Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

mokie wrote:
<quoted text> Howdy dykie! Ya trollin liar is yo real name eh, Miguel yo ragged out trollin skinny redeye big swollen black leaking ripe caboose needs a wash eh. Your not in corporate yankland you retarded usainian chock sucking loilet licking underwear eating tree climbing fecal eating monkey. Now go back to you yanklan dump u call a cage and let us real latinos live our lives :-) we see you sheboos as the most desperate lonely thirsty self loathing primate creatures who hates your own men and out wondering around ole yankland looking for pink chock and thinkin if ya swallow his pink baby load yay get a free pass as a white woman. Naw... Keep yo dreamin . No body wants uo banana usainian ripe caboose! ;-)
What the heck are you doing here? You just propose to me and you are out here cgeating. Why did you propose to me then at tge gay pride. Stay there am on my because we need to talk.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text> Talking to yourself you stupid b**ch. You are mookie also. So now you going for names that start with M. This thread will not get shut down. Do you know how many trolls like your dumb ass has been saying that for months. Go away,and that uru guy is another dummy, who thinks he knows everything. He is not even Brazilian. He is probably some white racist pig pretending to be someone else like you T-bone, Tiffany, Mookie or whatever name you call yourself.
Gotcha, ya utterly dumb Yank backstreet IViggress STD ridden fugly ho. ;-) It's realy easy to recognize yo' utterly retarded Yank monkey delusional funky STD ridden azz, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-D I see ya keep dwellin' in yo' delusions that I ain't a real BRA dude, & Afro-BRA on top of that, cool. ;-) But WTF ya know who's BRA & who ain't, ya dumb nasty Yank boldhead monkey's azz coon, aye?! ;-P Well, how 'bout this, pay attention now, ya retarded delusional Yank monkey thirsty azz ho, I might be even a HHHHHWITE, Bramerindian or Asian BRA raysis dude, never crossed yo' empty wigstay dyckhead ya carry on yo' shyatty shoulders, aye?! ;-D Yet, that'd still make me a 100% real BRA dude. ;-) However, luckily for ya, I'm just a 100% real Afro-BRA straight big dude, ya dumb Yank banana ho, & nuttin' is gonn' change that, no matter how desperate ya get & go from thread to thread cryin' out loud I ain't a real BRA dude. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of times I have told him to find me on fb n never even bother while others did. Now Dinie is both of our friends she told him already what I am. I can bring her here n then u can ask. Is to late triple t u can fix it u should tought of other names with out the t but this happebs fir not having a brain. Was gonna be your next name tiny little.LOL.
WTF are ya babblin' here, ya utterly retarded Yank cohcksuckin' pink wigged monkey tranny fugly ho, aye?! ;-) Lemme see, last time I checked that BS banana FB page, all I saw was a bunch of desper8 Yank thirsty IViggresses hopin' for some Latin stud to impregnate 'em. ;-D But it was funny to read lines, like 'oh, why can't we have here any Latin dud?', & then 'oh, it seems it's really true, Latin men dun like us Yank IViggresses!', & so on, & so forth. ;-D Yeah, I bet ya're referrin' to that banana FB page. ;-) Then again, I reckon ya're a phagg Yank DL IVigger banana whose IViggress sista is asked for help in chasin' us real Latin dudes, ya got carried away in the process, & now ya're thirsty for some phagg Latin duyck too. ;-D Well, ya have no luck w/ me since I'm very straight. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Si quieres k te la chupe en espanol tienes solo k preguntarme si lo dudas te lo muestro pol k me llaman de mono chupadillo yanki. Haters will always hate but what can we do.
