2 Black Cops Beat White Man
Kick

Detroit, MI

#1 Oct 8, 2011
Black racist cops attack a white man and beat him in front of his children, then brag abut it later.

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/201...

Farm-workers rescued the terrified children after the toddlers were teargassed inside the bakkie
Grootvlei. Beeld journalist Buks Viljoen describes the way in which black traffic cops bragged to each other about beating up 42-year-old Afrikaner farmer Rikus Ras, in front of his two terrified little sons. The incident was witnessed by farm-workers who managed to rescue the little boys, Heinrich, 2, and Rikus, 3, after the children were teargassed while his dad was being brutally beaten up. The black-racist assault – during which a great deal of anti-white hatespeech was reportedly yelled at the 42-year-old farmer while he was being beaten up in front of his sons by a large contingent of black officials -- took place when Ras was driving his bakkie with his workers and children back to his farm near Villiers.

All-black ‘Traffic Intervention Unit” launched by MEC for security, Vusi Shongwe
A number of Ras’ farm-workers rode in the rear and his two toddler-sons were in the cab. At a t-junction on the border of Mpumalanga and the Free State provinces, the bakkie was brought a stop in a roadblock by a group of black Mpumalanga traffic cops who are brand-new members of the socalled 'intervention-unit'. This unit was launched last Tuesday by Vusi Shongwe, MEC for 'security and safety' in the province. The entire unit consists entirely of blacks. Afrikaners recently expressed fears that the unit would become a 'private militia' for Shongwe - and it appears that their fears may be justified after the Afrikaner farmer was brutally beaten up and his little sons teargassed. The cops reportedly bragged to colleagues afterwards : "That's what a white c**nt looks like after we f**ked him up." Ras said the cops pulled him over and told him his 'brake-light didn't work', so he climbed out to have a look – and then realised they were in perfect condition.“They started shoving me around and then one headbutted me in the face,' he told Beeld.

Ras said he climbed back into his car and told them he would be lodging a formal charge of assault. He drove off and was accosted by four traffic vehicles catching up with him and pulling his car off the road. "Then all hell broke lose. One man tried to break the window. My small children were inside but another cop jumped on the back of my bakkie and started strangling me through the back window, while others sprayed teargas into the cabin, with the children inside'. The boys were terrified and crying when two of the farm workers rescued the toddlers by pulling them out through the back window and running away with them while Ras was pulled from his vehicle. He was badly assaulted and cursed in foul anti-white language, he told Beeld. He then was handcuffed and roughly thrown into a traffic vehicle and rushed to the Grootvlei police station. Ras then was charged with ‘assault, crimen injuria and ignoring a traffic officer's instructions’. He in turn lodged a counterclaim of assault against the traffic officers - and was immediately released on his own cognisance while the police were 'investigating the incident', said Lt-col Leonard Hlathi.

Smacking Congoids

Höst, Germany

#2 Oct 8, 2011
Whites should leave... but take the entire infrastructure they created with them. Let the sub humans fend for themselves and mark my words, they will turn into Lion and Hyena food in no time. These Congoids are not supposed to exist. They are the missing link and a complete failure of evolution. It is proven by DNA.
hey

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 8, 2011
get the hell out and leave the infrastructure because those people EARNED it. Apartheid was horrible. But yes, get the f*** and refrain from using our resources. Watch and see how that barren ass Europe of yours survive. Remember ur a mutation of a black, cave monkey.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#5 Oct 8, 2011
pay back is a Bit*h....
Gambino2974

