Latino Men/Black Women
Miguel

United States

#2729 Jun 5, 2013
mafiso wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yes will love latino Men ,I wish their can love us too. I date latino Man and I am happy.
latinos do love BW ask santana.
Miguel

United States

#2730 Jun 5, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>since ur new then u obviously don't know the whole story. I call DL to those who attack bw cuz my fiance is black n members here know ne. U don't news to come back nobody is gonna die for that. Later Moliere what us the new name gonna be
I meant to say later mokie
Heroine

Barrie, Canada

#2731 Jun 5, 2013
I'm a Latina and I prefer black men, why can't a Latino prefer a black woman ?
Miguel

United States

#2732 Jun 5, 2013
Heroine wrote:
exactly.
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#2733 Jun 5, 2013
Heroine wrote:
The reason is some people do not want to see a black woman with another man, except a black men. I guess a black woman being happy will upset their world or something.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2734 Jun 5, 2013
Heroine wrote:
Thank you baby. I'm an Alpha Black Male ready to pleasure you. Latinas are the most gorgeous women in the world. Give me your email, your physical address and your pictures and we can hook up. I'm a Male Model so you won't be disappointed.
Miguel

United States

#2735 Jun 5, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>The reason is some people do not want to see a black woman with another man, except a black men. I guess a black woman being happy will upset their world or something.
Agree
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#2736 Jun 5, 2013
I think Latin men not from Mexico do sometime have attraction for black women especially the one with black already in them, but most stick to there own and most Mexicans hate black people. Clearly the right answer is that any man of any race is attracted to beautiful women of all races
Miguel

United States

#2737 Jun 5, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I think Latin men not from Mexico do sometime have attraction for black women especially the one with black already in them, but most stick to there own and most Mexicans hate black people. Clearly the right answer is that any man of any race is attracted to beautiful women of all races
I don't hate hate black people my fiance is black and am Mexican . There is both some Mexicans that hare black and blacks that hate Mexicans . I had blacks that hated me but am not gonna judge all the same.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#2738 Jun 5, 2013
i am looking for a latino guy here in SoCal. I haven't met one that i'm attracted to yet, but I have the most connection with Latino men because I want my children to grow up Catholic and looking similar to me/my family (tan-light with dark hair) so i can uphold my family traditions as well tu sabe?
Miguel

United States

#2739 Jun 5, 2013
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen wrote:
i am looking for a latino guy here in SoCal. I haven't met one that i'm attracted to yet, but I have the most connection with Latino men because I want my children to grow up Catholic and looking similar to me/my family (tan-light with dark hair) so i can uphold my family traditions as well tu sabe?
Te comprendo.
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#2740 Jun 6, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you baby. I'm an Alpha Black Male ready to pleasure you. Latinas are the most gorgeous women in the world. Give me your email, your physical address and your pictures and we can hook up. I'm a Male Model so you won't be disappointed.
LOL. You are such a liar. How can you please her, when you have complained that you got a 3 inch wee wee, because of your white daddy. Maybe that would explained your hatred for latino men. You are angry that black women are going after latino men because they are bigger than you and will be able to satisfy them sexually. You were probably laughed at when you showed your wee wee. You know you can never satisfy any women, especially a black woman.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2742 Jun 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. You are such a liar. How can you please her, when you have complained that you got a 3 inch wee wee, because of your white daddy. Maybe that would explained your hatred for latino men. You are angry that black women are going after latino men because they are bigger than you and will be able to satisfy them sexually. You were probably laughed at when you showed your wee wee. You know you can never satisfy any women, especially a black woman.
You're just jealous because Latinas love us KINGS
and no one wants you.
Miguel

United States

#2743 Jun 6, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>You're just jealous because Latinas love us KINGS
and no one wants you.
I don't how many times I had prove u wrong but ur still bitching plus BW aren't jealous cuz they can get anybody they want. There was a reason why I created a thread for u guys so can stop bitchibg up here but let me bring it up again.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#2744 Jun 6, 2013
I love latino men but I still haven't gotten a chance to date one yet. But im sure my day will come. In my opinion, latin men, whether they are Mexican, Puerto rican, Dominican, Cuban, ect., they are just like us in a way. 1. because some have black ppl in their family and/or are mixed with black 2. they are a minority just like we are, and 3. they get treated just like we get treated and are constantly talked shit about so I don't understand why some latin men/women and some black men/women have a problem with latin men/women being with black men/women.
Miguel

United States

#2745 Jun 6, 2013
IttyBitty13 wrote:
I love latino men but I still haven't gotten a chance to date one yet. But im sure my day will come. In my opinion, latin men, whether they are Mexican, Puerto rican, Dominican, Cuban, ect., they are just like us in a way. 1. because some have black ppl in their family and/or are mixed with black 2. they are a minority just like we are, and 3. they get treated just like we get treated and are constantly talked shit about so I don't understand why some latin men/women and some black men/women have a problem with latin men/women being with black men/women.
What stare are u from ?
Miguel

Jacksonville, FL

#2746 Jun 6, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>You're just jealous because Latinas love us KINGS
and no one wants you.
Wassup mayne. I don left dem black womens fo dem Latina trannies.
Miguel

United States

#2748 Jun 6, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup mayne. I don left dem black womens fo dem Latina trannies.
looks like this troll got bored again and wants to troll under my name again. Smdg
Miguel

Jacksonville, FL

#2749 Jun 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who it is.
I don saw yo comment on the "Latino Men Wit Black Wommenz Facebook page," and I looked at yo pic too and all I got to say is..... GOD DAYUM! U is one FUGLY, bald headed looking h0e! U need to wear a bag over yo muhfucken head!
Miguel

Jacksonville, FL

#2750 Jun 6, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>looks like this troll got bored again and wants to troll under my name again. Smdg
I don told yo azz countless times to quit Trollin under muh name!
I be da real w_tback, tranny lovin, orange picking Miguel round hear, foo !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(Correction ) 2 min Searle Russell 1
Poll Why are blacks so much stronger, physically bet... (May '12) 5 min Searle Russell 604
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 15 min Redefined 48
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 43 min suppiluliuma 134,412
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 44 min dreamhunk 462
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 44,935
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr Joe 1,526
New Racist Chinese Ad 7 hr Redefined 49
More from around the web