Well, this line above is somewhat improved that basic Yank Spanglish crap ya've been spoutin' for some time now, ya worthless Yank monkey bald headed tranny fugly ho. ;-) Too bad for ya it's the line many Yank IViggress hoes on WC & EC can put together on every corner these days while negotiatin' the cheappppest price. ;-D I reckon ya've been bizzzy suckin' cohcks left & right lately, hence yo' somewhat improved basic Yank Spanglish. Keep practicin' & ya'll get there, eventually. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text> No you wake up. You have the nerve to call people an idiot, when your one of the biggest one on topix. Once again, try to stay focus, I know it's hard for people like you who are severely mentally retarded to understand, but try. Dinie lives in England, I live in Newyork, Miguel is in California. I'm not pretending to be a Mexican guy. This is the first time I have been accused of being Miguel. If I was pretending to be a Mexican guy, I would not keep posting that Im a black woman. I would keep denying that I'm a black woman. A intelligent person would know that. Your a racist troll who wants to start trouble. Your ignorant and childish.
Well, ya worthless stuck on dumb Yank funky fugly bald headed delusional monkey cohcksuckin' banana should realize, that yo' beloved & retarded Yank monkey tranny fugly STD ridden cohcksuckin' ho is switchin' BS proxies faster than a Yank IVigger runnin' on a treadmill @ 20mph. ;-) Some of y'all Yank trollin' coons are such a waste of anyone's time. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUUUUU...sound like....Urueuwauwau......hmmm
Nah, he/she doesn't sound like me, & he/she surely ain't me. ;-) Ya seem to be obsessed w/ me. I wasn't around this virtual Yank mess more than a week now. Ya better stop seein' me everywhere, or callin' for my attention. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
"banana troll" dude you're totally Urueuwauwau stop playing like you're some white dude you a jussara...just stop it how stupid you think i IS? lol
I see yo' retarded Yank BS phagg trollin' azz still couldn't find a shyat on BRA very term jussara, so ya keep spoutin' crap randomly. ;-)
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
mokie is just mad cuz he can't get no black pssy that's all. He's really this afro/mixed-brazilian guy that loves black women's @sses, that's why he's constantly talking about our butts. He's a stone freak lol. But a closet freak none the less. I just reply fire with fire. He wants to talk abt @ss i'll give him @ss.
Sorry to burst yo' delusional Yank phagg Latin cohcks cravin' bubble, but ya're messin' w/ the wrong person if ya believe it was me ya were interactin' w/ all this time. ;-D BTW, I already told ya so many times I ain't into pinkish Yank dumb trollin' trannies who believe they're black, & I surely ain't into phaggs & trannies in general. ;-) Now, when it comes to Lillllly, she's cool, partly Amerindian, or a Yank zambo, & I like her, obviously. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
This mokie guy thinks that Miguel is me (a real BW), and that I am miguel...again, i say no miguel is a separate person, but you just think that i'm miguel because you wish i was that into/obsessed with latin guys. After all, Uru was all like "you'd enjoy "ridin my latin pole"" just a month ago. Then it was "you look like a white gyal"...now it's "i think you are a mexican man and a black woman at the same time"...hmmm i wonder why...i think miguel (the real miguel) could probably speak spanish 10 times better than i could ever write it.
Actually, I was messin' w/ yo' desperate & dumb Yank delusional banana trollin' pinkish azz even then. ;-) Well, the very moment I found out ya were some Yank pinkish delusional trollin' tranny I lost every interest in playin' w/ ya. ;-D But if ya showed me those pics believin' & hopin' I were some phagg Yank IVigger obsessed w/ light skinned trannies, who'd run after yo' Yank banana azz afterwards, ya only screwed yo' delusional Yank self, not me for sure. But yeah, the real Miguel somewhere in southern LA, prolly speaks Spanish 100 better than yo' Yank butt buddy tranny trollin' monkey Miguel, in here. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Deverias de olerte el culo. Por eso ni tu madre te quiso cambierte de panal. Y no te dugo que ne ne des una hermana no porque sean latinas yo respeto porque de ahi vengo pero si el culo huele como el tuyo pue huacala de pollo. Lavate la boca hueles a mecos
