Latino Men/Black Women
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3439 Jul 16, 2013
La Rocinha wrote:
<quoted text>How about you come up to Boston and let me put a bullet in your big mouth? You act like a woman not a Brazilian. Brazilian men are manly and tough not girly and pussyfied.
I see ya have a comprehension prob when it comes to real BRA Portuguese dialects. & even plain A.English as it seems. ;-D We real BRA dudes dun use guns, our feet are enough. ;-) So, what part of BRA I come from, aye?! ;-) & make sure not to A like that retarded Yank trollin' monkey cohcksuckin' phagg Latin wannabe named 'miguel', ya have his very retarded writtin' style. ;-D The only B in yo' origin comes from BS, not BRA. ;-D
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#3440 Jul 16, 2013
There is dogs that bite n dogs that jusy bark . See the dogs that bark are actually inside the cage so they knoe u can't do nothing about so let it vark. Uru is the pefect example all he does is bark his cage is at brazil so just letting bark all he wan ts on the computer he knoes it.
Genevieve11

Henderson, NV

#3441 Jul 16, 2013
damn this forum is full of latin men now...lawd hammercy! <3 :P
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3442 Jul 16, 2013
La Rocinha wrote:
<quoted text> let me see how tuff you are. Come up to Boston gardens. I will take you out?? Please accept your faith. 9mm hollow point!!!
Ox, oia sso, u gring falannu mai mehda. ;-D Sera q tu ke ieu chega lah na ienkilandia pa mata teu bich viadin nfiannu a miia mauziia gohda i fohti na tua trase hein. kkkk Fal seriu, d ludun a gent soh pod nfia ssi parabelu d 9mm da keli jet pelo oiu da tua bundiia i meu pauzao na tua maiziia, viss. Nun val a pena d cadea. Falei tud, vo chega. BTW, what part of BRA I hail from, aye?! It should be clear by now. ;-)

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3443 Jul 16, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Ox, oia sso, u gring falannu mai mehda. ;-D Sera q tu ke ieu chega lah na ienkilandia pa mata teu bich viadin nfiannu a miia mauziia gohda i fohti na tua trase hein. kkkk Fal seriu, d ludun a gent soh pod nfia ssi parabelu d 9mm da keli jet pelo oiu da tua bundiia i meu pauzao na tua maiziia, viss. Nun val a pena d cadea. Falei tud, vo chega. BTW, what part of BRA I hail from, aye?! It should be clear by now. ;-)
Just leave get out of here Jorge Zimmerez...pronto...adios
PMDawn69

United States

#3444 Jul 16, 2013
La Rocinha wrote:
<quoted text> I like the Sanaa lathan look, if your light skinned or white looking then your not my type. I truly think when american girls are light they are ashamed of thier african roots. Soo im not into light ones.
wow!!!!!your sooo sweet & strong.im dark and lovely, are ypu a black Brazilian? If so, why are you into us fo?
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3445 Jul 16, 2013
Miguel wrote:
There is dogs that bite n dogs that jusy bark . See the dogs that bark are actually inside the cage so they knoe u can't do nothing about so let it vark. Uru is the pefect example all he does is bark his cage is at brazil so just letting bark all he wan ts on the computer he knoes it.
Let's take a look @ this crap above, again,'is dogs','n','jusy','knoe','u','v ark','at brazil','wan ts','knoes', etc. ;-) Same retarded writtin manner like that retarded 'miguel' cohcksuckin' monkey sock 'La Putinha' from Boston. ;-D Yo, when ya try to troll w/ other banana socks @ least make sure ya dun sound so retarded as always. ;-) BTW, it's not that I couldn't come all the way to Boston in the ole Yankland in order to pull ya outta yo' ghetto dumphole, like I told ya in my very famous BRA Portuguese dialect, it's that yo' wasted monkey flat fugly tranny lookin' azz simply ain't worth the flight ticket & the chasin' effort. ;-) Next time be careful what trollin' socks ya choose. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3446 Jul 16, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
damn this forum is full of latin men now...lawd hammercy! <3 :P
It seems ya're joinnnnnin' the retarded Yank monkey 'phagg miguel's' trollin' socks bunch or do I see sump'n else, aye?! ;-D There's only one real Latin dude in here for now, & that's me, myself & I. Now, how 'bout ya teach me the way I should speak yo' nonXistin' creole lang, instead of ya tryin' to understand that simple creole line ya'll hardly manage to decode in a month?! Feel free though. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3447 Jul 16, 2013
Avery Sisko wrote:
<quoted text>
Just leave get out of here Jorge Zimmerez...pronto...adios
Or ya will do what?! Create more socks while desperately tryin' to suck yo' BS Yank monkey trollin' self, aye?! ;-) Not gonn' happen for a while, still have to teach ya some real Spanish, while ya improve yo' basic Yank Spanglish knowledge, ya stuck on dumb Yank BS 'miguel' banana. Ya're Xactly @ the same point as the last yr, stuck in the trollin' crap up to yo' neck. Now go kiss Jorge Zimbo's butt. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3448 Jul 16, 2013
PMDawn69 wrote:
<quoted text>wow!!!!!your sooo sweet & strong.im dark and lovely, are ypu a black Brazilian? If so, why are you into us fo?
Good, ya utterly retarded Yank monkey cohcksuckin' trollin' fugly tranny trash known as 'miguel chupapija', now that ya praised yo' BS 'La Putinha' sock from Boston, ya're free to hit for bed, but dun forget to lick yo' small stinky puzz before ya fall a sleep, byatches usually do that, & ya're the biggest trollin' byatch in this circus. Bow wow! ;-D
Genevieve11

