Latinas are only tricked out whitewom...

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#183 Aug 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> show me the part where I'm defending her I'm against anybody these racist and you're one of them
I never wanted this to be a racial issue, and you are constantly caling her 'my black queen' to people who are out there insulting you as a whole.

Look 'Miguel', we all know you are a black woman behind a computer.
If you were so desperate for an hispanic man, then just say it.
But the way you act is completely unhealthy. It's actually sorta creepy..

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#184 Aug 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself but I guess you that slow.
I just asked for prof, where are they? I can't rely on someone's words, I need REAL prof.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#185 Aug 31, 2013
CentimeterPeter13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually think she's cute, and I like KFC also, their secret recipe is delicious!
That isn't her on the pic...

Level 1

Location hidden

#186 Aug 31, 2013
Holy sh*t a piece of a KFC chicken is talking to me..
Rob

Brampton, Canada

#187 Aug 31, 2013
go away you dumb hoe, go worry about and fix the black community first while coming here talking smack about latinos!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#188 Aug 31, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
you kfc loving bitch
heres a pic of ur dad conceiving you:
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/36039...
I prefer popeyes over kfc.

That guy looks nothing like my dad, and he prefers jerked chicken over fried.

Level 1

San Antonio, TX

#189 Aug 31, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't her on the pic...
How do you know this?

#190 Aug 31, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't her on the pic...
Even if its not, prove to everyone reading this that you are the girl in your pic.

Level 1

Location hidden

#191 Aug 31, 2013
Quack quack quack quack quack

Level 1

Location hidden

#192 Aug 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer popeyes over kfc.
That guy looks nothing like my dad, and he prefers jerked chicken over fried.
Quack quack quack, you lil' puuuuuuuuta.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#193 Aug 31, 2013
MariVi94 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never wanted this to be a racial issue, and you are constantly caling her 'my black queen' to people who are out there insulting you as a whole.
Look 'Miguel', we all know you are a black woman behind a computer.
If you were so desperate for an hispanic man, then just say it.
But the way you act is completely unhealthy. It's actually sorta creepy..
I don't need to prove anything to you a lot of people know me in facebook and a lot of people go to the group I created from Facebook Cole latino men black women. you shoes want to believe, Black woman but I'll talk to you in Spanish. yo soy mexicano creado aqui en estados unidos. I wish you can come to the group so you can find out who I am buddy Sony for black women however there is another one where is for both latino black love I'm da one anybody can be able to find me. in the black weenies for my life not for the racist chick but you are racist as well

#194 Aug 31, 2013
Rob wrote:
go away you dumb hoe, go worry about and fix the black community first while coming here talking smack about latinos!
Maybe you should go and fix those shyt h*le latin american countries before you talk about a black person fixing the black community. LOL!!!!!!!

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#195 Aug 31, 2013
CentimeterPeter13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this?
She already confirmed it.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#196 Aug 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if its not, prove to everyone reading this that you are the girl in your pic.
I never posted a picture of someone that isn't me. All have been mine. I'm not going to hide under the face of another woman. I can prove that that is me anytime.

Level 1

Location hidden

#197 Aug 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need to prove anything to you a lot of people know me in facebook and a lot of people go to the group I created from Facebook Cole latino men black women. you shoes want to believe, Black woman but I'll talk to you in Spanish. yo soy mexicano creado aqui en estados unidos. I wish you can come to the group so you can find out who I am buddy Sony for black women however there is another one where is for both latino black love I'm da one anybody can be able to find me. in the black weenies for my life not for the racist chick but you are racist as well
Ok then hear this sh*t out: Eres loco por que todo lo que tu escribes yo no entiendo. Honestly... shoes = choose?
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#198 Aug 31, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I just asked for prof, where are they? I can't rely on someone's words, I need REAL prof.
its like you don't even need a picture for it it's out there I went to meet we need high school reunion and when I see latina some white women do you look older compare to black women and they all have kids let's face it how to use to front of you black women that just gifted with beauty and did the most beautiful singing voice
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#199 Aug 31, 2013
I'll be back I'm going to do a little dance with my wife in family already asking is why are we on the phone alot lol.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#200 Aug 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> its like you don't even need a picture for it it's out there I went to meet we need high school reunion and when I see latina some white women do you look older compare to black women and they all have kids let's face it how to use to front of you black women that just gifted with beauty and did the most beautiful singing voice
I need pictures, I can't take your word for it, you could be making up stories, there are non black women with beautiful singing voices, there is one that is even a mexican singer and I consider her voice the best I have ever heard, want me to search her for you? At least I'll be providing you with REAL proof. It is like going to court, you can't send one to jail if there isn't any real physical prof.

#201 Aug 31, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I never posted a picture of someone that isn't me. All have been mine. I'm not going to hide under the face of another woman. I can prove that that is me anytime.
This one in your avatar now, looks nothing like the one you posted before. Now put up or shut up.

I'm not hiding behind no one, I choose pics based on what interests me, whether it be nature, animals, or another human being. I don't know why ya'll haters get so excited over me randomly posting an avatar. What I have to post is much more important than what kind of avatar I choose, but you all are so guilty over what I say so all you have to come back with is corny lame a** insults about whose in my avatar, my race, and whether or NOT I'm fat. Most of you don't even post your own pics, yet you gon' try to point out that my avatar is a picture of a model.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#202 Aug 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
I'll be back I'm going to do a little dance with my wife in family already asking is why are we on the phone alot lol.
That most be a pretty boring wedding for you to be on the forum on that special day. Hope you don't keep this up on you honeymoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the european's rh:(rhesus monkey) factor secret? (Jan '09) 1 min Fuckery 395
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 3 min Maceo_Is_Legion 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 min Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min BlueFlag 1,601,291
I got the tea on Gina Torres's Caucasian cutey 6 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
The Unwanted Fat, Black, Broke disgusting Black... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 9 min Legion_is_Maceo 8
More from around the web