It has started. Palestinians bombing...

It has started. Palestinians bombing Israel

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
THE RELIC

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Syria to the north bombing Israel and called it accidental. Palestine bombing Israel deliberately from the east.

Make no mistake about this. Israel will not permit "one" Israeli citizen to be killed without retaliation.

WHAT HAS STARTED?

Dan 12:11 KJV And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Mat 24:15 KJV When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand)

Mar 13:14 KJV But wh
THE RELIC

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2012
This ia for those that understand rhe time of tribulation. All others can move on

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Folks who don't know God, better start yesterday!

\Cause it's on now!
abc

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Palestinians are like blacks. They got no brains to win.
THE RELIC

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2012
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
Folks who don't know God, better start yesterday!
\Cause it's on now!
It's on for sure. There's just too many aiming at Israel.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 14, 2012
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
Folks who don't know God, better start yesterday!
\Cause it's on now!
Mary Magdalene was a deceiving, attention- seeking wh()re, and Jesus Christ was a b()st()rd...... AMEN!
THE RELIC

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Magdalene was a deceiving, attention- seeking wh()re, and Jesus Christ was a b()st()rd...... AMEN!
Thank you for demonstrating the GAMMA LEVEL PROGRAMMING technique.

GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through “deception” programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated.

Shining in darkness

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Magdalene was a deceiving, attention- seeking wh()re, and Jesus Christ was a b()st()rd...... AMEN!
You remind a lot of Klaus666.Shock tactic trollery.

Shining in darkness

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
Syria to the north bombing Israel and called it accidental. Palestine bombing Israel deliberately from the east.
Make no mistake about this. Israel will not permit "one" Israeli citizen to be killed without retaliation.
WHAT HAS STARTED?
Dan 12:11 KJV And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Mat 24:15 KJV When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand)
Mar 13:14 KJV But wh
Sounds like run of the mill behaviour for that part of the world to me.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>You remind a lot of Klaus666.Shock tactic trollery.
Worship me, for I am your lord, Lucifer.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>You remind a lot of Klaus666.Shock tactic trollery.
Who's Klaus666?

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 14, 2012
@Shining In Darkness, by the way, that was me posting as Lucifer.

Shining in darkness

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Worship me, for I am your lord, Lucifer.
I will get right on it.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 14, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
It's on for sure. There's just too many aiming at Israel.
These things MUST happen in order for his word to be fulfilled.

Shining in darkness

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Ruthless BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Klaus666?
seriously havnt seen a Klaus post? they leave an impression thats for sure.
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#16 Nov 14, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for demonstrating the GAMMA LEVEL PROGRAMMING technique.
GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through “deception” programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated.
Mose: Go to the nearest Scientology clinic; ask for the "Clear."
THE RELIC

United States

#17 Nov 15, 2012
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
<quoted text>These things MUST happen in order for his word to be fulfilled.
You know it and I know it.

People calling themselves satan will wish they had never heard of satanism.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>seriously havnt seen a Klaus post? they leave an impression thats for sure.
What types of threads does he normally post on?
THE RELIC

United States

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Nairobi Trio wrote:
<quoted text>
Mose: Go to the nearest Scientology clinic; ask for the "Clear."
107 years old and I didn't get here being a fool.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#20 Nov 15, 2012
They are always at war with each other. they gona have a hundred years war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,759,816
Caucasian Diseases (Apr '13) 6 min 1488abc 38
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 8 min Ms Mack 1,011
Hey Negroes the world is closing in on you! 9 min THX White Overlord 2
The back to Africa movement and it's a hundred ... 10 min Negroes are animals 1
according to fbi - whites lead crime in us more... 12 min Termite Power 15
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 17 min Ms Mack 27
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 21 min Whites have no hi... 136
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 44 min Jake 131
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 46 min Ms Mack 59
Can we take back topix? 3 hr Jake 356