First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Do guys these days like girls who are still virgins? Or are they shunned because the guys prefer to sleep around and imagine she would be a clinger and too emotional if he takes her virginity?

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 10, 2013
I think age plays a lot in this question, for example a 21 year old virgin is just normal but according to what most men have said in the past 25 is probably the cut off age for being pure.... Which is pretty much sad for me, because I am not planning on any coitus until I am done with my education and secure a long term decent job, which will probably be at age 28 - 30.
People usually think its not cool, nerdy and embarrassing and if you tell people who have never met you they immediately assume you are unattractive or have some deficiency.
I choose to ignore such remarks now, when the time is right a virgin girl no matter what her age will find a man who will cherish her for having self control.*i hope.*
Tony

Baltimore, MD

#5 Oct 10, 2013
I think women over 25 and still a virgin. They are into playing mind games and are probably immature.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#6 Oct 10, 2013
Silverness wrote:
I think age plays a lot in this question, for example a 21 year old virgin is just normal but according to what most men have said in the past 25 is probably the cut off age for being pure.... Which is pretty much sad for me, because I am not planning on any coitus until I am done with my education and secure a long term decent job, which will probably be at age 28 - 30.
People usually think its not cool, nerdy and embarrassing and if you tell people who have never met you they immediately assume you are unattractive or have some deficiency.
I choose to ignore such remarks now, when the time is right a virgin girl no matter what her age will find a man who will cherish her for having self control.*i hope.*
Well said, there is a right time for everything, women should focus on more important things. I do believe in sex after marriage, but I do respect other women that are more opened in terms of sexuality, everyone is the owner of their own body and do with it what he/she pleases. Many times girls and boys loose their virginity cause of peer pressure, witch is sad because that should be a moment that should be shared with the right person, not a 3 months girlfriend or boyfriend.
African Black Man

Zimbabwe

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Silverness wrote:
So you are not spreading your legs for the white man? I thought you said you has a white french dude?
If you are still a virgin then its not too late for you, come back home and be devirginised by someone who really knows how to sex a black woman, not some white man who has a small engine.
African Black Man

Zimbabwe

#8 Oct 10, 2013
Malic wrote:
Black Women, why is Sexuality always on your mind? Is there anything worthwhile besides Sex and your Womanhood?? Do you live your life through the looks of your body and that's it?
Take a challenge in life. Be tried through fire and prove worthy unto Yah. Live a Covenant Life and shun Babylon America; spiritually, mentally and physically. For, I tell you, your salt is greater than anything Babylon America can give you....including your Westernized American Education.
I can share some Truths with you that will blow your mind like you never knew. Check out this prophecy:
Yah, when He redeem us, will give us a double-portion of the riches of the nations for our shame and confusion in this Babylon America.
You will be praise by the Gentiles for who you are, your identity as a Child of Israel. Happiness is yours forever, O Daughters of Jerusalem.
Listen to me for I know of these things and have asked questions, studied and learned. America is NOT the end of us. It is only the beginning. You are of royal blood, the apple in Yah's eye. Only that you do the Covenant in gladness of heart, you cannot go wrong.
Shalom
Dude shut the hell up. These woman who keep their virtue are to be worshiped, encouraged and cherished not ridiculed.
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Oct 10, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
Do guys these days like girls who are still virgins? Or are they shunned because the guys prefer to sleep around and imagine she would be a clinger and too emotional if he takes her virginity?
No virgins for me! They are all under the age of 12!
Tony

Baltimore, MD

#11 Oct 10, 2013
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
Social scientist have long proven that black females lose their virginity usually to their single mothers boyfriends in the single digit years, just sayin.
Then they grow up to date some pedophile reject white guy. True story.
Jamac

Markham, Canada

#12 Oct 10, 2013
My wife and I have been married for 1 year now, and we BOTH were virgins. We waited until we had careers and didn't want to risk all that STD stuff.

I'm 27 and she is 25. We both waited for the right person and we found each other. I'm so happy I waited and she is also.

You don't find many virgins here these days. Everyone seems to be having sex by the time they are 13.

Oh, and we are Both Black Africans. Nothing feels better then knowing that you shared such a special union under the yolk of marriage.
Jamac

Markham, Canada

#13 Oct 10, 2013
Personally, I wouldn't marry any woman who was NOT a virgin.

