Latino Men/Black Women
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3459 Jul 17, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you saying? You make no kind of sense as usual. You never give a good response to what I'm saying. You talk about things that has nothing to do with anything. You repeat the same boring stuff. You keep calling everybody yank. I'm not a yank. You can't see who is typing behind the computer. You assume you know everything and you don't. That is why I call you ignorant. Nobody likes your ugly monkey ass. gtfoh
Ya see, that's what I'm talkin''bout here. ;-D Ya keep frontin', although ya are & always will be a dumb Yank sheboonilla sweet pet of mine, no matter what crap ya ook out now or in the future. ;-) I dun recall ya ever 'saying' anythin' that'd made sense. ;-D Ya keep trollin' left & right, & yo' hateful delsuional ookin' will never reach me, nor will I sweat over it. ;-) Since ya wanted to teach me the real Yank 'ebonics' perhaps ya might show us @ least that, once ya take a stroll outta yo' warm & safe cage I built for ya not so long ago. ;-D BTW, I dun call everybody Yank, only those who obviously are Yanks, & it's pretty much easy to tell, like in yo' case, no need to use my voodoo in here. ;-D & I'm sure if ya could see me in real, ya'd luv to gimme @ least 3-4 half BRA babies, my sweet desperate & delusional Yank hateful trollin' sheboonilla in heat. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3460 Jul 17, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Of course is not worth cuz u gonna get a whoopin. Keep barking is the best u can do.
& here we go again,'is','cuz','u','gonna',' whoopin'. ;-) I reckon ya should keep yo' crappy banana lines as short as possible, thus ya'll come off less illiterate & retarded Yank phagg cohcksuckin' banana trollin' coon, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-D Do ya like it this way, ya utterly retarded Yank POS monkey trollin' cohcksuckin' STD ridden azz Latin wannabe, aye?! I'm here messin' w/ yo' funky Yank monkey azz & yo' BS simply cause ya called for my attention & presence again so many times while I was really absent & away from this circus, & yet ya had to put my moniker in yo' filthy Yank cohcksuckin' STD ridden monkey azz mouth even when was uncalled for & I wasn't to be found in this circus, so a little birdy told me. ;-) Now ya'll whine for a while longer under my BRA boot & that FB BS page of yours is dead & lost, w/ thirsty azz Yank IViggresses hoes babblin' between themselves most of the day. ;-D Any real Latin dude will keep away from it by a mile. ;-) Uh, & BTW, stop stealin' pics of Latin brown & black chicks w/ us Latin dudes, presentin''em as 'BW w/ Latin men', they surely ain't Yank, & have nuttin' to do w/ yo' desperate & dumb Yank monkey hoodrat phagg cohcksuckin' species. ;-)
Olivia

