Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
LetsGetReal

Oakland, CA

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Taken from the comments section of this article:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/looking-i...

I agree with the Anonymous poster. As a white, Englishman and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races, but the fact of the matter is that they do indeed exist.

People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from. Anyone who is not black skinned with woolly hair is inferior for the lack of a better word. White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage. Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can. The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

The evolutionary biologists' claim that white skin "evolved" due to climate is absurd. Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.

The gene involved in white skin has always existed in the human gene pool, but has a very low probability of expression. In fact itís a throwback gene found not only in earlier hominids, but in fish. It isnít a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin.(Washington Post "Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin")

Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding. The geographical isolation of Caucasians forced them to breed with their own family members. This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans, but almost non-existent in African populations.

Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype, which upon close examination is remarkably similar to other primates. Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies. Perhaps, the most notable similarity Caucasians have with primates is their very large supraorbital ridge or brow ridge.(Wikipedia, Supraorbital_ridge)

Africans have very little body hair, dark skin, full lips, small close-set outer ears, and woolly hair. Woolly hair is a recent adaptation and probably the first to disappear with inbreeding. It is probably a mutation to stave off lice, a major disease carrier as witnessed in the Bubonic plague of Europe.

As our hominid ancestors evolved, they lost body hair and gained pigmentation to combat the effects of the sun. Iíve done a bit of obstetrics in the past and Iíve noticed how babies seem to conform to this phylogenetic path. African babies are born with light skin, straight hair and as the days go by, the hair becomes woolly and the skin darkens. Clearly, this is yet more proof that the African is the ideal homo sapien.

Regardless, environment plays a much greater role than genetics. Caucasians are able to survive the elements because of advances in cleanliness, technology, etc. Thus, we should take good care of mother earth, since we are least able to survive her wrath.
LetsGetReal

Oakland, CA

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Not morally or even intellectually superior but biologically. Morality involves choice. Intelligence involves thinking. Biology as in the ability to survive and adapt.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Utter horseshit.
The commenter is clearly an afronazi using a sock puppet and quoting information that was googled and gleaned from Afrocentric sites.
The facts are that blacks:
- have poorer production of vitamin D
- have shorter lifespans regardless of socioeconomic status
- have a greater incidence of diabetes, heart disease, and atherosclerosis
- have lower average intelligence and higher average testosterone, which correlates with higher odds of imprisonment
- are much more prone to stroke, kidney disease, glaucoma, hypertension, and giving birth to underweight babies
- die more quickly from the effects of AIDS.
I am a medical professional. I can guarantee you that while young black men may often be physically fitter than their counterparts from other races, this does not last for long, and the average African American has a much poorer general health outlook over a specified time than an average Asian, Latino or white.
Not superior at all. Except in bone density.

Judged:

16

10

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tom

Haledon, NJ

#4 Sep 9, 2012
well IQ is not hereditary, yes I know whites are on average smarter but still it's not hereditary. so as far as physique goes netherland is the tallest country on average. basically all nordic countries are up there. I must mind you that africans are considerably smaller then african americans. something to do with the breeding process during slavery.LOL

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 9, 2012
LetsGetReal wrote:
Taken from the comments section of this article:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/looking-i...
I agree with the Anonymous poster. As a white, Englishman and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races, but the fact of the matter is that they do indeed exist.
People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from. Anyone who is not black skinned with woolly hair is inferior for the lack of a better word. White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage. Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can. The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.
The evolutionary biologists' claim that white skin "evolved" due to climate is absurd. Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.
The gene involved in white skin has always existed in the human gene pool, but has a very low probability of expression. In fact itís a throwback gene found not only in earlier hominids, but in fish. It isnít a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin.(Washington Post "Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin")
Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding. The geographical isolation of Caucasians forced them to breed with their own family members. This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans, but almost non-existent in African populations.
Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype, which upon close examination is remarkably similar to other primates. Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies. Perhaps, the most notable similarity Caucasians have with primates is their very large supraorbital ridge or brow ridge.(Wikipedia, Supraorbital_ridge)
Africans have very little body hair, dark skin, full lips, small close-set outer ears, and woolly hair. Woolly hair is a recent adaptation and probably the first to disappear with inbreeding. It is probably a mutation to stave off lice, a major disease carrier as witnessed in the Bubonic plague of Europe.
As our hominid ancestors evolved, they lost body hair and gained pigmentation to combat the effects of the sun. Iíve done a bit of obstetrics in the past and Iíve noticed how babies seem to conform to this phylogenetic path. African babies are born with light skin, straight hair and as the days go by, the hair becomes woolly and the skin darkens. Clearly, this is yet more proof that the African is the ideal homo sapien.
Regardless, environment plays a much greater role than genetics. Caucasians are able to survive the elements because of advances in cleanliness, technology, etc. Thus, we should take good care of mother earth, since we are least able to survive her wrath.
lol thats not a white englishman... and he is twisting alot of facts to fit his agenda
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#7 Sep 9, 2012
The Food Hole wrote:
Utter horseshit.
The commenter is clearly an afronazi using a sock puppet and quoting information that was googled and gleaned from Afrocentric sites.
The facts are that blacks:
- have poorer production of vitamin D
- have shorter lifespans regardless of socioeconomic status
- have a greater incidence of diabetes, heart disease, and atherosclerosis
- have lower average intelligence and higher average testosterone, which correlates with higher odds of imprisonment
- are much more prone to stroke, kidney disease, glaucoma, hypertension, and giving birth to underweight babies
- die more quickly from the effects of AIDS.
I am a medical professional. I can guarantee you that while young black men may often be physically fitter than their counterparts from other races, this does not last for long, and the average African American has a much poorer general health outlook over a specified time than an average Asian, Latino or white.
Not superior at all. Except in bone density.
most of that is down to
diet and nutrition

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 9, 2012
tom wrote:
I must mind you that africans are considerably smaller then african americans. something to do with the breeding process during slavery.LOL
This is due to lack of proper nutrition of current Africans who pass hunger and have no means to develop their bodies in a healthy way.

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 9, 2012
-0h-Really - wrote:
Negroes are biologically succeptible to dementia, Attention Deficit, and a host of other mental disorders
Most of Serial Killers are whiteys and that's the worst type of dementia that can possibly occur in humans.

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 9, 2012
I'm still waiting the next white mass shooting...
It can be tomorrow.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 9, 2012
Jahx wrote:
I'm still waiting the next white mass shooting...
It can be tomorrow.
Im still waiting to see black africans create a 1st world nation.I wont hold my breath.

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 9, 2012
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Im still waiting to see black africans create a 1st world nation.I wont hold my breath.
Nubia was greater than any pigsty you could found in Europit in the same time :ī)
BoonBurner

Hobart, Australia

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>Nubia was greater than any pigsty you could found in Europit in the same time :¬ī)
And how is that helping you now, spear chucker?? LOLZ

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 9, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
Nubia was greater than any pigsty you could found in Europit in the same time :ī)
Nubia is a hole in the ground in this time like every other place blacks are in any number.I live in the present and I doubt your statement.
LetsGetReal

Oakland, CA

#16 Sep 9, 2012
The Food Hole wrote:
Utter horseshit.
The commenter is clearly an afronazi using a sock puppet and quoting information that was googled and gleaned from Afrocentric sites.
The facts are that blacks:
- have poorer production of vitamin D
- have shorter lifespans regardless of socioeconomic status
- have a greater incidence of diabetes, heart disease, and atherosclerosis
- have lower average intelligence and higher average testosterone, which correlates with higher odds of imprisonment
- are much more prone to stroke, kidney disease, glaucoma, hypertension, and giving birth to underweight babies
- die more quickly from the effects of AIDS.
I am a medical professional. I can guarantee you that while young black men may often be physically fitter than their counterparts from other races, this does not last for long, and the average African American has a much poorer general health outlook over a specified time than an average Asian, Latino or white.
Not superior at all. Except in bone density.
Most of this is due to nutrition and socioeconomic (aka environmental not biological) factors.

He's saying from a pure baseline of biology, all other things being equal. Blacks would out-survive whites.

Blacks can live anywhere on earth, whites can't. Blacks also have less harmful genetic mutations due to coming from the source population of humans.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/...

Blacks (African Americans in particular) are also less genetically susceptible to depression than Asians and Whites due to a prevalence of long alleles.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

These are among the many genetic advantages blacks have purely due to biology. I can go on and on. The evidence is piling.
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#17 Sep 9, 2012
1.africans children have shown more advanced psychomotor development.

2.africans have superior working memory

3.africans have superior vision and hearing due to the melanin .

4.africans have bigger brains and 200 million neurons in the brain due to testerone.

5.African have denser, and thus stronger bones, hence less vulnerable to bone fractures

6.testeorone also gives you improved health,superior motor abilities,increased mental focus .

7.africans are the most "HETROZYGOTIC" evolutionary fit people on earth. they have the most genetic variation in its people.

8.africans have more fast twitch muscles

9.african melanin helps
A.balance cells in body,B.maintains calcium homeostasis,C.regulates calcium in the inner ear.D.filters out UV radiation.E.decreases cataractsF, gives protection from DNA damage.

