Latino Men/Black Women
IT IS I

United States

#2504 May 3, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Hola te extrane imiss u and am glad u ok.
Likewise. I see the haters are increasing their attacks. Why would even white racist (AXE me anything) care who you like ???

This shyt is just getting to be beyond ridiculous. Their hatred for BW and their fear of anyone loving a BW is becoming more and more manifest with every post that they type.

The insecure BM are angry because they know that there are non-BM who are becoming aware of their little secret..........THAT BW ARE PRICELESS GEMS.......and if you love her right and take care of her.......you won't find a more loyal, loving and supportive partner. Yes, the BM are afraid to lose their source of security.

As for the racist whites..........I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT. Maybe they too, secretly like BW and they don't want to see any chocolate and caramel swirling going on..........perhaps they feel that the only swirling going on should consist of chocolate ans vanilla !!!

BEATS THE HELL OUT OF ME !!!
Miguel

Riverside, CA

#2505 May 3, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise. I see the haters are increasing their attacks. Why would even white racist (AXE me anything) care who you like ???
This shyt is just getting to be beyond ridiculous. Their hatred for BW and their fear of anyone loving a BW is becoming more and more manifest with every post that they type.
The insecure BM are angry because they know that there are non-BM who are becoming aware of their little secret..........THAT BW ARE PRICELESS GEMS.......and if you love her right and take care of her.......you won't find a more loyal, loving and supportive partner. Yes, the BM are afraid to lose their source of security.
As for the racist whites..........I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT. Maybe they too, secretly like BW and they don't want to see any chocolate and caramel swirling going on..........perhaps they feel that the only swirling going on should consist of chocolate ans vanilla !!!
True and I said it before if they don't like bw why are they here. Some bm might be for hypocrite and some we maybe got rejected. And nombw are just Melissa when bw get the attention.. But our love LM/BW is increasing and is all good.
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#2506 May 3, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you said is 100 %+ correct. I couldn't have said it better myself. It is a known fact that black women are the most desirable women in the world. People can deny it and say it's not true, but this thread just proves it. I have seen white and latino men with their women, but at the same time, when they see hot chocolate, they're staring and smiling. Their women don't even know it. So to all the haters go to hell!
Miguel

United States

#2507 May 4, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text> Everything you said is 100 %+ correct. I couldn't have said it better myself. It is a known fact that black women are the most desirable women in the world. People can deny it and say it's not true, but this thread just proves it. I have seen white and latino men with their women, but at the same time, when they see hot chocolate, they're staring and smiling. Their women don't even know it. So to all the haters go to hell!
That is correct. How you been babygirl
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#2508 May 4, 2013
I'm fine, thank you. If a person never went outside in the real world, they would believe some of this bull that the haters are spreading about no one likes black women. I have seen black women with all races of men. The men look very happy to me. They are not running away from the women. Some people act like the world is going to end, because a black women is loving a latino guy instead of a white or black guy. They need to just grow up and get a life.
Miguel

United States

#2509 May 4, 2013
Olivia wrote:
I'm fine, thank you. If a person never went outside in the real world, they would believe some of this bull that the haters are spreading about no one likes black women. I have seen black women with all races of men. The men look very happy to me. They are not running away from the women. Some people act like the world is going to end, because a black women is loving a latino guy instead of a white or black guy. They need to just grow up and get a life.
Agree see that's why of u notice even the famous that had been with bw never went back to nombw like Carlos Santana,Sergio Mora,or Adam Rodrguez just to name a fee
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#2510 May 4, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Agree see that's why of u notice even the famous that had been with bw never went back to nombw like Carlos Santana,Sergio Mora,or Adam Rodrguez just to name a fee
That's because the passion between black women and latino men is freaking hot. There is nothing like it in the world, even the haters know it. That's why they're besides themselves. They just don't know what to do. The haters want to destroy dulce de leche and chocolate amor. Message to the haters, the love between a black woman and a latino men will never die. They have always loved each other, and will continue to love each other forever.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Minneapolis, MN

#2511 May 4, 2013
How is everyone in this lovely forum. Ive been gone or a bit and will be for a little while.Hope everyone is well!!! and the haters aren't being too ridiculous.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2512 May 4, 2013
SimpleWDimples wrote:
How is everyone in this lovely forum. Ive been gone or a bit and will be for a little while.Hope everyone is well!!! and the haters aren't being too ridiculous.
I hear ya! Makes me want to leave Topix and never ever come back.

