Latino Men/Black Women
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1602 Mar 11, 2013
YixjjlvL wrote:
well latinos don't have that wide nose, so yeah they're really cute. whats that latino country were they play a lot of drums and their sitting down on a circle like a ritual thing.trying to remember ,anyway a lot cute guys from what i seen.
Thank u
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1604 Mar 11, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
gotdayum its late.lol
Go to your room. Its your curfew

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1605 Mar 11, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are not YOUR women. You must be out of your mind. With all the shit you talk? Hell naw
You dont even date black women and you said mixed and latinas and whites are prettier but now you tryin claim somebody?
Have a seat
oh shut up,you dont know who or what i date.mind your business anyway.ive stated my case and wont repeat it again.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1606 Mar 12, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are not YOUR women. You must be out of your mind. With all the shit you talk? Hell naw
You dont even date black women and you said mixed and latinas and whites are prettier but now you tryin claim somebody?
Have a seat
and why do you keep lyin on me?go back to sleep will ya.all on the other thread talkin sht to me and callin me out my name.smh
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1607 Mar 12, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are not YOUR women. You must be out of your mind. With all the shit you talk? Hell naw
You dont even date black women and you said mixed and latinas and whites are prettier but now you tryin claim somebody?
Have a seat
Exactly n he is telling me to respect? Me?

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1608 Mar 12, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Go to your room. Its your curfew
es tu madre va a estar alli?
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1609 Mar 12, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>es tu madre va a estar alli?
Ahore quieres que mi madre te meta los dedos joto. Neta que eres el mas joto del mundo. U r to weak man dude. I mean u r so pissed that over the net u try to attack others to make u feel good but even as that u weak. SMH

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1611 Mar 12, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Ahore quieres que mi madre te meta los dedos joto. Neta que eres el mas joto del mundo. U r to weak man dude. I mean u r so pissed that over the net u try to attack others to make u feel good but even as that u weak. SMH
youre not fck MEXICAN are you?your spanish SUCKS.tell your friend it takes too long for her little brain to use google translater and ill rip her a new tomorrow,by that i mean:im va a batir el cono hasta muy bien despues lmbao or im que va a golpear su vagina,me duele hasta el

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1612 Mar 12, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly n he is telling me to respect? Me?
LMBAO "tbmr" tu amigo quiere mi mandingo negro grande.LMBAO

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1613 Mar 12, 2013
lol goin to sleep now actin a str8 fool.lol
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1614 Mar 12, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>youre not fck MEXICAN are you?your spanish SUCKS.tell your friend it takes too long for her little brain to use google translater and ill rip her a new tomorrow,by that i mean:im va a batir el cono hasta muy bien despues lmbao or im que va a golpear su vagina,me duele hasta el
Ok homo come tu me vas a decir que nose espanol. Go to bed cuz your friend got the strap waiting for u. No te duele el culo de tantas cojidas que te dan.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1615 Mar 12, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>LMBAO "tbmr" tu amigo quiere mi mandingo negro grande.LMBAO
None of my friends swing that joto. Amigo is for male friend. I knew u was a joto eww n mandingo is your hoyo right. Cochino de primera.lol. I knew it I knew u was a joto.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1616 Mar 12, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
lol goin to sleep now actin a str8 fool.lol
Oh thats how u was born no doubt. Later homo.lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1617 Mar 12, 2013
typo,AMIGA.i was laughin too hard as i still am.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1618 Mar 12, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
typo,AMIGA.i was laughin too hard as i still am.
Well of course the strap is inside your azz u laugh cuz u love it.lol.hahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahah

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Minneapolis, MN

#1619 Mar 12, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>i never disrespected anyone but have been defending myself and the innocent bm generalized by your dusty broken english no talking or typing azz along with the "damaged beyond repair bw/irbw" on here.and since i AM a BM I can say or do what I want in regards to BW.i had to put up with ALL their hate and bashing and bs all my life so i can speak on THEM whenever I fckin FEEL LIKE IT.i dont need you to tell me sht about MY women.and they are not my property but it is what it is and YOU cant do sht about it or tell ME sht about THEM.entender?
Firstly Dumbass!! Dont You EVER!!! EVER!!! say BW are YOUR WOMEN. You are ONE BM you didn't deal with the bashing and hate of all of us BW. I DONT GIVE A DMN WHO YOU ARE!!! but dont you dare claim BW!!! you are a disgrace to BW!!. I DONT GIVE A DMN WHAT YOU BEEN THRU IN LIFE WITH BW!!!. You have no right to claim and say your women. THIS IS NOT A TRIBE WE ARE NOT ALL CONNECTED NOR RELATED only by race! and maybe skin color! because we range in a variety of colors with a variety of ancestors. People always want this BLACK UNITY where blacks are only for blacks. Black People arent the only ones who go thru tough times in life theres a bunch of people Going thru injustice, Racism, Hate Crimes of all such things, And just plain cruelty. JUMP OFF YOUR DMN PEDESTAL!!!!! AND COME BACK TO REALITY!!!.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1620 Mar 12, 2013
SimpleWDimples wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly Dumbass!! Dont You EVER!!! EVER!!! say BW are YOUR WOMEN. You are ONE BM you didn't deal with the bashing and hate of all of us BW. I DONT GIVE A DMN WHO YOU ARE!!! but dont you dare claim BW!!! you are a disgrace to BW!!. I DONT GIVE A DMN WHAT YOU BEEN THRU IN LIFE WITH BW!!!. You have no right to claim and say your women. THIS IS NOT A TRIBE WE ARE NOT ALL CONNECTED NOR RELATED only by race! and maybe skin color! because we range in a variety of colors with a variety of ancestors. People always want this BLACK UNITY where blacks are only for blacks. Black People arent the only ones who go thru tough times in life theres a bunch of people Going thru injustice, Racism, Hate Crimes of all such things, And just plain cruelty. JUMP OFF YOUR DMN PEDESTAL!!!!! AND COME BACK TO REALITY!!!.
BINGO
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#1621 Mar 12, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I never defensive not at all but women deserve respect but by respecting u r not respecting your mom that I cant get a women yeah thats what u want to believe to make feel good. A burrito is what u need up on your azz n see if respect women after that but dont scream. Lok
Lol,your jokes are as lame as your english,Lil ph*ggot.Oh,and I do respect women but I don't respect h**s.Most bw of this generation are h**s,which makes them perfect for you!lol

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Minneapolis, MN

#1622 Mar 12, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>Lol,your jokes are as lame as your english,Lil ph*ggot.Oh,and I do respect women but I don't respect h**s.Most bw of this generation are h**s,which makes them perfect for you!lol
Sooo... You came here to "Diss" LM/BW. Get a Life stop being so damn pathetic.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#1623 Mar 12, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>Lol,your jokes are as lame as your english,Lil ph*ggot.Oh,and I do respect women but I don't respect h**s.Most bw of this generation are h**s,which makes them perfect for you!lol
Sir, if you believe that today's black women are hoes then what does that say about black men and black women who created them?

Please don't use a generalization that isn't productive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 min Paul 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,581,591
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 8 min Ms Mack 36
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 9 min sbt 61
Finally! A 100% CURE for Negro! 12 min FireFellow44 9
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 14 min sbt 63
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 16 min Fucisil 69
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 32 min sbt 201
First the confederate flag, then the Robert E. ... 1 hr Dan Snow 35
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 10 hr sbt 38
More from around the web