Malcolm X = a DL Brotha

“Future DOD Africom Civilian”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 26, 2009
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/may/19/g...

Malcolm X was involved in many homosexual relationships in high school. His schoolmate and close friend, Bob Bebee, recalls Malcolm X forcing another male high school student to perform Sodomite sexual acts. In other words, Malcolm X raped one of his fellow black male students. Malcolm X then bragged about the rape.

Later, from the age of 20, Malcolm had sex with men for money - as hinted at in Spike Lee's 1992 biopic - and he had at least one sustained sexual liaison with a man. While living in Flint, Michigan, his roommate noticed that instead of sleeping in the room they were sharing, Malcolm sneaked down the hall to spend the night with a gay transvestite named Willie Mae.

SMH

This alone proves these ignorant Afrocentrics have an agenda...

They spew tripe all day long...but in reality they themselves don't believe the fairy tales.

Malcolm X spoke out against [email protected]..but in reality was one himself...A DL Brotha

SMH

216 Elite is also just as HOMOphobic(In Public) but you have to wonder if he really is just Butt-Pirate on the DL. I exposed truth about his [email protected] last year, but it was quickly covered up.

More truth EXPOSED!!!!!!

LastOfTheHoover

Joliet, IL

#3 Jan 14, 2010
Lol! I CANT believe this BULLSHIT! Gotta love the Black man bashers..
Midnight Toker

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Straight tird pusher for sure! He hated WM because he was attracted to them!
Malcolm

Southfield, MI

#5 Jan 14, 2010
Bullshyt!

You can't argue the facts so you attack the man's character and image.

Reminds me of the Bible, how Rabbis belittled the Prophets to steer Jews away from the truth, saying this Prophet commited sodomy, that Prophet commited incest, another Prophet raped a woman, another Prophet commited adultery after killing her husband, another Prophet practiced magic, another Prophet was the biological son of God.

So if the lies go against God's Prophets (peace and blessings be upon them all) than why should I be surprised at these lies?

If there was any dirt on Malcom X, I would think that the FBI would have put it out the same way it put out that MLK was allegedly having an affair.

When Malcolm X became a Minister in Detroit he would have certainly been spied on by FOI this was ordered by Elijah Muhammad, and I was told this first hand by a former Captain, who spied on other members of the Nation.

Malcolm X would have been watched likewise if he had any short comings he would have not become a Minister at all, and much less National Spokesman.

That said Malcolm X was many things before he joined the NOI, but homosexual is not one of them. Anything that he was prior to Islam in obsolete anyways as Islam purifies one of all previous sins. So Muslims don't care about his past, fact is he accepted Al Islam made the hajj (pilgrimage) and was killed a Muslim.

Focusing on his past insinuates insidious intentions.
Malcolm

Southfield, MI

#6 Jan 14, 2010
XBlackWomenLoverX wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worl d/2005/may/19/gayrights.usa
Malcolm X was involved in many homosexual relationships in high school. His schoolmate and close friend, Bob Bebee, recalls Malcolm X forcing another male high school student to perform Sodomite sexual acts. In other words, Malcolm X raped one of his fellow black male students. Malcolm X then bragged about the rape.
Later, from the age of 20, Malcolm had sex with men for money - as hinted at in Spike Lee's 1992 biopic - and he had at least one sustained sexual liaison with a man. While living in Flint, Michigan, his roommate noticed that instead of sleeping in the room they were sharing, Malcolm sneaked down the hall to spend the night with a gay transvestite named Willie Mae.
SMH
This alone proves these ignorant Afrocentrics have an agenda...
They spew tripe all day long...but in reality they themselves don't believe the fairy tales.
Malcolm X spoke out against [email protected]..but in reality was one himself...A DL Brotha
SMH
216 Elite is also just as HOMOphobic(In Public) but you have to wonder if he really is just Butt-Pirate on the DL. I exposed truth about his [email protected] last year, but it was quickly covered up.
More truth EXPOSED!!!!!!
""After the death of his father, when Malcolm was six, he lacked male role models and was dominated by strong women - in particular, his tyrannical mother.""

Let's examine these lies from your article, first Malcolm X's father was murdered by racist Whites, there is a differance you know.

