First Prev
of 40
Next Last

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 19, 2011
This is so sad. BW are the least protected women in the world...but we should know that by now. The real question is what are we going to do about this for once?

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#3 Feb 19, 2011
These are punk*sses and I am so happy that in my circle (the people around me) there is not one man, who would not help a woman, if he thought she was in real danger or distress. Of this, I am sure...well except for X because I think he's a little sugary but he'd at least run for help and call the cops.

What a disgrace that there is even one man that would do this to a woman, let alone a group of men. And shame on any man who saw this and didn't try to, at the very least, call a cop. What an embarrassment for men in general, the rest should excommunicate you sissy boys (those who saw and did nothing) from the man club.

Hoping you punk bytches become the wives of all the prison homothugs who'll literally christen your *sses upon arrival and wishing you a new found diarrhea flow that can only be stopped with a "special" kind of plug. DISGUSTING!!
cwajga

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Feb 19, 2011
That is what is known as 'diffusion of responsibility' in psychology, where no one helps because everyone assumes someone else will. Quite common and quite sad really. I'm wondering though, outside traffic court? There had to be some cops around, what were they doing?

“Your Love Is King”

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 19, 2011
Proud Sis wrote:
This is so sad. BW are the least protected women in the world...but we should know that by now. The real question is what are we going to do about this for once?
This true and nobody, not even black men it seems take the stand to guard black women against violence, racial slurs or insulting attacks. We need to do like when have always had to do in the when black women were singled out not to receive the most common of courtesys that other women do, we need to voice our opinion publically, form groups, do lectures, do interviews and stop support leaders, politicans, black companies, channels, or magazines that do not should any concern or consideration for black women. Our dollars carry more weight than we do.

“Your Love Is King”

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Feb 19, 2011
Sorry for typing so fast.

This is true and nobody, not even black men it seems take the stand to guard black women against violence, racial slurs or insulting attacks. We need to do like we alway have had to do in the when black women were singled out not to receive the most common of courtesys that other women do, we need to voice our opinion publically, form groups, do lectures, do interviews and stop support leaders, politicians, black companies, channels, or magazines that do not should any concern or consideration for black women. Our dollars carry more weight than we do.

“Your Love Is King”

Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2011
theeyeshaveit wrote:
These are punk*sses and I am so happy that in my circle (the people around me) there is not one man, who would not help a woman, if he thought she was in real danger or distress. Of this, I am sure...well except for X because I think he's a little sugary but he'd at least run for help and call the cops.
What a disgrace that there is even one man that would do this to a woman, let alone a group of men. And shame on any man who saw this and didn't try to, at the very least, call a cop. What an embarrassment for men in general, the rest should excommunicate you sissy boys (those who saw and did nothing) from the man club.
Hoping you punk bytches become the wives of all the prison homothugs who'll literally christen your *sses upon arrival and wishing you a new found diarrhea flow that can only be stopped with a "special" kind of plug. DISGUSTING!!
Wow! Well said and you wonder how hard was it for those people, men included to have hit 911 on their cell phone instead of just looking.

“Your Love Is King”

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Feb 19, 2011
cwajga wrote:
That is what is known as 'diffusion of responsibility' in psychology, where no one helps because everyone assumes someone else will. Quite common and quite sad really. I'm wondering though, outside traffic court? There had to be some cops around, what were they doing?
Yes you would figure some cops would have been around. Some times I feel that they the cops don't care if we kill one another.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2011
Stealskin wrote:
<quoted text>
This true and nobody, not even black men it seems take the stand to guard black women against violence, racial slurs or insulting attacks. We need to do like when have always had to do in the when black women were singled out not to receive the most common of courtesys that other women do, we need to voice our opinion publically, form groups, do lectures, do interviews and stop support leaders, politicans, black companies, channels, or magazines that do not should any concern or consideration for black women. Our dollars carry more weight than we do.
I do agree that our dollars carry much weight..We not to stop full support of any media outlet that devalue us...but I believe it is time for us to be quiet and not speak up..many of us do not understand that silence is as powerful as speaking up at times..We have spoken up enough to the point that it's fallen on death ears now because everyone is use to hearing us....but they are not use to us giving the silent treatment..completely ignoring those who bring us negativity..teaching them that method no longer works when trying to solicit our attention..if they want to communicate with us..they will have to do it in a respectable manner that ends with a mutual benefit result and not useless waste of time...What we need to do as black women as talk less and do MORE...We need to know self defense..including how to use a gun and we need to hook up with men who have strong cultural believes in protecting women and children.

