Terrence Howard: My wife is ruining m...

Terrence Howard: My wife is ruining my career!

Posted in the African-American Forum

LOL

Alexandria, VA

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Terrence Howard says he can't get work because everyone is scared to hire him after his estranged wife alleged he violently abused her.

TMZ has obtained new documents in the nasty divorce between Terrence and Michelle Howard. Michelle has accused Terrence of smacking her in the face and chipping her tooth with his wedding ring, slugging her in the face and neck and threatening to throw her off a balcony ... the list goes on.

Terrence has denied all the allegations, but he says, "I am gravely concerned that her actions have had an incredibly negative effect on my career and my ability to obtain future work as an actor."

Terrence's agent, Jim Toth -- Reese Witherspoon's hubby -- submitted a declaration in which he says Terrence has not received any "suitable offers" since the allegations were made, and he only pulled in $60,000 for his last project which ended in September.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/17/terrence-howard...
LOL

Alexandria, VA

#2 Feb 19, 2012
I thought that black women were the ones that supposedly always bring black men down. Terrence Howard's situation blows that lie out of the water.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 19, 2012
you just worry about white men and dont concern yourself with what biracial men are doing

Level 7

Location hidden

#5 Feb 19, 2012
Pelle wrote:
terrence howard is a groid
stfu
Cool Jet

Haslet, TX

#7 Feb 19, 2012
LOL wrote:
Terrence Howard says he can't get work because everyone is scared to hire him after his estranged wife alleged he violently abused her.
TMZ has obtained new documents in the nasty divorce between Terrence and Michelle Howard. Michelle has accused Terrence of smacking her in the face and chipping her tooth with his wedding ring, slugging her in the face and neck and threatening to throw her off a balcony ... the list goes on.
Terrence has denied all the allegations, but he says, "I am gravely concerned that her actions
have had an incredibly negative effect on my career and my ability to obtain future work as an actor."
Terrence's agent, Jim Toth -- Reese Witherspoon's hubby -- submitted a declaration in which he says Terrence has not received any "suitable offers"
since the allegations were made, and he only pulled in $60,000 for his last project which ended in September.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/17/terrence-howard... -
divorce-work/#.T0FZnfEgeTU
He only made $60,000 for his last "project"? LMAO!!! With his lifestyle AND going through a divorce, his azz is gonna be flat broke real soon. He finding out just how bad it sucks to be black listed.

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2012
Terrence Howard's actions as a batterer are ruining his career? Good!

J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH

“Fair and Balanced”

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2012
ya, I guess if u are a actor, u shouldnt slap your wife in the face... maybe he should switch to shltty music, like chris brown
Lisa

AOL

#11 Feb 19, 2012
#IRBM always get fcked :)

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 19, 2012
Lisa wrote:
#IRBM always get fcked :)
Yea he is giving irbm a bad name, making them look like jokes

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Feb 19, 2012
That girl better watch herself because he is such a arrogant fellow, but then again I heard she had tie's with some Russians gangsters lol and said she would get him taken care of if he messed with her during their marriage.

I mean what kind of people are these people.
LOL

Alexandria, VA

#14 Feb 19, 2012
islandgirl10 wrote:
That girl better watch herself because he is such a arrogant fellow, but then again I heard she had tie's with some Russians gangsters lol and said she would get him taken care of if he messed with her during their marriage.
I mean what kind of people are these people.
I wasn't aware of this. It sounds like Terrence Howard and that woman deserved each other lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,509,143
Ask this honky. A truthful answer to any racial... 7 min Ttt 3
Bright side of Trumpcare. 42 min RMG Mundo 21
Trump ~ BLAME the DEMS!! 1 hr Dan Snow 27
what do you call six million burned corpses? 1 hr Kato 36
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 1 hr Kato 416
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Sok 151
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 2 hr Desperado 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web