Second he was one of the younger children and he had older brothers.

Lastly "tyrannical mother?" any objective person would be suspicious of this description of a wife and mother of so many children.

How was SHE a tyrant? Who did SHE oppress? Now the attack is shifting to his mother who suffered a nervous breakdown after her husband was murdered and the tyrannical state of Michigan took her children away from her because she could no longer afford to care for them.

The real tyrants are the ones who would break up this family in the first place and if you really wanted to make yourself useful you would focus your efforts there.

But you prefer to parade the web as a devil, co signing the injustice of women who are being stripped of their babies as "tyrants."

You should have your head examined.
Malcolm

Southfield, MI

#7 Jan 14, 2010
Look at this madness,

""Had he not been assassinated in 1965, almost certainly at the hands of NoI rivals, Malcolm might have eventually, like Huey Newton of the Black Panthers, welcomed the gay liberation movement as part of the struggle for human emancipation. Instead, to serve its homophobic political agenda, for 50 years the NoI has suppressed knowledge of Malcolm's gay past.

Now it is time to blow the whistle. There is not a single world-famous black person who is openly gay. Young black lesbians and gays need role models. Who better than Malcolm X, one of the inspirations of my activism and one of the great modern heroes of black liberation? ""

OK, now I see clearly a political overtone here, it's not about news or informing people of truth it's about affecting, or shall we say infecting the minds of the readers.

This quote is pure speculation on only what God knows, Malcolm X could have went to Egypt on scholarship as he was offered if he had lived but we will never know that now will we?

But a young uneducated reader might go for this speculation as truth, and to attempt to paint Malcolm X as a Sodomite and then use the word "model" clearly inplies a political agenda to convert African Americans to at least tolerate this madness, may Allah protect us.

To bring up Dr. Huey Newton is left field, the two were world's apart in many respects, Malcolm X was very religious Huey Newton was not faith based.

""There is not a single world-famous black person who is openly gay.""

Gotcha, the fact that such needs to be said implies that people have to learn homosexuality, and if they can learn homosexuality, than they can UNLEARN homosexuality.

Lastly the worse description you give of Malcolm X, the better it actually plays into the hands of Muslims, and Islam because it further demonstrates that any American can be reformed into the perfect Muslim.

If Malcolm X was everything these lies imply how did he stop become Muslim get married have 6 daughters, and live under the national spotlight without a blemish?

You are only making Malcolm X more of a model for the American people.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 9, 2010
Bump this truth!!!

Location hidden

#9 Apr 10, 2010
Malcolm X is BADLF or BAGF or BABPF

SMDH
alix89

Ilfracombe, UK

#10 Aug 18, 2010
we will never know but it is a shame
i am not going to say he wasnt as he had plenty of reasons why he would be closeted

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#12 Aug 18, 2010
Who cares? I think everyones at least a little gay, or curious at some point in their life. Its no crime.

^_^
bumthrusters

Durrington, UK

#13 Aug 18, 2010
everyone loves chocolate wrote:
Who cares? I think everyones at least a little gay, or curious at some point in their life. Its no crime.
^_^
malcolm wasn't a little gay , he was a big gay.
iceman41

Trenton, NJ

#16 Oct 27, 2010
you are an Idiotic moron. You lie so much that your probably believe your own lies.
Joe Biden

Sandusky, OH

#17 Oct 27, 2010
This is very much so, gentlemen and fine Nubian Queens of color. By boo, Barack "Brokeback" Obama, always talked about how he wanted Malcolm X's erect meat to inject cream filling into his plump booty. He talked about how, as a boy, he imagined the effluent as though it were the white water of the Red Sea washing away the black charioteers of Egypt.

Pardon me, now, colored folks. I'm about to have a ménage à trois with Obama and Rahmbo.
josh

Blanco, TX

#19 Feb 16, 2011
is malcolm x gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof black cities are by far better than white... 3 min Rich stars of the... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,548,925
My mama asked me not to visit this forum again. 5 min Shondalynn Davis 4
Black Lives Don't Matter 16 min Harrison 2
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 28 min Rich stars of the... 34
Racism in America 38 min The Power Of Mast... 639
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 41 min Shondalynn Davis 133
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 22
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web