Latino Men/Black Women
Whatin_theworld

Cleveland, OH

#2423 Apr 25, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly
Besides, it is not like you know them personally; so don't take it seriously. You can actually don't give a crap and relax. Laugh and move on. It is the best medicine.
IT IS I

United States

#2424 Apr 25, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Hola comp estas? Be think that he can us but I busted his azz.
There's no sleep for the devil !! They are in opposition. All you did was create a thread that showed black women some love, and look at all of the hate that your loved ignited.

Hate is in their nature. They probably could not show an ounce of love if they were paid to do it !!!
Miguel

United States

#2425 Apr 25, 2013
Whatin_theworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, it is not like you know them personally; so don't take it seriously. You can actually don't give a crap and relax. Laugh and move on. It is the best medicine.
Oh trust I do laught on their ignorance
Miguel

United States

#2426 Apr 25, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no sleep for the devil !! They are in opposition. All you did was create a thread that showed bilack women some love, and look at all of the hate that your loved ignited.
Hate is in their nature. They probably could not show an ounce of love if they were paid to do it !!!
Exactly icing bash anyone. Am about to marry my Black Queen. This haters are mad cuz they was probably rejected and some nonbw are mad that there is people like myself that love BW
Whatin_theworld

Cleveland, OH

#2427 Apr 25, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh trust I do laught on their ignorance
That's all you probably have to do. Like I said eventually cockroaches do leave. Keep on going.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2429 Apr 26, 2013
miguel wrote:
<quoted text>that's more for the Spanish people. But it doesn't matter to me even is more acceptable to use latino.
MACEO

BW are Following the Resource (Money) Trail Strategically – Vetting for Resources in Relationships vs Programmed Cluelessness where BW get nothing.

Thank GOD!

BLOG:

I’ve lived in and mingled among non-AA ethnic groups and other races almost 24-7, since I was 18. The overwhelming most of teen girls and younger women in virtually all other ethnic groups and races learn very early (because they observe and are taught) that a lot about having a satisfying, successful relationship and family life with a man hinges on there being enough resources. DUH! So, they normally seek out that type of man who can provide, protect, lead and take care of their families. That's normal to them.

Okay, I know that many readers (from other groups and races) will find what I’m about to say to be unbelievable, but typical AA black teen girls and AA women are routinely and repeatedly told (taught) that if they meet a man and he’s struggling and trying to make it, that she should join him in his struggling and trying because he means well and that at least he’s not selling drugs or in jail. Even if he has to live off you and disrespects you hang in there with him. It’s typical for AA women on every level and all ages to hear a version of this and be scolded for not giving a struggling same-ethnic group man a chance.

Bw, STOP GIVING THIS MESSAGE TO BLACK GIRLS! It’s way past time for us to get rid of this message.

KILL this message!

Why? It’s because struggling + struggling almost always = MORE struggling or compounded struggling, wasted, blighted lives, stress, misery, strife, AND .... It may seem noble to you to hitch your wagon to the wagon of a struggling Black man's just struggles and in his struggles he will take you down, destroy you, destroy any good you've done because you felt sorry for him.

Find the BEST MAN not a Black man! If you see this in any man....RUN! When a man comes into fruition by 28-30 yrs old after that its pretty much over; what you see in him you get.

If he's a failure.........he won't change!

----------
Time to move on and many Black women are moving on!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2430 Apr 26, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> I never posted on your thread, because im into white men.. But you gotta understand why these whitemen are after you.. What gave them the notion your a blackwoman??thats thevwhole point im making. Are you a sista or not??? Something hat to of set these rumors off.
MACEO

Your not doing a very good job of imiating Capree! LMAO

Your almost 60 years old? LMAO
Miguel

United States

#2431 Apr 26, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> I never posted on your thread, because im into white men.. But you gotta understand why these whitemen are after you.. What gave them the notion your a blackwoman??thats thevwhole point im making. Are you a sista or not??? Something hat to of set these rumors off.
Am a Mexican male that grew up here. It started by a hater who tks bad on bw. What this guy did is mention this racist guy name uru who supposely busted n brought that guy back. The people that had doubt had found me on Facebook. I respect you so much because you ask. Who ever you date I wish u the best n you are still welcome here justike anybody cuz u sure didn't disrespect anybody.
Alfie