Henderson, NV

#3449 Jul 16, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems ya're joinnnnnin' the retarded Yank monkey 'phagg miguel's' trollin' socks bunch or do I see sump'n else, aye?! ;-D There's only one real Latin dude in here for now, & that's me, myself & I. Now, how 'bout ya teach me the way I should speak yo' nonXistin' creole lang, instead of ya tryin' to understand that simple creole line ya'll hardly manage to decode in a month?! Feel free though. ;-)
why don't you go suck yourself off git yourself a highball and chill the fck out. No one's trying to attack you. You're full of testosterone how often do you work out?
Genevieve11

Henderson, NV

#3450 Jul 16, 2013
Uru, i want to suck on your fat latin pole mmmhmmm! ;)
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#3451 Jul 16, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, my sweet Yank sheboonilla pet in heat. ;-) Ya're a liar, as simple as that. ;-D I'm very straight Latin dude, & ya dun like me, actually, ya hate me deep down. ;-D Then again, ya enjoy runnin' after me, callin' me names, all the more denyin' my true heritage, trollin' & ookin' all the time, & similar naughty stuff. ;-D Ya're also obsessed w/ this 'marcus' Yank dude who fancy trannies more than anythin'. ;-) Ya better fall back in yo' warm & safe cage, & wait for me to bring ya some fresh bananas as usual. ;-D
Are you stupid I'm not talking to you. Mind your damn business. So now your telling me your Marcus. I never mentioned your name. Learn how to read. You always butting in my conversation when I'm talking to someone else. Yes I do hate you cause your so f**king ignorant. You think you know everything.
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#3452 Jul 16, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, look, my Yank sheboonilla pet finally came outta her safe cage in the ole Yankland, ookin' a little bit here & there, but it's all for the better. ;-) Say, don't I bring ya bananas from S.America whenever ya're hungry & need some? Don't I give ya plenty of milk when ya're thristy & need it fresh down yo' Yank sheboonilla throat, aye?! & I surely leave the doors of yo' safe & warm cage open so that ya can show up in here & ook from time to time like ya do usually. ;-) It's what I call real luuuuuuv, my sweet Yank sheboonilla pet. Thy bald head is sweet too, thou art sweet when thou ookst. ;-D
What the hell are you saying? You make no kind of sense as usual. You never give a good response to what I'm saying. You talk about things that has nothing to do with anything. You repeat the same boring stuff. You keep calling everybody yank. I'm not a yank. You can't see who is typing behind the computer. You assume you know everything and you don't. That is why I call you ignorant. Nobody likes your ugly monkey ass. gtfoh
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#3453 Jul 16, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a look @ this crap above, again,'is dogs','n','jusy','knoe','u','v ark','at brazil','wan ts','knoes', etc. ;-) Same retarded writtin manner like that retarded 'miguel' cohcksuckin' monkey sock 'La Putinha' from Boston. ;-D Yo, when ya try to troll w/ other banana socks @ least make sure ya dun sound so retarded as always. ;-) BTW, it's not that I couldn't come all the way to Boston in the ole Yankland in order to pull ya outta yo' ghetto dumphole, like I told ya in my very famous BRA Portuguese dialect, it's that yo' wasted monkey flat fugly tranny lookin' azz simply ain't worth the flight ticket & the chasin' effort. ;-) Next time be careful what trollin' socks ya choose. ;-D
Of course is not worth cuz u gonna get a whoopin. Keep barking is the best u can do.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#3454 Jul 16, 2013
Goegeous Halle Berry married Oliver Martinez.
Axe-Me-Anything

