French people are not white

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#281 Aug 3, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I wonder what's the black experience Paris, heard french people didn't like foreigners.
It is - alas - a complex response to be be given.

Parisians in general who have the (weird) reputation of being unpleasant to foreigners and tourists : i suspect this myth has been spread by English-speaking people who were upset that we - at that time some decades ago - were in general not able to speak English.

It has no sense today for foreign tourists especially in Paris and the big cities. 90% of French people <50 yo have learnt English in high school ...
Besides when you visit a country, it is always a good thing to learn at least some practical words don't you think ?
When I had to leave my AA mentor during his visits for some days, he was able to manage easily with a minimum of French and locals understanding English. So any Black American can visit France and Paris without any big trouble.

Now if you are an African, it will be another story : Africans with a thick wallet will not face many racist behaviours. Ordinary Africans will more likely face more racist attitudes : less in Paris city probably where the population is cosmopolitan and leftist voting.

So I would there is no "Black experience" in France and Paris but there are different Black experienceS depending mostly on:
- where you come from ?
- your income level.

For ex. a Dr Gates affair in 2009 would be unthinkable in France and probably all the E.U.: a high level Academic living in a posh neighborhood would have never been treated like a homeless guy. French police is VERY cautious when they deal with upper classes ; they will behave like any LAPD or NYPD or Sanford PD officer in the lower class hoods.

a whiteboi

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#284 Aug 4, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I wonder what's the black experience Paris, heard french people didn't like foreigners.
There is anti-Black racism in France and other European countries. But unless things have greatly changed in the last twenty years, you may not encounter it personally in France if you're an American. I saw it directed against Francophone Blacks, and against North Africans.
In a way, it sort of reminds me of America in reverse. OUr kindred from Africa are often treated better than we are in the USA. We're often treated better than Black French peope.
Ever read Angela Davis' AUTOBIOGRAPHY? YOu shoujld if you haven't. She's nearly 70 now and grew up in Birminghan, Alabama under the notorious Eugene "Bull" Conner. In her autobiorgraphy she mentione herself and her sister Fanai entering a department store and sitting in the section reserved for white women. When the clerk (or whomever, I forget) ordered them to leave the white area, Angela and Fania feigned incomprehension and spole only in FRENCH (Angela comes from a cultured, middle class Black family).
The manager, who was then summoned, tried to get them to understand that the section where they were trying on clothes were for WHITES ONLY. But they simply replied in French, and pretended not to understand.
Finally, the manager told his underlings to simply leave them alone, and allow them to finish and leave as soon as possible.
Those two colored girls, he explained, must be from another country. Maybe daughters of some foreign diplomats. And he didn't want any embarrassing incidents to cause public attention and attention from the Feds and the media.
He reasoned that "if they were some of our n*****rs", they would not be speaking French, and they'd KNOW better than to DARE sit in a section reserved for white women."
Of course, the joke was on those racists when upon leaving Angela said something liketaken for foreigners to be treated like human beings in our country?"
Of course, France never had Jim Crow segregation. So, the p;icture is a bit different. Still I noticed how I was sometimes treated better than were people of color who lived there.
An American passport and American Express can come in very handy in Europe.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#285 Aug 4, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I've a very old uncle who fought at Normandy. He LOVED France. "No KKK, no fuuycking cops demanding to know what you're doing in this white neighborhood, no lynchings, no segregation. No restaurants saying "we don't serve Negroes here". And if you date a French girl, nobody cares. Americans were allies, and we all helped liberate France. And the French saw us as AMERICANS. In America, they see us as n****rs."
That's what my Uncle Oscar said to me when he learned I wzs visiting France. Now Savant, you're my favorite nephew. Don't go falling in love with that country so much that you never come back. I was tempted not to leave France myself back in the 1940s."

