Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Klaus666 wrote:
If you want to get a glimpse into what Father Satan's thousand year golden age on earth will be like, then simply take a look at the Georgia Guidestones, or the murals on the wall of the Denver Airport! The coming near future will be free of evil non-Whites and it will be glorious! Can you dig it??????????
Heil Hitler!
Hail Satan!!!!!
Ladies, gentiles, fellow Israelites, here is your proof of the people Satan has chosen out of all nations to spread lies and mass destruction on a daily basis.

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

Daniel 8:25
He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Monkeys will be Monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I agree with you about Satan and Negroes leading people to Hell, but if someone is a Christian, aren't they already "saved"? Can someone be a Christian and not be "saved"?
every man will be judged according to what he knows.. This why in the bible it says.. Sodom and garmmorah will.. Accuse u america.. For if they knew what u knew they would have repented
Somoan Ogre

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
Im gonna post some shocking revalations how in the end of days.. The rule of satan.. And how the black hamatic race.. Will lead many christans to hell.. If u a christan read this post and be saved
[Snort.]

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
to simplistic- evil in the world has nothing to do with race the most evil people are the ones who hate other people who they don't know because they happen to be another race. That is the evil from their father the devil has nothing to do with a race being evil.We all are accountable to God not as a race but as individuals.
u seem to throw away.. Genetics as thou it doesnt account for anything.. We need to ask ourselves a real question.. Think about japanese or chinese people.. Do u sterotypically think they as a race.. Cussing mouths and great singerz.. Im not say black people r evil.. But christans will adapt black mentality.. Aka hip hop

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

ImKevin wrote:
<quoted text>
- The homosexuality scene has b een around for centuries , it's been around even before the Roman Empire era began to campaign wars . No one knows what ethnicity the first man to have become homosexual .
- Well my friend , it's not a race thing when it comes to deceiving. Lucifer is a powerful being that God had made to be a master of deceive, he who managed to deceive and take 1/3 of the angel population. Blacks are not the targets we Christians should be worrying about, but Satan who would use a black or any other race to twist our thinking towards that individual. Look how he easily got people to be become racist towards each other, despite being created under the same image of our God. If we are Christians, we are not to be judging each other at all but loving and serving each other as brothers and sisters to get closer and and strong in faith ( Galatians 5:13 )( Revelation 12:9 )
- Please show me the bible verse where God will use the children of ham if you do not mind .
- Christian's are meant to be pray in fellowship for the deliverance of Satan who uses people to hate each other and to eventually kill one another because he hates us. Satan will use what is commonly known in the world and will use it as an advantage ( 1 Corinthians 10:13 )( 1 Peter 5:8 )
- Be like Jesus Christ our holy Brother. A lover a great giver and a Christian who wants good for all mankind . I pray you well
kevin its nice to post scriptures.. But to back it up with world events.. Have u ever studied voodoosim and compared it to hip hop.. In fact in sydney austrilia.. New studies coming out showing gang shooting is starting to rival east la.. Look it up.. As for homosexuals.. It wasnt until christanity was introduced to rome.. U see the decrease of gayness.. Its a mental disorder

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

484 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 min You Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad 77,746
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 3 min BH chases trouser trout 733
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,080,408
Why is the white man always trying to keep the ... (Sep '10) 10 min Freddie Gein 22
Israel and Palestine remind me of black men and... 10 min Cousins 1
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 11 min Big Knob 59
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 11 min Sixty Two 18
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 21 min Sadbuttrue 61
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr Abdurratln 454
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr FELISITAS 119,453
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters