#2772 Jun 7, 2013
I think I proved my point.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2773 Jun 7, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugly Mexican woman
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2058/1514625039...
Beautiful Black Woman
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-M5LR5QCAcKg/UWqeHH-...
Ugly
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jblNypX57aQ/SPcGuTX...
Beautiful
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f0bvyZMrZ9k/THbMHsC...
I could show you some beautiful Mexican woman, but I just wanted to prove something to you
No need to show me beautiful Mexican women. I date them all the time. I've got em lined up to be honest with you. They can't wait to get a hold of Ol Marcus. The ugliest looks like Jessica Alba but thicker.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#2774 Jun 7, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>No need to show me beautiful Mexican women. I date them all the time. I've got em lined up to be honest with you. They can't wait to get a hold of Ol Marcus. The ugliest looks like Jessica Alba but thicker.
I don't care who you date and Jessica Alba is not ugly, and most Mexican women aren't thick.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#2775 Jun 7, 2013
Unless they have some African in them.
Miguel

United States

#2776 Jun 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
this thread is fckn lame bunch of ppl just dealing with puberty n sht n to the guy miguel if u like bw well i dont give a fck good for u man but dont disrespect our mexican mamis our mujeres are true women they beautiful and sexy as fck thats why u see all types of guys chase after them especially them uglyass fcken blacks thats how pathetic they are cant appreciate thier bw n to all the latinas that are woofing about us mexican guys that were not worth it all i got to say is thanks for generalizing but i go to school(college) almost every day n still work 2 jales n have my own car n no i never hit a women thanks to my jefe who showed me to respect women since i was a lil mocoso but in the end I STILL LOVE MY MEXICAN BEAUTIES MMMUUAAAHH un beso para mis mamis por ser las mas hermosas alratoz
Show a link where u c me disrespecting Mexican women cuz if u can't find one than u just making a fool of yourself. I can prove u bw are also wanted by every race cuz they are all over the world. Since the thread is lame what ru doing here? I didn't call u here tu viniste solo so I guess that makes u a lame. Nobody out here cares who u like cuz u know the thread subject. Let's be honest BW has the advantage of all women on everything. Smile,singing,age well,and the list goes on. I hope u not a woman cuz I had a lot of inbox threat from women of my own race who read my post here acting like guys n turn to be females. They send me messages ever since I posted the groups here they found me n make threats just for prefering BW

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2777 Jun 7, 2013
Luvving kindly invites you to her poetry site, full of lexically witty, thought provoking, and anecdotal and cautionary stories, written in both Standard English and Caribbean Patois. Be sure to visit and comment on the poems if you like them!!
Visit: booksie.com/luvving

Luvving le invita amablemente a su sitio de poesias-lleno de poemas que son léxicamente comica, que provoka pensivos, y cuenta historias anecdotales y de precauciónes.
Ambos estan escritos en Ingles y Patois Jamaicana. Seas seguro que visiteis y hagais comentarios, si nos gustais las poemas!! Visiteis: booksie.com/luvving

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2778 Jun 7, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Show a link where u c me disrespecting Mexican women cuz if u can't find one than u just making a fool of yourself. I can prove u bw are also wanted by every race cuz they are all over the world. Since the thread is lame what ru doing here? I didn't call u here tu viniste solo so I guess that makes u a lame. Nobody out here cares who u like cuz u know the thread subject. Let's be honest BW has the advantage of all women on everything. Smile,singing,age well,and the list goes on. I hope u not a woman cuz I had a lot of inbox threat from women of my own race who read my post here acting like guys n turn to be females. They send me messages ever since I posted the groups here they found me n make threats just for prefering BW
Miguel, ignore this dude...How are you? Hope all is well with you!
Miguel

United States

#2779 Jun 7, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Miguel, ignore this dude...How are you? Hope all is well with you!
I just wanted to show a link where y diss lm. Am ok. How about u ?
Miguel

United States

#2780 Jun 7, 2013
Black women super gorgeous .
&f eature=youtube_gdata_player
Lopez

Perris, CA

#2781 Jun 7, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugly Mexican woman
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2058/1514625039...
Beautiful Black Woman
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-M5LR5QCAcKg/UWqeHH-...
Ugly
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jblNypX57aQ/SPcGuTX...
Beautiful
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f0bvyZMrZ9k/THbMHsC...
I could show you some beautiful Mexican woman, but I just wanted to prove something to you
I could show some pics of beautiful Mexicans women as well but this site and scumbags arent worthy for it.