Bronx, NY

#3461 Jul 17, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>Well well look what the lion drug in. You negro women are the lowest form of flattery. Your flirting soo desperately to gain attention from a Brazilian homo who hates your sheboon guts. Poor bucks. Your women have took a dive for the worse.
Shut up you low life bottom feeder. People like you talk crap, because that's all you know. How do you get telling someone off as desperately flirting with them? I'm not trying to get anyone's attention. As a matter of fact, I wish all you worthless pieces of crap would disappear. You guys have nothing worthwhile to contribute except bs. You bottom feeders come to the AA forum to start trouble, because your the ones who are desperate for attention. I get ignorant, stupid, and racist comments thrown at me ,so I'm going to answer back. That is not seeking someone's attention, you freaking baboon.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3462 Jul 17, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Goegeous Halle Berry married Oliver Martinez.
& here more BS from a retarded Yank monkey cohcksuckin' phagg POS desperate trollin' fugly sherilla tranny lookin' azz known as 'miguel', that can't even spell properly sump'n as simple as 'Goegeous' & the French name 'Oliver'. ;-D H.Berry is a topnotch Yank mulatto, some rumors have it w/ fartin' probs on top of that, yet she surely is less than average compared to Latin mulatto babes. ;-) In other words, O.Martinez (partly European Spanish & Moroccan) ain't really Latin (more than Swiss, Belgians & Romanians), but a European French dude. ;-) & this is sump'n yo' retarded Yank macaque cohcksuckin' trollin' thirsty azz prolly didn't even realize, but now ya know. ;-D In other words, I'll stay for a while here, until I show ya I dun need no BS socks to treat ya like a Yank monkey fugly lookin' tranny trollin' ho Latin wannabe ya really are. Keep suckin' Latin phagg cohcks while learnin' that Yank basic Spanglish, ya dumb Yank monkey coon. No need to thx me, I do it gladly. ;-D Like I said, to clean y'all Yank ghetto monkey trashy coons in the ole Yankland ain't my bizz, not worth the flight ticket money nor the time wasted, I reckon it'll stay Yank PDs bizz. But in real, ya come to my face w/ that 9mm BS anywhere in the world & next thaaaang ya'll know & feel is me surely showin' that toy all the way down to yo' azzhole from the mouth, ya bet, byatch. Now fuhck off, monkey, & ammmmmuze me some more w/ yo' trollin' socks as that BS 'La Putinha' Yank dancin' bananacake 'from Boston'. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3463 Jul 17, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>Well well look what the lion drug in. You negro women are the lowest form of flattery. Your flirting soo desperately to gain attention from a Brazilian homo who hates your sheboon guts. Poor bucks. Your women have took a dive for the worse.
Now, now, ya're very wrong & a typical self projectin' Yank IVigger DL banana pretendin' to be a Yank White phagg hateful bwoy. ;-) It's very simple, yo' momma still luuvz my Afro-BRA stiff big pole in her, while ya keep chasin' Yank white bwoyz around yo' hood in the ole Yankland, so dun front & fuhck off. I dun hate no real female, even if they're Yank hoes. ;-D 'Hate' is hardly ever part of BRA vocabulary, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-)'Hate' is, however, typical of y'all Yank ghetto & trailer trash phag retards & sheboonilla hoes. Yet I didn't feel that in yo' Yank fat hoin' momma, not a bit. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3464 Jul 17, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up you low life bottom feeder. People like you talk crap, because that's all you know. How do you get telling someone off as desperately flirting with them? I'm not trying to get anyone's attention. As a matter of fact, I wish all you worthless pieces of crap would disappear. You guys have nothing worthwhile to contribute except bs. You bottom feeders come to the AA forum to start trouble, because your the ones who are desperate for attention. I get ignorant, stupid, and racist comments thrown at me ,so I'm going to answer back. That is not seeking someone's attention, you freaking baboon.
I dun see anythin' that could be good & useful to this BS thread created by a desperate & dumb illiterate Yank ghetto phagg monkey trollin' hoodrat known as 'miguel' to begin w/. ;-) Besides, ya mixed things in here, my sweet & hateful dumb Yank sheboonilla, I ain't the hateful & trollin' one in this circus, it's ya & yo' ookin' BS. ;-) But I'm sure ya'd luuuuv to give birth to my half BRA kids, all 4 of 'em, & perhaps even more, cause I can easily affffffford myself as many as I want, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-D
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#3465 Jul 17, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
& here we go again,'is','cuz','u','gonna',' whoopin'. ;-) I reckon ya should keep yo' crappy banana lines as short as possible, thus ya'll come off less illiterate & retarded Yank phagg cohcksuckin' banana trollin' coon, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-D Do ya like it this way, ya utterly retarded Yank POS monkey trollin' cohcksuckin' STD ridden azz Latin wannabe, aye?! I'm here messin' w/ yo' funky Yank monkey azz & yo' BS simply cause ya called for my attention & presence again so many times while I was really absent & away from this circus, & yet ya had to put my moniker in yo' filthy Yank cohcksuckin' STD ridden monkey azz mouth even when was uncalled for & I wasn't to be found in this circus, so a little birdy told me. ;-) Now ya'll whine for a while longer under my BRA boot & that FB BS page of yours is dead & lost, w/ thirsty azz Yank IViggresses hoes babblin' between themselves most of the day. ;-D Any real Latin dude will keep away from it by a mile. ;-) Uh, & BTW, stop stealin' pics of Latin brown & black chicks w/ us Latin dudes, presentin''em as 'BW w/ Latin men', they surely ain't Yank, & have nuttin' to do w/ yo' desperate & dumb Yank monkey hoodrat phagg cohcksuckin' species. ;-)
U keep talking about banana meaning that u r trying to ride minr that's nasty. U thinks nobidy know with the meaning banana. I know u like tiding man bananas but I don't swing that u have to run to the gays like u.
Candis

United States

#3466 Jul 17, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you saying? You make no kind of sense as usual. You never give a good response to what I'm saying. You talk about things that has nothing to do with anything. You repeat the same boring stuff. You keep calling everybody yank. I'm not a yank. You can't see who is typing behind the computer. You assume you know everything and you don't. That is why I call you ignorant. Nobody likes your ugly monkey ass. gtfoh
Lol!!!lmfao!! Girl don't waste your time. Someone just told me this Uru eu wau wau is a woman in brazil. That's why its soo catty and chatty and smartmouthed. Lol! Its a woman avery ugly self loathing racist Afro latina.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#3467 Jul 17, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up you low life bottom feeder. People like you talk crap, because that's all you know. How do you get telling someone off as desperately flirting with them? I'm not trying to get anyone's attention. As a matter of fact, I wish all you worthless pieces of crap would disappear. You guys have nothing worthwhile to contribute except bs. You bottom feeders come to the AA forum to start trouble, because your the ones who are desperate for attention. I get ignorant, stupid, and racist comments thrown at me ,so I'm going to answer back. That is not seeking someone's attention, you freaking baboon.
Co-sign. The nerve of some people around here! Makes me want to leave Topix forever.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3468 Jul 17, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>U keep talking about banana meaning that u r trying to ride minr that's nasty. U thinks nobidy know with the meaning banana. I know u like tiding man bananas but I don't swing that u have to run to the gays like u.
Let's see again what this retarded Yank phagg monkey trollin' cohcksuckin' self projectin' illiterate phagg banana 'miguel' spouts in here. & we find,'u','r','minr','u thinks','nobidy', etc. ;-) Look, ya babblin' Yank phagg retarded stinky baboonilla STD ridden trash, I use banana to define yo' species w/ one word, as we BRA peeps regularly do, & in the same time to offer some of it as a food to yo' species. ;-D In my case, when I offer sump'n to ride on to 'em real females, it's regularly my Afro-BRA pole, not banana. ;-) Now fuhck off as usual, early in the mornin' on yo' side in the ole Yankland, ya utterly retarded Yank POS monkey thirsty azz trollin' phagg fugly stinky banana. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3469 Jul 17, 2013
Candis wrote:
<quoted text> Lol!!!lmfao!! Girl don't waste your time. Someone just told me this Uru eu wau wau is a woman in brazil. That's why its soo catty and chatty and smartmouthed. Lol! Its a woman avery ugly self loathing racist Afro latina.
Uh huh, now yo' desperate trollin' session starts early in the mornin', ya utterly retarded illiterate Yank stinky STD infested monkey cohcksuckin' hoodrat trollin' phagg trash. ;-D Someone told ya?! Surely not that real Mexican 'miguel' whose balls ya'd lick so gladly, but ya can't since ya have to satisfy yo' Yank DL ghetto IVigger every mornin', ya dumb funky Yank baboonilla crap for brain. ;-D If I were 'Afro-Latina', I would have said so long ago, & wouldn't occasionally spendin' time around 2-3 'to me known'(not this 'Genevieve11') chicks in here. ;-D Let's see ya stuck on dumb Yank monkey thirsty azz phagg crap how yo' English improved,'its','avery', etc. ;-) Better, but ya must improve a little bit more. Like that time last yr, as far as I recall it. ;-D
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#3470 Jul 17, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Nopr u gay and ulove riding banabas. Not this one Mr cuz I ddon't dwing that way.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3471 Jul 17, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Nopr u gay and ulove riding banabas. Not this one Mr cuz I ddon't dwing that way.
Let's see again what this retarded Yank phagg monkey trollin' cohcksuckin' self projectin' illiterate phagg banana 'miguel' spouts in here. & we have here,'nopr','u','ulove','banab as','ddon't','dwing'. ;-) Such a simple line to put in AE, & yet yo' worthless Yank trollin' monkey self projectin' phagg BS banana was unable to write better than a 5 yr old kid. ;-D It's typical, when ya get screwed & outsmarted ya're on the verge of heart attack, all riled up, blatherin' monkey phagg banana wishin' to lick the crap off of my Afro-BRA boots. ;-) So keep wet dreamin''bout Latin phagg bananas, cause mine is for real females only. ;-D Now, I have sump'n a bit older, from the last yr, many Yank IViggresses will like to see. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3472 Jul 17, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Nopr u gay and ulove riding banabas. Not this one Mr cuz I ddon't dwing that way.
So, lemme remind ya how real Yank IViggresses w/ some little IQ & basic Spanish knowledge busted yo' BS retarded gullible Yank monkey cohcksuckin' delusional fungly thirsty azz. ;-) & all w/o my help. ;-D
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
MIGUEL u come across like a nice enough guy (IF u are a guy) and we've had s few disagreements here and there (because I think U ARE A BW OR BM) but people wouldn't pick on u if u talked about something other then your adoring affection for bw. It comes across as being phony. AND U SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME on one of your threads that U DIDN'T SPEAK SPANISH. Did u take courses over the past couple of months? Or are U USING A TRANSLATOR to try and come across more believable?

