Latino Men/Black Women

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#2845 Jun 12, 2013
Claudio wrote:
<quoted text> Speak English,you sheboon poop eater! You aint nothing but a hot chili peper eating pepper pushing mexican! What have Mexicans accomplish in society?? Why do you get a free ride on civil rights, when it started up your azzes were were too afraid to speak up!! But you surely helped yourselves to or fruits of labor and your still racist and your still getting the rejected broken blackwomen we would avoid. Im not hating just telling your stupid behind the facts.
Admit you like tacos!
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#2846 Jun 12, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I think you want to see my little peanut get hard.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L. I think that's for the latina women and transexuals

Since: Jun 13

United States

#2847 Jun 12, 2013
Claudio wrote:
<quoted text> Speak English,you sheboon poop eater! You aint nothing but a hot chili peper eating pepper pushing mexican! What have Mexicans accomplish in society?? Why do you get a free ride on civil rights, when it started up your azzes were were too afraid to speak up!! But you surely helped yourselves to or fruits of labor and your still racist and your still getting the rejected broken blackwomen we would avoid. Im not hating just telling your stupid behind the facts.
Fact is u have so much anger cuz u was rejected by everybody starting by your parents and foster homes. I feel sorry I think I would the same if I was rejected by everyone. Not hating on u just stating facts
IT IS I

United States

#2848 Jun 12, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
<quoted text> Well well, we have two border hopping queers arguing over a transexual sheboonilla.
Why do you racist whites even bother coming onto a thread like this ??

What do Latino men and BW have to do with you ???

Jealous much ???
IT IS I

United States

#2849 Jun 12, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Good morning my Black Queens.
Buenas Dias, Papi !!!
IT IS I

United States

#2850 Jun 12, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>Just how old are you two!! These are racist white males responding to the twos of you. Besides a black guy would never respond to anyone on a thread like this, they chase us, and in actuality they really can't stand you by far. Lord the day has come.... We have sheboons and beaners thinking the world owes them something :)
Stop worrying about "sheboons" and "beaners" and just do you !!!!

O.K.??

United States

#2851 Jun 12, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Buenas Dias, Papi !!!
hola baby is me. I had to register my name diff due to the troll using mine this way he or she wouldn't be able to used to make negative comments . How u been banygirl.
IT IS I

United States

#2853 Jun 12, 2013
miguel_classof92 wrote:
<quoted text>hola baby is me. I had to register my name diff due to the troll using mine this way he or she wouldn't be able to used to make negative comments . How u been banygirl.
Muy Bien, gracias. I know this silly troll has been using my name too but I'm not going to change my name.

This thread has been really hot lately.

United States

#2854 Jun 12, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Muy Bien, gracias. I know this silly troll has been using my name too but I'm not going to change my name.
This thread has been really hot lately.
I know. I changed it cuz the new members was getting confuse thinking that I was racist but the troll couldn't have the members that been here for awhile confuse. It shows that I have respect and I will only fuzz with haters.
IT IS I

United States

#2855 Jun 12, 2013
miguel_classof92 wrote:
<quoted text>I know. I changed it cuz the new members was getting confuse thinking that I was racist but the troll couldn't have the members that been here for awhile confuse. It shows that I have respect and I will only fuzz with haters.
Oh, I see. That is what these jealous trolls due. Start drama and keep it going.

Trying to start crap with you and the BW on this thread. What miserable souls they are.

SMDH.......
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#2856 Jun 12, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much ???
There is no activity going on the white people's thread ,so they come here for excitement. Deep down inside, white people know they are boring. There just not going to admit it.I believe some of them might have a thing for black women, and they are angry at themselves for feeling this way, so they do what they know best, attack the object of their desires. To make matters worse the object of their desires do not care for or want them. They secretly wish this thread was about black women wanting them.

United States

#2857 Jun 12, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. That is what these jealous trolls due. Start drama and keep it going.
Trying to start crap with you and the BW on this thread. What miserable souls they are.
SMDH.......
Agree. They are just bunch of kids with no life.

Level 1

Milwaukee, WI

#2858 Jun 13, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much ???
YEAH, YOU ARE correct. it's just plain insecurity on their parts. Hating that latino men and black women desiring each other. Like you say, why are these trolls in this forum, anyway. This also is happen in another about irish men who likes blacks women and trolls are there hating on that too.

United States

#2859 Jun 13, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
SMDH.......
Yep is what they do.

United States

#2860 Jun 13, 2013
Heavenly Divine wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, YOU ARE correct. it's just plain insecurity on their parts. Hating that latino men and black women desiring each other. Like you say, why are these trolls in this forum, anyway. This also is happen in another about irish men who likes blacks women and trolls are there hating on that too.
Bingo.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2861 Jun 14, 2013
Looks like blacks BLANDERING up too. I can't believe all races are going to be dead eventually.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2862 Jun 14, 2013
Oh shut up with your old fashioned anti-miscegenation BS.
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#2863 Jun 14, 2013
NewJohn wrote:
Looks like blacks BLANDERING up too. I can't believe all races are going to be dead eventually.
What the hell does your comment have to do with the thread? Your not even making any kind of sense. Please go away, if your not going to say anything important.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#2864 Jun 14, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>What stare are u from ?
Tennessee, why?

United States

#2865 Jun 14, 2013
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennessee, why?
Cuz u said u haven't seen too many latinos so I figured that there aren't out there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Pum Pum 2 min Marcus Washington 43
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Captain Miraculous 1,656,275
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 3 min Toni 7
Some Vikings Were Indeed Black 17 min The Patriot 1
Whatever happened to Cigar face and Coretta Joe... 35 min Master Ttt 20
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 44 min Hmm 24
The real Santa Claus was a black man 49 min Tiny Tim Unplugged 9
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 1 hr asset 165
Radical White racists are undermining the Repub... 1 hr Madison Grant 17
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Henry 1,610
More from around the web