UK

#2432 Apr 26, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Am a Mexican male that grew up here. It started by a hater who tks bad on bw. What this guy did is mention this racist guy name uru who supposely busted n brought that guy back. The people that had doubt had found me on Facebook. I respect you so much because you ask. Who ever you date I wish u the best n you are still welcome here justike anybody cuz u sure didn't disrespect anybody.
whether u r a wet back or sheboon -go away.
Miguel

United States

#2434 Apr 26, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> have you ever been with a white man?
am not gay . Why would i
Miguel

United States

#2435 Apr 26, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> have you ever been with a white man?
the troll is using capree name now. Get a life would u.
Whatin_theworld

Garden City, MI

#2436 Apr 26, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>the troll is using capree name now. Get a life would u.
I've came back to see what's up. Man they don't let up. Lol. They'll go away eventually.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2437 Apr 26, 2013
one can piss their pants laughin at this miguel retard.my god bw's standards are in the dirt beneath the caskets for non bm.lmbao
Whatin_theworld

Garden City, MI

#2439 Apr 26, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Miguel is a black girl!!! Dam yall dont know this by now.
I actually don't care.
Miguel

United States

#2441 Apr 26, 2013
Whatin_theworld wrote:
<quoted text>
I've came back to see what's up. Man they don't let up. Lol. They'll go away eventually.
Told u they come like roaches. Shydevil is one who promise he wasn't coming Bach. I went to get the poison spray and he started possible on his pants . Lol.
Miguel

United States

#2442 Apr 26, 2013
Jamaal wrote:
<quoted text> I just looked into this thread by accident, These are racist pretending to be our most cherished sistas. They only want to throw salt in their bleeding wounds. It's no secret now a days that black women will curse us out after we just paid all the house bills and nicely flirts and respect people and racist who do nothing for her but blow her phone up! Dam shame a dam illiterate racist broken mexican can use them up for free.. But they give us nothing but hate. Ohhh well ehat goes around comes around worst. Its tru they are against us.. And esnt us dead. Black love is gone. Its a dangerous eorld full of stupid black girls trying to finish you off. Protect yourselves by any means necessary.
Oh that's weird. Cuz I've seen more bw that are independent and take care of their they own cuz I seen more bm that don't want to work ,take care of their miss of beat up on women.Who do you think bust his as on working mote and is family oriented? Latino or bm? Don't mean to sound negative . But by your comments is u who seem to be racist and a hater. U probably don't have a job n u bitching about it. But there nothing can't to roaches they gonna keep on coming. Here visa pssssssssssssss
Miguel

United States

#2443 Apr 26, 2013
These threads stays alive.
0livia

Bronx, NY

#2444 Apr 26, 2013
Whatin_theworld wrote:
<quoted text>
No they will not. The hatred has been going on since this thread was started in march of last year.
Miguel

United States

#2446 Apr 26, 2013
0livia wrote:
<quoted text>No they will not. The hatred has been going on since this thread was started in march of last year.
Agree banygirl. They want thread dead but is not gonna happen.
Whatin_theworld

Cleveland, OH

#2447 Apr 26, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Told u they come like roaches. Shydevil is one who promise he wasn't coming Bach. I went to get the poison spray and he started possible on his pants . Lol.
Lol. Homo sapiens are hilarious. I need people just enjoy life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks and Other Non-whites now Consider Whites... (Dec '15) 2 min SadButTrue 45
Maceo looks like Cee Ho Green 2 min SadButTrue 3
Attractive BW turning down Maceo's for White Bo... 3 min SadButTrue 5
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 4 min SadButTrue 48
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... (Sep '14) 4 min SadButTrue 60
Why I will never marry a black man 6 min Sonya 5
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 10 min Drilling for the ... 1,189
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 22 min White and Nerdy 18
IS DRILLING for the NERVE 1 hr Meredith 31
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Doctorshock 619
White girl problems... 6 hr misfit 0676 31
More from around the web