Of course, the late 1980s when I'd recently finished school was over twenty years after the Jim Crow experiences my uncle recalled, and which contrasted so sharply with his experience in France. Still, I must say I felt the BURDEN of race far less over there than I ever had at home.
I don't think the Trayvon Martin tragedy would have happened over there....unless maybe Trayvon was a Francophone North African.
And I think Attai is right: A cultured Black person teaching at one of France's most prestigious universities would almost certainly never experience what Professor Gates did at Harvard U a few years ago.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#286 Aug 4, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us are actively fighting, like myself, this anti-Black racism in Europe and in my country : not you.
And no obviously no, it has NOT been "addressed in the USA". Only in words, certainly not in facts.
With the Zimmerman acquittal, nobody can say that without spitting in the face of all American Blacks.
Like 80% of whitey Amerikkkans do ... and you do that too in so many posts.
a whiteboi
Wrong as always, Vichy boi.

I'm not in Europe, so what exactly am I to do about racism there? Racism such as yours, against Jews, I confront in Topix.

It has been addressed. Addressed means confronted, dealt with. I didn't say the job was done. But don't BS me, boy, I was around in the time of Jim Crow and I know firsthand how different things are now.

You lying turd. Where I live now is a mostly black area and the difference between the things the old folks tell me about things before Civil Rights and the way things are now is significant indeed.

You mention the Zimbo verdict as if that is the entire story. One f'ing incident. You're halfwitted, and you pretend to have studied HISTORY, boy??? Is that how history is written, as sensationalist hype, full of cliches and reactionary rhetoric? You're a joke in every way, collaborateur boi.

I am aware still of no European govt confronting the ongoing violent threat against Jews in the streets, coming from Muslims. So obviously Europe is a racist $hithole and nobody European can speak of the USA until that is addressed.

Hear me, barbi boi?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#287 Aug 4, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I've a very old uncle who fought at Normandy. He LOVED France. "No KKK, no fuuycking cops demanding to know what you're doing in this white neighborhood, no lynchings, no segregation. No restaurants saying "we don't serve Negroes here". And if you date a French girl, nobody cares. Americans were allies, and we all helped liberate France. And the French saw us as AMERICANS. In America, they see us as n****rs."
That's what my Uncle Oscar said to me when he learned I wzs visiting France. Now Savant, you're my favorite nephew. Don't go falling in love with that country so much that you never come back. I was tempted not to leave France myself back in the 1940s."
Of course, the late 1980s when I'd recently finished school was over twenty years after the Jim Crow experiences my uncle recalled, and which contrasted so sharply with his experience in France. Still, I must say I felt the BURDEN of race far less over there than I ever had at home.
I don't think the Trayvon Martin tragedy would have happened over there....unless maybe Trayvon was a Francophone North African.
And I think Attai is right: A cultured Black person teaching at one of France's most prestigious universities would almost certainly never experience what Professor Gates did at Harvard U a few years ago.
A very obvious racist execution occurred in Toulouse, the victims Jews, the perps Francophone N Africans. This is certainly a more blatant case of genocidal violence than the Trayvon shooting, unless you actually believe that zimbo ran up and shot trayvon for being black, but we know that is not what happened.

Jews are being violently attacked in the streets of many European cities now.

Where I live there are a lot of black and white people. I don't see either one attacking the other in the streets.

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#288 Aug 4, 2013
Americans aren't red.

Level 8

Paris France

#289 Aug 5, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
A very obvious racist execution occurred in Toulouse, the victims Jews, the perps Francophone N Africans. This is certainly a more blatant case of genocidal violence than the Trayvon shooting, unless you actually believe that zimbo ran up and shot trayvon for being black, but we know that is not what happened.
Where I live there are a lot of black and white people. I don't see either one attacking the other in the streets.
Complete B.S. as usual from Sinful Barros AIPAC agent.

The killings of Toulouse were very exceptional : nothing like the regular massacres in US streets by whites mostly if not exclusively with a couple of crazy Asian-whites.
Fundamentalist Jews were not a specific target of Merah in Toulouse : he killed first soldiers among them Muslim French and a Christian.

