Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Educated BW are choosing Light Skin BM or White men! LMAO

Now that's funny, I heard that at the cookout!

Black women are not choosing Dark Skin Black men their BUST! lmao
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Black men are X 'd out! lmao
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#3 Jun 18, 2013
I am dark skinned and I can tell you that is a big time lie.

Women love my chocolate skin and baby face.

I would not want to be light I am glad I am dark.

I am gonna look under 18 until I am like 50
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
MACEO

Your look Old and you have ASHY DARK GRAY SKIN TONE; YOUR UGLY!

Well as far as Black's aging well that's true but not for all! Michael Jordan is UGLY and looks like a DARK UGLY FARMER so that' not true!

YOUR UGLY!
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Well as far as Black's aging well that's true but not for all! Michael Jordan is UGLY and looks like a DARK UGLY FARMER so that' not true!
YOUR UGLY!
You never saw me before and you think I am ugly. Fair enough but I know I am not ugly.

No I do not look old. I will not be looking old any time soon. I am 25 and still get carded for cigarettes.
Sadbuttrue is maniac

Fairfax Station, VA

#6 Jun 18, 2013
That is all!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Mr Afrocentric-Manic-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
You never saw me before and you think I am ugly. Fair enough but I know I am not ugly.
No I do not look old. I will not be looking old any time soon. I am 25 and still get carded for cigarettes.
MACEO

YOUR UGLY!
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#8 Jun 18, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO
YOUR UGLY!
Actually MJ looks pretty young for his age. Unlike other guys his age that looks wrinkling and half dead.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually MJ looks pretty young for his age. Unlike other guys his age that looks wrinkling and half dead.
MACEO

He was never good looking but he's REALLY UGLY NOW AND MOST LIKELY WILL HAVE LOTS OF PHYSICAL PROBLEMS LIKE most athletes do when they finish any sport!

I saw a guy at a cookou the looked good but he was biracial! I can't date him either even though he inquired; I'm only dating white males these days!

I have to find support from a man; MOST BLACK MEN ARE TOO BUSY USING WOMEN!

SORRY NO CAN DO! HELL TO THE DAMN NO!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 19, 2013
Sad. Are you colorstruck?
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text> I'm only dating white males these days!
I hope they call you the N word during sex. It would be poetic justice.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#13 Jun 19, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
Educated BW are choosing Light Skin BM or White men! LMAO
Now that's funny, I heard that at the cookout!
Black women are not choosing Dark Skin Black men their BUST! lmao
Okay I will humor you today. Lol!

Are you telling us that while at a COOKOUT you were still ranting about this IR bull?? Well I'm not surprised. I have a feeling you keep pamphlets of your links with you at all times. Lol!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#14 Jun 19, 2013
I wonder if there's any EVIDENCE to suppor that claim. I'm about the complexion of Denzel Washington, and all the sisters whom I've dated or had a relationship with (my current companion included)have been EDUCATED and physically ATTRACTIVE.
I think people often just make stuff up when they start threads like this one.
Mel Gibson

Lindenhurst, NY

#15 Jun 19, 2013
Savant wrote:
I wonder if there's any EVIDENCE to suppor that claim. I'm about the complexion of Denzel Washington, and all the sisters whom I've dated or had a relationship with (my current companion included)have been EDUCATED and physically ATTRACTIVE.
I think people often just make stuff up when they start threads like this one.
Upu should jerk me off with your mouth

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 19, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
Yes sir,you've got a good heading your shoulders,don't believe anything sadbuttrue says,this so called woman or man is always promoting interracial in a negative way towards our people,stay strong and handsome mr.afro.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#17 Jun 19, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sir,you've got a good heading your shoulders,don't believe anything sadbuttrue says,this so called woman or man is always promoting interracial in a negative way towards our people,stay strong and handsome mr.afro.
There's nothing wrong with IR.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#19 Jun 19, 2013
MumRa wrote:
Sad. Are you colorstruck?
MACEO

Now I am!

I only date my color or White, No Black men!

Besides, your UGLY you look like a gorilla!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#21 Jun 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Okay I will humor you today. Lol!
Are you telling us that while at a COOKOUT you were still ranting about this IR bull?? Well I'm not surprised. I have a feeling you keep pamphlets of your links with you at all times. Lol!
You have way too many profiles for a 60 year old man! LMAo

MACEO

Read this:

Its WAR between BM and BW

I’m thankful to see that the BWE movement has achieved lasting victory after only a few short years:

The core BWE message that Black women who are serious about marriage must expand their dating options to include nonblack men has firmly entered the mainstream. One can see this with the conversations and publicity surrounding Ralph Richard Banks’ book Is Marriage For White People?
A critical mass of African-American women have heard the BWE message, and have MOVED ON into enjoying abundant life in the global village. They’ve stopped restricting themselves to the dead Black community and vampiric all-Black social circles. They’ve stopped hindering their marriage options by refusing to speak or engage in the “nothing but a Black man” self-sabotage.
As time goes by, the ongoing success of the BWE message is why you’ll continue to see a number of BWE bloggers do various things. Some will continue to have their blogs serve as lighthouses helping other Black women find the path to abundant life. Some will retire from blogging altogether (as I have). Some will start using other types of venues for their discussions. Some others will use their blogs to focus on a wider range of topics (that go beyond issues that primarily affect Black women).

Unlike traditional African-American civil rights organizations that go on forever because their goals are never accomplished, the BWE social justice movement has accomplished its primary goals. BWE was designed to provide solid analysis and concrete solutions to help Black women MOVE ON into joyous living. This has happened. The tools for escape have been provided. As they hear the BWE message, those Black women who sincerely want abundant life have been quietly MOVING ON.

This quiet and growing exodus of sensible African-American women has not gone totally unnoticed. There’s a YouTube video in which a frightened Black man asks the question,“Are Black Women Becoming Like Asian Women?”(in terms of dating and marrying White men). In terms of sensible Black women, the short answer is YES. As this worried Black male has noticed, increasing numbers of quality, desirable Black women are leaving the toxic all-Black dating market and have MOVED ON.

The victory of the BWE social justice movement will prove to be a lasting one because it’s sustained and enhanced by the ripple effects created by every African-American woman who finds joyous life in the outside world.

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jun 19, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with IR.
Sweetheart I said promoting IR in a NEGATIVE way,in other words,putting down black men in the process,you see what sadbuttrue is doing,that's what u meant

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25 Jun 19, 2013
I am light skinned and I have had all kinds of women hit on me. My wife is white but I am also attracted to dark skinned women. If I was to go out with a BW it would be a dark skinned one. I am not too into light skinned BW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Fear Of Black Men In America: Join Our Twit... 3 min black troll 13
Toussaint L'Ouverture 34 min Sankofa 23
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 39 min Glimmer 112,783
Chimpout Over Salsa Ends With Stabbed Silverback 47 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 4
Why don't black americans and africans usually ... (Jun '11) 1 hr dragonpat 1,267
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 1 hr Bobby T Canada 40
News Confessions of a black atheist 1 hr realvelations 48
Why Whites can use the "N" word 3 hr killt 74
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr Gargantos 122,893
What the hell is going on with black men? 3 hr choco 48
More from around the web