#2680 Jun 1, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Hello Beautiful Black Queens.
hey papi <3
IT IS I

United States

#2681 Jun 1, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Black women are all over the world and they are the Queens of women. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DFe2usp8uL8XX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
That's right !!! You tell 'em Papi !!!
IT IS I

United States

#2682 Jun 1, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>This troll has no life.
Yup, no life and no brains !!!
IT IS I

United States

#2684 Jun 1, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
LM = high illiteracy rate, drop outs, the competence level of your below average toddler(and short)
proof? listen to them attempt to speak english
And isn't it just amazing that many of these men come from Mexico not knowing one word of English and somehow they are able to take care of their families, provide for and care for their children and some even buy homes and start businesses and own property !!!!

What is BM's excuse ????
IT IS I

United States

#2686 Jun 1, 2013
Gilbert wrote:
<quoted text> Typical slave mentality on the loose!
Hola !! Como estas.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2687 Jun 1, 2013
Olivia wrote:
I'm Sorry but Sergio's wife doesn't look like a black woman. She looks Asian or Latino.
If she's Asian or Latina then she's very obviously Afro Asian or Afro Latina.

SMH

Location hidden

#2688 Jun 1, 2013
BTW

Denial of the Latino African diaspora will no make the Latino European diaspora disappear. Try something else.
Prideful

Jacksonville, FL

#2689 Jun 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, IT IS I, I'm not going to troll you any longer, since it's annoying you so much, ok?

In fact, I'm not going to troll you or anyone else on Topix, because it's both childish and not fun anymore.

And, for you information, ma'am, I do have life.

Have a nice day, and try not to cause too much trouble on here :)
Prideful

Jacksonville, FL

#2690 Jun 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and in case you were wondering, it's me, Lucifer, your knight and shining armor :)
Miguel

United States

#2691 Jun 1, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey papi <3
hi babygirl.
Miguel

United States

#2692 Jun 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
And isn't it just amazing that many of these men come from Mexico not knowing one word of English and somehow they are able to take care of their families, provide for and care for their children and some even buy homes and start businesses and own property !!!!
What is BM's excuse ????
Bingo. How u been banygirl.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#2693 Jun 1, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>hi babygirl.
dang Miguel, you make me have memories of my first bf who was mexican we were together for 2 years strong. <3 He always called me his babygirl.

Location hidden

#2695 Jun 2, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
LM = career mcdonalds cashier dwarf, gumby look-a-like, poor dental hygiene, 1k rims on $5 cars, poor comprehension of life in general.
I've unfortunately met plenty of AAs and USA Anglos who fit that description at food service counters. Yeccchhh! Yu know, low-life
trailer park types.

Location hidden

#2696 Jun 2, 2013
Don't wait until you find a long hair in your sandwich as I did at Arbys. If the person fits the piggish bill, then take it for granted that he's genuine.
Miguel

United States

#2697 Jun 2, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
LM = career mcdonalds cashier dwarf, gumby look-a-like, poor dental hygiene, 1k rims on $5 cars, poor comprehension of life in general.
While u on the freeway ramp asking for change with a dirty clothed on cuz u don't want to work.
Miguel

United States

#2698 Jun 2, 2013
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen wrote:
<quoted text>
dang Miguel, you make me have memories of my first bf who was mexican we were together for 2 years strong. <3 He always called me his babygirl.
2 years is a long time. What happen banygirl ?
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#2699 Jun 2, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>2 years is a long time. What happen banygirl ?
i went to college lol moved away. This was in HS. I still have pics of our prom. He has a kid now though. He got this chick pregnant shortly after i went to be afreshman in college. i don't know where he is right now though. I kinda wanna find him but kinda don't you know?
Miguel

United States

#2700 Jun 2, 2013
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen wrote:
<quoted text>
i went to college lol moved away. This was in HS. I still have pics of our prom. He has a kid now though. He got this chick pregnant shortly after i went to be afreshman in college. i don't know where he is right now though. I kinda wanna find him but kinda don't you know?
That's understandable
Miguel

United States

#2702 Jun 2, 2013
mokie wrote:
<quoted text> your responding to one of your aliases again! How many profiles you've got lady. Lol your a fake!! Your a big fat ugly dyke. Lol!
tbone knock it off ur busted already n get a life.
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#2703 Jun 2, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's Asian or Latina then she's very obviously Afro Asian or Afro Latina.
SMH
May I ask you a question? What the hell is your problem? I'm just stating my opinion. Why are you attacking me? You seem to be a very anal retentive person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tick-Tock 1,602,045
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 5 min KIP 13
Maceo is the Stupidest Fat Black Unemployed Eff... 6 min Hmm the meanie 9
The "Kip" poetry thread REDUX. 6 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
My Pum Pum 10 min LMR 25
Topix AntiFa Nation 🏴✊🔥 15 min Yisraelite Suprem... 25
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 2 hr Samantha 47
Their dirty laundry 4 hr New Flava 101
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 7 hr lemur john bolton 50