What Yank basic Spanglish BS is this again, aye?! ;-D Just when I believed ya were on the right Latin cohcksuckin' path while improvin' yo' Yank basic Spanglish cohcksuckin' skills, ya blew it all in a sec w/ that nonsensical crap above my lines. As if a Yank monkey IVigglet tryin' to put some Yank basic Spanglish lines together. ;-P Cada vez k veo a tu putisima fea mamita yanki chupar lah pija en la calle eh como encarar a una hedionda sucia mona prieta, ya lo save, chupadillito marikita mamaguevaso. Lo tengo durisimo demasiao y latino puro. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>ur right this guy is uru u busted him cux they sound the same. This fool is in love with ne but I told I don't swing that way. How can u tell when someone has a thing for u well that fool keeps repeating my name all day. Get back to your bf marcus
Yo, ya worthless retarded Yank fugly sheboonilla lookin' cohcksuckin' tranny trollin' ho & doormatttt for us real Latin dudes, ya should learn how to keep my moniker outta yo' shyatty Yank monkey mouth for once, unless ya wanna see me here more often, that is. ;-D Now slide back down the drain to the sewer ya popped out from in that ole Yankland of yours. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
i was thinking more like this:
.../christiano-ronaldo/soccer- graphics-christiano-ronaldo-06 7859.jpg
.../daddy_yankee_mundial-1.jpg
.../2011/01/enrique.jpg
.../27_1t2784x1856_28890.jpg
But then again most people are ugly to me, real talk....
Hold yo' delusional Yank horses. ;-D Cristiano Ronaldo is white European, a European Luzo dude, & as Latin as any French, Romanian, Swiss, Belgian, Spanish, Andorran dude. ;-) Ya see how clueless ya are, aye?! ;-D Enrique is also white, & half European Spanish on top of that. ;-) But I also notice ya're still obsessed w/ Indio, I introduced ya to. My mistake, can't be helped. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Genevieve11 wrote:
.../5e8d2983fe8346c9bf1567f343 e0dfdd/l.jpg
^my boi there likes those chocolate BLACK women ;)
Well, lemme wake ya up from yo' delusions. ;-) Indio is PR, & Amara is DR, obviously, we Latin dudes luuuuv our Latin sisses, so dun get it twisted, on that link ya attached there ain't no Yank chocolate 'black' woman of yours, but a proud & sexy Afro-Latin babes. ;-D When it comes to Indio, sump'n tells me he's kinda R.Martin mold. ;-) As for me, if the stars point that way & Yemanja agrees, I'd surely marry my Afro-Latin sis Amara & have many kids w/ her. But that's a whole diff. story, cause ya izzzz basically almost white lookin' Yank banana. ;-D
Genevieve11 wrote:
lol i got dis. Uru loves to troll, but at the same time i think he's got a major crush on me cuz every thread i'm in he shows up in..he claims it "catches his eye". He's a big name caller but then he's a freak too as shown by him sayin that he'd love to "lick my caboose" lmfao! oh hell naw! He'd never think he'd actually come to like a legit american black woman but here i am, he's met his match. He's been trollin for years but then BAM here i come, i dun look like the stereotypical black woman, more like one of his Brazilian butt-babes but it's all good maybe he sees we have sumthing in common. He's wild over me, and i know when a guy is wild for me ;)
Now that I think 'bout it, ya remind me of some Yank fugly fagglet feces that used to troll for yrs around this place & was also obsessed w/ me, but too coward to meet me in real, while I was in Mexico. ;-D & ya surely have 2nd to nuttin' in common w/ my BRA sisses of all colors & shapes, real talk. ;-D Now be good & keep my moniker outta this BS Yank thread started by a Yank tranny monkey coon. Beso mi Amara, te veh muy guapa y calientita nalgona negra como siemple. Huy k dolor. ;-)
Moronicus

