First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#1 Aug 2, 2013
Im gonna post some shocking revalations how in the end of days.. The rule of satan.. And how the black hamatic race.. Will lead many christans to hell.. If u a christan read this post and be saved

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Im gonna post some shocking revalations how in the end of days.. The rule of satan.. And how the black hamatic race.. Will lead many christans to hell.. If u a christan read this post and be saved
if not.. Then u will be lead astray..in the bible it said.. We will be decieved by the anti christ and his followerz.. Aka black cap.. Who preacherz a diff jesus.. Than the one whites preach

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3 Aug 2, 2013
Child, no one knows who the anti Christ is. You are straight up racist so do you really believe that God will allow you to enter into the pearly gates with contempt in your heart towards another human?

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

New York City

#6 Aug 2, 2013
- If you're truly a Christian then understand that God is not a respecter of persons . He loves blacks - asians - middle eastern all equally and God would not consider you in his kingdom the way you think . Please read these bible verses to see my point

Romans 2:11

Galatians 3:28

To someone another person is to hate God because he is the image of God(Genesis Chapter)

1 John 2:11.

I am a companion of God, and I serve God, serve God and be is righteous son and love everyone for God already loved you, and if you say you love God but don't love another person(black person for example) then you do not love God and is not a Christian but part of the AntiChrist since your actions are all against the way of giving and love that God intends his children to be .

Do not allow Lucifer the dragon deceive you into thinking that a certain race is capable of being superior then the other.

With from another Christian I pray you well .

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#7 Aug 2, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Child, no one knows who the anti Christ is. You are straight up racist so do you really believe that God will allow you to enter into the pearly gates with contempt in your heart towards another human?
b4.. U call me a rasict.. Am i not allowed to back up my claims.. Yes or no.. I know who the anti christ is.. Do u.. I love every1

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#8 Aug 2, 2013
Valerie Rae wrote:
I'm just too clever for my own good. XD!!!
no.. If u were ur still be married.. Stay on topic please.. Unlike u i dont care what whites doing in da bedroom.. My blankets r always clean.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#9 Aug 2, 2013
ImKevin wrote:
- If you're truly a Christian then understand that God is not a respecter of persons . He loves blacks - asians - middle eastern all equally and God would not consider you in his kingdom the way you think . Please read these bible verses to see my point
Romans 2:11
Galatians 3:28
To someone another person is to hate God because he is the image of God(Genesis Chapter)
1 John 2:11.
I am a companion of God, and I serve God, serve God and be is righteous son and love everyone for God already loved you, and if you say you love God but don't love another person(black person for example) then you do not love God and is not a Christian but part of the AntiChrist since your actions are all against the way of giving and love that God intends his children to be .
Do not allow Lucifer the dragon deceive you into thinking that a certain race is capable of being superior then the other.
With from another Christian I pray you well .
i thought some of u will twist this.. Into a rascit thread.. When fact is.. Im basing this on real facts.. Revaltions within the bible.. Where the descendants of ham.. Will in the last days.. Decieve many nations.. Ever wondered who decieved many nations to promote gay marriage..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#10 Aug 2, 2013
Go post obama speech on you tube where.. If u hear it backwards.. Deceiving america to hail satan..

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

They're Not Worth the Effort

#11 Aug 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>if not.. Then u will be lead astray..in the bible it said.. We will be decieved by the anti christ and his followerz.. Aka black cap.. Who preacherz a diff jesus.. Than the one whites preach
well... let's see this nonsense

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

#12 Aug 2, 2013
yep a bunch of BS

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#13 Aug 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
well... let's see this nonsense
huh.. Okay.. Tell me, what is the most influencal music in 2000.. Hip hop.. R n b.. U know back in 1780.. The most infleuncial musicans werent black.. In fact most music today.. Is sexed up.. Ask urself.. Of all races how come blacks.. Sing it the most

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#14 Aug 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
yep a bunch of BS
i hear crickets.. Tell me sir, when it comes to music.. Why is every song a bm ever rap.. Aint sexulaized.. I turn off the radio, thinking of the revolting and disgusting crap coming on the airwaves.. Tell me.. Was it this bad 1945, when blacks was segragated by whites..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#15 Aug 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
yep a bunch of BS
time to really shut u up.. In early 1700 when christanity was at it umost strength.. A saint made a prochecy of the end of days.. Like his name

