Ancient Egyptians Were Black....End O...
jumpstart

Chesapeake Beach, MD

#215 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak this racism in my presence, boy, and I'll slap it out of you. No gun needed. I'll stomp you until you repent.
It's my holy duty.
try slapping this

KingSupreme

Charlotte, NC

#216 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Then come see me, boy. We'll see if your attitude changes when you're talking to my machete.
Otherwise, STFU, boy.
lol. Leave it to the Beaner to bring a machete into the mix, lol.

P*ssies use weapons in a physical altercation. Go ahead and use a machete, lol, and see if you dont leave with a few extra holes. I bet mine reaches farther than yours, lol.

If you were a real hardass, you would come to NC to see me. I can meet you at Charlotte-Douglas Airport.

LOL. At you for thinking that I would take time out of my life to fly to New Mexico to beat an old Taco Bender senseless, lol.

Unless you can hop a plane and come hack me with your machete, STFU. Fake ass tough guy.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#217 Mar 2, 2013
jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text>try slapping this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3XUPZokMb6AXX
There are a lot of black people in Egypt, so what is your point, fool?

You racists never get it right.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#218 Mar 2, 2013
KingSupreme wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Leave it to the Beaner to bring a machete into the mix, lol.
P*ssies use weapons in a physical altercation. Go ahead and use a machete, lol, and see if you dont leave with a few extra holes. I bet mine reaches farther than yours, lol.
If you were a real hardass, you would come to NC to see me. I can meet you at Charlotte-Douglas Airport.
LOL. At you for thinking that I would take time out of my life to fly to New Mexico to beat an old Taco Bender senseless, lol.
Unless you can hop a plane and come hack me with your machete, STFU. Fake ass tough guy.
I will be in your presence, soon enough, and you will be invited to spew your ethnic slurs, boy. I will be back East soon enough.

I will make you beg and cry, boy. You will apologize for your racist insults a thousand times before I finally do you a favor and let you die.

I'll send your nose to your mama.
KingSupreme

Charlotte, NC

#219 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be in your presence, soon enough, and you will be invited to spew your ethnic slurs, boy. I will be back East soon enough.
I will make you beg and cry, boy. You will apologize for your racist insults a thousand times before I finally do you a favor and let you die.
I'll send your nose to your mama.
Bring it Pedro. When you are waiting at the airport, be holding a sign over your head that has an arrow pointing down with "Chili Choking Pepper Belly" written on it. Or wear a sombrero that says "Nacho" on it, lol. THEN I'll know you're serious, lol.

When can I expect to beat the....er...see you? lol.

BTW. Making death threats over the internet is a Federal Crime. lol. Dumbass.
jumpstart

United States

#221 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of black people in Egypt, so what is your point, fool?
You racists never get it right.
that it was a black civilization and even now eurocentric have conspired to hidw this s the testimony of this mans persecution confirms.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#222 Mar 2, 2013
KingSupreme wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it Pedro. When you are waiting at the airport, be holding a sign over your head that has an arrow pointing down with "Chili Choking Pepper Belly" written on it. Or wear a sombrero that says "Nacho" on it, lol. THEN I'll know you're serious, lol.
When can I expect to beat the....er...see you? lol.
BTW. Making death threats over the internet is a Federal Crime. lol. Dumbass.
I'll very slowly and deliberately excise that racism from you, boy.

You are not human. I will enjoy disposing of your filthy useless ass, pendejo.

I made no threats. Boy. I said if you spew racism, I will react... So it's on you... I suggest you cease and desist, boy. You won't like the wages of racism.

You hear me, boy? Now shut your goddam mouth, you vile ill-raised worthless sociopathic piece of shit... or... come to Deming and talk to me in person, LOL!!!

Fucking halfman.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#223 Mar 2, 2013
jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text> that it was a black civilization and even now eurocentric have conspired to hidw this s the testimony of this mans persecution confirms.
Pay attention. I know the archaeological and genetic facts, and that Upper Egypt was mostly black, where the civilization began.

Do you deal with only Egypt, where you actually have a case? Or are you one of these who is compelled to also claim the Hebrews, Berbers, Vikings, Chinese and Frosty the Snowman?
jumpstart

United States

#224 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention. I know the archaeological and genetic facts, and that Upper Egypt was mostly black, where the civilization began.
Do you deal with only Egypt, where you actually have a case? Or are you one of these who is compelled to also claim the Hebrews, Berbers, Vikings, Chinese and Frosty the Snowman?
you could be all over the place how discussing Egypt or we discussing European civilizations. is for the snowman in having a frosty a.m. not thirsty. regards to Hebrews I don't know .. if you mean in biblical people or people living in Israel today. you seem to be all over the place I don't know if this is out of frustration or you're being sarcastic.
Danzo

Akron, OH

#225 Mar 2, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not that the question,the fact is that Ancient Egypt is NEGRO AFRICAN CIVILIZATION created by the BLACKS accept it or hate it! that's the truth the racist don't want to admit,if foreigners invade black Egypt and proclaim themselves pharaohs does it means that its these strangers to created the Egyptian civilization YOU WILL NOT ABLE TO STEAL THE EGYPTIAN HISTORY FROM THE BLACKS ITS OUR HERITAGES!EGYPT IS IN AFRICA! IF A BLACK MAN BECAME PRESIDENT OF JAPAN DOES IT MEANS THE JAPAN IS CREATED BY THE BLACKS!?you Arab and whites racist liars you will not be able to steal this civilization from the blacks
I am sorry but your belief is wrong however i can tell you have strong convictions. Do not let those strong beliefs blind you to truth, i too am black but i will not believe in a lie no matter how much i want it. History has not hidden the atrocity's committed against us by whites but the whites that did most of those attrocity's are dead. Now im not saying racism is not here but i can sense things are changing for the better. Have you done research about the black pharoahs or egypts history as a whole?