Merah was killed by the French police during arrest : he was not given a free pass and "acquittal" like your murderous pal Zimmerman, the "hero" of modern Kluxers.

The number of Jewish Europeans killed is so low in the E.U. it's not worth 3 words. Muslim victims of the police are FAR more important.

On the contrary, some Israeli websites have launched a campaign to murder a French female Senator Mrs Goy-Chavent who wrote a bill to regulate ritual killing of animals : it's in Israel that the campaign is strong and not in France. These people of Tel Aviv are so used to kill anyone without any sanction they must believe, like Sinful Barros, they can launch death threats to the rest of the world.

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/loi-sur-l-abatt...

a whiteboi

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#291 Aug 5, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the racist violence in France is directed against North Africans and Blacks. Of course, you can point out exceptions.
And in the oppression of blacks and North Africans, the State also has a hnd in matters.
Antisemitism and violence against Jews is still there, and the National Front has also had a hand. But as far as I can tell, most raical violence in France today is directed against North Africans and also gainst Blacks. Some of at least the harrassment I saw with my own eyes!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#292 Aug 5, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete B.S. as usual from Sinful Barros AIPAC agent.
The killings of Toulouse were very exceptional : nothing like the regular massacres in US streets by whites mostly if not exclusively with a couple of crazy Asian-whites.
Fundamentalist Jews were not a specific target of Merah in Toulouse : he killed first soldiers among them Muslim French and a Christian.
Merah was killed by the French police during arrest : he was not given a free pass and "acquittal" like your murderous pal Zimmerman, the "hero" of modern Kluxers.
The number of Jewish Europeans killed is so low in the E.U. it's not worth 3 words. Muslim victims of the police are FAR more important.
On the contrary, some Israeli websites have launched a campaign to murder a French female Senator Mrs Goy-Chavent who wrote a bill to regulate ritual killing of animals : it's in Israel that the campaign is strong and not in France. These people of Tel Aviv are so used to kill anyone without any sanction they must believe, like Sinful Barros, they can launch death threats to the rest of the world.
http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/loi-sur-l-abatt...
a whiteboi
Even if the number of Jews killed in France today--unlike in France's WWII and pre-WWII history--is very small, I would not say that it isn't worth two words. Every human life is of inestimable value. And "any man's death diminishes me for I am in volved in mankind. And therefore never send to hear for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee."
But it is at least my understanding that TODAY the most likely victims of racist violence in your country, and in a number of other European countries, are people of color. In France, animosity toward North Africans is, or so I hear and read, even greater than that against Blacks. and I SAW Francophone Blacks being abused in Paris when I was there (including one white guy throwing glass objects at a brother and saying something like--if I recall it correctly "sal noir!). Probably I saw more of this because I loved hanging out with Francophone Blacks, and also had a pretty Afro-French petite ami.
Also, the atmosphere disturbed me here. In the Metro I had to read disgusting things on the wall like "Negre fils de singe" or "Mort au bicots!" I sas stopped myself by one of your police demanding cart d'identite. But the situation evaporate into nothing of course becausee of my American identity---not one of THEIR Blacks.
In sort, it at least appears that the primary victims are North Africans, and after them the Blacks. But terror against anyone is wrong.
Sartre, in La Question Juive, once wrote that the KIND OF PERSON who in one country despises or persecutes the Jew, in another country will persecute the Blacks, or the Asian or whomever.
In your country, and most other European countries, Jews were public enemy number 1. That's what the whole Dreyfus Affair was about.
But the racist focus seems to have shifted since WWII. Perhaps the European Jew, traditionally seen as the evil alien Other, now seems LESS alien and Other (at least in Western Europe) compared to these newer people of color immigrating from the Third World.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#293 Aug 5, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the racist violence in France is directed against North Africans and Blacks. Of course, you can point out exceptions.
And in the oppression of blacks and North Africans, the State also has a hnd in matters.
Antisemitism and violence against Jews is still there, and the National Front has also had a hand. But as far as I can tell, most raical violence in France today is directed against North Africans and also gainst Blacks. Some of at least the harrassment I saw with my own eyes!
I am not in favor of any of that bigotry you cite. As I've stated, I got involved in it in Italy because I was hanging out with the Africans being targetted by Italians and Germans.

But... how many French have gone somewhere and shot 3 blacks or N Africans? That is what that Muslim did to 3 Jews in Toulouse.

That was a genocidal execution. And let's be clear... this time (unlike repeatedly in the past) it's not French people killing Jews, it's Muslims.

My point is simply that this is going on worldwide (the targetting of Jews) and cannot be trivialized any more than people targetting blacks or immigrants or whomever.

Attai exemplies the sick attitude of the Left generally which has decided that for some reason Jews are exempt from concern when they're being massacred... somehow it's always their own fault... they deserved it. These are all Nazi excuses.

Whites against Jews... I doubt that's much of a threat in France. That problem is in Eastern Europe and the USA (e.g., James von Brunn).

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

New York City

#294 Aug 5, 2013
~ Didn't I read a thread claiming Italians being black? and now you're going to call French people black?

~ The stupidity in this forum is so massive, my God.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#295 Aug 5, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Even if the number of Jews killed in France today--unlike in France's WWII and pre-WWII history--is very small, I would not say that it isn't worth two words. Every human life is of inestimable value. And "any man's death diminishes me for I am in volved in mankind. And therefore never send to hear for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee."
But it is at least my understanding that TODAY the most likely victims of racist violence in your country, and in a number of other European countries, are people of color. In France, animosity toward North Africans is, or so I hear and read, even greater than that against Blacks. and I SAW Francophone Blacks being abused in Paris when I was there (including one white guy throwing glass objects at a brother and saying something like--if I recall it correctly "sal noir!). Probably I saw more of this because I loved hanging out with Francophone Blacks, and also had a pretty Afro-French petite ami.
Also, the atmosphere disturbed me here. In the Metro I had to read disgusting things on the wall like "Negre fils de singe" or "Mort au bicots!" I sas stopped myself by one of your police demanding cart d'identite. But the situation evaporate into nothing of course becausee of my American identity---not one of THEIR Blacks.
In sort, it at least appears that the primary victims are North Africans, and after them the Blacks. But terror against anyone is wrong.
Sartre, in La Question Juive, once wrote that the KIND OF PERSON who in one country despises or persecutes the Jew, in another country will persecute the Blacks, or the Asian or whomever.
In your country, and most other European countries, Jews were public enemy number 1. That's what the whole Dreyfus Affair was about.
But the racist focus seems to have shifted since WWII. Perhaps the European Jew, traditionally seen as the evil alien Other, now seems LESS alien and Other (at least in Western Europe) compared to these newer people of color immigrating from the Third World.
Bravo! Attai goiboi wants us to forget all that. Suddenly the Jews don't matter, and so their history disappears. And given France's history, that is vile. It is like whites wanting to pretend they can talk about black Yanks but enforce an ignorant silence about Jim Crow, lynchings, KKK, slavery...

I saw graffiti such as you describe, but in Spain, and directed usually against Moroccos. Painted on walls in Barceona:“Moros fora!”

The whole language which includes constant use of “Zionists” is Nazi antisemitism. Oh yeah those evil Zionists should all be killed... but that means nearly every Jew in Israel.

It all becomes excuseable when the delegitimize Israel. WHAT other people are so delegitimized by the Left? It is like what the system does to Native Americans, with no Native representative in the UN.

No... Israel is not a colonialist or rogue state. Anyone who knows the definitions of those terms knows this. In Israel Arabs have more freedom than in any Arab country! NOBODY can refute that.

I was around to hear Holocaust survivors and people who'd lost their entire family to the Nazis tell their stories.

NEVER AGAIN!

Level 8

Paris France

#296 Aug 5, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Even if the number of Jews killed in France today--unlike in France's WWII and pre-WWII history--is very small, I would not say that it isn't worth two words. Every human life is of inestimable value.
I'm speaking of post 1945 France and Europe.
There is no possible comparison : in American terms it would be to say Manhattan and Alabama/Mississippi are equivalent.
If the "aggressions" against Jewish people in France are worth two words then aggressions against all type of Black Africans, Arabs are worth 1000 words and "aggressions" against non Jewish whites 10.000 words.

Sinful Barros, aka Mr AIPAC, is obsessed by the French cousins of his employers. But the French jewish community is as I said before probably the safest "community" - a large part of French Jewish people do not identify as members of specific community that should have a super-citizenship as Mr AIPAC seems to believe they do.

Happiest as a Jewish person in France, it's probably difficult except in the USA. There was, there still is an official policy of the colonial state of Israel to frighten Jewish people in the world so they rush to populate the evil colonies Tel Aviv is creating every day to destroy the Palestinian state. They often target France because it is the 2nd jewish population after the USA outside Israel. So the continuous B.S. propaganda of our resident AIPAC agent aka Sinajuavi aka Barros Serrano aka etc.

It is crystal clear that racists' targets in the E.U today are NOT Jewish persons but Muslims of any colour at first and Arabs in particular, Black Sub Saharan Africans at a second level.
When Le Pen or the Danish, Greek, German, Norwegian Breivikians are speaking of "immigrants" and asking for a more Xenophobic policy Israelis and Jewish Europeans are never concerned.
It is notorious that some Jewish associations and websites are like Le Pen fueling this hatred against Muslims and Africans. Anders Breivik was a great friend and admirer of the Jewish colonial state ... but Mr Sinajuavi does not like his name to be typed God knows why ?

Xenophia is a real topic alas in 2013 European Union but it has nothing to do with Sinajuavi's babble.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

#297 Aug 5, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>

But... how many French have gone somewhere and shot 3 blacks or N Africans? That is what that Muslim did to 3 Jews in Toulouse.
What a stupid statement but what can you expect from an AIPAC agent ?

Alas to my shame as a French citizen, the list of white French guys who have shot Muslims (of any colour) and Africans is a long list when you consider a word any Black American knows by heart "the po-li-ce".

Cold murders of Jewish French by the po-li-ce ? I can't remember one.

That being said, the number of politically motivated murders in France is ridiculously low compared to the impressive list of political mass murderers of the USA, mostly white Christian/secular guys.

For Merah crimes, here is the Wiki notice :

"The first attack occurred on 11 March, when a Muslim French paratrooper was shot dead in Toulouse. A second attack on 15 March killed two uniformed soldiers and seriously injured another in a shopping centre in Montauban. On 19 March, four people, including three children, were killed at the Ozar Hatorah Jewish day school."
His victims were not exclusively Jewish French as Mr AIPAC is falsely repeating.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

#298 Aug 5, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> E
Sir,

The French police forces in Paris and her region would surprise you today.

Sarkozy as a Home secretary in the early 2000's increased the diversity policy launched in the 1990's (good policy). It's very common today to see Black police officers in the Paris metro, including within the special Metro (RATP patrols) police that was not existing in the 1980's.
Many French Caribbeans but also Afro French officers ; Arab French officers too though they may be in less proportion then the Black officers.