Not tryna pick on u...but I think you need to be consistent if u don't want people calling you on bluffs. <quoted text>
I know ya dun remember retarded as ya are, but some of us do. ;-D To which call out ya A as seen below. ;-)
miguel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mean to sound smart BUT MY SPANISH IS ONLY A LITTLE. I can careless if people get tired of my preference. Don't like it skip it go to the next post
I told u on the past that u and I you shouldn't post to each other Cuz is only going to br arguments. So make it the last time that you post to me
Thank you y Shasta nunca.<quoted text>
& the show continues. ;-D
Tbone

United States

#3473 Jul 17, 2013
P
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
For that, if the stars are right, ya come clean & STD free, & I'm in the right mood, we can test yo' pipe/pole blowin' skills under the coconut tree on one of CARBON islands where I'm headin' in a week, for some surfin'. ;-D & ya keep forgetttttin', I ain't 'uru', but 'UruEuWauWau'. ;-)
You stupid who're! Your nothing but a stupid troll who lives in a dump yard and you racist. Lol your a spineless coward with no dept perception. you scary Brazilian woman ate worthless, and full of crap. Lol. STFU!!!
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3474 Jul 17, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Sup, ya utterly retarded Yank cohcksuckin' drag monkey phagg tranny baboonilla lookin' STD ridden banana?! ;-D Ya're somewhat quiet in here tonight, just the way I want ya to be always, aye?! ;-) I told ya so many time not to use my moniker on yo' shyatty Yank monkey baboonilla fartin' lips, & yet ya insisted as retarded trollin' Yank illiterate coon as ya are. So here I am now, refreshin' some older memories. ;-D Let's see what the Yank IViggress w/ some very basic Spanish knowledge & common sense deduced seein' yo' previous BS A to her. ;-)
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I don't speak spanglish provided by Google...come again? I don't care what your preferences are DOUCHE BAG...I just know U AREN'T REAL MEXICAN miguel. That's all I've been saying :) don't be mad...I JUST SEE RIGHT THROUGH UR B.S. that's all.
& she was right, obviously. Simply b/c ya're indeed a BS Latin Mexican wannabe & a retarded Yank phagg monkey cohcksuckin' trollin' banana on top of that. ;-D Come out, come out, wherever ya're trollin' right now, ya retarded Yank phagg worthless monkey, w/ that fresh new phagg moniker 'Tbone' of yours, I know ya're enjoyin' seein' the truth Xposed in here, & yo' worthless shyatty Yank monkey trollin' cohcksuckin' thirsty azz bein' busted & owned, again this summer. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3475 Jul 17, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Uh huh, I dun hear ya tonight. ;-D I only see another of yo' retarded Yank phagg cohcksuckin' BS fugly STD ridden monkey socks desperately tryin' to reach me, to no avail. ;-D I bet ya're luuuvin' bein' busted & Xposted like a retarded Yank trollin' monkey phagg ho ya really are. ;-D So let's continue w/ the program. ;-)
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully none of the bw on this forum give out their info to this Miguel character. He's a bit creepy in my opinion. Especially his eagerness to Exchange info on a forum like topix. The guy could be a predator.

Bw stop being so desperate for non bm attention that u put yourself in a potentially dangerous situation.

