

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#21 Sep 28, 2011
Obvious Trollette wrote:
<quoted text>
it's that sexy foreign appeal, makes the natives curious about you. works for both genders, really, and works for attractive ppl of all races. not just BM.
but what can I say? lol have fun over there
No offense, but i saw sistas out there flirting it up, but the german dudes didn't really seem interested. The sistas would get mad and come back from the same club were they were chasing white german dudes alone and mad at all the brothas that had beautiful german chicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 18 min Harrisson 357
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 47 min spooklevel10009 45
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,642,915
Do you believe Dylann Roof really had sex with ... 58 min spooklevel10009 18
Racism in America (May '17) 1 hr bluestreak returns 1,029
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 1 hr Harrisson 13
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr uptho 841
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 2 hr yep 78
Why do black girls get with white guys? 3 hr bluestreak returns 98
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Nutz like TicTacs 1,591
More from around the web