Why do Black men always live off women?
Sadbuttrue

Centreville, VA

#129 Oct 31, 2010
youll thank me later-MACEO wrote:
Yes, but the difference is that white woman don't complain about making most of the household income if not all. But black women, due to your self-serving agendas, only want it one way. Nature of a beast!
<quoted text>
I'm not taking care of a grown arse man! Your Father should have taught you how to be a man.
Sadbuttrue

Centreville, VA

#130 Oct 31, 2010
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree.
Why when a White man said he was willing to be the man for me! LOL
Nat Turner

Newark, NJ

#131 Nov 2, 2010
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact! 1 out of 7 BM holds a felony or has a brush with the law from ages 16 to 55 yrs old.
Fact:
Those stats have increased to 1 out of 3 African American men.
Summary:
What are you going to do about it on your level to stop the madness besides harass young BW who are getting educated like
Brandi8? Your a middle aged man MACEO facing retirement and have no business harassing this young BW who is trying to achieve and make a life for herself and her child. She doesnt have 3-5 Babies by different men!
You didnt have any kids and was married to a WW for 20 years and still you have only a
HS education! You wasted at least 10 yrs harassing BW while you took care of a WW; yet you despise and hate White men!(INSANE)
Shame on you!
As a middle age men; younger BW are suppose to look out to older men as the Pillars of Strength in the community for
guidance and uplifting but that's not the case with many BM like yourself; your a continued source of SHAME!
I don't know of any other race of men who are mature who go around harassing young girls for trying to get their lives together except BM like you. You married a WW; said BW sucked and talk about how BW who look like your Mother and told them how their not
wanted. Yet like your Mother many are the sole Providers and protectors of the race all without BM's help! Not even a kind word of any encouragement. How dare you insult this young woman!
Yet, your harassing a young woman with a child that got her education to better her life? Isnt she a reminder of your Mother and how she raised you and your Sister Maria alone with no help from your Father?
Why are you not coming down on BM to take care of their responsibilities as men?
So why are you as a Middle Aged Black Man facing retirement harassing young educated BW for getting their lives together? We all know that BM don't do a damn thing to help
and rarely do they offer any reciprocity or a safety net!
If you want to harass some one go harass those BM who live off BW and do nothing! Go harass the BM who pass around AIDS/HIV! Go harass those BM who marry/date IR and tell BW there worthless like you did! Go harass those men who refuse to get married or support the Black
community!
I'll not going to let you continue to harass these young girls who have done so much good without BM's support. These are your Mothers that your Fathers didnt help!
Shame on you MACEO!!!!!
A meth filled cry for help by a brainless inbred. Holy shyt.

Alot of tainted facts your meth clogged tiny brain thinks to be true.

What a damn shame, inbred. Damn shame.
HooversPoop

Evanston, IL

#132 Nov 2, 2010
SadButTrue/Brandi8 your such repetitive idiot.

And you wonder why people treat you as such.
Godlysinner

Nottingham, UK

#135 Nov 10, 2010
I think the question should also include ...''and why are some women foolish enough to allow a man to live off her?''

“Sticks and "Stones"”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#136 Nov 10, 2010
Do you mean why do they have the sorry mentality to have others do the work, and they take the credit, like a slave owner. Or do you mean that they lay on their back and think that they should be rewarded for their contribution to the income, like a sorry azzz white girl.
Baby Girl

Baltimore, MD

#137 Nov 10, 2010
Brothas really ain't even trying these days and sistas are being taught that we must stand by our men. People ask why sistas take these sorry azz men well........when you go to college and get a good paying job and demand that a man be on your level then you're a stuck up b*tch with high standards who seeks to oppress the so called good blue collar brothas out there.(We all know there is no such thing). So then sistas begin to dumb themselves down to these plentiful and I mean plentiful no good sorry azz men. They get with em, have kids by em and then the man treats em like crap and leaves and then it still ends up being the sistas fault. It's a never ending cycle. We are being told our standards are too high or too low and that we need to strike a middle ground. Just how the hell can that be done when like 90% of the men in our race are no marriage material or date material?????????? No how about getting on these brothas and tell em to step things up and get off they lazy azz and go to college, become good husbands and good fathers. Plain and simple! Quit dogging the black woman out. We ain't the enemy..........you black men are your GREATEST enemy. You have killed more of each other than the KKK ever has. You make your neighborhoods horrible places to live, you compete directly against your women instead of compete directly with other men, you bastardize your damn children, you make yourselfs look like modern day coons in a mistrel show. You refuse to come up off the victim status, I mean what is it gonna take to make you guys wake up!!

