of 7
Next Last
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#138 Mar 17, 2011
Afreekan wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down babe.
Lower egypt was more eurasian but it still wasnt an eurasian place. Blacks were all around Egypt.
Just look at the siwa berbers they are almost all blacks LMAO
Even the Copts are genetically close to the Nubians.
Dont forget that the Bejas were also part of AE.
Upper Egypt was black, affiliated with Nubians, Beja, etc.

Lower Egypt was mostly populated by Berber types, which, as already fully proven on another thread, were mostly Eurasians for 30,000 years.

Not very many Arabs actually settled in Egypt.

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139 Mar 17, 2011
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Upper Egypt was black, affiliated with Nubians, Beja, etc.
Lower Egypt was mostly populated by Berber types, which, as already fully proven on another thread, were mostly Eurasians for 30,000 years.
Not very many Arabs actually settled in Egypt.
90% of the berbers carry the african E which means that the base population was african.

E1B1B1B is barely found in lower egypt. Copts dont have it. LOOOL
Edward the Great

East Brunswick, NJ

#140 Feb 1, 2013
Egypt was founded by whites; and proved as such: the son of Nefertiti was Tutankhamun, and his DNA has been tested and found out, as has been known by everone but the ignorant dellusion negoe race, to be that he was of the caucasoid genome, meaning he was white, also proving as stated, Egypt was originally a white society, like the United States was originally a white society. Furthermore, there was no trace of any negro DNA to be found.

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141 Feb 2, 2013
Edward the Great wrote:
Egypt was founded by whites; and proved as such: the son of Nefertiti was Tutankhamun, and his DNA has been tested and found out, as has been known by everone but the ignorant dellusion negoe race, to be that he was of the caucasoid genome, meaning he was white, also proving as stated, Egypt was originally a white society, like the United States was originally a white society. Furthermore, there was no trace of any negro DNA to be found.
Egypt was founded by whites?

i didnt know whites came from south Egypt.

Ramses III Y-dna = E1B1B1A which is 100% african . LMAO
Beauty87

Dolton, IL

#142 Jun 21, 2013
The world is all mixed up with everyone. You have different ethnic backgrounds. Shut up with all this ignorant "whose the best, whose prettier" you people don't understand that beauty has nothing to do with race.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#143 Jun 21, 2013
u only have to look at her bust to kno that she wasn't a kneegrow.........

https://www.google.co.uk/search...

the ancient eqyptians were not niccuz!........they may have had a few c**n slaves tho, and thats no surprise
god

Houston, TX

#144 Jun 21, 2013
I hate fu cking White people.. the aussie, canadian, us, and brit kind. obsessed with east asians too. pathetic
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#145 Jun 21, 2013
god wrote:
I hate fu cking White people.. the aussie, canadian, us, and brit kind. obsessed with east asians too. pathetic
....well i'm sure they don't think much of u either kneegroid.........
gollywatch

UK

#147 Jun 21, 2013
god wrote:
we can't help it of your delusions of being "Pharoahs an all kinda shit" are ruined by scholars. It isn't your fault for being black so cheer up.
The_Chad

Valley Springs, CA

#149 Jul 18, 2013
European Rule wrote:
Queen Nefertiti of Egypt was White European
Written records dating from her time specifically describing her as 'fair of face' and the famous bust of the queen showing her as an unmistakably white woman. Even contemporary Egyptian descriptions of Nefertiti state quite clearly that she was light skinned.
Nefertiti had Caucasoid features - her nose and lips were clearly White European.
Take a look at the following images - bust of Nefertiti:
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg172/pir8...
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii103/safi...
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nefert... (right).jpg
Seems like very convincing evidence to me
wtff

Chicago, IL

#150 Jan 6, 2014
What is really fu cking stupid is the fact that most of you are retards....Ppl with O possitive blood were the first ppl...it has nothing to do with race....
Kayla D

Pittsburgh, PA

#153 Jun 15, 2014
Brownman20 wrote:
<quoted text>She looks just like model Iman to me!
I thought I was the only one that thought that! Lol, I'm 14 and LOVE Egyptian history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 5 min TheDoby 115
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min slave coast 95,849
Ugly Brawl Michael Brown's Mother, Grandmothe... 6 min Trippy1 47
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 6 min Big Knob 83
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min lmao 26,322
Who are the 16 million single white women? 8 min sassyntrashy 3
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 10 min Raynaldo 127
Another High School shooting 36 min The Irony 28
Mr. Brown 2 hr GetRealMichael 96

African-American People Search