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Since: Dec 08

Stay In Your Own Lane

#10 Feb 19, 2011
It's really sad, but it's just another day in Philly. I'll be perfectly honest here because I've seen it happen a billion times, in America's inner cities a lot of the women are wauy more trifling than any of the men could ever be. No one helped the girl because everyone just assumed she HAD to have done something wrong to have gotten whooped on like that. And I don't think it's a B/W thing because I saw White girls in the hood getting thier azzes kicked and no one helped either. The alleged perpetrator was her "ex boyfriend". I'll bet it'll probably come out that he was still sleeping with the girl which is why he confronted and attacked her on the street.
Carol

Detroit, MI

#11 Feb 19, 2011
Proud Sis wrote:
Black women are the quickest to defend ESP BM and or WW and never each other....why are we surprised when others treat us like we treat each other.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#12 Feb 19, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are the quickest to defend ESP BM and or WW and never each other....why are we surprised when others treat us like we treat each other.
Hi Ms. Carol...hope all is well on your end?
This is nothing new..so why are we shock as you say....The real question is when are BW going to do something different for all this to decrease?
Carol

Detroit, MI

#13 Feb 19, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's many Bfs on this forum who are quick to rush to the defense of these BM who don't defend us. Who flaunt non blk women in our faces as the best.

Bfs are teaching others exactly what we will accept by stupidly continuing to throw our voice and support behind those who don't support us.

It's only going to get worst for simple minded Bfs if they continue to allow the DUMBEST OF Bfs to lead the way.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#14 Feb 19, 2011
Stealskin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Well said and you wonder how hard was it for those people, men included to have hit 911 on their cell phone instead of just looking.
I absolutely hate to hear or read about things like this. It makes my soul weep. I swear. Sickening just sickening. A friend of mind once said to me what makes you think everyone you see is human. And it sounded crazy when she first said it years ago because she meant that literally but each time I hear or read this kind of stuff, that very question always comes to mind.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#15 Feb 19, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's many Bfs on this forum who are quick to rush to the defense of these BM who don't defend us. Who flaunt non blk women in our faces as the best.
Bfs are teaching others exactly what we will accept by stupidly continuing to throw our voice and support behind those who don't support us.
It's only going to get worst for simple minded Bfs if they continue to allow the DUMBEST OF Bfs to lead the way.
BW are encouraging our own holocaust in many ways..the biggest is by being too mouthy..we need to stop voicing our opinions on useless crap..end all debates that fuel hate towards us..silence is our best friend of the moment..we are better off spending time talking to each other about important issues on how to improve ourselves and lives. Our actions speak louder than words.
Carol

Detroit, MI

#16 Feb 19, 2011
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ms. Carol...hope all is well on your end?
This is nothing new..so why are we shock as you say....The real question is when are BW going to do something different for all this to decrease?
Hey Sis, doing alright considering.... but yep...it's sad that it has gotten this far...there was a time not to long ago that every BM standing there would have jumped that dude.

But men don't support stupid women ....stupid Bf demand nothing...give up too much sexually to bums who see no value in them ....

THE SOLUTION is for stuck on stupid door mat type Bfs to sit down and shut the heck up....

They've had the floor for the past 30 years and the only thing they've been successful at.... have been bringing outsiders (WW) into our communities and giving these women (who are usually looking out for themselves and other WW) credibility.

Any men who have nastier women on hand won't need the women of there own group....hence these same brothas who would have beat the heck out of this dude 30 years ago didn't lift a finger.

WAY to go mammy blk women.

“Your Love Is King”

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2011
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree that our dollars carry much weight..We not to stop full support of any media outlet that devalue us...but I believe it is time for us to be quiet and not speak up..many of us do not understand that silence is as powerful as speaking up at times..We have spoken up enough to the point that it's fallen on death ears now because everyone is use to hearing us....but they are not use to us giving the silent treatment..completely ignoring those who bring us negativity..teaching them that method no longer works when trying to solicit our attention..if they want to communicate with us..they will have to do it in a respectable manner that ends with a mutual benefit result and not useless waste of time...What we need to do as black women as talk less and do MORE...We need to know self defense..including how to use a gun and we need to hook up with men who have strong cultural believes in protecting women and children.
Proud Sis, I do agree sometimes that silence is golden and people do stop listening to a group that's always crying. However why should we throw any support, I don't care how small behind any type of media who devalues or disregards us? Being quiet especially about something as important as our own welfare and treatment by society can be a double-edged sword. When people don't show and preach about the sheer out-rage of something the public can become quickly become desensiitized to it and actually ignore or participate in this tragedy. Example: Two white men are driving down the road and they don't see the black woman crossing with her little daughter and hits and kills them. The driver asks his friend should they drag the black woman and daughter's bodies off the road and the friend say naw, they are just road kill the street cleaner will be along to scrap them up soon anyways.
Carol

Detroit, MI

#18 Feb 19, 2011
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>BW are encouraging our own holocaust in many ways..the biggest is by being too mouthy..we need to stop voicing our opinions on useless crap..end all debates that fuel hate towards us..silence is our best friend of the moment..we are better off spending time talking to each other about important issues on how to improve ourselves and lives. Our actions speak louder than words.
Don't necessarily agree...silence is not always golden... there's been millions of negative stereoypes put out about us...