Level 2

Minneapolis, MN

#2513 May 4, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya! Makes me want to leave Topix and never ever come back.
lol uh hu. Ill be nice and say Hru marcus .

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Van Nuys, CA

#2514 May 4, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text> That's because the passion between black women and latino men is freaking hot. There is nothing like it in the world, even the haters know it. That's why they're besides themselves. They just don't know what to do. The haters want to destroy dulce de leche and chocolate amor. Message to the haters, the love between a black woman and a latino men will never die. They have always loved each other, and will continue to love each other forever.
Latino men tiene la chocha negra, hell to the YES. My first was a latin guy. They are nice, hard, big. Take their time, and their love and passion is legendary. I'm thinking about getting another one very soon. They're all over LA i'm just looking for a quality one that's well to do like myself.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2515 May 4, 2013
SimpleWDimples wrote:
<quoted text>
lol uh hu. Ill be nice and say Hru marcus .
I'm alright i guess. Trying to make my 2 inch thing bigger ( Im tiny thanks to my White father) with the Penis Extender. I hope that thing works. Momma caught me using it and gave me hell! She thought it was weird.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2516 May 4, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Latino men tiene la chocha negra, hell to the YES. My first was a latin guy. They are nice, hard, big. Take their time, and their love and passion is legendary. I'm thinking about getting another one very soon. They're all over LA i'm just looking for a quality one that's well to do like myself.
Those mofos are lazy, ugly, woman beaters, illegal, drunk, gay, and no one wants them not even their own Latina women.

Level 2

Minneapolis, MN

#2517 May 4, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I'm alright i guess. Trying to make my 2 inch thing bigger ( Im tiny thanks to my White father) with the Penis Extender. I hope that thing works. Momma caught me using it and gave me hell! She thought it was weird.
LMAO!! i was being nice and you had to take it to that lol. I dont have a reply for that but uhmmm idk lol.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Van Nuys, CA

#2518 May 4, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I'm alright i guess. Trying to make my 2 inch thing bigger ( Im tiny thanks to my White father) with the Penis Extender. I hope that thing works. Momma caught me using it and gave me hell! She thought it was weird.
haha you FUNNY!
Miguel

United States

#2519 May 5, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text> That's because the passion between black women and latino men is freaking hot. There is nothing like it in the world, even the haters know it. That's why they're besides themselves. They just don't know what to do. The haters want to destroy dulce de leche and chocolate amor. Message to the haters, the love between a black woman and a latino men will never die. They have always loved each other, and will continue to love each other forever.
Agree and it shows there is nothing wrong or nothing go wrong on our relationships that is just haters bad mourning.g.
Miguel

United States

#2520 May 5, 2013
SimpleWDimples wrote:
Glad to have u back banygirl.
Miguel

United States

#2521 May 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya! Makes me want to leave Topix and never ever come back.
Oh cool u made Cinco de Mayo celebration better by u leaving
Miguel Sheboon Lovah

Picayune, MS

#2522 May 5, 2013
Hola my beautiful sheboons! My lil jalapeno pepe feels soooo bueno in your cavernous gorilla coochies! I want to have AIDS babies with you my gorilla queens!

Banana tacos for Cinco de Mayo!
Miguel

United States

#2523 May 5, 2013
At this moment am at a place call Plazita Olvera in Los Angeles with my fiance and family Celebrating Cinco de Mayo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Love Connection 1 min misfit 0676 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min JRB 1,547,802
Not black enough 26 min Wtf 11
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 35 min Cigar Face 26 98
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 37 min Opwv 57
What's the next Detroit? 38 min XTREME BIAS 6
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 41 min misfit 0676 121
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 51
Will Democrats ever win another election? 3 hr The Victorious Axe 86
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 4 hr FireyFellow44 6,731