Miguel

Colton, CA

#2378 Apr 24, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text> mam! Hostile responding only further ones only guilt. Your statements really make us look violent and out of control. If you are latino then why bother arguing.. So im going with my gut here.. You are a blackwoman, you have all the immature adolescent verbal response a under age black girl would act. Just be proud of your blackness please!! God bless you mam.
A real bw find facts before opening their mouth . There is already 5 more women that requested my friendship on Facebook from thegroup. So if you a real women and black and want to be sure of what I am u would do the same. U even a haters,a brain wash or is u the one taking everybodies name. U probably taking phoenix name cuz she came back n on the past n said that I was replying to a topic troll sir. I suggest u get a life and if u r really a women u would what the re women did to find out for themselves. Dinie is the first one here who I be became fb with. I pray to God for u to stop your ignorance n help u get a life. Dios pot favor Bendice a este individuo
Miguel

Colton, CA

#2379 Apr 24, 2013
By the I mention the two groups of Facebook and I made clear that on group Latino men who love black women are just for lm/bw today I denied another who was not Latino or black women . How ever there is another fb group call Latino and black love ( Latino men with black women and black men with latinas) on that bm and latinas can join am just a regular member there.
Hellhound BM

Jacksonville, FL

#2380 Apr 24, 2013
OP, the reason why trolls keep coming to your thread is because you keep giving them the attention that they so desire.

Maybe if you would just ignore them they'll go away... Just a suggestion, man.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#2381 Apr 24, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand the Spanish which is the reason u ask not try it cuz u a bm who is a shaw. How van utell. When u used the racial insults mayate is for a male so that is your second strike. Third strike u can tell u bm cuz u made to obvios bw blame bm . You are out dude. I donthave to worry what u thinly about me cuz I got a future black queen that am marrying and I got women that know me on Facebook. The think is bm don't b a shame n don't b teimg people what to do. If u don't want bw what r u doing here ? The thread is call lm/bw u came here like a little poppybitch and start barking.
I see yo' utterly retarded busted Yank mayate cohcksuckin' monkey azz coon tried to do some research 'bout the word 'mayate', aye?! ;-D Well, in reality, the word is/was originally genderless, & in ole Yankland apparently got mixed w/ another Spanish 'racial' word which has genders & applies to Yank IViggers & IViggresses as well. ;-) However, since 'mayate' in this written form stayed genderless it's equally applied to both Yank IViggers & IViggresses. ;-D Then again, in Mexico it's applied also to y'all Yank phaggs. ;-) Now ya've learnt sump'n new & useful again, ya utterly retarded Yank mayate monkey azz cohcksuckin' & trollin' self projectin' coon. ;-D
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: I see alot of Black women joining this group BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY HISPANIC/LATIN MEN THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS GROUP as well so that we can really make this group work like it should?? WHY IS IT THAT NO HISPANIC MEN HAVE JOINED IN YET? No Hispanic men joining this group REALLY SHOWS ME JUST HOW SMALL OF A PERCENTAGE THERE ARE OF SPANISH MEN WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BLACK WOMEN...SAAAAD.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#2382 Apr 24, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>A real bw find facts before opening their mouth . There is already 5 more women that requested my friendship on Facebook from thegroup. So if you a real women and black and want to be sure of what I am u would do the same. U even a haters,a brain wash or is u the one taking everybodies name. U probably taking phoenix name cuz she came back n on the past n said that I was replying to a topic troll sir. I suggest u get a life and if u r really a women u would what the re women did to find out for themselves. Dinie is the first one here who I be became fb with. I pray to God for u to stop your ignorance n help u get a life. Dios pot favor Bendice a este individuo
Oi, pa carajo con tu epangle yanqui de mielda y contigo mimo jotillito mono yanqui mamaguevaso jodio retrasao de na, ya save. Eta tu vaina de mielda te la rompo a trompada a cada rato, pue no te ponga marica cojuda, soy siempre yo k manda. ;-D
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: I see alot of Black women joining this group BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY HISPANIC/LATIN MEN THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS GROUP as well so that we can really make this group work like it should?? WHY IS IT THAT NO HISPANIC MEN HAVE JOINED IN YET? No Hispanic men joining this group REALLY SHOWS ME JUST HOW SMALL OF A PERCENTAGE THERE ARE OF SPANISH MEN WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BLACK WOMEN...SAAAAD.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#2383 Apr 24, 2013
Miguel wrote:
By the I mention the two groups of Facebook and I made clear that on group Latino men who love black women are just for lm/bw today I denied another who was not Latino or black women . How ever there is another fb group call Latino and black love ( Latino men with black women and black men with latinas) on that bm and latinas can join am just a regular member there.
Sure, sure thaaang. ;-D So let's how in reality looks that banana Yank FB group made solely of Yank IViggresses waitin' for us real Latin & Hispanic dudes, by yo' own words. ;-)
Miguel wrote:
Attention: I see alot of Black women joining this group BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY HISPANIC/LATIN MEN THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS GROUP as well so that we can really make this group work like it should?? WHY IS IT THAT NO HISPANIC MEN HAVE JOINED IN YET? No Hispanic men joining this group REALLY SHOWS ME JUST HOW SMALL OF A PERCENTAGE THERE ARE OF SPANISH MEN WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BLACK WOMEN...SAAAAD.
Miguel