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#228 Mar 2, 2013
I know right. Common sense can beat these so called experts. To be honest we been making these claims for 100s of years with little tech and they had it all and still had to admit. Manmade cant matched the Spirit.
SayItLoud-BLACK N PROUD wrote:
one have to understand that the devil is a liar and there is no truth in him. white people are full of shit when it comes to egypt.
first they say egypt was white with blonde hair and blue eyes. then when a black man calls bullshit then they say...
"oh egypt was mediterranean white". then when a black man call bullshit on that then they switch it saying...
"oh egypt wasnt mediterranean but they were middle eastern(arab)." then when blacks call bullshit on that then they say...
"okay egypt was not black but very dark skinned caucasians (like the somalians LOL)." then when the bullshit was too overwhelming then they finally admit that egypt was black. but guess what? now they are gonna say...
"okay egypt was black but it was (get this LOL) MULTIRACIAL!(meaning blacks, whites, asians, arabs, indians) all had a part of creating this civilization.
they just hate to know that blacks (and blacks alone) build THE GREATEST civilization on planet earth. this irks the shit out of them. that their modern world cant hold a burnt match to ancient black egypt. they have egypt envy.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#229 Mar 2, 2013
jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text> you could be all over the place how discussing Egypt or we discussing European civilizations. is for the snowman in having a frosty a.m. not thirsty. regards to Hebrews I don't know .. if you mean in biblical people or people living in Israel today. you seem to be all over the place I don't know if this is out of frustration or you're being sarcastic.
I was simply inquiring as to the nature of your beliefs. Do you think you're a Moor? Hebrew? Or what?

Right, I'm sarcastic about most of the crap posted in here.
jumpstart

United States

#230 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply inquiring as to the nature of your beliefs. Do you think you're a Moor? Hebrew? Or what?
Right, I'm sarcastic about most of the crap posted in here.
no i was address the racial type of the ancient egyptians.i dont believe the moors or the hebrews as defining terminology was in use at that time.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#231 Mar 2, 2013
jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text> no i was address the racial type of the ancient egyptians.i dont believe the moors or the hebrews as defining terminology was in use at that time.
Probably not. Hebrews were still “proto-Canaanites”, and Moors, if we mean Berbers, who knows what they called themselves then.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#232 Mar 2, 2013
Sean Coonery wrote:
<quoted text>they did, and the negroes got uppity when it was found King Tut had West European DNA. so they won't accept the result, chimping out and Hollerin "whiteys done stolded our history an shit". Now anyone telling the truth is called a "racist" and the blacks threaten to go rioting (again).
You are white, so there fore there is no truth in you' now tell me who do you think would be stupid enough to believe a bunch of white red neck hicks, who left the caves in Europe to build great kingdoms in hot Africa' you lying whites are pathetic.

Your ancestors built ''Nothing'' you are invaders and that's it.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#233 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not. Hebrews were still “proto-Canaanites”, and Moors, if we mean Berbers, who knows what they called themselves then.
Im interested in how you came up with that? Ive heard before of this but never went in on it. Ive also seen an old Moorish painting of Moors with the blue Star of Davud on their shields. Expound
jumpstart

United States

#234 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not. Hebrews were still “proto-Canaanites”, and Moors, if we mean Berbers, who knows what they called themselves then.
which is where the names of misleading. people be for 2 geographical locations and religions if they were the same thing... heritage is not a race and religion recipe location.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#235 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not. Hebrews were still “proto-Canaanites”, and Moors, if we mean Berbers, who knows what they called themselves then.
STFU Boy ,Egypt (Lower & Upper) was a black empire the non-black element in that population was of foreign origine period !
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#236 Mar 3, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Im interested in how you came up with that? Ive heard before of this but never went in on it. Ive also seen an old Moorish painting of Moors with the blue Star of Davud on their shields. Expound
My syntax was bad. Not the same people. Proto-Canaanites and early Berbers were not the same people, though with a common ancestry in the Mideast.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#237 Mar 3, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Boy ,Egypt (Lower & Upper) was a black empire the non-black element in that population was of foreign origine period !
Take your cliches and shove 'em up your Islamoass, boy.

The evidence is clear that there were eurasians in Lower Egypt in predynastic times.

You're a racist and so your ravings are meaningless. Piss off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Guest 1,483,748
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 4 min Alabaster Goddess 74
NO black QB's in NFL Playoffs 5 min ugly monkeys 13
News Is this black woman responsible for inventions ... (May '10) 6 min Fungkstaga 227
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 10 min Black woman 188
Sean Spicer~What a JOKE! 10 min Vance 22 1
Cracker On A Rope, The Movie 13 min speak up white sh... 15
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 22 min Fungkstaga 133
News Being conservative is not being racist 28 min huntcoyotes 130
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 29 min Crackle 157
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 4 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web