“Be Happier ”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Letting go of anger.

#138 Nov 10, 2010
Baby Girl wrote:
Brothas really ain't even trying these days and sistas are being taught that we must stand by our men. People ask why sistas take these sorry azz men well........when you go to college and get a good paying job and demand that a man be on your level then you're a stuck up b*tch with high standards who seeks to oppress the so called good blue collar brothas out there.(We all know there is no such thing). So then sistas begin to dumb themselves down to these plentiful and I mean plentiful no good sorry azz men. They get with em, have kids by em and then the man treats em like crap and leaves and then it still ends up being the sistas fault. It's a never ending cycle. We are being told our standards are too high or too low and that we need to strike a middle ground. Just how the hell can that be done when like 90% of the men in our race are no marriage material or date material?????????? No how about getting on these brothas and tell em to step things up and get off they lazy azz and go to college, become good husbands and good fathers. Plain and simple! Quit dogging the black woman out. We ain't the enemy..........you black men are your GREATEST enemy. You have killed more of each other than the KKK ever has. You make your neighborhoods horrible places to live, you compete directly against your women instead of compete directly with other men, you bastardize your damn children, you make yourselfs look like modern day coons in a mistrel show. You refuse to come up off the victim status, I mean what is it gonna take to make you guys wake up!!
Lies and damn lies. DO you know how many black women over the age of 18 have a college degree and a socalled good paying job? Less than 20%. So of the 80% of black women with just a high school diploma, who are they getting with? You know its funny, anytime black women want to talk about the educated black woman, all black women want to stand up and raise their hand. When we talking about the unedcated baby mama, gold teeth, weave wearing big as a house black woman, yall stand up and scream, "not all black women, not all black women." well sorry to disappoint you but there are far fewer black women who fit the Michelle Obama profile than the Shaquita in the projects profile.

Before you tell black men what they need to do to get to your level of county job having non value producing job, you tell your sisters to stop beating eachother down in the projects over a pack of Newports.

http://bossip.com/304392/the-whole-hood-is-ca...

You telling me these are the educated black women black men need to step their game up to be with? Yeah right.

Supershy

Saint Charles, MO

#139 Nov 10, 2010
So 100% of black men live off women, fascinating.

“The wonderful me”

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

In my wonderful world

#141 Nov 10, 2010
I agree with some of the posts, but its both the woman and man's fault. Its the mans fault because he should not be so lazy to live off of a woman. I know a guy who does this on a regular basis. I have known him for years and every time i have seen him, he was with a different woman and living off of her. He does this with women with low self esteem and who are not his type until he gets on his feet and then after he gets what he wants he is gone. Its the woman's fault because she allows the man to lay on her instead of looking for a man who is actually a real man and acts like one. A lot of these women are easy targets for these types of men. They make themselves look vulnerable and its obvious that they just want a man to say they want a man. Do not get me wrong these type of men are wrong, but its no better if the women are allowing it.

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#142 Nov 10, 2010
Sadbuttrue wrote:
Why do Black men always live off women?
All I can say is bring on the level playing field!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#143 Nov 10, 2010
Godlysinner wrote:
I think the question should also include ...''and why are some women foolish enough to allow a man to live off her?''
I would say that one reason is that woman need some too. These days, most of our young Black men are either incarcerated or underqualified or not qualified at all. Most of them chose to submit to their own race instead of crossing over. I suppose we have to go figure.

Level 5

Location hidden

#144 Nov 10, 2010
Supershy wrote:
So 100% of black men live off women, fascinating.
Get a life!
BlackFabio

Chicago, IL

#145 Nov 10, 2010
I'm a BM and I don't live off a woman. I live by myself and only support myself.

