Latino Men/Black Women
Anonymous

United States

#3097 Jul 9, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text> No you wake up. You have the nerve to call people an idiot, when your one of the biggest one on topix. Once again, try to stay focus, I know it's hard for people like you who are severely mentally retarded to understand, but try. Dinie lives in England, I live in Newyork, Miguel is in California. I'm not pretending to be a Mexican guy. This is the first time I have been accused of being Miguel. If I was pretending to be a Mexican guy, I would not keep posting that Im a black woman. I would keep denying that I'm a black woman. A intelligent person would know that. Your a racist troll who wants to start trouble. Your ignorant and childish.
agree
IT IS I

United States

#3098 Jul 9, 2013
Damn !!! This thread is blowing up !!!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3099 Jul 9, 2013
Gon git me sum N()gga-rican DYCK 2NITE!!!
lol just kiddin yall..
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3102 Jul 9, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> Howdy dykie? You rid the funky lice infested wig on ya big wide retarded looking face. Keep suckin yo narow little self hating sheboon lips thirsting for a white pole eh? I can smel yo ripe black monke butt through my screen. Why do amarican black women smell like butt crack and onions??
YOUUUUU...sound like....Urueuwauwau......hmmm
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3103 Jul 9, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> I can smel yo ripe black monke butt through my screen.
You like sniffing my @ss huh? you stone freak you...mmm nasty heaux why don't you give it a good rim-job while you're down there licking my @ss. I know what to do with nasty guys like you. I have a whole sht ton of stuff you could do that i won't let my real man do to me...now come here and eat my @ss out, btch.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#3105 Jul 9, 2013
Hhomo mokie is mad cuz hus exbf turn straight abd a Black Queen took him away that's why he is hating. By the way mokie wash your mouth cuz u smell gee@#$ . Tell marcus to buy u sone listerune so when u finish giving heads u can wash your mouth. Later hhomo.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3106 Jul 9, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> Miguel you dykie thirsty banana trollin freak with taste for tiny white pole up yo stinchy ripe black caboose eh! Trust me olle gal. Licking yo ripe ole stanking butt will futher our genuine hate for each other.
"banana troll" dude you're totally Urueuwauwau stop playing like you're some white dude you a jussara...just stop it how stupid you think i IS? lol
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#3107 Jul 9, 2013
Uffff wash that mouth hhomo mokie. U keep mesding with BW they didn't took youy boyfriend. You can be better than a women dude. I know u hurt but look at keast u got marcus old azz. Ok gut sucker good luck.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3108 Jul 9, 2013
miguel4myblackqueen wrote:
Hhomo mokie is mad cuz hus exbf turn straight abd a Black Queen took him away that's why he is hating. By the way mokie wash your mouth cuz u smell gee@#$. Tell marcus to buy u sone listerune so when u finish giving heads u can wash your mouth. Later hhomo.
mokie is just mad cuz he can't get no black pssy that's all. He's really this afro/mixed-brazilian guy that loves black women's @sses, that's why he's constantly talking about our butts. He's a stone freak lol. But a closet freak none the less. I just reply fire with fire. He wants to talk abt @ss i'll give him @ss.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3109 Jul 9, 2013
This mokie guy thinks that Miguel is me (a real BW), and that I am miguel...again, i say no miguel is a separate person, but you just think that i'm miguel because you wish i was that into/obsessed with latin guys. After all, Uru was all like "you'd enjoy "ridin my latin pole"" just a month ago. Then it was "you look like a white gyal"...now it's "i think you are a mexican man and a black woman at the same time"...hmmm i wonder why...i think miguel (the real miguel) could probably speak spanish 10 times better than i could ever write it.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3111 Jul 9, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> Lay on your stomch and let me play with yo caboose. I will lick it stick my tongue in it and suck it soo long. Ummmm
are you Brazil or not? if you are then you're in luck cuz i've been wanting to return the favor, but if you're just some other guy then you're sht out of luck. I beeenn thinkin bout dat big Brazilian dyck for a long time now...how it tastes and how it feels filling me up. Mmmm!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3112 Jul 9, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> Keep suckin yo narow little self hating sheboon lips thirsting for a white pole eh?
I'm licking my juicy lips right now, but I only suck big Brazilian/latin poles. ;)
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3114 Jul 9, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> sheboon with a butt fetish that wont die. Keep dreamin Miguel.your not my type. Sheboons are the worlds most desperate shameless drones any man can spit on.
"sheboon with a butt fetish that wont die"

Hey you're the one that brought up black woman's @ss first i was just followin your lead.

"Keep dreamin Miguel.your not my type."

course he's not your type because you're a Brazilian guy and he's a mexican guy and between you two would be some gay@ss sht lol

"Sheboons are the worlds most desperate"

only desperate for Brazilian c*cks....
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3115 Jul 9, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't let you touch me for a million bucks.
No, you'd let me touch you for free...

ohh now he's (Miguel) a "YANK banana" eh? Heeey my latin STUD welcome back boo! How were the jaguars and small macaques in your little tree house in the Amazon?
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#3116 Jul 9, 2013
This is how hhomo mokie is he is arguing with women but he keep thunking about me saying my nane. Ugh man I don't swing that way. When your man is fken you do yiu say my name cuz if u do u gonna make him jealous. Think about it he says my bame and mention banana that says he wabt to ride my c*** but I don't swing that way. Of course am not your type cuz am not hhomo thank hod. So get back to your man.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#3117 Jul 9, 2013
one thing about miguel,la vagina de su esposas apesta

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3118 Jul 9, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
But, why you hatin though.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#3119 Jul 9, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
But, why you hatin though.
lil gull,why all up in here gettin in grown folk binness?i dont like this racist bastard because he used to follow me around calling me names and getting in sht that wasnt his business(like YOU) but i left it alone for a while cause i got tired of gettin headaches from reading that "i am sam" mentally disabled chicken scratch,now shut up ,orngutan titty.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#3120 Jul 9, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
Deverias de olerte el culo. Por eso ni tu madre te quiso cambierte de panal. Y no te dugo que ne ne des una hermana no porque sean latinas yo respeto porque de ahi vengo pero si el culo huele como el tuyo pue huacala de pollo. Lavate la boca hueles a mecos

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3121 Jul 9, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>lil gull,why all up in here gettin in grown folk binness?i dont like this racist bastard because he used to follow me around calling me names and getting in sht that wasnt his business(like YOU) but i left it alone for a while cause i got tired of gettin headaches from reading that "i am sam" mentally disabled chicken scratch,now shut up ,orngutan titty.
First off, I don't respond to you unless you respond to me. Now that you got me going, whats the point of stopping. You might think I have ORANGUTAN titties, but at least Im not a man with a one inch dinga ling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Caucasians Were Black! 5 min white equals bad 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,347,581
Poll does America belong to the native americans? (Nov '10) 5 min RMGHispanic Causi... 46
I beat and abuse my black husband 6 min Tishon 22
Black men should go to college! No more excuses! 8 min KIP 28
BW says she's sick of immigrants 10 min RMGHispanic Causi... 51
Black women are jealous of beautiful biracial/m... 11 min raymon 17
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 49 min dreamhunk 40,124
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 2,602
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 130,746
More from around the web