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

#16 Aug 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>huh.. Okay.. Tell me, what is the most influencal music in 2000.. Hip hop.. R n b.. U know back in 1780.. The most infleuncial musicans werent black.. In fact most music today.. Is sexed up.. Ask urself.. Of all races how come blacks.. Sing it the most
to simplistic- evil in the world has nothing to do with race the most evil people are the ones who hate other people who they don't know because they happen to be another race. That is the evil from their father the devil has nothing to do with a race being evil.We all are accountable to God not as a race but as individuals.
Satan

Rowlett, TX

#17 Aug 2, 2013
It is True Samoan.
Blacks are ultimately Evil.
All their actions prove it.

"If you are black of skin, you are full of SIN."

-Uncle Ruckus

Keep Preaching Samoan.
Monkeys will be Monkeys

France

#18 Aug 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
OK, I agree with you about Satan and Negroes leading people to Hell, but if someone is a Christian, aren't they already "saved"? Can someone be a Christian and not be "saved"?

Level 2

New York City

#19 Aug 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i thought some of u will twist this.. Into a rascit thread.. When fact is.. Im basing this on real facts.. Revaltions within the bible.. Where the descendants of ham.. Will in the last days.. Decieve many nations.. Ever wondered who decieved many nations to promote gay marriage..
- The homosexuality scene has b een around for centuries , it's been around even before the Roman Empire era began to campaign wars . No one knows what ethnicity the first man to have become homosexual .

- Well my friend , it's not a race thing when it comes to deceiving. Lucifer is a powerful being that God had made to be a master of deceive, he who managed to deceive and take 1/3 of the angel population. Blacks are not the targets we Christians should be worrying about, but Satan who would use a black or any other race to twist our thinking towards that individual. Look how he easily got people to be become racist towards each other, despite being created under the same image of our God. If we are Christians, we are not to be judging each other at all but loving and serving each other as brothers and sisters to get closer and and strong in faith ( Galatians 5:13 )( Revelation 12:9 )

- Please show me the bible verse where God will use the children of ham if you do not mind .

- Christian's are meant to be pray in fellowship for the deliverance of Satan who uses people to hate each other and to eventually kill one another because he hates us. Satan will use what is commonly known in the world and will use it as an advantage ( 1 Corinthians 10:13 )( 1 Peter 5:8 )

- Be like Jesus Christ our holy Brother. A lover a great giver and a Christian who wants good for all mankind . I pray you well
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#20 Aug 3, 2013
If you want to get a glimpse into what Father Satan's thousand year golden age on earth will be like, then simply take a look at the Georgia Guidestones, or the murals on the wall of the Denver Airport! The coming near future will be free of evil non-Whites and it will be glorious! Can you dig it??????????

Heil Hitler!
Hail Satan!!!!!

Level 2

New York City

#21 Aug 3, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
If you want to get a glimpse into what Father Satan's thousand year golden age on earth will be like, then simply take a look at the Georgia Guidestones, or the murals on the wall of the Denver Airport! The coming near future will be free of evil non-Whites and it will be glorious! Can you dig it??????????
Heil Hitler!
Hail Satan!!!!!
- It's amazing wouldn't you agree? we love to accuse that its a certain race thats the destruction of America or the world(White-Black) when its nothing but hard solid hatred among each other . That hate never ends, it continually flows like water . That is what is killing this world. You're no better then a terrorist and extremist

- Cheers
White Overlord

Clifton, NJ

#23 Aug 3, 2013
Griff Izlaan wrote:
It stops, here.........
What "stops", mah nighur...?

You slave-descended welfare chimps being the low IQ inbred bottom feeders you are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 7 min Sienna 6,329
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,109,700
Do Black men like Indian girls? 9 min bLACK MAn 2
A lot of American black women are acting like t... 10 min darline 15
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 10 min Mr Johnson 432
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 11 min felistitas 120,842
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 14 min Capree 555
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min pn2cladelover 24,492
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 37 min Gmoney AKA Big G 615
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 1 hr African AE 215
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr Good-Vibes 168
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••