Level 5

Location hidden

#146 Nov 10, 2010
Baby Girl wrote:
It's because we allow black men to be parasites. As long as we are getting some good bedroom action or some male attention it's all good. But that's all the problem. If we wake, keep our legs closed until we can get a permanent committment then we will see some improvement. As long as we play house with these brothas they will continue to live off of us. You have to realize the mind set of many (not all) black men. They are mentally and emotionally weak. They have succumbed to the victim mentality. It's always everybody else's fault except their own. One little set-back destroys their confidence. So what you have is a generation of black men who are not motivated or challenged to do anything. They aren't challenged to attend college or technical school. Instead they seek to break a black woman down when she talks about her education. It's the white man's fault for putting all the black men in jail all the while you sitting up on your broke weak a** commiting crime after crime. I mean come on brothas!! Black men have dumbed themselves down to their d*cks and d*cks only. They are perfectly happy as long as they can get sex and beans and a place to lay their head. Whether that be at some black woman's house or some prison as long as they can get those three basic things, it's all good.
And Black women without the mans' child does not need to live off men either - Whit or Black women. In case people haven't noticed over the past 15 years or so, women are earning as much or more than men now - especially Black women. Go figure.
Roman

Los Angeles, CA

#150 Dec 26, 2010
Well, it's basically for the same reason that most black men abandon their children. They are incredibly selfish, lazy, childish, obnoxious, and crude and simply just want to live the good life. They exploit women for their basic needs just because they can.

The things that the majority of black men attempt to do to take advantage of women they will never attempt with other men, I guarantee you that.
Roman

Los Angeles, CA

#151 Dec 26, 2010
And Black women without the mans' child does not need to live off men either - Whit or Black women. In case people haven't noticed over the past 15 years or so, women are earning as much or more than men now - especially Black women. Go figure.

The question is not "Why do women allow black men to live off them?" The question is "Why do black men try to take advantage of women in the first place?"
Victim blaming is never the way to go.
Roman

Los Angeles, CA

#152 Dec 26, 2010
Don5163 wrote:
<quoted text>And Black women without the mans' child does not need to live off men either - Whit or Black women. In case people haven't noticed over the past 15 years or so, women are earning as much or more than men now - especially Black women. Go figure.
The question is not "Why do women allow black men to live off them?" The question is "Why do black men try to take advantage of women in the first place?"

Victim blaming is never the way to go.

Since: Dec 10

St. Louis

#153 Dec 26, 2010
I will never let a black man or any man live off me. Im in college and will only date men that have a degree or is in school. The guy im with now is in college but he's white so.....lol.
MakAttack

Kansas City, MO

#154 Dec 26, 2010
Brandi8 wrote:
Well, visit any colleges across the country and then prisons/jails. Bm like it easy & lazy so they feel as though they don't have to work hard. Most bw are successful, college educated and career driven. Successful bw are the bread winners. Bm would rather watch their girlfriend get up early every morning to go to work while his lazy arse sleep & play video games all day.
Look, it's your type that continues making it extra hard for many Black men to become successful in America. Don't let me get started with this but I will tell you a few things that you already know but ignore to the best of your ability. Once again, read your own Willie Lynch letter. Your kind can tell you better what I am talking about than I can. Maybe, just maybe you'll believe your own. Until you educate yourself better in America about America, I would advise you to shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW says she's sick of immigrants 3 min Don Barros Serrano 59
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 3 min ThRilLa 3,195
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,348,349
Georgia runs out of food stamps 6 min Big Knob 2
Poll does America belong to the native americans? (Nov '10) 6 min Don Barros Serrano 64
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 11 min ThRilLa 210
Black women are jealous of beautiful biracial/m... 12 min blackisking 24
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min Moses 40,311
......................Blacks under age 18 16 min BoE1 33
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 50 min PolakPotrafi 5,673
Black people have every reason to hate whites 1 hr Tiredofit1971 66
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr yisarel 130,787
More from around the web