Latino Men/Black Women
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

#4176 Apr 11, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's the other way around (black love mexican) then why are you fighting with me and then hitting on me? I don't want you because you're racist. I only like non-racist Mexicans who are educated like Miguel.
Yo, my delusional Yank almost white IViggress ho, I see ya are still spoutin' same ole crap. ;-D
Look, just give it a rest once & for all. We real Latin dudes, overwhelmingly go out, d8 & marry our own. When we pump Yank IViggresses it's for fun, if no other game is around. It's regularly, use & dump rule. ;-) However, that doesn't mean there wun be Xceptions to the rule from time to time. Friendship works fine as well, but it's all very rare, ya know I'm sayin'. All real talk, no hard feelings, yo. ;-D
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#4177 Apr 11, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, my delusional Yank almost white IViggress ho, I see ya are still spoutin' same ole crap. ;-D
Look, just give it a rest once & for all. We real Latin dudes, overwhelmingly go out, d8 & marry our own. When we pump Yank IViggresses it's for fun, if no other game is around. It's regularly, use & dump rule. ;-) However, that doesn't mean there wun be Xceptions to the rule from time to time. Friendship works fine as well, but it's all very rare, ya know I'm sayin'. All real talk, no hard feelings, yo. ;-D
"When we pump Yank IViggresses it's for fun, if no other game is around. It's regularly, use & dump rule."

well that won't happen if you're dating quality women. We don't share ourselves with every man. He must commit first with potential to be a future husband, or he must marry directly. Obviously you've been fishing in the "i phuck on the first date" pond, so I don't expect you to come up to my level or even understand what I'm talking about.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4178 Apr 19, 2014
y'all hate Mexicans but y'all can't stop eating their Food and buying products Made from there though you haters...I love my Fellow Mexicans and know of their Ancient History that also connects them with Black Africans....Still word been going round that White Women are still the most preferred and in Atlanta more White Women are having good Relations with Hispanic/Latino Men...There is a Forum called WW are Superior and it is True to an extent: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIJAJPQJ6UQHG...

Since: Dec 13

Modesto, CA

#4179 Apr 19, 2014
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
y'all hate Mexicans but y'all can't stop eating their Food and buying products Made from there though you haters...I love my Fellow Mexicans and know of their Ancient History that also connects them with Black Africans....Still word been going round that White Women are still the most preferred and in Atlanta more White Women are having good Relations with Hispanic/Latino Men...There is a Forum called WW are Superior and it is True to an extent: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIJAJPQJ6UQHG...
wrong for you it might be. I keep telling people dont believe the media but believe what you see. BW are the Queens of the world cuz there everywhere and men want them. Personally me I dont find WW attractive at all. Anyway haters will hate . This thread is for latino men and black women
Zanoni

Oakland, CA

#4180 May 4, 2014
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
...I love my Fellow Mexicans and know of their Ancient History that also connects them with Black Africans....
What connection is this you're talking about?
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#4181 May 4, 2014
Zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
lol aw sh(t now she done done it now! lol
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#4182 May 5, 2014
Zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q574/whim...

lol

Hurst, TX

#4183 May 13, 2014
Good morning my beautiful Black Queens.
UruEuWauWau

Cianorte, Brazil

#4184 May 13, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>

well that won't happen if you're dating quality women. We don't share ourselves with every man. He must commit first with potential to be a future husband, or he must marry directly. Obviously you've been fishing in the "i phuck on the first date" pond, so I don't expect you to come up to my level or even understand what I'm talking about.
Sure, & ya tossed all this BS while yo' Yank ghetto wigged almost white puzz was still droolin', while thinkin' of us real Latin dudes. ;-)
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#4185 May 13, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, & ya tossed all this BS while yo' Yank ghetto wigged almost white puzz was still droolin', while thinkin' of us real Latin dudes. ;-)
i dont give a fuhck...why cant u understand that?
UruEuWauWau

Cianorte, Brazil

#4186 May 14, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont give a fuhck...why cant u understand that?
Aaaw, but ya do, yo' stuck on dumb Yank ghetto wigged almost white IViggress bi-sex azz is obsessed w/ us real Latin men & women. ;-)

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#4188 May 21, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
What's up with that chicken head?

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#4190 May 22, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
Hahahahaha!

Hey! Only black women swing their head like that and say "guuurrrrlllll!"

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#4191 May 28, 2014
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha!
Hey! Only black women swing their head like that and say "guuurrrrlllll!"
No actually,bw don't all do the 'chickenhead 'move.. Plenty of other women do it too.. Stop being ignorant and going on as though bw are all inferior..Gets on my last nerves..

Fort Worth, TX

#4192 May 28, 2014
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually,bw don't all do the 'chickenhead 'move.. Plenty of other women do it too.. Stop being ignorant and going on as though bw are all inferior..Gets on my last nerves..
Don't mind this dude . See why he doesn't say only nonbw has sex with dogs especially ww. I mean there was a video that someone posted a video on Facebook of a ww getting tap by a dog. That's sick.

Fort Worth, TX

#4193 May 29, 2014
https://db.tt/jEg2wHti83

“Blessed be me!!”

#4194 Jun 2, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind this dude . See why he doesn't say only nonbw has sex with dogs especially ww. I mean there was a video that someone posted a video on Facebook of a ww getting tap by a dog. That's sick.
Yuck!! Como estas Miguel? Estas bueno?

Hurst, TX

#4195 Jun 2, 2014
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck!! Como estas Miguel? Estas bueno?
Yo estoy bien. Viviendo y goleando de la vida

“Blessed be me!!”

#4196 Jun 3, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>Yo estoy bien. Viviendo y goleando de la vida
Bueno!..
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#4197 Jun 3, 2014
MIGUELITO usted un jodio puerco sucio que le gusta a domir con las cerdas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 4 min selina london 250
Are white people aware of white privilege? 6 min Spock 2
White trolls! How do you explain away Brooke Ho... 8 min stinkwhite convict 6
All blonde haired blue eyed white people are evil (Jan '14) 10 min vlsufrtz 16
Why are most white people racist? 12 min USaWarringGlobalB... 1,945
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 13 min Fabulous 210
News Wrestler calls for Hulk Hogan ROAST with Africa... 14 min coretta 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 34,872
All women prefer white men 1 hr TranshumanX 5,596
More from around the web