I value virginity and that is me. If I kept myself pure and waited, I expect the same in return
Tony

Ellicott City, MD

#14 Oct 10, 2013
Jamac wrote:
Personally, I wouldn't marry any woman who was NOT a virgin.
I value virginity and that is me. If I kept myself pure and waited, I expect the same in return
I guess you ain't getting married. Saving yourself is a waste of time with the 50% divorce rate anyway.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#15 Oct 10, 2013
African Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are not spreading your legs for the white man? I thought you said you has a white french dude?
If you are still a virgin then its not too late for you, come back home and be devirginised by someone who really knows how to sex a black woman, not some white man who has a small engine.
lol

wow. Just wow

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#16 Oct 10, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you ain't getting married. Saving yourself is a waste of time with the 50% divorce rate anyway.
lol

Finding virgins in America is like searching for a pin in a haystack

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#17 Oct 10, 2013
I believe my husband appreciated that I was a virgin, but that's just our relationship. Sex before marriage is so common nowadays that most people don't mind it--at least to a certain extent. Very few guys I know will go for the girl who has been around the block and back for a serious relationship.

Tony

Ellicott City, MD

#18 Oct 10, 2013
Obvious Trollette wrote:
I believe my husband appreciated that I was a virgin, but that's just our relationship. Sex before marriage is so common nowadays that most people don't mind it--at least to a certain extent. Very few guys I know will go for the girl who has been around the block and back for a serious relationship.
Where you 100% virgin or did you have like oral or anal?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#19 Oct 10, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
being a virgin myself yes.. Shows strong spirit.. Values, loving family, strong faith.. And best of all.. Loves her body that unlike a prositute.. Willing to be one with a woman, dog, pedo, rapist or self.. For the sake of 50 bucks

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#20 Oct 10, 2013
Jamac wrote:
My wife and I have been married for 1 year now, and we BOTH were virgins. We waited until we had careers and didn't want to risk all that STD stuff.
I'm 27 and she is 25. We both waited for the right person and we found each other. I'm so happy I waited and she is also.
You don't find many virgins here these days. Everyone seems to be having sex by the time they are 13.
Oh, and we are Both Black Africans. Nothing feels better then knowing that you shared such a special union under the yolk of marriage.
good to here.. Mate.. Im all for males willing to live chasisty in an unclean world.. I dont need to eat the apple to know the posion within it.. What every1 should ask themselves b4 they die.. Was i love.. Did i love.. And eternally die to this love.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#21 Oct 10, 2013
Silverness wrote:
i dont think so.. Ur pretty much the kinda girl i like to meet.. But.. Ya just got to be patient.. And in time u might meet someone like me.. But i think gods calling me to the priest hood.. Hope not. Lol
Giggs

Welling, UK

#22 Oct 10, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
I found a girl. Shes cool, 19 and she looks fking hot!!!!!!

She comes over to visit my home but her wing man forces himself to be their at all times especially when it looks like we are getting allong. She likes touching, showing her bits and sex talk (when he is not looking). But now ive got to know her im pretty sure she is afraid of the D and its all an act as part of her having fun. I think she is a virgin otherwise she has not had sex much.

My friend has done things with her a while back in the past but I don't think it was intercourse. She doesn't know I know this guy but she did mention she liked him.

Shes is still lovely.
Giggs

Welling, UK

#23 Oct 10, 2013
Im betting my little friend is an actual virgin. Im pretty sure she is. ask if I like her or not?

Yes of course I do!

She has a little princes bum, nice boobs, cute face and she wears hot lacy french knickers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Tell a "Down-Low" Brother (Feb '08) 4 min Lori 1,124
Repost, Sandra Bland 6 min Sir Jethro 2
u S A is a poor country, its gonna impoverish a... 6 min Mr oH 32
a bm invented CALCULUS back in 1908 9 min NSDAP 26
Africans did not sell their own 9 min Mr oH 185
Are white people aware of white privilege? 9 min Truth MD 215
Sandra Bland speaking on Black Lives Matter 9 min johnplustwomore 231
News Donald Trump explains why there won't be anothe... 10 min Quirky 61
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 35,060
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 1 hr Mr oH 134
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 1 hr Mr oH 159
More from around the web