Do modern men like VIRGINS???
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#218 Jun 5, 2014
you know what, virgins are very annoying to me. I de-virginized my last boyfriend and he was super annoying and he waited a very long time until his late 20s. He was cute and weird though and i guess that's what attracted me to him, but dam his personality SUCKED.
Peace

United States

#219 Jun 5, 2014
Virgins? Are there any left?
Ashley

San Antonio, TX

#220 Jun 5, 2014
The question should be, Can modern men find virgins?
Gigi

Taichung, Taiwan

#221 Jun 5, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
you know what, virgins are very annoying to me. I de-virginized my last boyfriend and he was super annoying and he waited a very long time until his late 20s. He was cute and weird though and i guess that's what attracted me to him, but dam his personality SUCKED.
I suppose your boyfriend is a virgin or not is not an point more then when you do like a person and his everything is just an advantage because you are a nice person he is a lucky man to deserve you of so many females cannot accept as I know.
Gigi

Taichung, Taiwan

#222 Jun 5, 2014
Urueauwauwau wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, azn men love virgins they almost have a fetish for them. did u try your luck with them? mayb you'd have better success.
Thanks so much about your response but some males like hunt for better girls doesn't care about a female is virgin or not for sex and only fall in love with a girl who can have sex with him quickly in reality rather than imagining about sex on his own before marriage.
Gigi

Taichung, Taiwan

#223 Jun 5, 2014
Peace wrote:
Virgins? Are there any left?
Perhaps virgins only exits in libraries or family homes to care about family more and more dependable cannot approach what most males want is more difficult since different types of girls appear different occasions rely on your regular activities.

Hopefully, it is a useful information.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#224 Jun 5, 2014
Gigi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much about your response but some males like hunt for better girls doesn't care about a female is virgin or not for sex and only fall in love with a girl who can have sex with him quickly in reality rather than imagining about sex on his own before marriage.
9 times out of 10 when i had sex in real life it paled in comparison to what i had imagined in my head. So they're right to want to move on if you're not going to experience sex until AFTER marriage. Personally I'd like to test drive a car just before i buy it but that's just me, and i'm a woman. i'd never marry a man that i'd NEVER had sex with or seen his p()nis. That's not to say that you should f()ck on the first date, but there should be a serious relationship going on if you do have sex. There has to be a balance or things will go haywire. You could be marrying a 3-incher or your sex drive will fly through the roof and your man won't want sex...and no amount of love can fix that.
Gigi

Taichung, Taiwan

#225 Jun 6, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
9 times out of 10 when i had sex in real life it paled in comparison to what i had imagined in my head. So they're right to want to move on if you're not going to experience sex until AFTER marriage. Personally I'd like to test drive a car just before i buy it but that's just me, and i'm a woman. i'd never marry a man that i'd NEVER had sex with or seen his p()nis. Thatank's not to say that you should f()ck on the first date, but there should be a serious relationship going on if you do have sex. There has to be a balance or things will go haywire. You could be marrying a 3-incher or your sex drive will fly through the roof and your man won't want sex...and no amount of love can fix that.
Thank you for your response, but I suppose his current girlfriend is a Asian girl as me not for sex only that is why he asked to stop to find other man. My point is I just wish he could be like Prince William so much to love Kate returning love after breaking up.

Perhaps people have choice to move on or stay alone because freedom is more important In Taiwan to choose a person you really love in return for marriage rather than sex or as other Western culture just moves on for sex.

So grateful for your advice but our cultures are different.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#226 Jun 6, 2014
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, there is a right time for everything, women should focus on more important things. I do believe in sex after marriage, but I do respect other women that are more opened in terms of sexuality, everyone is the owner of their own body and do with it what he/she pleases. Many times girls and boys loose their virginity cause of peer pressure, witch is sad because that should be a moment that should be shared with the right person, not a 3 months girlfriend or boyfriend.
3months!!??

More like 3 dates max. or I´m out of that relationship.

One night stands.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#227 Jun 6, 2014
Female virgin..

Phocking rare nowadays.
Gigi

Taichung, Taiwan

#228 Jun 6, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Female virgin..
Phocking rare nowadays.
Perhaps you are true but most Taiwanese girls prefer to say they are virgin on television.
UruEuWauWau

Maringá, Brazil

#229 Jun 6, 2014
Urueauwauwau wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, azn men love virgins they almost have a fetish for them. did u try your luck with them? mayb you'd have better success.
Genevieve11 wrote:
you know what, virgins are very annoying to me. I de-virginized my last boyfriend and he was super annoying and he waited a very long time until his late 20s. He was cute and weird though and i guess that's what attracted me to him, but dam his personality SUCKED.
C'mon, stop actin' like a retarded & desperate Yank ghetto almost white fugly wigged tranny lookin' IViggress bi-sex thirsty azz delusional ho, who can't even get my moniker right. ;-) Like we all know, ya ain't Latin, ya ain't Hispanic, & ya ain't even Yank Creole, no matter how desperately ya try/want to, ya'll never be one. ;-D Now fuhck off w/ this BS, always tryin' to monkey see monkey do my swaggg, my writtin' style or my moniker, yo. Greets from tropical BRA. ;-)

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#230 Jun 6, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
C'mon, stop actin' like a retarded & desperate Yank ghetto almost white fugly wigged tranny lookin' IViggress bi-sex thirsty azz delusional ho, who can't even get my moniker right. ;-) Like we all know, ya ain't Latin, ya ain't Hispanic, & ya ain't even Yank Creole, no matter how desperately ya try/want to, ya'll never be one. ;-D Now fuhck off w/ this BS, always tryin' to monkey see monkey do my swaggg, my writtin' style or my moniker, yo. Greets from tropical BRA. ;-)
Well said. I'm more Hispanic than that woman (although it's not the culture I was raised in).

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#231 Jun 6, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Female virgin..
Phocking rare nowadays.
No kidding. It's like finding a clean seat on a Chicago L-train.
Gigi

Taichung, Taiwan

#232 Jun 6, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding. It's like finding a clean seat on a Chicago L-train.
To find a clean seat and make it dirty then change another one that is why there are no many clean seats in the world.

Reversely, if there are so many clean seats not specially at all in Asia no longer being fetish to males, any clean seats can be your seat so you may abandon once the clean seat is old not dirty so tedious to see it everyday as the same one, there is no need for marriage.
Gigi

Taichung, Taiwan

#233 Jun 6, 2014
Ashley wrote:
The question should be, Can modern men find virgins?
The problem is virgin is so rare that is why males are fetish to it but if there are so many virgins, no one will value fetish virgin as treasures whether sex or non-sex, they all have reasons to discard.

so many non- sexes to discard for not thing special anyone can replace any virgins, sex is just for experiences to discard.

Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#234 Jun 6, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
C'mon, stop actin' like a retarded & desperate Yank ghetto almost white fugly wigged tranny lookin' IViggress bi-sex thirsty azz delusional ho, who can't even get my moniker right. ;-) Like we all know, ya ain't Latin, ya ain't Hispanic, & ya ain't even Yank Creole, no matter how desperately ya try/want to, ya'll never be one. ;-D Now fuhck off w/ this BS, always tryin' to monkey see monkey do my swaggg, my writtin' style or my moniker, yo. Greets from tropical BRA. ;-)
fuhck YOU! Fcking [email protected] bytch! I didn't even read your whole post to know that it's evil and ur following me around. Get a fcking life!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#235 Jun 6, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. I'm more Hispanic than that woman (although it's not the culture I was raised in).
and fuhck you too!
Gigi

Taichung, Taiwan

#236 Jun 6, 2014
Urueauwauwau wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, azn men love virgins they almost have a fetish for them. did u try your luck with them? mayb you'd have better success.
Too many virgins anyone could replace I was.
UruEuWauWau

Maringá, Brazil

#237 Jun 7, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
fuhck YOU! Fcking [email protected] bytch! I didn't even read your whole post to know that it's evil and ur following me around. Get a fcking life!
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
and fuhck you too!
How was that song ya used to sing to me a while ago, that ya said ya heard it from yo' Yank ghetto IViggress slave bald headed momma ho?! ;-) Oh, yeah, now I remember. Ya were singin',' when I was just a little wigged tranny gyal, I asked my Yank fat wigged momma ho, what will I be. Will I be pretty, will I be byatch, here's what she said to me. Que sera, sera, whatever will be, ya'll see. But I'm sure ya'll be a Yank wigged IViggress tranny lookin' ho, like me. Que sera, sera. & ya'll be givin' BJs & azzhole for free.' I reckon yo' song makes sense. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,421,413
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 2 min BYE 22
How come African-Americans tend to live in urba... 4 min Lord Grubenstahben 9
Clinton unfavorable rating skyrockets 9 min Oh No You Di-nt 12
White Male Privlege, sad to say will last forever 12 min The Hunter 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 16 min asset 640
Topix 19 min Lord Grubenstahben 10
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 335
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 2 hr Would you 142
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Sammy 47,966
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 7 hr SeerResources 95
More from around the web