Next Last
god

Hot Springs, MT

#1 Dec 15, 2010
my definition of that is to send blax back to africa
Truth

Jackson, TN

#2 Dec 15, 2010
Affirmative Action is UNCONSTITUTIONAL discrimination!

Also, forcing Christian landlords to rent their property to gays, non-Christians, or ANYONE that doesn't meet the requirements of Christianity is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

A business as well as you rental property is YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTY and NOBODY has the right to tell you who can and can not be on your property!

Civil-rights laws as applied to GOVERNMENT-owned items (such as public schools) are OK, but civil-right laws aimed at private property are not.

I am a landlord and NOBODY tells me who to rent to!
Celine

Ireland

#3 Dec 15, 2010
Agree with all that

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Washington, DC

#4 Dec 15, 2010
why are whites so concerned about affirmatave action when they for centuries have benefitted from a system where they have been favored.

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 15, 2010
dkanela wrote:
why are whites so concerned about affirmatave action when they for centuries have benefitted from a system where they have been favored.
Because it is only necessary if you begin by acknowledging blacks are inferior-- and we would hate to think such a thing.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Dec 15, 2010
_oh Really_ wrote:
<quoted text>Probably for the same reason you ignorant negroes whine and btch all day for crackas to get off "the black" forum,
....yet start threads like
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TH65CJ8S1T6PH...
on it.
WTF does that have to do with African Americans?
Isn't that how you got your new job--by affirmative action??? The company had to have a quota for a racist moron and you were the perfect candidate.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Dec 15, 2010
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is only necessary if you begin by acknowledging blacks are inferior-- and we would hate to think such a thing.
Would you say the same thing for "white women" who have benefitted from Affirmative Action. Moron.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Dec 15, 2010
Truth wrote:
Affirmative Action is UNCONSTITUTIONAL discrimination!
Also, forcing Christian landlords to rent their property to gays, non-Christians, or ANYONE that doesn't meet the requirements of Christianity is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!
A business as well as you rental property is YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTY and NOBODY has the right to tell you who can and can not be on your property!
Civil-rights laws as applied to GOVERNMENT-owned items (such as public schools) are OK, but civil-right laws aimed at private property are not.
I am a landlord and NOBODY tells me who to rent to!
Oh, please, you can rent to anyone you want to, quit your complaining. You sleazy landlords can rent to the three little pigs if you wanted to.
ugly monkeys

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Dec 15, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please, you can rent to anyone you want to, quit your complaining. You sleazy landlords can rent to the three little pigs if you wanted to.
Damn spike, this is late for you.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Dec 15, 2010
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>Damn spike, this is late for you.
I have insomnia tonight.
Doby

Sacramento, CA

#12 Dec 15, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that how you got your new job--by affirmative action??? The company had to have a quota for a racist moron and you were the perfect candidate.
YES is it how SHE got her job.(Although I doubt this bytch has one. Nobody could possibly have a job yet post nearly 24hrs a day 7 days a week using 50 different names)

However, "if" the hoe is employed it would make sense that Affirmative Action is the reason. As you know, wHITE WOMEN are the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action in the United States. That coupled with the fact that the hoe is wheelchair bound gives this skank the trifecta!!!

1. white
2. Woman
3. Disabled!

Woo hoo!! Burger King here she comes!!!!
meesa

Bronx, NY

#13 Dec 15, 2010
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
but white ppl benefit the most. high position jobs and careers white women werent able to get in the past, and most white women are married to white men and have white kids.
Truth

Jackson, TN

#14 Dec 16, 2010
I want to see affirmative action applied to sports! Since 30% of the population is black then there should be no more then 30% of them on football, basketball, and other sports teams!

It doesn't matter if the white guy doesn't have the ability to play; the focus should be to keep the skin tones in balance!
sports

Bronx, NY

#15 Dec 16, 2010
Truth wrote:
I want to see affirmative action applied to sports! Since 30% of the population is black then there should be no more then 30% of them on football, basketball, and other sports teams!
It doesn't matter if the white guy doesn't have the ability to play; the focus should be to keep the skin tones in balance!
wow, what are the chances of someone making it to the nba, or nfl? we're talking about the average person having the same opportunity to jobs so they can feed their familys.
sports?...ppffft lol who cares most ppl have no chance making it to the pros anyway
smh

Bronx, NY

#16 Dec 16, 2010
as long as the white family benefits the most affirmative action is here to stay
case closed
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#17 Dec 16, 2010
....sheet.......without affirmative action kneegrows would be even worse off than they are now!!!.......hard to imagine but true.........
Rising Force

United States

#18 Dec 16, 2010
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#20 Dec 16, 2010
Doby wrote:
<quoted text>
YES is it how SHE got her job.(Although I doubt this bytch has one. Nobody could possibly have a job yet post nearly 24hrs a day 7 days a week using 50 different names)
However, "if" the hoe is employed it would make sense that Affirmative Action is the reason. As you know, wHITE WOMEN are the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action in the United States. That coupled with the fact that the hoe is wheelchair bound gives this skank the trifecta!!!
1. white
2. Woman
3. Disabled!
Woo hoo!! Burger King here she comes!!!!
Hahahaha; excellent post, Doby... on the serious note, I think it's laughable when some white person blast affirmative action and assumes only Black people benefit from affirmative action or if a Black person has a certain job like a cop or a fireman some white people will automatically assume they got the job BECAUSE of affirmative action--they're NEVER qualified for the job...isn't affirmative action when some white guy gets a certain job BECAUSE his grand-pappy knew someone and got the job for them???
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#22 Dec 16, 2010
Truth wrote:
Der, dummy, you can't compare sports to "real world" jobs, dummy. Funny, you pick the only two sports where whites aren't the majority--the NBA and NFL...you didn't mentiion pro hockey or NASCAR. 30% of the population ISN'T black-- your posts are stupid and you have NO idea of WTF you're talking about.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Dec 16, 2010
dkanela wrote:
We are favored over you the same reason we are favored over any other primate. We are more intelligent, more independent, more responsible, and commit fewer crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,616,818
Are all blacks nighurs or just some? 5 min THX Son of Bavaria 2
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 5 min Savant 421
Negro Failure Month Topic: Haiti vs Iceland. S... 20 min THX Son of Bavaria 12
News 'White privilege' not as clear cut as some think 21 min Born In The USA 10
Blacks have homo erectus DNA 22 min Kill da crackas 42
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 38 min Savant 108
Why do WW love us KINGS? 1 hr vbs 110
Black people leech off of white people 1 hr Raptor 76
Serious topic - should MGTOW "males" be extermi... 7 hr Original 23
More from around the web