Flames

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#161 Aug 31, 2013
MariVi94 wrote:
<quoted text>
B**tch, I hope you arent SERIOUS.
The native people who orginally lived in this CONTINENT(THE ANCESTORS OF MEXICANS AND OTHER LATIN AMERICANS) were wiped out brutally by the Europeans. Know about this history of this continent before talking sh*t.
And you gonna tell me you've never seen an obese black person before?
I'm not saying hispanics aren't the fat ones, but BLACKS ARE KNOWN FOR BEING THE FATTEST RACE IN AMERICA.
Nope Hispanics are now the FATTEST RACE IN AMERICA.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#162 Aug 31, 2013
MariVi94 wrote:
<quoted text>
The native people who orginally lived in this CONTINENT(THE ANCESTORS OF MEXICANS AND OTHER LATIN AMERICANS) were wiped out brutally by the Europeans. Know about this history of this continent before talking sh*t.
I'm not saying hispanics aren't the fat ones, but BLACKS ARE KNOWN FOR BEING THE FATTEST RACE IN AMERICA.
Sweetheart, North American Natives don't claim spigs, epscially the ones who have a significant amount of european dna like the peter ricans and the messicans. They don't speak spanish, and many of them haven't conformed to european colonization and religion like white a** kissin spigs. A lot of them still live on reservations practicing their own culture and religion that has been passed on to them for centuries. Most spigs both in the caribbean and in south america don't even acknowledge their native american ancestry. They even looked down on the ones who look a lot like the original people of south america. So please with this B.S.
Flames

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#163 Aug 31, 2013
MariVi94 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/mexi...

When facts destroy the evil of stereotypes....

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#164 Aug 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, North American Natives don't claim spigs, epscially the ones who have a significant amount of european dna like the peter ricans and the messicans. They don't speak spanish, and many of them haven't conformed to european colonization and religion like white a** kissin spigs. A lot of them still live on reservations practicing their own culture and religion that has been passed on to them for centuries. Most spigs both in the caribbean and in south america don't even acknowledge their native american ancestry. They even looked down on the ones who look a lot like the original people of south america. So please with this B.S.
I'm talking about the Natives that once lived in those southern statse that are California, Texas, NM.. are you going to tell me that those states didn't belong to Mexico once and that people that lived there weren't latin american natives?

Level 1

Location hidden

#165 Aug 31, 2013
And I dont know why you had to bring in that racial slur you retard, you're rude as f*ck.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#166 Aug 31, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text> Can't you read and undetstand English!! I hate you and want to see yall offed with a bullet! Now you get it??
I understand english and spanish perfectly, but it seems you don't understand your own language. What happend? Couldn't stand the truth? Was I too harsh on you? Then I won't be sorry :) Shouldn't you go study? If you graduate with bad grades you'll end up working at Taco Bell.

Level 1

San Antonio, TX

#167 Aug 31, 2013
If you're a Latino and you're in the United States illegally, don't expect anyone to have compassion for you. They could deport all of you and I wouldn't batt an eye. I don't understand why so many of you come here and destroy our great country instead of staying in your own country and trying to make it a better place! You come to the United States and tote flags from your homelands, that cracks me up! If you're so proud of your country, then why don't you go back there? Do you think the United States has always been the super power that it is? How do you think the railroads and skyscrapers and businesses got here? It's because people worked hard and made it happen, with blood sweat and tears. I don't understand why can't do the same in your own country instead if coming here and making the standard quality of life worse for most Americans.

Level 1

Location hidden

#168 Aug 31, 2013
Flames wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/mexi...
When facts destroy the evil of stereotypes....
Weren't we talking *IN AMERICA*, you moron.

Black people are still the fattest in the STATES - which is what you claimed first.*MEXICANS ARE THE FATTEST PEOPLE IN AMERICA*
Rob

Brampton, Canada

#170 Aug 31, 2013
um the usa has worse problem that illegals
whats worse than illegals doing a crime is actual american citizens comitting crimes.

