Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#53 Aug 30, 2013
Miguel wrote:
have you seen all my post. you are new here huh cuz I had posteda lot of videos a lot of pictures of black women. I been on topics since 2009 so you should know
I never read your post because you weren't of my interest. There are many respectful ladies in every single race, you not acknowledging that makes you an ignorant.

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#54 Aug 30, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> well you don't behave like a lady a swell don't bite your tongue. I can bring you millions of black women who look more women than you
Sure I have said harsh things because I have the right to defend myself, but you never have saw me referring anyone with ugly offensive words, I don't lower myself like others here.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#55 Aug 30, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> in your world but its fantasy. I don't date Latinas but I'm proud of them but I don't think white women are attractive at all
In your fantasy and world, black women are the most desirable when in fact they are not, otherwise, they wouldn't be so pissed off at their own men who are desperately seeking out white women and other races of women. If they were so desirable, then the percentage of baby mamas would be at an all time low. They would have more titles as wives instead of side pieces or "hoes." We both can agree to disagree. I find some black women attractive don't get me wrong, but if I had to choose one it would be white women and Latinas of mixed race and white. I find attractive women in all races but I'm much more attracted to Hispanic women vs black women. I'm attracted to black women who are mixed and look more white when mixed over Asian women. We both have our preferences.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#56 Aug 30, 2013
I actually chose two. Oops.
Miguel

Pico Rivera, CA

#58 Aug 30, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I never read your post because you weren't of my interest. There are many respectful ladies in every single race, you not acknowledging that makes you an ignorant.
I'm not trying to get your attention nor do I want to how you only criticize the ones that bark. there's nothing wrong by defending yourself but do it against the attacker not a whole group. if you don't be he loves a woman then they're not going to respect you like one. it takes to be an ignorant in order to get to know one right
Miguel

Pico Rivera, CA

#61 Aug 30, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your fantasy and world, black women are the most desirable when in fact they are not, otherwise, they wouldn't be so pissed off at their own men who are desperately seeking out white women and other races of women. If they were so desirable, then the percentage of baby mamas would be at an all time low. They would have more titles as wives instead of side pieces or "hoes." We both can agree to disagree. I find some black women attractive don't get me wrong, but if I had to choose one it would be white women and Latinas of mixed race and white. I find attractive women in all races but I'm much more attracted to Hispanic women vs black women. I'm attracted to black women who are mixed and look more white when mixed over Asian women. We both have our preferences.
w elll white women are known to be easy in black women might not be bad because the ones that are married are known to be less divorce while known black women are known to have the biggest divorce. Plus it's known that most black men leave most women abandoning babies from the friend races but if you look at it mostly interracial marriages with black women have less devorce it's proving any so fact while mostly non black women have the largest the divorce so you judge from there. I'm let the new name for for black women this. weekend I'm marrying my black queen. if you don't like black women then don't date them leave them alone and let others who do you love them date them because Dr sure not hurting you when you're not hurting them plain simple.

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#65 Aug 30, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not trying to get your attention nor do I want to how you only criticize the ones that bark. there's nothing wrong by defending yourself but do it against the attacker not a whole group. if you don't be he loves a woman then they're not going to respect you like one. it takes to be an ignorant in order to get to know one right
Every single post I address it to my attacker if you haven't noticed. I'm not a racist, but I'm not going to be Mrs. Nice to those that insult me. I have been really nice and fair since day one and even that way I have been insulted. I still don't see your point, I insult those who do the same to me, but not in a trashy way like most I have seen here, you are just judging me the wrong way because it is the truth. Go tell those female posters that call others b*tc*, sl*ts to act all lady, but I know you won't do it because you are not neutral in this situation, you just pick a non black female for that. I have seen far more trashy mouths here than me (who hasn't insulted with ugly words) and you can't deny that.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#67 Aug 30, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you keep mentioning i want you! I told you i was only joking. But when i notice your writing and your down playing on blacks, I knew you were a white boy. You are! I can bet my life your a man. Sorry its non of your biznas between her and i. Lol your a female impersonator. Your phenix one day the next your capree. I. In Brandon relaxing. Now stop stalkinge nefpr i report your racist azz!
lol im a bw...i just hate men in general..i like to see the male gender go against themselves haha.And no im none of those people..i have no time for all those profiles

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Long Beach, CA

#68 Aug 30, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text> A mexican cashier looked the opposite way when i approached her empty line. I went over and got the manager and filed a complaint. Go back where you come from, then maybe you won't see us or hate on us.
Why you mad? were you giving her an EBT card? people tend to look down on those who are on welfare....

Were you giving her an attitude.. i know how some black girls are....

Should blacks go back to africa?

Level 1

Long Beach, CA

#69 Aug 30, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Latinas are sluts..but im proud of them if they want to date bm..the more they date bm the better.Tht way i get access to their sexy latino men :)
no one want to date black men.. most women dont like your dark skin...

Level 1

Long Beach, CA

#70 Aug 30, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>Damn straight we angels bytch
fallen angels? they are only half angels.. even god despise them.

