Queen Nefertiti of Egypt was White Eu...

Queen Nefertiti of Egypt was White European

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
ONLF

Bundoora, Australia

#3 Jan 19, 2010
Looks Somali or Ethiopian or Eritrean. Not European. Didn't she take a trip back to her ancestral land, the land of Punt
Derek

Lafayette, LA

#5 Jan 19, 2010
European Rule wrote:
Written records dating from her time specifically describing her as 'fair of face' and the famous bust of the queen showing her as an unmistakably white woman. Even contemporary Egyptian descriptions of Nefertiti state quite clearly that she was light skinned.
Nefertiti had Caucasoid features - her nose and lips were clearly White European.
Take a look at the following images - bust of Nefertiti:
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg172/pir8...
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii103/safi...
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nefert... (right).jpg
Reconstruction of her face based on mummy.
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...
definitely African.

“WARRIOR WOMAN-->THE BLACK XENA”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#9 Jan 20, 2010
European Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an Afrocentric reconstruction of the original bust.
The images I posted above are of Nefertiti as Egyptians sculptured her in circa 1340 BC.
The image you posted is grossly distorted as it is newer.
The reconstructed bust of Nefertiti is another particularly poor attempt by Afrocentrists to try and claim Egyptian civilization as their own – and is easily debunked.
I'm usually not this nasty on Topix but I'm so fed up with this bullshit. Who the fuck cares? I mean really, no she does not look like she had peckor-wood nose or paper thin lips like many whites have so please stfu and get over your self. BLACK & WHITE people need to STFU who cares? Stop with this bullcrap, this woman has Been dead for thousands of years so if she was black or white what the hell does that solve! This is annoying, shut up!

Oh and have a nice day.

Level 5

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#10 Jan 20, 2010
Oh and BTW, whites were not even on the earth that long and yet many of you are trying to claim shyt psssshhhh. Go somewhere with that Johnny come lately.

Level 5

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#11 Jan 20, 2010
But like I said I wish both BLACK AND WHITES WOULD SHUT UP about this Egypt mumbo jumbo mess. Arguing about this all the time, because it's tired now.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#12 Jan 20, 2010
European Rule wrote:
Written records dating from her time specifically describing her as 'fair of face' and the famous bust of the queen showing her as an unmistakably white woman. Even contemporary Egyptian descriptions of Nefertiti state quite clearly that she was light skinned.
Nefertiti had Caucasoid features - her nose and lips were clearly White European.
Take a look at the following images - bust of Nefertiti:
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg172/pir8...
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii103/safi...
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nefert... (right).jpg
She looks like a relative.

LOL...@ u grasping straws!

Regardless if she had white features (laughs) she was still an Egyptian which no European can ever rewrite, no matter how much they try.
Barros Serrano

Hillsboro, WV

#14 Jan 20, 2010
NYChoney wrote:
Oh and BTW, whites were not even on the earth that long and yet many of you are trying to claim shyt psssshhhh. Go somewhere with that Johnny come lately.
You're a dropout, boy. Obviously you know nothing of history. Whites weren't around in the time of Egypt? LOL... what a moron.

Take your racism and shove it up your cowardly ass, ok, little boy? Say that crap in my presence and I'll slap you until you forget who your mommy is.

Level 5

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#15 Jan 20, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dropout, boy. Obviously you know nothing of history. Whites weren't around in the time of Egypt? LOL... what a moron.
Take your racism and shove it up your cowardly ass, ok, little boy? Say that crap in my presence and I'll slap you until you forget who your mommy is.
Reading is fundamental, I didn't say that whites were not around at THAT time, what I said was whites were not on this earth THAT DAMN LONG. Whites came after ASIANS AND BLACKS, but yet whites are always trying to claim something. Blacks were on this earth before whites were even thought of, BLACK AFRICANS ARE THE 1ST AND ORIGINAL MAN! Why are you mad? It's true there's no racism in what I said. Oh and BTW, I'm not a little boy but a grown ass woman and I wish you would touch me you'd get your ass beat in a New York minute you internet thug. Anyone can be hard hiding behind a computer screen. I don't care if you are angry about what I said I'm not biting my tongue for you or anyone. So if you're mad stick your finger up your ass and get glad!

~Have a nice day~(IMBECILE)
Barros Serrano

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2010
NYChoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading is fundamental, I didn't say that whites were not around at THAT time, what I said was whites were not on this earth THAT DAMN LONG. Whites came after ASIANS AND BLACKS, but yet whites are always trying to claim something. Blacks were on this earth before whites were even thought of, BLACK AFRICANS ARE THE 1ST AND ORIGINAL MAN! Why are you mad? It's true there's no racism in what I said. Oh and BTW, I'm not a little boy but a grown ass woman and I wish you would touch me you'd get your ass beat in a New York minute you internet thug. Anyone can be hard hiding behind a computer screen. I don't care if you are angry about what I said I'm not biting my tongue for you or anyone. So if you're mad stick your finger up your ass and get glad!
What you said was idiotic and betrays your lack of education and your incapacity to acquire it well. You're a grown ass fool is what.

Whites aren't "more recent". Everyone has the same ancestors so how the hell can one people be older than another? You don't know SQUAT about history or anthropology, yet you presume to babble... yes, as I said, a fool.

Angry? LOL. You are a twerp, not significant enough to angry anyone, except probably your parents.

The original Homo sapiens was NOTHING like modern black people. Again, read some books about this stuff before you parrot the racist Afronazi BS some cult member passed to you.