By the mainstream media and Rap....

to be silent when we finally can say those are lies they don't represent us...is foolish.

SILENCE WHEN WE HAVE AN AVENUE TO SPEAK UP IS FOOLISH.

Every time esp a BM who should know better call us hos etc while excusing non blk women who tend to be bigger hos....

THERE SHOULD BE 50 ANGRY Bfs STANDING AS ONE ON HIS RUMP TO ALERT OTHERS THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET IF YOU TRY.

WHITE MEN and or other non blk men wouldn't try that same crap that BM do to us because WHITE WOMEN WOULD JOIN AS ONE TO VICIOUSLY DESTROY THAT Man..... he'd know not to do it again

Bfs have this stupid fairly tale view of non blk women as though they're living in utopoia.... with good men.

WHEN IN EFFECT ...they're just MEAN when messed over....and their men know not to try it.

“Bean Cheese Green Goes”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Perris, CA

#19 Feb 19, 2011
Man even the criminal element in SoCal for the most part have structure..Yeah people say we act white but its better compared to the east coast & other places where the criminals lifestyle is primative and the streets look dirty and smelly.

I guess its honorable to hurt the innocent yo..naw mean ?

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Feb 19, 2011
Stealskin wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud Sis, I do agree sometimes that silence is golden and people do stop listening to a group that's always crying. However why should we throw any support, I don't care how small behind any type of media who devalues or disregards us? Being quiet especially about something as important as our own welfare and treatment by society can be a double-edged sword. When people don't show and preach about the sheer out-rage of something the public can become quickly become desensiitized to it and actually ignore or participate in this tragedy. Example: Two white men are driving down the road and they don't see the black woman crossing with her little daughter and hits and kills them. The driver asks his friend should they drag the black woman and daughter's bodies off the road and the friend say naw, they are just road kill the street cleaner will be along to scrap them up soon anyways.
No sis..I mean we should not support any media who devalue us..I was agreeing with you about our dollars carry more weight..in not supporting those who show no concern or consideration for black women. I mean be vocally quiet is what BW need now..only because we spoken up so long and so much that we over used that card for the meantime...silence and speaking up comes in shifts and we need to learn when those moments change and when it's best to play which hand...I believe now BW need to ignore the negativity..it teaches them to continue in that behavior to get reactions from us..We need to teach others..that no longer works by ignoring them...We need to let our money do the speaking when it comes to public outcries...If the media doesn't consider our demands then we hurt them where it hurts and that is not with our big mouths..We also need to form our own outlets to promote the image we want of ourselves. We need to get in positions of power to make sure we have the power and/or link up to those to pressure/pinsih those who dare to harm us...more action..less crying

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#22 Feb 19, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sis, doing alright considering.... but yep...it's sad that it has gotten this far...there was a time not to long ago that every BM standing there would have jumped that dude.
But men don't support stupid women ....stupid Bf demand nothing...give up too much sexually to bums who see no value in them ....
THE SOLUTION is for stuck on stupid door mat type Bfs to sit down and shut the heck up....
They've had the floor for the past 30 years and the only thing they've been successful at.... have been bringing outsiders (WW) into our communities and giving these women (who are usually looking out for themselves and other WW) credibility.
Any men who have nastier women on hand won't need the women of there own group....hence these same brothas who would have beat the heck out of this dude 30 years ago didn't lift a finger.
WAY to go mammy blk women.
I like to live in the present and not reminisce on the good ole days anymore..doesn't get us anywhere..People have changed..we need to accept it..move forward accordingly. What we need to do is try hard to reach/educate black women to make better life decisions or accept the current fate....and what mean of us need is to be uplifted and valued..many probably believe nothing is better for them..this is the existence of the black woman...so they accept it all and act beneath the level of her queen nature....Other/wiser BW need to help change the BW culture. Like you said..it can only get worse..if we don't because..young black girls are seeing worse..even other men are trying to get their foot in the door by using negativity and sadly it is working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Waxman 1,708,848
Why are Negroes here in North America? 3 min KIP 35
Latinas smell nasty 6 min Got_Rope 2
Troops, WE Can Save Commiefornia. 7 min Tyrone 16
Taking massa anally 11 min Submissivedarkski... 1
Love giving my booty up for white guys 13 min Submissivedarkski... 1
700lb. Sow had maggots living in her fat folds 14 min Roofis lols at Tr... 12
Smartest posters on Topix afam 41 min IT IS I 153
More from around the web