Do other Caribbeans respect AA?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2013
I want to relocate to a more exciting place but most of my choices are filled with Caribbean people. My top choice is South Florida a place that seems to be dominated by Caribbeans especially Haitians. But it is also home to other Caribbeans like Bahamians and Bajans who may be more American friendly. I need to know if these other black foreigners will befriend me just in case one group or the other cause me some problems?

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2013
The men will love you but some of the females may throw jealous shade at you. Saint Thomas is an American Island if you don't want to stand out too much.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 15, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
The men will love you but some of the females may throw jealous shade at you. Saint Thomas is an American Island if you don't want to stand out too much.
I will be in an American city with Caribbeans. I wouldn't evef live on any of their ISLANDS. But since so many are in these towns in South Florida I am concerned about their hateful clanish ways. I hear Haitians may be the worst and only look out for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 25,671
Mr. Brown 3 min AFC South 17
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min GOP R Idiots 1,126,965
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 5 min Mick 47
Honey Boo Boo show: Axed! 6 min BANANA TIME 1
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 7 min Cigar Face 21 6,357
12 year old black boy 1 hit k.o white cop 8 min KIP 28
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 41 min Phoenix Ascended 7,641
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr GetReal 290
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 2 hr Justa Thawght 133

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE