Comments
81 - 100 of 111 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2014

“This way please...”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Jupiter expelled me,now Venus.

#84 Feb 14, 2013
Trafalgar square pigeon wrote:
Look, you do realise almost every post here is extremely racist. There is no reason why skin colour has any impact on a person's character, so why do so many people use that stereotype. Nobody is 'white', noboy is 'black', as it is, almost, biologically impossible to have skin that is pure white or pure black? No offense to anybody who is genetically albino, but it is impossible.
Race does not matter. Stereotypes do not matter. History does not matter. Why should anything matter, when it comes down to the treatment of one another. Everyone has the same human rights, no matter where they live, whether it be the USA, Nigeria, New Zealand, Luxembourg, Turkmenistan or Brazil. Everyone is equal, and the same, and everybody must accept that if we are to improve society and make it become a friendlier, safer place.
Everyone is equal,no matter what, and don't you forget that.
Awww....I do like your sentiment, and in my more holistic moments do think this way, but...mother earth is crying out for humans to stop with their nonsense.
Yours words have an innocence to them which is endearing, but it appears here at topix, will fall on mainly death ears.
I felt this way two days ago when I joined, though, after reading many of the comments, hmm..not so sure.
goldylock

Voorhees, NJ

#86 Mar 17, 2013
black race sucks ass.. so dos the white race trust in the Asian race they never fail..
Phil

Houston, TX

#88 Aug 19, 2013
If blacks had one tenth of the esources of whites they would be the most dominant. Why that is nit the case? The corrupt ass leaders.
doberman

Avon, IN

#89 Aug 19, 2013
Phil wrote:
If blacks had one tenth of the esources of whites they would be the most dominant. Why that is nit the case? The corrupt ass leaders.
no that's where you're wrong. why do we have all our resources? due to our brain power and superior intellect. wp have it. bp don't. I'm talking large-scale, on a cultural level. of course there are smart individual bp, but what we're talking here doesn't work on an individual basis.
uknowitstrue

Glasgow, UK

#90 Dec 12, 2013
its funny because blacks are biologically proven that they are physically superior and white people are not proven to be mentally superior. there is no superior race but if there has to be one it would be blacks because of the facts.
The search for nonsense

San Antonio, TX

#91 Dec 17, 2013
This is freaking hysterical!
How many white people look to the skies for the big magic bird that drops boxes with food and mosquito nets?
Name a single African Nation that is successful by 'any' measure.

Since: Jan 14

Richmond, VA

#92 Jan 13, 2014
Funny stuff indeed.. Blacks are are so superior that we enslaved them for hundreds of years without a problem haha
texas

Avondale, AZ

#93 Feb 13, 2014
I'm Hispanic and the facts speak for themselves whites are superior to blacks , look at Africa it's mainly misery look at Europe full of good history , on the other hand Africa hunger filth , just bad ugly smelly people I hate them eeverything related to them is bad in every way yet they whine about everything even if it's their fault racism is all they know to say they're scum stupid spanners brought them here from the or funkiness country mistaking them from being animals now this shit backfired on them they're mixed among us as a race here to stay and ruin my beloved USA I love tthis great country
Clinton

Dodge City, KS

#94 Mar 26, 2014
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have is empty talk. The dominant folks are the ones on top. Thats survival of the fittest. You aren't on top when you are asking the White man for handouts. Your people in Africa are struggling just to survive. Some barely know how to grow food and whites are sending machines into space to explore the solar system. Thats why your statements look incredibly stupid. People read your statements and those of like minded people and wonder if you all don't suffer from some form of retardation.
you miss understand what they are trying to say they aren't saying that currently blacks are superior in The economy but they are saying that blacks are more fit to survive the world due to genes and traits that they are born with. Now what they did with those traits is questionable but they were originally set to be superior
Clinton

Dodge City, KS

#95 Mar 26, 2014
texas wrote:
I'm Hispanic and the facts speak for themselves whites are superior to blacks , look at Africa it's mainly misery look at Europe full of good history , on the other hand Africa hunger filth , just bad ugly smelly people I hate them eeverything related to them is bad in every way yet they whine about everything even if it's their fault racism is all they know to say they're scum stupid spanners brought them here from the or funkiness country mistaking them from being animals now this shit backfired on them they're mixed among us as a race here to stay and ruin my beloved USA I love tthis great country
you are sadly confused on this whole conversation we aren't talking about in the world today who is on top as a race, we are talking bout as a individual a black person or more equipped to adapted to the world as it was originally. The arguement isnt who can be the most deceiving or evil to gain a seat on top because we all know what race that is. The conversation was on who are superior when is comes down to surviving the effect of mother earth not anything else
Clinton