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

miguel wrote:
More Latino men are starting to date black somen.
Watsa somen?
Btian Olson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold yo' delusional Yank horses. ;-D Cristiano Ronaldo is white European, a European Luzo dude, & as Latin as any French, Romanian, Swiss, Belgian, Spanish, Andorran dude. ;-) Ya see how clueless ya are, aye?! ;-D Enrique is also white, & half European Spanish on top of that. ;-) But I also notice ya're still obsessed w/ Indio, I introduced ya to. My mistake, can't be helped. ;-D
Don't try to change your name baby I know is you. We suppose to get married and you doing this to me. I love you and you say you love me too.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

mokie wrote:
<quoted text> Howdy dykie! Ya trollin liar is yo real name eh, Miguel yo ragged out trollin skinny redeye big swollen black leaking ripe caboose needs a wash eh. Your not in corporate yankland you retarded usainian chock sucking loilet licking underwear eating tree climbing fecal eating monkey. Now go back to you yanklan dump u call a cage and let us real latinos live our lives :-) we see you sheboos as the most desperate lonely thirsty self loathing primate creatures who hates your own men and out wondering around ole yankland looking for pink chock and thinkin if ya swallow his pink baby load yay get a free pass as a white woman. Naw... Keep yo dreamin . No body wants uo banana usainian ripe caboose! ;-)
Uru, you need to stop bein so passionate while typing to me. I didn't know you got all excited and emotional like dat. Your cover is blown give it up lol! First you claimed to be a white guy, telling me about how i'd like to be with your pink white dyck or something along those lines...NOW you're saying "us REAL latinos"

"Now go back to you yanklan dump u call a cage and let US REAL LATINOS live our lives :-)"

*side-eye*....seriously...lol seriously you expect me to believe that you're an entirely different person? Dam well now i know you sure as hell can't act lol much less troll.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Btian Olson wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try to change your name baby I know is you. We suppose to get married and you doing this to me. I love you and you say you love me too.
lol Miguel dam you funny as hell!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Am back respect my black Queens cuz this is machete
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
there are black latinos and white latinos...stop trying to make Enrique Iglesias not latino, he is latino and identifies as such. And Rik indio...i'd do him right now in a heartbeat if i could, he's got everything physically that i love in a man. Rik is my type of man hands down. He and daddy yankee run neck n neck, but rik seems classier so i'd go with him if i had a choice. But they both have me strung.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya seem to be obsessed w/ me. I wasn't around this virtual Yank mess more than a week now. Ya better stop seein' me everywhere, or callin' for my attention. ;-D
URU! I FCKING LOVE YOU! I want to make sweet, tender little Brazilian Creole babies with you. They'd come out with light eyes (my side), dark brown skin (your side), keen features (my side), and straight black hair (your side). We'd make fine kids together papi. You're my latin stud and i'm your creole babe. <3 lol :P
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ya worthless stuck on dumb Yank funky fugly bald headed delusional monkey cohcksuckin' banana should realize, that yo' beloved & retarded Yank monkey tranny fugly STD ridden cohcksuckin' ho is switchin' BS proxies faster than a Yank IVigger runnin' on a treadmill @ 20mph. ;-) Some of y'all Yank trollin' coons are such a waste of anyone's time. ;-D
Shut the f**k up. You fake azz Brazilian. We all know you are a white racist troll. I told you before learn how to speak english, if your going to insult someone. No body understands your babbling. I'm sure everyone will agree with me, when I say that we all get a damn headache trying to read what you write. Listen you piece of s**t, you are a waste of time. You never have anything important or constructive to say. You say the same bs over and over again. You are just like Marcus, except that he is funny, and I can understand him when he comments. Get the hell of this thread and take your chicken scratch with you. You uneducated f**k head. Go crawl back to the fecal hole you came out of. You should be reported by the moderators.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,741 - 2,760 of3,679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

552 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Red Koch 1,078,377
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min African AE 23,749
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 3 min Marleena 64
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 3 min Big Knob 13
Is SBT a Somali??? 10 min X-TREME BIAS 5
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 11 min RealTalk 77,715
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 12 min nicesthingslikethisguy 5,871
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 17 min African AE 243
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 24 min Joey 2 Times 119,490
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 2 hr black man1 362
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••