Level 1

Long Beach, CA

#71 Aug 30, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>is it tru tht latin men have sex with their daughters?
just like how black men have sex with their daughters....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Wesson

Level 1

Long Beach, CA

#72 Aug 30, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>im a woman but u know tht already dnt u?lol u just mad cuz i dnt want u..so how are u and redneck girl working out?haha
are you sure you are a women? most black women look like men...

Level 1

Long Beach, CA

#73 Aug 30, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Latunas. Pee yeew
jealous?

Level 1

Long Beach, CA

#74 Aug 30, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do latina women:
Shyte? And does it STANK?/ with out A DOUBT no different than anyone else.
When they get up in the morning they have to brush their teeth and clean out their mouth NO different than anyone else right? If they don't bathe- their azzz will STANK like anyone else right? If they pass gas it will smell just like anyone else passing gas. If injured they'll bleed like everyone else. They live life like everyone that has life- and will die like everyone living that one day has to die; unless latina women have the POWER to avoid (all) the negatives meantioned......sheeeit their NO BETTER than anyone else. In fact- I saw a homeless latina woman thee other day and THAT LATINA woman CERTAINLY wasn't better than blackwomen; just because she was latina. And a STANK ONE at that./smh
most latinas in new york are black...so why are you dissing your own people.. LOL

Level 1

Long Beach, CA

#75 Aug 30, 2013
CentimeterPeter13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually believe this is true. I heard it somewhere. It's called "breaking them in", and the mothers condone it! I find it vile and disgusting and its the very reason I don't like Latinos as a whole. They are a filthy, dirty race of people who lack the intellect and social skills to succeed in life, this is why many of them are poor and most of them are criminals. Most of them don't have an IQ about 27. This is true! They are all borderline retards! I'm offended by the original poster who compared Latina's to our beautiful White Queens. There is no comparison, Latina women get fat after age 22 or after having kids, which ever comes first. They all eat fried and re-fried food, they are gross and they smell like a petting zoo!!
Say the guy who is from white monatana... you never meet a latina in your life.. so stop pretending... latinos... arent even a race... they are a cultural heritage group... also... of course they will be poor... the ones who came to america tend to come looking for work...but at least they work.... whites and blacks just depend on welfare.. the poor ones....

speaking of incest.... white people are known to have incest... along with blacks.. I can show you articles if you want... lol

and why do most pedos tend to be white??? sick obsession yall have here..
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#76 Aug 30, 2013
I've always looked at latinas as bootleg ww

and yes they do think they are better than us
General Carlos Caraballo

Harrisburg, PA

#77 Aug 30, 2013
U_Mad wrote:
<quoted text>

speaking of incest....
Unspeakable: Father-Daughter Incest in American History

This history of father-daughter incest in the United States explains how cultural mores and political needs distorted attitudes toward and medical knowledge of patriarchal sexual abuse at a time when the nation was committed to the familial power of white fathers and the idealized white family.

For much of the nineteenth century, father-daughter incest was understood to take place among all classes, and legal and extralegal attempts to deal with it tended to be swift and severe. But public understanding changed markedly during the Progressive Era, when accusations of incest began to be directed exclusively toward immigrants, blacks, and the lower socioeconomic classes. Focusing on early twentieth-century reform movements and that era’s epidemic of child gonorrhea, Lynn Sacco argues that middle- and upper-class white males, too, molested female children in their households, even as official records of their acts declined dramatically.

Sacco draws on a wealth of sources, including professional journals, medical and court records, and private and public accounts, to explain how racial politics and professional self-interest among doctors, social workers, and professionals in allied fields drove claims and evidence of incest among middle- and upper-class white families into the shadows. The new feminism of the 1970s, she finds, brought allegations of father-daughter incest back into the light, creating new societal tensions.

Against several different historical backdrops—public accusations of incest against "genteel" men in the nineteenth century, the epidemic of gonorrhea among young girls in the early twentieth century, and adult women’s incest narratives in the mid-to late twentieth century—Sacco demonstrates that attitude shifts about patriarchal sexual abuse were influenced by a variety of individuals and groups seeking to protect their own interests.

http://www.amazon.com/Unspeakable-Father-Daug...
Rob

Brampton, Canada

#78 Aug 30, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>is it tru tht latin men have sex with their daughters?
As a chilean man I say, Stay the f* away from me....
Your favorite past time is twerkin, so you shouldntdtalk.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#79 Aug 30, 2013
U_Mad wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sure you are a women? most black women look like men...
just like most latin women look and sound like men with their deep azz voicew...they also age badly..soon as they hit 25 or 30 they turn into a old azz woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min QUEST 104,852
Did Be_Real_Fool/UGH Get a JOB 2 min selina london 18
Which race of women have the best bodies? (Oct '07) 7 min naynay 1,170
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min IMHOTEP 28,671
BM Says BM Shot By Cop Is Due To Single Parenting! 14 min American Citizen 67
Censorship On This Website 39 min stop censorship 2
IRRBW and IRRWM is okay. IRRBM and IRRWW is wrong 55 min Spotted Girl 28
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr African AE 3,481
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 1 hr Cracker Jack 159
The Day the EBT Card rRns Out... (Jan '13) 4 hr Schlomo Shekelberg 47
More from around the web