The nasty graffiti you saw on the Metro walls are extremely rare today : I can't recall a single one in the last years I could have memorized.
But you may see some pro Le Pen writings certain days of demonstrations.

a whiteboi

“I'm Here Lets Party.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Chicago

#299 Aug 5, 2013
Blinding Light wrote:
This comes from different races and nationalities migrating France over the years. They are not the same race or represent of the original white French there just like we AAs do not represent white Americans or their found fathers. So try to stretch your mind just a little more to see the whole picture and not to make a fool out of yourself.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#300 Aug 5, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speaking of post 1945 France and Europe.
There is no possible comparison : in American terms it would be to say Manhattan and Alabama/Mississippi are equivalent.
If the "aggressions" against Jewish people in France are worth two words then aggressions against all type of Black Africans, Arabs are worth 1000 words and "aggressions" against non Jewish whites 10.000 words.
Wow! What a Nazi!

If you thought being 3/5 of a person in the USA was bad (if you're black), how about being 1/5000 of a person, as Jews are apparently, according to vichyboi

How many words were the Jews worth blown up on a bus in Bulgaria?

No, according to vichyboi, Jews are expendable, their deaths are welcome, and they have no rights whatsoever. Genocide or other oppression only matters when it is against goyim. Amazing that vichyboi actually expresses opposition to aggressions against whites... he's slipping... he forgot that his goal is that whites disappear from the earth.

But apparently even that obsession is secondary to his most pressing desire: that every Jew be exterminated.

What a vile individual.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#301 Aug 5, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas to my shame as a French citizen, the list of white French guys who have shot Muslims (of any colour) and Africans is a long list when you consider a word any Black American knows by heart "the po-li-ce".
Cold murders of Jewish French by the po-li-ce ? I can't remember one.
That being said, the number of politically motivated murders in France is ridiculously low compared to the impressive list of political mass murderers of the USA, mostly white Christian/secular guys.
For Merah crimes, here is the Wiki notice :
"The first attack occurred on 11 March, when a Muslim French paratrooper was shot dead in Toulouse. A second attack on 15 March killed two uniformed soldiers and seriously injured another in a shopping centre in Montauban. On 19 March, four people, including three children, were killed at the Ozar Hatorah Jewish day school."
His victims were not exclusively Jewish French as Mr AIPAC is falsely repeating.
a whiteboi
You vile bastard. He targetted Jews for being Jews. He had targetted the soldiers for being soldiers. So what? His murders of the Jews were genocidal. He shot them because they were Jews. Just as you would like to do, but you're a coward.

Who commits massacres in the USA is unimportant. The point of all of this is that Jews are targetted for genocide worldwide and you are pretending simultaneously that it isn't happening, and that it is ok if it does happen.

Ft Hood shooter about to go on trial---in the USA, a Muslim massacred mixed-ethnic Yanks. You of course ignore that also, since you are a closet Muz convert.

In most Arab countries, the 2nd most popular book (after the Koran) is the Protocols... lying antisemitic drivel. Those are your comrades, naziboi.

They like you will be turned to burnt ash for opposing Israel and attempting genocide against the Jewish people.

Nürnberg, baby.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#302 Aug 5, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a naziboi
Vichyboi's use of “AIPAC” is analogous to the way white racists use “NAACP” to accuse those of us who oppose anti-black racism in the USA.

Racist birds of a feather...

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#303 Aug 5, 2013
ImKevin wrote:
~ Didn't I read a thread claiming Italians being black? and now you're going to call French people black?
~ The stupidity in this forum is so massive, my God.
Every European country that I know of is preddominantly white. But in a few of them there has been a noticeable increase of people of color from Africa and Asia.

But I can see how in SOME European cities one might bet that impression that non-whites now outnumber whites. Nonetheless, every European country is made up of people who are phenotypically white. Italy included.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,402,741
David Duke admits White people becoming extinct (Jan '13) 16 min KIP 55
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 18 min Chokwe 274
Poll Why does it seem like more people like ETHNIC/E... (Aug '10) 24 min Tobias 179
Black Men have finally Made It 28 min MeShella 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 33 min Real 136,405
David Duke plans to run for Senate 36 min Duality Sets In 1
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 1 hr KIP 124
Shoot all whites 4 hr TranshumanX 26
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Moses 47,264
More from around the web