How weak that you have to resort to comparing your biased views of beauty inorder to make your self feel better about your self,and you show light skinned black women smh

Anyways i bet those Mexicans women can maintain a relationship compared to you guys lol
Miguel

United States

#2782 Jun 7, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>I could show some pics of beautiful Mexicans women as well but this site and scumbags arent worthy for it.
How weak that you have to resort to comparing your biased views of beauty inorder to make your self feel better about your self,and you show light skinned black women smh
Anyways i bet those Mexicans women can maintain a relationship compared to you guys lol
every have their good and bad. I have a brother who for stab by his Mexican wife. How can y maintain a relationahip like that.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#2783 Jun 7, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>every have their good and bad. I have a brother who for stab by his Mexican wife. How can y maintain a relationahip like that.
Hey for every action theres a reaction.
I'm sure your brother learned a hard leason for whatever he put her through,he's lucky she didnt leave him.

And by the way I also know a Mexican guy who married to a black women and she shanked him one day over an argument,and he didnt even not press charges on her so go figure.
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#2785 Jun 7, 2013
Coca-Cola Body wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mexican wouldn't the make you hispanic??
Evera Americunt nose Mexicum beez inuh Japanths.

Numbsyin?
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#2786 Jun 7, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
<quoted text> Well well, we have two border hopping queers arguing over a transexual sheboonilla.
Ya soundah JELAS!

No meeeeen?
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#2787 Jun 7, 2013
Ramapithecus Estupidicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Evera Americunt nose Mexicum beez inuh Japanths.
Numbsyin?
that almost sounds like latin...hmm "Nose Mexicum divinitorium"...sounds like a plant species to me.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#2788 Jun 7, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
<quoted text> Well well, we have two border hopping queers arguing over a transexual sheboonilla.
are you a racist white man? I made a thread about you, you should go take a look at it.
Miguel

United States

#2789 Jun 7, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>Hey for every action theres a reaction.
I'm sure your brother learned a hard leason for whatever he put her through,he's lucky she didnt leave him.
And by the way I also know a Mexican guy who married to a black women and she shanked him one day over an argument,and he didnt even not press charges on her so go figure.
they r divorce but like I said every race has bad. I got jumped on the past by bad black guys cuz of a latina . U don't get it she goes with a bm but complains about me to get man. Sorry for that guy the suffered. But that didn't happen to santana or boxer Sergio Mora they both been married bw n its been cool
Miguel

United States

#2790 Jun 7, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
Get back to your gay forum cuz none sure aren't gonna swing your way. Bounce hhomo.
Charming

Jacksonville, FL

#2791 Jun 7, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Black women super gorgeous .http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=PRXgWqUG0Q0XX&feature=yo utube_gdata_player
Yes, BW are very beautiful, indeed.

Oh and good luck with your marriage, bro.
Miguel

United States

#2792 Jun 7, 2013
Ramapithecus Estupidicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya soundah JELAS!
No meeeeen?
lol.agree he is gay and is trying to compete against women. I told him to go back to his gay forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Julia 1,745,895
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 min Israelitebrotherh... 39,916
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Israelitebrotherh... 138,744
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 12 min Hmm 3
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 18 min Paul 47
Wow look at this sow brawl at Chuck E. Cheese 26 min yep 14
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 41 min Jake 119
Meanwhile in cracker news 15 hr White 84
Shit white people do 16 hr Kang 276