“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1519 Mar 4, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so jealous of whoever bw date when you dont even find bw attractive though?
it makes no sense
I would tell you to go and spend your time with the non blacks and mixed women you like but we all know you dont have the charm or money to pull one so.....
youre too funny,but not as funny as this lyin azz immigrant.call me want you want and say what you want but i aint lettin sht slide.you both are hypocrites and liars.but like i said before,is it a deal?youre going to stay out of bm threads right? and keep us out of your mouths?
Miguel

La Habra, CA

#1520 Mar 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>vi va la mexico.. Go ricki martin.. Lil wayne gettin mad.. Lol
That dude is DL. Careful after all the slaps he is getting he gonna fall in love.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1521 Mar 4, 2013
this dusty btch is hillarious.i dont wanna laugh at this metally handicapped bstrd but DAMN!!!!lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1522 Mar 4, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot the only time BM is brought up is when big mouths like you come to bash. They come out here hating if there is a bitch out here is you.Why? Cuz bitches come here when they arent call. How is that? The thread is call Latino men/Black women so your name is not on it. You think the women in here abour you? No they dont and again you are to weak to make people mad.
lol and one dumb btch said MY writing was bad.lmbao lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1523 Mar 4, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>That dude is DL. Careful after all the slaps he is getting he gonna fall in love.
you used that one before beaner,and youre smart enough not to say it in public wetbakkk.your filthy azz has been using negative stereotypes against bm since the first day you came and thats why i call your azz out.its gucci.spiclol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#1524 Mar 4, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>That dude is DL. Careful after all the slaps he is getting he gonna fall in love.
ha ha ha ha.. He a slave.. He use to it

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#1525 Mar 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>lol and one dumb btch said MY writing was bad.lmbao lol
u type like a woman.. Lol.. Or a sensitive bm lol
Miguel

La Habra, CA

#1526 Mar 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>you used that one before beaner,and youre smart enough not to say it in public wetbakkk.your filthy azz has been using negative stereotypes against bm since the first day you came and thats why i call your azz out.its gucci.spiclol
And u say that I get mad.lol. I dont see no kind of threat on you so o tell u this in public. No homeboy I was attacked for creating positive threads of BW and for prefering BW. You can ask lucifer he is one of the BM that am cool with and a few more. Find a post where I type racial against BM. The most I did is responded to a fool who believed of studies on nonbm didnt want bw so I brought upto him that if he belived that than he bekieved a study of more bm are DL. Other than that I never make racial comments but u did
Miguel

La Habra, CA

#1527 Mar 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha ha.. He a slave.. He use to it
Everytime that comes back is like verbally asking give me more. Slaps

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1528 Mar 4, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>And u say that I get mad.lol. I dont see no kind of threat on you so o tell u this in public. No homeboy I was attacked for creating positive threads of BW and for prefering BW. You can ask lucifer he is one of the BM that am cool with and a few more. Find a post where I type racial against BM. The most I did is responded to a fool who believed of studies on nonbm didnt want bw so I brought upto him that if he belived that than he bekieved a study of more bm are DL. Other than that I never make racial comments but u did
no,dont lie beaner,i fckin hate being lied to and being lied on.you go to other threads while you btch about this one smh and attack bm and use racial stereotypes and those bm said nothing to you at first you lying hypospic.lol you both type like sht and are pedos.sick of catching a story on the news where an immigrant molests then disfigures kids.sick btches.
Miguel

La Habra, CA

#1529 Mar 4, 2013
Show me that proof where I was racist and I started. Show me.com e on. See what I mean u bring sum that has nothing to do with thread but ive seen alot bm molesting kids my cousin was a victim but molester come from all races. There was a show about those that were getting busted n if u noticed these guys were more white,black,and asians n then latin look at it. It was on tv but is still ashame.
Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#1530 Mar 4, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so jealous of whoever bw date when you dont even find bw attractive though?
it makes no sense
I would tell you to go and spend your time with the non blacks and mixed women you like but we all know you dont have the charm or money to pull one so.....
Hola. How r u?
IT IS I

United States

#1531 Mar 4, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>She can cook. Soul food and mexican food. She has magic hands. I love my baby.
Yup, she sounds like she is a keeper.
Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#1532 Mar 4, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, she sounds like she is a keeper.
Am suprising her this Friday at Dinner.
IT IS I

United States

#1533 Mar 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>yes,this hypocrite and his handwriting offends me.and there IS NO WAY he is legal and if the piece of sht wants to run around the afam lying on bm and being a hypocrite he/she/it wont be ignored no matter how retarded it is.haha ha
When did he lie on BM ???

SMH........

Paranoid !!!!
IT IS I

United States

#1534 Mar 4, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
yes u r an idiot
Now, that's not very nice.
IT IS I

United States

#1535 Mar 4, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too
he is more man than all of these other hypocrites and haters combined
Yes he is. Very manyly and classy.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1536 Mar 4, 2013
lyfe jennings "must be nice" @kimmy :^)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#1538 Mar 4, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Everytime that comes back is like verbally asking give me more. Slaps
next time give that lil wayne a viva la loca slap.. Lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#1539 Mar 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
lyfe jennings "must be nice" @kimmy :^)
no sorry.. U dönt sound like lil wanye more like.. Flava flav.. Ha ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min African AE 95,844
Proof East Indian Women Don't Want BM 22 min bMT 52
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 24 min Drgunzet 719
What young Chinese people think of black people 26 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 16
Black tour guide makes racist rants 31 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 12
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 32 min quasar 61
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 33 min African AE 995
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 33 min Glimmer 7,654
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 37 min quasar 77
Mr. Brown 1 hr TheDoby 59
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr Matthew_1 307

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE