&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Miguel

United States

#2624 May 17, 2013
Miguel

United States

#2625 May 17, 2013
This is when Santana announces marriage to his black queen.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_playerTh
Miguel

United States

#2626 May 17, 2013
It's proven that not just Latin buy other menove bw. My futura wife is a gorgeous queen.
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#2628 May 17, 2013
king molecular wrote:
<quoted text>A Brazilian guy told me, That your a thirsty fat black self loathing dykie sheboon. Thank god im not a nicca boy who's gotta bear the burden of ones woman who cant tell her identity from her massive lesbian snouted fugly face down to her big fat greas leaking dyke holes! What a tragic bizarre phenomenon.
save it man if cuz if busted. U just a ignorant hater. So many times I have ask this haters to speak Spanish if they doubt or to ask the two queens that know me on facebookDinie and Olivia but they keep dissapearing. Is also a fact that u a hater cuz just like the haters of the past when I post facts or correct u they try to come up with a lame response.
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#2630 May 17, 2013
king molecular wrote:
<quoted text> Okkk!! Any who can learn spanish...even identity theives mimick who they prey on. How wide is that fat charcoal smelly rear end of yours sheboon? Is it true 9 out of ten sherillas are raving stud lesbians?It was a documentary about young gay black girls.hell the whole school population of black girls dressed like boys act like them and were harassing white girls for sex. Sheboons are pure disgusting fecal matter. Lesbianism is a raving epidemic amongst you retards.
Actually the study shows ww are first place on lesbians and I thought wm was gonna be on first place but studies say BM are first place on gays. No direspect but is what the studies say.
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#2631 May 17, 2013
See I told to speak Spanish if u doubt but u came with excuses. Members here know on Facebook ask. U gonna come up with another excuse.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2634 May 17, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
god damn wet backs are like flies on shyt
No shyt bruh! I blame those dirty nasty IRBW. If it weren't for them kissing up to these racist mofo. These little brown midgets and pasty skinny jean wearing crackaz would go away.
Miguel

United States

#2635 May 17, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>No shyt bruh! I blame those dirty nasty IRBW. If it weren't for them kissing up to these racist mofo. These little brown midgets and pasty skinny jean wearing crackaz would go away.
I keep breaking your promise of leaving oldfart. Take lock.g with both of u hhomos will b happy 2gether.
IT IS I

Jacksonville, FL

#2636 May 17, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I keep breaking your promise of leaving oldfart. Take lock.g with both of u hhomos will b happy 2gether.
I weigh 315 pounds. U have any tips fo weight loss?
IT IS I

Jacksonville, FL

#2637 May 17, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
god damn wet backs are like flies on shyt
AWW LAWD! I don lost all muh hair!
Im finna go rob me ah wig!
Miguel

United States

#2638 May 17, 2013
Looks like the troll that keep trolling on other people name is back. Why would this troll does that? Am guessing hurt n now trying to make other look bad n hurt them.
Miguel

United States

#2640 May 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>nunca la moranas ok!!
u used the wrong words . Nice try tho just keep working on it n you'll be able to speak good Spanish.
Miguel

United States

#2643 May 18, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> I told your black ass i m chicano. It's beter to be chicano than a sheboon.
its hard to believe cuz if am right u try to say u don't like bw in Spanish but u said it the wrong way. Is ok but what ru doing here u on the wrong thread. My future wife is black.
Miguel

United States

#2644 May 18, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>nunca la moranas ok!!
see the proper way is mind gustan las morenas. I don't know what race if trolling azz is but practice your Spanish a little more if u want to get better. I love BW.
Miguel

United States

#2646 May 18, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> Listen here you stupid mayate!! If you ever been around chicanos our spanish is more of a you figure it out thing but some do understand it. Mexicans from mexico hate.bb on our spanish because they think we have turned white. Noe you get me mayate!
Now troll by being racist and si.single words doesnt make a Chicano. I been on the USA since I was 7 ing whole family is n I are mexicas but I got cousins that r chivanos n they speak spanglish somthing u didn't do. Here is a little spanglish for your troll azz treaky by using a name in the sentence. Eres un racist troll jhonny la chingas. U need practice
Miguel

United States

#2647 May 18, 2013
This the first slow love song that I dance with my Black Queen.
&feature=youtube_gdata_pla yer
Miguel

United States

#2649 May 18, 2013
Someone trolling under It Is I name just cuz they hate and now we got hhomo loving 1974 pop in here since his boo Marcus is not around.
Miguel

United States

#2650 May 18, 2013
Black Queens baby
Miguel

United States

#2651 May 20, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Black Queens baby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YknbSiPuJDAXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
love them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RiccardoFire 1,509,964
Negroes and Politics...Hilarious! 6 min We wuz kangs 4
News Massachusetts Democrats waging resistance to Pr... 16 min slick willie expl... 72
White men are the solution for the single black... 17 min The Power Of Mast... 181
why do black men hate white men so much (Oct '15) 23 min Paul 76
ugly monkey has a job 24 min uglys mom 1
Why CNN white females hate white men so much 36 min Kip 9
Blacks and Tipping 58 min Kip 56
Global Warming is caused by white people. 2 hr KyleMackey 25
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 14 hr misfit 0676 205
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 15 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web