You're so impressive... LOL!!! As the typical example of the drooling unread culturally-deprived Yank!

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Since: Dec 08

Stay In Your Own Lane

#20 Jan 20, 2010
European Rule wrote:
Dumbazz. The words "fair" and "pale/light" are not synonymous. A fair woman is a beautiful woman, it has nothing to do with her color or skin tone. Racist Europeans invented the whole "fairskinned means pale" crap only a few centuries ago, long after the pyramids were buried in the sands of the Sahara. Try again.
Brownman20

Memphis, TN

#21 May 1, 2010
European Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an Afrocentric reconstruction of the original bust.
The images I posted above are of Nefertiti as Egyptians sculptured her in circa 1340 BC.
The image you posted is grossly distorted as it is newer.
The reconstructed bust of Nefertiti is another particularly poor attempt by Afrocentrists to try and claim Egyptian civilization as their own – and is easily debunked.
U know a white lady created that Afrocentric view of her. Black people had no hand in that. The people that studyied the mummy assumed her to be a person of color.
Brownman20

Memphis, TN

#22 May 1, 2010
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
She looks like a relative.
LOL...@ u grasping straws!
Regardless if she had white features (laughs) she was still an Egyptian which no European can ever rewrite, no matter how much they try.
She looks just like model Iman to me!
orion the hunter

United States

#23 May 1, 2010
Barrros serrano,you just got owned by NY Choney. Everything he or she said was spot on. I would be really embarassed if i were you. You really put yourself out there with your stunning display of ignorance. Just know that most people out there who can read are laughing their ass off at you.Whites havent "been around that damn long?" So tell me when exactly did they show up? LMAO!!!
Barros Serrano

United States

#24 May 1, 2010
NYChoney wrote:
Oh sure you don't want to talk about "race" in the past, yet you then proceed to spread NOI lies about "whites" being "recent"... LOL!!!

The original indigenous Europeans were in Europe by 40,000 years ago. Is that "Johnny come lately"? They and their sister clade the Mideasterners had been in the Mideast for a while... and they also had evolved. They were not "black".

You are obviously a racist, using words like "peckerwood" which in my presence would get you a broken face, boy.
Barros Serrano

United States

#25 May 1, 2010
orion the hunter wrote:
Barrros serrano,you just got owned by NY Choney. Everything he or she said was spot on. I would be really embarassed if i were you. You really put yourself out there with your stunning display of ignorance. Just know that most people out there who can read are laughing their ass off at you.Whites havent "been around that damn long?" So tell me when exactly did they show up? LMAO!!!
You are obviously uneducated. Choney is a moron who gets his info from the Nation of Islam! LOL!!! I, on the other hand, am educated in this field (it's called "anthropology"; look it up, halfwit).

"Whites" are not that recent. NE Asians (i.e., Mongolians, Koreans, etc.) are probably more recently evolved to their current appearance.

All peoples have equal age, as they have common ancestors 70,000 years ago in Ethiopia, you blithering dolt. In fact the specific evolution of Eurasians to new phenotypes began when they left Africa 60,000 years ago.

This "whites are recent" BS is just more Afronazi racism designed to malign white people. Afronazis bent by white racists respond in kind, too stupid to realize they are committing exactly the same errors as those white racists!!! LOL!!!

You fools are molded and folded by white supremacists. They pull your strings and you dance! Afronazi = white racist in blackface!
Barros Serrano

United States

#26 May 1, 2010
By the way, "black Africans are..." NOT "...the original man." The original Homo sapiens 200,000 years ago in Ethiopia was VERY different from modern black Africans. NOT the same. Easily distinguishable. Yet another Afronazi lie which is easy to debunk.

NY Chones needs to read a real book and stop babbling Afronazi rhetoric from Farraklown.

DaemonMeister

Since: Jan 10

Cuchi, Angola

#27 May 1, 2010
That explains why Nippy the SelfHating Negro uses that name, then.
That's good work, ER....
Barros Serrano

United States

#28 May 1, 2010
These RECONSTRUCTIONS are not to be trusted. Often they'll reconstruct a human from a fossil skull, and give it a particular color (!!!) as if they had ANY clue about skin color.

BOGUS science, its pablum for the masses, and not legitimate.

More rigorous morphological studies and of course GENOME analysis are what we need.
dibs me dem melons

Peterborough, UK

#29 May 1, 2010
NYChoney wrote:
<quoted text>
of all the silly dumb COONS on here you are about the most stupid, being a typical example of one who thinks it is "edjermakated" because it reads some stupid web sites written by jailbirds and assorted nutters. So whites were not "on this earth" in 1300 BC? where do clowns like you get this stuff? Stick to street walking, knowledge isn't your strong point.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#30 May 1, 2010
Sorry to burst you wet dreams about a white Nefertit BUT theres been proof that the bust of Nefertiti is a fake. TOODLES LMMFBAO AT A WHITE EGYPT GTFOOH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Injudgement 1,704,873
exterminate all crackers 11 min Polaris 7
Oprah Winfrey And Black Privilege 11 min Theguywithaplan 49
Blacks score lowest in technology and engineeri... 21 min Polaris 33
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 40 min IT IS I 266
Blacks Pretending To Be Better 40 min Sam 1
Would racism die if aliens came? 41 min alt middle 25
White ppl feel safe in black neighborhoods 1 hr alt middle 31
it must really suck being black! 1 hr KIP 57
White people GO AWAY 2 hr White 272