Dodge City, KS

#96 Mar 26, 2014
aZiya wrote:
It's obvious
Pale skin, light eyes, light hair are flaws in genetic make up
Whites are the only group to have those traits besides albinos.
It cracks me up when they talk about their genetic variation because they have different color hair and eyes.
Lol =)
hahaha I must admit those traits are good looking but are no way good for survive or beneficial all those traits are defects. Like having dempells they are attractive but a defect

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#97 Mar 26, 2014
Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha I must admit those traits are good looking but are no way good for survive or beneficial all those traits are defects. Like having dempells they are attractive but a defect
Toxins are killing many people regardless of race, but people aren't aware of the dangers of it.
hit em with the realness

Chicago Heights, IL

#98 Apr 13, 2014
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Im still waiting to see black africans create a 1st world nation.I wont hold my breath.
We did create a first world nation u.s.a. whites apparently could not build it up so they had to buy and capture they're superior counterparts (blacks) to do the work for them if it wasn't for us you might as well hold your breath you would still be living in a farm living with animals dying of disease you ever hear of dark ages in African history NO that's all European we came over and civilized you savages honkeys never seen soap and never would have if it wasn't for the black man
Lol

Winston Salem, NC

#99 Apr 13, 2014
LetsGetReal wrote:
Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype,
LOL

Then why is the Middle East and Africa the most inbred places on earth? This is a fact. Its also the reason the middle east and Africa have the highest amount of children born with birth defects. Ever heard of rat people?

The sad thing is, it still goes on. Marrying your own cousin is all illegal in the modern western world, but its quite legal and quite common in many Middle Eastern & African nation. Infact in some Middle Eastern countries its estimated that over 50% of marriages are between cousins.

So go ahead, continue insulting yourselves LMAO
Lol

Winston Salem, NC

#100 Apr 13, 2014
hit em with the realness wrote:
<quoted text>
We did create a first world nation u.s.a. whites apparently could not build it up so they had to buy and capture they're superior counterparts (blacks) to do the work for them if it wasn't for us you might as well hold your breath you would still be living in a farm living with animals dying of disease you ever hear of dark ages in African history NO that's all European we came over and civilized you savages honkeys never seen soap and never would have if it wasn't for the black man
ROFL

Just like an American thinking you were the first country on Earth. Are you aware of a continent called Europe? Countries in Europe had grand huge complex designed buildings while you Americans were building wooden houses. Please compare any major city in Italy, France etc to an American city of the same period.

The European ones made the Americans one look like garbage. LOL @ you saying white people can't build shit. Please show me one city that rivals the likes of Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Rome etc. You can't because there's nothing on Earth in Asian or Africa that rivals these structures. Europeans were ahead of the pack when it comes architecture, that is a fact.
TheTruth

Jamaica, NY

#101 Apr 13, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL
Just like an American thinking you were the first country on Earth. Are you aware of a continent called Europe? Countries in Europe had grand huge complex designed buildings while you Americans were building wooden houses. Please compare any major city in Italy, France etc to an American city of the same period.
The European ones made the Americans one look like garbage. LOL @ you saying white people can't build shit. Please show me one city that rivals the likes of Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Rome etc. You can't because there's nothing on Earth in Asian or Africa that rivals these structures. Europeans were ahead of the pack when it comes architecture, that is a fact.
Look up Moorish rule in Europe from 711 AD till about the 1400s during the European dark ages, and Zimbabwean and Ethiopian architecture, the moors were black Africans who conqured spain, and the rest of west Europe. They brought science, literature, ARCHITECTURE and cleanliness to your European ancestors. All of your building techniques come from Africa. Look at it this way, science PROVES that Africans were the first race here. It's common sense, we had a 100,000 year advantage over all peoples on this planet.
luke

Chicago, IL

#104 Apr 21, 2014
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Im still waiting to see black africans create a 1st world nation.I wont hold my breath.
WE DID YA DUMB F#%@ ITS CALLED EGYPT
luke

Chicago, IL

#105 Apr 21, 2014
texas wrote:
you are by far the dumbest hispanic i hver heard in my life your beloved USA that treat your people like shit some off yall get treated worse that us dude get yo head out yo a%# and wake up
Black power

Spartanburg, SC

#106 Apr 21, 2014
luke wrote:
<quoted text> WE DID YA DUMB F#%@ ITS CALLED EGYPT
keep dreaming,.......nice try though.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#107 Apr 21, 2014
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites. Yes they are
Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/white...

Ancient Egyptian DNA proves that they are BLACK
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-201...
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-201...

So the fake devil black power should shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All of this Racism Must Stop 3 min Jubilant Sleep 101
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,101,537
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 123
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min African AE 24,281
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min Insect Trust 5,003
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 6 min felisitas 2,392
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 8 min The AD 146
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 39 min Stupid Thread 3,564
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 1 hr ROMPER STOMPER 69
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••