Black Deal

United States

#2192 Apr 16, 2013
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try, troll.

Pull out your Indy proxy and prove that you're really me, or shut up. Or actually, type that same sentence without the 19 typos. Bet you can't!
Fake mfs on threads
Miguel

Tustin, CA

#2193 Apr 16, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
<quoted text> typical sheboon logics, uneducated bunch of orioles. Hay sheboon, stop emulating white women for once in your wetback lonely waonnabe carcass! Negrow men are running in vast numbers just for a piece of caucasian azz.... And you sheboons are wondering what caused this.. Just look in the mirror at that hideous man looking face. Miguel!! Every persons on topix knows your a sheboon transgender slash trainnie.
U need respect my BW u creaking homo. I keep telling u haters to speak to me in Spanish if u doubt or ask the ones that know me on FB m they'll tell u what I am. Typical ignorant hater like yourself just don't want to accept fact that a lot of us nonbm love n marry BW. From poor to famous. Famous santana,sergio mora,Robert deniro etc married BW n pretty soon am marrying my black queen.. get a life cuz if u don't like BW u wouldn't b here.
Miguel

Tustin, CA

#2194 Apr 16, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text> sir! This thread is only for Interracial daters, will you two please leave.
They just hatersittle fools.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2196 Apr 16, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>sir! Why are everyone calling you a black female? Just clear your name, put your picture up and authenticity along with your ID! Sir my white husband always keep cool under fire, that kind of behavior proves genuine realness.
An impersonator or stalker on Topix!!!

Life indeed must be futile and dire for you since you have to resort to impersonating me or anyone else on a thread.

May God have mercy on you
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2197 Apr 16, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>They just hatersittle fools.
There are indeed some deceived reprobate people on Topix. It's quite disturbing.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2199 Apr 16, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>why must you do this sir? Leave me alone, I wish you all well & good.
Enjoy your entertainment, sir. Perhaps that's all you have in your unflattering lackluster existence.
Miguel

La Palma, CA

#2200 Apr 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text> sir! Why are everyone calling you a black female? Just clear your name, put your picture up and authenticity along with your ID! Sir my white husband always keep cool under fire, that kind of behavior proves genuine realness.
I actually have people that seen my my profile pic on Facebook. No matter if I put a pic the haters will always come up with excuses and will continue to hate.
Alfie

UK

#2202 Apr 17, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I actually have people that seen my my profile pic on Facebook. No matter if I put a pic the haters will always come up with excuses and will continue to hate.
go away u stupid orange picking wet back n take
the she boon with u
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#2203 Apr 17, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
the she boon with u
Says the yellow-teethed sloth (Brit) in UK. You are always lurking in the AA forum. What gives? Searching for some online loving or what from same-sex?
Miguel

La Palma, CA

#2204 Apr 17, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
the she boon with u
Here is the scratch record bitcjing again. U need to attend your boo Marcus homo.
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#2205 Apr 17, 2013
I see roaches are lurking this thread again. It's about that time today to spray and eliminate!

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!*spraying can of RAID*
Alfie

UK

#2206 Apr 17, 2013
Amelia DANCE XStasy wrote:
I see roaches are lurking this thread again. It's about that time today to spray and eliminate!
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!*spraying can of RAID*
hey u dumb she boon who taught u how to operate a can of spray
Miguel

La Palma, CA

#2210 Apr 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text> Sir!! Please stop acting like a woman. Are you over 18?
Am not here to fuzz with anybody neither assume I leave that to the children so stop being a kid n grow up.
Miguel

La Palma, CA

#2211 Apr 17, 2013
I swear this haters make me laugh. They keep making a fool of themselves.
UruEuWauWau

Brasília, Brazil

#2212 Apr 17, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Uru!! Good to hear from you! Still in Brazil, I see... How are you?
Sure, me gyal, & where else should I be?! ;-D Doin' fine as always, after carnival times. ;-D Here I feel @ home under a hot autumn tropical weather. Hope ya're gr8 too. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brasília, Brazil

#2213 Apr 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text> Sir!! Please stop acting like a woman. Are you over 18?
If 'it' acts like a Yank woman, spouts crap like a Yank woman, trolls like a Yank woman, then it's a dumb fugly Yank phagg, or a dumb trollin' Yank fugly IViggress indeed. ;-D
Miguel

Anaheim, CA

#2215 Apr 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text> Sir! Miguel is a blackwoman, please show some respect for her! Or she will put you in your place ok, no one around here mess with miguel she is one mean sista. Take care sir :-)
ignorance are like roaches. I'll pray for so the lord can cure your ignorance.
Miguel

Anaheim, CA

#2216 Apr 17, 2013
Para todos los ignorantes yo Mexicano 100% y el que se meta el dedo. With this ignorants will keep ignoring but you'll what I said if u read Spanish but is also written if u doubt that am Mexican.. what is your next excuse ignorants .
Miguel

Anaheim, CA

#2218 Apr 17, 2013
Shawna wrote:
<quoted text> ypur an embarassment to all of us sistahs!! Up in her pretending to be a stank azz mexican.. Do your dad knows you disowned his black genes!! Im proud to be a sista you spineless coward.
great more ignorant roaches. I told everybody that even if types in Spanish ignorants will still hate. Shouts to Dinie and Jaguar.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#2219 Apr 17, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
the she boon with u
are u a tranny,or better yet have you ever had sex with a tranny???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men have Higher IQ than Black Men 5 min Just the facts 6
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 5 min Truth 666
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 6 min FELISITAS 120,986
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 7 min Capree 260
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 7 min Stupid Thread 58
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min unfazed 24,591
Why black males hate and fear white men 8 min Just the facts 483
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 45 min African AE 255
•••

African-American People Search