First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Miguel

Pico Rivera, CA

#279 Sep 2, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my opinion, some have a good voice, but for me not the best, I prefer softer voices. Just like you have your preference on women I have mine on music and frankly for me black women sing well, but it's not the kind of voice I love to hear sing.
I respect your preference what I'm saying most of the people for the majority in the world for for the black women voice. one of the best singers past died in that is Whitney Houston

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#281 Sep 2, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text> A mexican cashier looked the opposite way when i approached her empty line. I went over and got the manager and filed a complaint. Go back where you come from, then maybe you won't see us or hate on us.
That is just a normal behavior. Only Black people think you are supposed to worship strangers, whereas other races are more likely give people the luxury and privilege of helping themselves in a store rather than harassing them and pretending that is helping them. If you don't know someone nor know what they want, then keeping your distance is always the best policy. When I am in a store, I expect others to assume I have a brain, and leave me alone to enjoy my shopping experience, me against the world without interference.

As for going back where you come from, that applies to all 3 of us with a dog in the fight. They can go back to Latin America, you can go back to Africa, and I should return to Europe. Even the "first peoples" could return to Asia.

Hispanic females tend to want to stay isolated in their own communities, just like a lot of more traditional White Women (not the ones the liberals and the media destroyed and turned into self-haters who have no loyalty for their own people). The men of the various minority communities are the ones I have a problem with, particularly the lower income of them. My tradition is to live alone, never have sex nor romance, travel alone, eat alone, etc. I've never had a White man to intrude into my private space, but plenty of Black and Hispanic men have done just that. I would be sitting alone in a restaurant as I prefer, and then some BM or HM off the street would try to sit in my booth.

Level 8

Spotted World

#282 Sep 2, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Latinas do.
So what if they do? Why is it anyone's business who feels they are better than whom? Perhaps feelings should remain private. But preferring an isolated culture and being around those who are most like you doesn't mean you feel you are better than others.

Level 8

Spotted World

#283 Sep 2, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another thread of yours trying to divide your own black race, shame. Racist people couldn't care less if the person is AA or African.
Oh, but some do. The more "moderate" of the so-called "racists" really do care. I would have absolutely no problem if Ghana or Somalian refugees and immigrants were to move beside me with their families. When they get here, their values tend to be more like those of traditional White families, at least if they are religious.

As for African-Americans, and particularly the men, our culture and racism and discrimination of the past ruined them. I've read "Black Like Me," and that White guy passing off as Black noticed what was happening to the BM as it was happening. BW were being helped by the civil rights movement, but BM in America were not. They began to see that movement as White-dominated or even effeminate and either wanted to bail out of it or take it over, and they became "lost." Some of them took to the streets in violence for the cause, and others just turned to criminality and mischief to "feel like men" or whatever.

So yes, there are White people who can and do appreciate the differences between the subgroups of BP, and some of whom you'd call racists. You are right when it comes to hard core racists, but must called racists are not hard core. They are not flying swastika flags, getting spider webs or cloverleafs on the neck, burning crosses, demonstrating in the streets, wearing hooded robes, and so on. Sure, that kind of racist doesn't care about when someone immigrated here, the exact shade of skin, intelligence, or ability to survive in a lawful fashion.

“Black Russians Rule”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#284 Sep 2, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but some do. The more "moderate" of the so-called "racists" really do care. I would have absolutely no problem if Ghana or Somalian refugees and immigrants were to move beside me with their families. When they get here, their values tend to be more like those of traditional White families, at least if they are religious.
As for African-Americans, and particularly the men, our culture and racism and discrimination of the past ruined them. I've read "Black Like Me," and that White guy passing off as Black noticed what was happening to the BM as it was happening. BW were being helped by the civil rights movement, but BM in America were not. They began to see that movement as White-dominated or even effeminate and either wanted to bail out of it or take it over, and they became "lost." Some of them took to the streets in violence for the cause, and others just turned to criminality and mischief to "feel like men" or whatever.
So yes, there are White people who can and do appreciate the differences between the subgroups of BP, and some of whom you'd call racists. You are right when it comes to hard core racists, but must called racists are not hard core. They are not flying swastika flags, getting spider webs or cloverleafs on the neck, burning crosses, demonstrating in the streets, wearing hooded robes, and so on. Sure, that kind of racist doesn't care about when someone immigrated here, the exact shade of skin, intelligence, or ability to survive in a lawful fashion.
SPAM ALERT!!!!!!!

Exit ---------->>>>> >>>>>>>
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#285 Sep 2, 2013
Spotted Girl is a fckng trip haha, hilarious. You made an excellent point though. I'm a "modern" type of racist myself. I DO care whether the person's ancestry. It tells me a lot about the way they grew up, whether or not they are savages compared to others. I have an entire breakdown of who I don't like and why I don't like them. Excellent point SG.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#289 Sep 2, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another thread of yours trying to divide your own black race, shame. Racist people couldn't care less if the person is AA or African.
WTF is a Boriqua that isn't a Race and who gives a Freak about that?

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#290 Sep 2, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I do acknowledge my african ancestry, but you bashed Africnas on your thread, so you are a person trying to divide your own black race, ohhh and did you saw the trashy mouth she is? She sounds just like you calling people ugly names, you are too old to be calling young girls things like that, you should know any better, but that shows that you don't have any balls. Hispanics come in every variety, we are very diverse, from every white skin tone to darker complexions. Any women can have high education, like I said, I myself am a college student and my expectations are high, if someone wants to stay living in a hood like your little friend there it's their choice.
I' am not Bashing anyone I' am only bashing the Haters on of them was you if u can remember that. You still wet behind the Ears so you wouldn't know anything.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#291 Sep 2, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is a Boriqua that isn't a Race and who gives a Freak about that?
I'm a mix of races, you go calling yourself a hebrew-israelite instead of what you really are, a jamaican, and you even bashed your own so you are a sell- out, ashamed of being in you? I can proudly say that I'm hispanic, latin, caribbean, and puerto rican. And I just said the truth, you are dividing your fellow black race making them argue with each other, but congratulations, you are doing a great job at it, proud?

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#292 Sep 2, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
I' am not Bashing anyone I' am only bashing the Haters on of them was you if u can remember that. You still wet behind the Ears so you wouldn't know anything.
The haters? You have generalized every jamaican and african women out there. Even when I told you about women in the caribbean that don't waste their time thinking or imitating AA you still generalized. You don't know every single caribbean's and african's opinion. Don't say you didn't bashed all of them because you'll just be going against your words in those thread starting of with that generalizing title.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#293 Sep 2, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text> Shouldn't you b somewhere licking a little white boy tiny little balls? You stupid pedophiles are shameless and weak!
Get new material. You're boring as fck.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#294 Sep 2, 2013
Blacks have always been ashamed of themselves since before slavery. This is nothing new or surprising.

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#297 Sep 2, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text> They act like this wit us caus all they hear is us calling each other the n word and disrespecting eachother for a silly pat onthe butt from a slimeball whiteboy :-(
She said SOME, not all, but SOME AA think their better too when they are not better neither worse. I haven't called you the n word or say to you an ugly trashy word, but you have to me, so who is the disrespectful here?

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#298 Sep 2, 2013
they're

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#300 Sep 2, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if they do? Why is it anyone's business who feels they are better than whom? Perhaps feelings should remain private. But preferring an isolated culture and being around those who are most like you doesn't mean you feel you are better than others.
I don't care what some people think privately because I have private beliefs and feelings also but when they start spouting the mess is when I have a problem with it. I also have no problem with alike people wanting to be only with each other. I don't know why some stupid groups from other races think that black people want to be join in on their culture and be around them. I have turned down invitations to be apart of certain racial/cultural groups because I found them undesirable to my tastes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#301 Sep 2, 2013
Thejna wrote:
White guy here and dated some hot latina girl. In reality, latina women are one of few natural women with assets and a good looking face.
Most white men don't want Latinas and you know it because they consider some of you low-class and nasty, no insults intended. Secondly there are some attractive Latin women just like in every other race but there are some very unattractive ones just like in other races also. Lets keep it real up in here.
http://occupationoforegon.files.wordpress.com...

Level 8

Location hidden

#302 Sep 2, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text> They act like this wit us caus all they hear is us calling each other the n word and disrespecting eachother for a silly pat onthe butt from a slimeball whiteboy :-(
Black men are the ones doing the disrespecting.

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

#304 Sep 3, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetheart, North American Natives don't claim spigs, epscially the ones who have a significant amount of european dna like the peter ricans and the messicans. They don't speak spanish, and many of them haven't conformed to european colonization and religion like white a** kissin spigs. A lot of them still live on reservations practicing their own culture and religion that has been passed on to them for centuries. Most spigs both in the caribbean and in south america don't even acknowledge their native american ancestry. They even looked down on the ones who look a lot like the original people of south america. So please with this B.S.
Very intelligent answer!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Men Can't Get Pretty, Classy White Women! 3 min BWEFocused 44
The truth of boxing........ 3 min Real Talk 50
This what happens to sellout BW!!!!!!!!!! 4 min Diva 90
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 min Insect Trust 25,691
ISIS!!! The White Man's Biggest Fear!!! 4 min Good-Vibes 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,109,354
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 min GoodPosterKC 120,830
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 37 min Kop 571
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 44 min Big Knob 205
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr sassyntrashy 124
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr McCarthywasRight 24,468
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••