Carlsbad, CA

#2384 Apr 25, 2013
Told u guys uru is a homo in love with me. I mean I ignore his azz today but replies under for someone else to me. I told his zzz I don't swing that. Mexicans we have sum that goes like this te quieter agarrar de los huevos meaning be want to have you by the balls. We say that to people that just keep bringing your name up n try to convince on giving them some but I don't swing that way homo. Plus he keeps using the troll that uses my name. Watch he gonna neo.g my name back again like a homo right after this.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#2385 Apr 25, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Told u guys uru is a homo in love with me. I mean I ignore his azz today but replies under for someone else to me. I told his zzz I don't swing that. Mexicans we have sum that goes like this te quieter agarrar de los huevos meaning be want to have you by the balls. We say that to people that just keep bringing your name up n try to convince on giving them some but I don't swing that way homo. Plus he keeps using the troll that uses my name. Watch he gonna neo.g my name back again like a homo right after this.
Nah, ya retarded Yank mayate monkey cohcksuckin' & trollin' coon w/ a banana up yo' stinky gullible phagg self projectin' mayate azz. ;-) That fact is, I busted yo' fake monkey trollin' mayate azz so many times & I'm simply slappin' yo' phagg ho monkey mayate fake azz that tries to pose as Latin & Hispanic dude again these days, nuttin' else, so dun get it twisted, ya phagg tranny self projectin' mayate byatch. ;-D
Miguel wrote:
Attention: I see alot of Black women joining this group BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY HISPANIC/LATIN MEN THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS GROUP as well so that we can really make this group work like it should?? WHY IS IT THAT NO HISPANIC MEN HAVE JOINED IN YET? No Hispanic men joining this group REALLY SHOWS ME JUST HOW SMALL OF A PERCENTAGE THERE ARE OF SPANISH MEN WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BLACK WOMEN...SAAAAD.
We gotta spread the truth, so now off ya go back to yo' dumphole cage full w/ bananas to play w/, & clean yo' Yank slime behind ya, drippin' off of yo' stinky azz w/ banana stuck in there. ;-D Yo' usual unitelligible Yank Spanglish mayate crap ain't worth a maggot's shyat, ya know I'm sayin', ya dumb Yank trollin' mayate monkey. ;-)
Miguel

Carlsbad, CA

#2386 Apr 25, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
I see yo' utterly retarded busted Yank mayate cohcksuckin' monkey azz coon tried to do some research 'bout the word 'mayate', aye?! ;-D Well, in reality, the word is/was originally genderless, & in ole Yankland apparently got mixed w/ another Spanish 'racial' word which has genders & applies to Yank IViggers & IViggresses as well. ;-) However, since 'mayate' in this written form stayed genderless it's equally applied to both Yank IViggers & IViggresses. ;-D Then again, in Mexico it's applied also to y'all Yank phaggs. ;-) Now ya've learnt sump'n new & useful again, ya utterly retarded Yank mayate monkey azz cohcksuckin' & trollin' self projectin' coon. ;-D
<quoted text>
That racial insults for a woman ends with an A dumb azz a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a get it cuz ending it is for male if he was Latino from cali h like he said he would got it right but is how I knee that he is a bm who just hate lm/bw relationship. If he was Latino he would understand everything I wrote to him n would respondangry but instead he said don't speak Spanish to me. U talk a lot of bananas since u a homo n that's what u suck on by repeating the same old thing . Watchman see that u gonna repeat the same lame bs since your. Brain is not good at all for neo.g on pipe crack head.
Miguel