That's my 2 cents concerning this creepy weirdo.
& another cautious Yank IViggress agrees. ;-D
HelloWorld3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you here. Somethings off about him. At first he seemed like an innocent man with genuine love for bw. Now he sounds like a 12 year old kid. I DO RECALL HIM SAYING THAT HE DOESN'T SPEAK SPANISH and I found that weird also. Being americanized is not attractive.
Well, & they were both right, although ya're a retarded Yank monkey cohcksuckin' trollin' illiterate BS phagg hoin' banana Latin wannabe more than anythin' else. ;-D BTW, do ya still wanna trash my moniker on yo' phagg Yank monkey funky lips, aye?! ;-) I hope ya realize by now that was a bad bad idea. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3476 Jul 17, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Come out, come out, wherever ya are, even as a retarded Yank phagg monkey desperate trollin' cohcksuckin' STD ridden baboonilla sock 'Tbone'! I still dun see ya jumpin' outta joy & thankin' me for bringin' these fine memories alive, & back to where we once were. Not even a formal thx, aye?! ;-D Let's continue w/ presentin' the evidences of yo' retarded Yank illiterate busted monkey thirsty phagg trollin' azz in action. ;-)
miguel wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost forgot is not that am sensitive is just that there is people like u who where told to stop or knock it off. But no you go and have a conversation about me with someone else now that is behaving like a kid. So shut that big mouth of yours .DISCUSSION IS OVER.
miguel wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big difference when you met someone and knowing you idiot. I live my life on both families for years black and Hispanic. And from what I can easily see you don't know shit about Latinos. Even my uncle's wife that just read your shit that you are an ignorant. He had hang around Hispanics all his life. I mean you type a lot shit that make people snore. My advice to you is to quick talking out your azz and stfu. And that comes from me and every body out here. Am telling you dude back off Cuz I'll put you in your place or even make you my bitch. You don't know a think about Latinos I know black people that do and I've seen a lot but you you think you do but don't. Am from Juarez Chi. Mexico grew up here. You just made a fool out of yourself everyone out here that know Latinos think you are a joke case closed.
To which nonsensical crap of retarded & illiterate Yank phagg monkey trollin' hoin' STD ridden fugly banana a Yank IViggress replies w/ basic Spanish knowledge. ;-)
HelloWorld3 wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S not that I am sensitive , IT's just that there are people like YOU WHO ARE TOLD TO KNOCK IT OFF and you still do not listen. YOU DON'T KNOW SPANISH, but YOU DON'T SEEM to be familiar with ENGLISH EITHER papi.

& she was right, obviously. Ya got owned & busted, like a worthless, illiterate retarded Yank phagg monkey trollin' fugly baboonilla hoin' liar ya really are. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3477 Jul 17, 2013
Tbone wrote:
P<quoted text> You stupid who're! Your nothing but a stupid troll who lives in a dump yard and you racist. Lol your a spineless coward with no dept perception. you scary Brazilian woman ate worthless, and full of crap. Lol. STFU!!!
So let's see, ya utterly retarded & worthless Yank phagg cohcksuckin' thirsty azz monkey hooin' coon, ya were borin in Juarez CHI, aye?! ;-D But now are in LA, right?! ;-D
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Como eres tarado pues q crees q soy yo?
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>De colonia Anauac
From what I see above my line, is some retarded & illiterate Yank monkey phagg's trollin' BS called 'colonia Anauac', which in reality should be spelled 'Colonia Anahuac' from Cuauhtemoc, pretty far from Juarez. ;-D It's obvious that ya're too retarded monkey to be from one of CD MC's boroughs called Miguel & one of its middle-class hoods known as Anahuac. ;-) So we go back to Juarez. ;-D Let's say, yo' peasant poor family moved from Cuauhtemoc to Juarez, where ya were farted all retarded in this unfair world & then they illegally entered ole Yankland territory eastern from El Paso, from where they took ya to LA as illegal aliens. ;-) It seems possible, however, yo' BS Spanish lack of knowledge shows it ain't. ;-D But since yo' AE knowledge is only a bit better than yo' Yank basic Spanglish knowledge, I say ya remain classified as a typical retarded illiterate Yank monkey cohcksuckin' phagg trollin' STD ridden trash until further proof is presented. ;-)
Genevieve11

Las Vegas, NV

#3478 Jul 17, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out, come out, wherever ya are, even as a retarded Yank phagg monkey desperate trollin' cohcksuckin' STD ridden baboonilla sock 'Tbone'! I still dun see ya jumpin' outta joy & thankin' me for bringin' these fine memories alive, & back to where we once were. Not even a formal thx, aye?! ;-D Let's continue w/ presentin' the evidences of yo' retarded Yank illiterate busted monkey thirsty phagg trollin' azz in action. ;-)
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
To which nonsensical crap of retarded & illiterate Yank phagg monkey trollin' hoin' STD ridden fugly banana a Yank IViggress replies w/ basic Spanish knowledge. ;-)
<quoted text>
& she was right, obviously. Ya got owned & busted, like a worthless, illiterate retarded Yank phagg monkey trollin' fugly baboonilla hoin' liar ya really are. ;-D
lol you have stamina. ;) do you have a six-pack and pecks too? Are you muscular? Are you chocolate colored? How big is your dyck? Is it fat or skinny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min The Donald_ 1,402,629
Shoot all whites 6 min bolle 25
The white race is the cancer of human history (Mar '13) 15 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 156
More Cops shot 23 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 4
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 28 min TranshumanX 89
why are we black people so cowardly? 29 min TranshumanX 83
New York City to Lose its Status as Global Capi... 31 min The Nonwhite Colo... 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Black Power 47,258
More from around the web