Obama Toilet Paper Being Sold in Southern Stores in Black Communities

Dec 9, 2013 Full story: Ghanamma.com 24

Stores in southern states are coming under fire for selling toilet paper with images of President Barack Obama's face printed on it.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1 Dec 9, 2013
Why is the racism so bad? Why do men like MACEO uphold and worship WM and WW?

“Stop libel and bullying.”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3 Dec 9, 2013
There is nothing racist about this. It is merely the expression of an opinion, as ALL have the right to do. The same ones decrying this probably made threats on President Bush's life. They can dis others but can't stand equal disrespect back. When you do wrong first, you have to be punished.

Since: Dec 13

I love Nature

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
There is nothing racist about this. It is merely the expression of an opinion, as ALL have the right to do. The same ones decrying this probably made threats on President Bush's life. They can dis others but can't stand equal disrespect back. When you do wrong first, you have to be punished.
Think and understand what you've just said.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Dec 9, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
This is Obama, the biggest hypocrite ever. He's probably approaching 300 drone attacks by now (mostly grade schools and weddings) probably responsible for Sandy Hook, but we need OUR guns taken away. He's probably got FBI/NSA agents watching you on your webcam right now, but secret service was notified when two bored cops ran a background check on him and they lost their job. Obama toilet paper is a great idea. The only place his face really belongs.

Level 8

Spotted World

#6 Dec 9, 2013
The topic is Obama toilet paper, not me nor any of the other thread participants. The nice thing about us WP and our culture is that we have the ability to talk about topics and things without discussing people.
GOTCHA

Atlanta, GA

#7 Dec 9, 2013
There was U.S. Dollar Toilet paper sold during the bush admin throughout the E.U.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#8 Dec 11, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
The topic is Obama toilet paper, not me nor any of the other thread participants. The nice thing about us WP and our culture is that we have the ability to talk about topics and things without discussing people.
agree with you.problem is toilet paper is too good to use and articles by main stream media like the new York post should have a place in every bath room!

Level 8

Spotted World

#12 May 2, 2014
alan wrote:
<quoted text>agree with you.problem is toilet paper is too good to use and articles by main stream media like the new York post should have a place in every bath room!
LOL!!! I agree! Wipe with the news. You know the phrase "Read it and weep." So read off the paper, cry on it, and then wipe with it, and get several different uses out of it.

I am surprised someone hasn't objected in the thread saying, "When I buy TP, I expect it to not have s**t already on it."

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#13 May 2, 2014
This is disrespectful! Obama is America's president. He deserves respect.

Level 8

Spotted World

#14 May 2, 2014
-patricia- wrote:
What has he done to earn it? Oh, he earned it by choosing to be Black, and others being stupid enough to elect him. He's lied, he's forced healthcare on us, finished wrecking the economy, etc. On many issues, he's gone both ways and nobody knows which version is the truth. Don't forget that the First Amendment gives the right to protest and address grievances. While I don't believe this is the most appropriate way, it is allowed by law.

Don't get me wrong, I respect you as a poster and like a what of what you say. I just see the hypocrisy in calls for respect from the Left (I am not targeting you here) when they didn't show any for the last president we had. One man was detained for having a bumper sticker that said, "Abort Obama, not babies." They mistook it to mean he was planning to assassinate him, when he simply meant to terminate his term (ie., impeach). The word "abort" means to end, it does not imply murder. But there are many people holding up signs saying they would kill Bush, and nobody investigated anybody over those. So if you say something indirectly about a Lib president, the law comes down on you, but if you directly say you want to murder a Conservative president, nothing is done. Why is that? A common anti-bush poster was one with his picture viewed through a rifle scope and intended as a threat.
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#15 May 3, 2014
The Editor of my hometown news paper, The Zimbabwe Dispatch & Chronicle, has two favorite themes: "All Republicans and Conservatives Are Evil" and "White People Are The Oppressors"

Whenever he pens an editorial on either theme, I always order 200 copies to guard against the impending shortage of toilet paper.

Obama Toilet Paper should be available nation-wide. I'm giving serious thought to acquiring distribution rights.

Level 8

Spotted World

#17 May 3, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
The Editor of my hometown news paper, The Zimbabwe Dispatch & Chronicle, has two favorite themes: "All Republicans and Conservatives Are Evil" and "White People Are The Oppressors"
Whenever he pens an editorial on either theme, I always order 200 copies to guard against the impending shortage of toilet paper.
Obama Toilet Paper should be available nation-wide. I'm giving serious thought to acquiring distribution rights.
But shouldn't this TP be available as part of obamacare? No wait, knowing how that works, they'd give out corn cobs and shards of broken glass and call it toilet paper.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#18 May 3, 2014
Lil "o" toilet paper? Too damn funny! I'll take a case!!!!!!!!!
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#19 May 4, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
But shouldn't this TP be available as part of obamacare? No wait, knowing how that works, they'd give out corn cobs and shards of broken glass and call it toilet paper.

Lol ... I won't be having corn on the cob at summer picnics any time soon.

By the time Obama's through, every sheet of toilet paper will feature a pic of the Constitution.

Level 8

Spotted World

#20 May 4, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ... I won't be having corn on the cob at summer picnics any time soon.
By the time Obama's through, every sheet of toilet paper will feature a pic of the Constitution.
That sounds like what was said during the Iran Contra Scandal. "Of all the documents that got shredded, was the Constitution one of them?"
see the light

El Paso, TX

#21 May 4, 2014
Even Blks think Obama is an azz wipe.....LOL
see the light

El Paso, TX

#22 May 4, 2014
-patricia- wrote:
Why? He's unAmerican and a racist.
Cat74

Bloomingdale, IL

#23 May 4, 2014
Respect is earned.
boo ya

North Charleston, SC

#24 May 4, 2014
Not a very practical purchase........toilet paper is white for a reason, and it ain't racism........
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#25 May 4, 2014
Boys, boys, boys, whatever hateful things you think about this president, you boys should respect the office of presidency.

Bush was a disastrous president, but Bush toilet paper is disrespectful to the office and our country.

The "joke" should be left with those folks who burn our flag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 104,108
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,172,480
STUPID LOL wants to know if whites really start... 9 min Spotted Girl 2
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 10 min Spotted Girl 5,851
BLACK MEN WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF BOOTY a... (Feb '10) 20 min the rebel 3
American women vs Foreign women. The root of th... (Aug '11) 32 min timaz 256
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 51 min Jiggs 402
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Gmoney 28,461
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 1 hr Big Knob 309
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 1 hr Sir Jethro 150