Carlsbad, CA

#2387 Apr 25, 2013
Told you guys uru is a first class homo who love homo,is a homo,want bananas on his azz and gives bm s for free. Nasty. Pero pos Que se espera de in brazileno so es in pais llenp de pipiluyos
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#2388 Apr 25, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>That racial insults for a woman ends with an A dumb azz a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a get it cuz ending it is for male if he was Latino from cali h like he said he would got it right but is how I knee that he is a bm who just hate lm/bw relationship. If he was Latino he would understand everything I wrote to him n would respondangry but instead he said don't speak Spanish to me. U talk a lot of bananas since u a homo n that's what u suck on by repeating the same old thing . Watchman see that u gonna repeat the same lame bs since your. Brain is not good at all for neo.g on pipe crack head.
Nah, it doesn't end w/ no 'a', it stays w/'e' in all Yank IVigger genders even when it comes to all y'all Yank monkey fugly trannies, ya utterly retarded Yank mayate cohcksuckin' trollin' monkey azz coon w/ a banana stuck up yo' narrow self projectin' azzhole. ;-) Of course, ya couldn't know that, simply cause ya're neither Latin nor Hispanic, but a worthless Yank mayate cohcksuckin' self projectin' trollin' monkey azz coon who doesn't even know the basic Yank Spanglish, let alone real Spanish lang. Be good @ eatin' tacos while suckin' Mexican duycks & leave it @ that, ya dumb Yank monkey phagg self projectin tarnny ho. Keheheh ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#2389 Apr 25, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Told you guys uru is a first class homo who love homo,is a homo,want bananas on his azz and gives bm s for free. Nasty. Pero pos Que se espera de in brazileno so es in pais llenp de pipiluyos
Nah, ya stuck on dumb Yank mayate trollin' self projectin' cohcksuckin' monkey azz tranny coon, all I said is ya should go back to yo' stinky cage now, a lot of bananas are waitin' for ya there, cause the time is up for ya on the WC & here. ;-D Tomatela pol tu culo de mono retrasao jotillito yanqui mayate trollon de na y vete pal carajo mamaguveaso con tu basico epangle tejano de mielda, ya save como eh el son 'ca. ;-)
Miguel wrote:
Miguel

Carlsbad, CA

#2390 Apr 25, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, ya stuck on dumb Yank mayate trollin' self projectin' cohcksuckin' monkey azz tranny coon, all I said is ya should go back to yo' stinky cage now, a lot of bananas are waitin' for ya there, cause the time is up for ya on the WC & here. ;-D Tomatela pol tu culo de mono retrasao jotillito yanqui mayate trollon de na y vete pal carajo mamaguveaso con tu basico epangle tejano de mielda, ya save como eh el son 'ca. ;-)
<quoted text>
I told am not giving none of d*** homo stop it already. U gonna have to keep sticking the banana on your azz. Keep trying to use my name to keep the black queens from joining the group but is not working cuz latinos and bw that are recomending the group . Keep trying but is not gonna work but u can ask the ladies how many latinos are there. Oh u know what I let the camaradas that are in the group come here. But u haters are full of excuses.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#2391 Apr 25, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I told am not giving none of d*** homo stop it already. U gonna have to keep sticking the banana on your azz. Keep trying to use my name to keep the black queens from joining the group but is not working cuz latinos and bw that are recomending the group . Keep trying but is not gonna work but u can ask the ladies how many latinos are there. Oh u know what I let the camaradas that are in the group come here. But u haters are full of excuses.
I know, I know, ya're a retarded Yank mayate babblin' trollin' sleepless self projectin' monkey tranny shyat, that wants to know the truth. ;-D Then here comes the truth again, from yo' very dumb Yank mayate monkey toilet hole below yo' shyatty self projectin' cohcksuckin' babblin' coon mouth. ;-)
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>

Y como ya lo dije ante, andate pal carajo, jotillito mamaguevaso Yanqui mayate trollon mono con la banana pol culo de na. ;-D

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2393 Apr 25, 2013
All I see is African American men with Anglo women.
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#2394 Apr 25, 2013
MisMonica wrote:
<quoted text> All this time , your a SISTA!!! ive been talking to you under a different poster name. Ifeel used!!!! Hoe!!!! Whats wrong with you black azz fronting as a Mexican.. Well the truth is out now. Your a weak black phony.
To you and every haters am a bw but I love my black queen. What haters want is for me to let this thread to die but is not gonna happen. I prayer to good for u cuz u even a haters or just a brain was.
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#2395 Apr 25, 2013
Shout outs to It Is I,Revelry,Simple Dimples,Olivia,Mando,Jaguar,Di nie,Ricardo,Severiano,LA Creole,and TBMR.

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#2397 Apr 25, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Shout outs to It Is I,Revelry,Simple Dimples,Olivia,Mando,Jaguar,Di nie,Ricardo,Severiano,LA Creole,and TBMR.
What's up Miguelito!
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#2398 Apr 25, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Miguelito!
Hola Dinie como estas?
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#2399 Apr 25, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
<quoted text> SHEBOON!
sup azz sniffer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 2 min coretta 59
New name for the USA. 3 min PolakPotrafi 40
Bachelor Nation: 70% of Men Age 20-34 Not Married 3 min Claire Gentry 38
USA deceived people not alive the last 15 years 3 min Tanjin 3
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 4 min Ingwe Temujin 233
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min leosnana 1,231,647
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 6 min rfirma1 202
why do white people hate other races so much 34 min Ingwe Temujin 216
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 42 min Raada 120,444
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr African AE 33,563