United States

#3455 Jul 17, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stupid I'm not talking to you. Mind your damn business. So now your telling me your Marcus. I never mentioned your name. Learn how to read. You always butting in my conversation when I'm talking to someone else. Yes I do hate you cause your so f**king ignorant. You think you know everything.
Well well look what the lion drug in. You negro women are the lowest form of flattery. Your flirting soo desperately to gain attention from a Brazilian homo who hates your sheboon guts. Poor bucks. Your women have took a dive for the worse.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3456 Jul 17, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you go suck yourself off git yourself a highball and chill the fck out. No one's trying to attack you. You're full of testosterone how often do you work out?
Come again?! ;-D I thought ya'd show me some of yo' famous Yank 'Spanish creole' BS nonXistin' lingo, or @ least decode the origin of my real creole very correct line I left ya yesterday, but here I see none, what a bummer. ;-D Dun worry, I'm really cool & relaxed, just slappin' this Yank trollin' coons & monkeys like 'miguel' Latin wannabe & his socks like that BS 'La Putinha' from Boston. ;-) Ya shouldn't sweat it, one way or another, babes. ;-) Word of advice, improve yo' basic Yank Spanglish knowledge which is already better than what this retarded Yank monkey fugly tranny lookin' trollin' banana 'miguel' & his socks can pull off. ;-D I still remember last yr, when this Yank 'miguel' BS monkey coon wasn't even able to put Spanglish gender endin' right, & it wasn't just me who noticed that, but many Yank IViggresses/BWs w/ some very basic Spanish knowledge, & then the Yank monkey cohcksuckin' worthless trollin' phagg 'miguel' said he was born on the WC so he can't speak & dunno much of real Spanish. Well, 12 months gone & Yank monkey 'miguel' Latin wannabe improved 2nd to nuttin'. ;-D My workout?! These days (Xcept yesterday, which was mostly workin' in the office & losin' time in here as well) surfin', free climbin' & some BRA MA, just to keep in shape this 6'4 body of mine, nuttin' major. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3457 Jul 17, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
Uru, i want to suck on your fat latin pole mmmhmmm! ;)
For that, if the stars are right, ya come clean & STD free, & I'm in the right mood, we can test yo' pipe/pole blowin' skills under the coconut tree on one of CARBON islands where I'm headin' in a week, for some surfin'. ;-D & ya keep forgetttttin', I ain't 'uru', but 'UruEuWauWau'. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3458 Jul 17, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stupid I'm not talking to you. Mind your damn business. So now your telling me your Marcus. I never mentioned your name. Learn how to read. You always butting in my conversation when I'm talking to someone else. Yes I do hate you cause your so f**king ignorant. You think you know everything.
WTF?! Me 'marcus'?! That's a good one. ;-D That 'marcus', ya're so obsessed w/, luuuvz trannies more than anythin', while I surely dun, let alone phaggs. ;-) Imagine, ya fuhck a tranny, & some time afterwads he-she shemale decides to revert back to his previous male form, makin' ya a phagg. I surely dun wanna go there. ;-D As for ya, my sweet Yank hateful sheboonilla, it wasn't me who started all this hate on yo' side, I surely dun hate ya, until ya tried to come between my legs I didn't even realize ya Xisted to begin w/. ;-) I never said I knew/know everythin', but I surely know helluvvalot. ;-D Besides, I'm always here for ya to prove me wrong. & dun front, ya are & stay a dumb Yank hateful & desperate sheboonilla until further notice, but I'll luuuv ya nevertheless. Eventually, I'm sure ya'd luuuv to have my half BRA babies. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 46 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 55 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 57 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 5 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web