#171 Aug 31, 2013
MariVi94 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the Natives that once lived in those southern statse that are California, Texas, NM.. are you going to tell me that those states didn't belong to Mexico once and that people that lived there weren't latin american natives?
Child, Mexico was practically named by the Spaniards. You people didn't go by being messican until the spaniards came along. That part of the land was particularly inhabited by the Pueblos and the Opi Native's and other's like them, not modern day half breed messicans. Do you think that if the europigs haven't colonized this part of the land that you all would be calling yourselves mexicans? Thats funny.

#172 Aug 31, 2013
MariVi94 wrote:
And I dont know why you had to bring in that racial slur you retard, you're rude as f*ck.
Spigs, spigs, spigs, spigs, spigs.

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#173 Aug 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call us white a** kissers when most AA do it very often? I don't see AA acknowledging their african roots, I guess you guys are too colonized. Here on the island and other hispanic countries we acknowledge all three heritages, they are part of our culture, but like I said before, you can't compare hispanics that have lived all their life in the US to those who live in their own country.

Level 1

Location hidden

#174 Aug 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Child, Mexico was practically named by the Spaniards. You people didn't go by being messican until the spaniards came along. That part of the land was particularly inhabited by the Pueblos and the Opi Native's and other's like them, not modern day half breed messicans. Do you think that if the europigs haven't colonized this part of the land that you all would be calling yourselves mexicans? Thats funny.
Excuse me, stop calling me 'child', btch don't get touchy with me. I don't even like you. I actually hate you (: like most people on here do.
Btw I'm gonna say this once, and hopefully I don't have to repeat it again.
I'M NOT MEXICAN! HOLY F*CK.
And yes the brown mestizo mexicans you see are actually descendants of past indigenous mexicans.

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#175 Aug 31, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text> I recognize your typing. Your that Miguel creep! Cali for life!
Nope, if you haven't noticed we live in different countries. What happened? The cat bite your tongue? Have nothing to say now so you are making false accusations?
Miguel

United States

#176 Aug 31, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has their preference and I was asking for prof, but well, people just seem not to prove things these days. What kind of person enter to topix on their wedding day anyway?
I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself but I guess you that slow.
Rob

Brampton, Canada

#177 Aug 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Spigs, spigs, spigs, spigs, spigs.
you kfc loving bitch

heres a pic of ur dad conceiving you:

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/36039...
Miguel

United States

#179 Aug 31, 2013
MariVi94 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's f*cking insulting your race and you're defending her (Xiomara). Wow... nice job.
Btw, If black girls didn't give a f*ck about hispanics or what they think bout them,
this topic wouldn't exist.. huh? Don't ya think so?
*coughimstartingtobelieveyouar eablackwomanindisguisecoughcou gh*
show me the part where I'm defending her I'm against anybody these racist and you're one of them

Level 1

San Antonio, TX

#180 Aug 31, 2013
Rob wrote:
um the usa has worse problem that illegals
whats worse than illegals doing a crime is actual american citizens comitting crimes.
Well if that's how you feel, why don't you let them all come to Canada and freeload off of your country? Make sure you make Spanish a prerequisite in school because they won't bother learning the English or French before coming there, chow!

Level 1

San Antonio, TX

#181 Aug 31, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>you kfc loving bitch

heres a pic of ur dad conceiving you:

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/36039...
I actually think she's cute, and I like KFC also, their secret recipe is delicious!

#182 Aug 31, 2013
MariVi94 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, stop calling me 'child', btch don't get touchy with me. I don't even like you. I actually hate you (: like most people on here do.
Btw I'm gonna say this once, and hopefully I don't have to repeat it again.
I'M NOT MEXICAN! HOLY F*CK.
And yes the brown mestizo mexicans you see are actually descendants of past indigenous mexicans.
Awwwww, baby, you mad? Seems like you're the touchy one cabron. I don't care you little latuno. And not even the brown mestizo messicans want to claim being native american because they fear the white man and his ways. They are not full blooded like a lot of the REAL Native Americans in the U.S. and the U.S. natives aren't afraid to identify with what they really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Ben YISRAEL 28,611
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 7 min Savant 2,646
Black men seem to jealous of White men (Feb '13) 16 min Capree 1,953
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Black Knight 98,067
Cops call it assassination. Blacks call it jus... 21 min Death is Dead 1
Black people settled on other planets first 32 min BeautifulSunrise21 17
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 35 min slappy mcnegro 130
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 52 min BeautifulSunrise21 549
More from around the web