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Aug 18, 2014
Bullsht!!!
Kick wrote:
Black racist cops attack a white man and beat him in front of his children, then brag abut it later.
Farm-workers rescued the terrified children after the toddlers were teargassed inside the bakkie
Grootvlei. Beeld journalist Buks Viljoen describes the way in which black traffic cops bragged to each other about beating up 42-year-old Afrikaner farmer Rikus Ras, in front of his two terrified little sons. The incident was witnessed by farm-workers who managed to rescue the little boys, Heinrich, 2, and Rikus, 3, after the children were teargassed while his dad was being brutally beaten up. The black-racist assault – during which a great deal of anti-white hatespeech was reportedly yelled at the 42-year-old farmer while he was being beaten up in front of his sons by a large contingent of black officials -- took place when Ras was driving his bakkie with his workers and children back to his farm near Villiers.
All-black ‘Traffic Intervention Unit” launched by MEC for security, Vusi Shongwe
A number of Ras’ farm-workers rode in the rear and his two toddler-sons were in the cab. At a t-junction on the border of Mpumalanga and the Free State provinces, the bakkie was brought a stop in a roadblock by a group of black Mpumalanga traffic cops who are brand-new members of the socalled 'intervention-unit'. This unit was launched last Tuesday by Vusi Shongwe, MEC for 'security and safety' in the province. The entire unit consists entirely of blacks. Afrikaners recently expressed fears that the unit would become a 'private militia' for Shongwe - and it appears that their fears may be justified after the Afrikaner farmer was brutally beaten up and his little sons teargassed. The cops reportedly bragged to colleagues afterwards : "That's what a white c**nt looks like after we f**ked him up." Ras said the cops pulled him over and told him his 'brake-light didn't work', so he climbed out to have a look – and then realised they were in perfect condition.“They started shoving me around and then one headbutted me in the face,' he told Beeld.
Ras said he climbed back into his car and told them he would be lodging a formal charge of assault. He drove off and was accosted by four traffic vehicles catching up with him and pulling his car off the road. "Then all hell broke lose. One man tried to break the window. My small children were inside but another cop jumped on the back of my bakkie and started strangling me through the back window, while others sprayed teargas into the cabin, with the children inside'. The boys were terrified and crying when two of the farm workers rescued the toddlers by pulling them out through the back window and running away with them while Ras was pulled from his vehicle. He was badly assaulted and cursed in foul anti-white language, he told Beeld. He then was handcuffed and roughly thrown into a traffic vehicle and rushed to the Grootvlei police station. Ras then was charged with ‘assault, crimen injuria and ignoring a traffic officer's instructions’. He in turn lodged a counterclaim of assault against the traffic officers - and was immediately released on his own cognisance while the police were 'investigating the incident', said Lt-col Leonard Hlathi.

“Retired & Lovin Life”

Since: Aug 14

Chocolate City USA

#8 Aug 18, 2014
Smacking Congoids wrote:
Whites should leave... but take the entire infrastructure they created with them. Let the sub humans fend for themselves and mark my words, they will turn into Lion and Hyena food in no time. These Congoids are not supposed to exist. They are the missing link and a complete failure of evolution. It is proven by DNA.
The only thing thats proven is you're an idiot.....

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#9 Aug 18, 2014
Somebody go tell rush Limbaugh.
He's the white man's Al Sharpton.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#10 Aug 18, 2014
Kip wrote:
Somebody go tell rush Limbaugh.
He's the white man's Al Sharpton.
Except Limbaugh doesn't act like he's getting ready to cry if and when he gets emotional and/or heated on a particular issue such as race......Al Sharpton does!

“Truth___it's out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#11 Aug 18, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Except Limbaugh doesn't act like he's getting ready to cry if and when he gets emotional and/or heated on a particular issue such as race......Al Sharpton does!
Ha you haven't listened to your idol? He whines like a little puppy dog.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#12 Aug 18, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man!
Are you THAT underexposed?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
asians honorary humans? 2 min xxx 2
Not black enough 3 min Wtf 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Ms Sassy 1,547,665
Will Democrats ever win another election? 13 min Paul 66
Who is more damaging? #45 or Drugs 23 min No Limit Honky 8
Why are Ugly Fat BM always featured with sub-pa... 34 min SadButTrue 1
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 45 min misfit 0676 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr KIP 50
Can I get a black boyfriend? 4 hr nbn 106
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 4 hr smile n wave 43