10.africans have the least calcified pineal gland which is needed for a better sense of direction amongst other things

11.the pineal gland also produces melatonin which is at the same part of the brain has serotonin.
together melatonin and
serotonin is important for
A.sleep B.perception.C.memory.D.cardio vascular activity E.respiratory activity F.motor output G.sensory and neuroendocrine function.H.helps immune functions.I.increases immune memory J.stimulates antibody production

Melatonin helps
A.age slower B.help withfree radical scavenger etc
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#18 Sep 9, 2012
EUROPEANS HAVE THE LOWEST GENETIC DIVERSITY

.......In a very real sense, genetic variation is the raw material for evolution (Reed amd Frankham, 2003). Without genetic variation, a population cannot evolve in response to changing environmental variables and, as a result, may face an increased risk of.........

........extinction..........

..........Lower genetic variation depresses individual fitness, resistance to disease and parasites, and flexibility in coping with environmental challenges. Lower variation also decreases mean fitness of populations, resilience, and long-term adaptability (Lacy, 1987).........

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331949,00...

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#19 Sep 9, 2012
LetsGetReal wrote:
Taken from the comments section of this article:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/looking-i...
I agree with the Anonymous poster. As a white, Englishman and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races, but the fact of the matter is that they do indeed exist.
People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from. Anyone who is not black skinned with woolly hair is inferior for the lack of a better word. White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage. Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can. The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.
The evolutionary biologists' claim that white skin "evolved" due to climate is absurd. Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.
The gene involved in white skin has always existed in the human gene pool, but has a very low probability of expression. In fact itís a throwback gene found not only in earlier hominids, but in fish. It isnít a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin.(Washington Post "Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin")
Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding. The geographical isolation of Caucasians forced them to breed with their own family members. This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans, but almost non-existent in African populations.
Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype, which upon close examination is remarkably similar to other primates. Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies. Perhaps, the most notable similarity Caucasians have with primates is their very large supraorbital ridge or brow ridge.(Wikipedia, Supraorbital_ridge)
Africans have very little body hair, dark skin, full lips, small close-set outer ears, and woolly hair. Woolly hair is a recent adaptation and probably the first to disappear with inbreeding. It is probably a mutation to stave off lice, a major disease carrier as witnessed in the Bubonic plague of Europe.
As our hominid ancestors evolved, they lost body hair and gained pigmentation to combat the effects of the sun. Iíve done a bit of obstetrics in the past and Iíve noticed how babies seem to conform to this phylogenetic path. African babies are born with light skin, straight hair and as the days go by, the hair becomes woolly and the skin darkens. Clearly, this is yet more proof that the African is the ideal homo sapien.
Regardless, environment plays a much greater role than genetics. Caucasians are able to survive the elements because of advances in cleanliness, technology, etc. Thus, we should take good care of mother earth, since we are least able to survive her wrath.
I have always believed The Black race was genetically stronger since I don't believe Humans evolved, Humans actually devolved. If Humans evolved, all the 'traits' associated with non-Blacks would be dominate in nature. It just common sense. Melanin in humans is a representation of proper chemical distribution. Afro hair is a representation of proper chemical bondings. This is all science NOT racism.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 9, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always believed The Black race was genetically stronger since I don't believe Humans evolved, Humans actually devolved. If Humans evolved, all the 'traits' associated with non-Blacks would be dominate in nature. It just common sense. Melanin in humans is a representation of proper chemical distribution. Afro hair is a representation of proper chemical bondings. This is all science NOT racism.
All you have is empty talk. The dominant folks are the ones on top. Thats survival of the fittest. You aren't on top when you are asking the White man for handouts. Your people in Africa are struggling just to survive. Some barely know how to grow food and whites are sending machines into space to explore the solar system. Thats why your statements look incredibly stupid. People read your statements and those of like minded people and wonder if you all don't suffer from some form of retardation.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#21 Sep 9, 2012
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why your statements look incredibly stupid. People read your statements and those of like minded people and wonder if you all don't suffer from some form of retardation.
Actually your comments look stupid because the thread is about Human DNA yet ur deflecting from the topic. There are plenty of threads about Europeans & their impact in modern society.
Bigsmoke

Sale, UK

#22 Sep 9, 2012
False.

Racial Classification fails to be biologically defined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,192,469
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min African AE 109,908
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min African AE 29,163
NAACP Blasts Plan For High Schools For Immigrants 15 min Sankofa 16
Please do not feed bananas to cave apes 24 min Banana Time 1
White Woman Marrie her Dog 31 min Truth 2
Fleas, ticks and lice. The problem with IRR 32 min risky 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 45 min African AE 31,230
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 1 hr ashantiking 79
Sarah Palin: ďWe Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 2 hr Mick 18
All women prefer white men 2 hr gargantos 2,633
More from around the web