'First time' in history: White deaths...

'First time' in history: White deaths outnumber births in US

There are 173 comments on the Russia Taday story from Jun 13, 2013, titled 'First time' in history: White deaths outnumber births in US. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Deaths of white people outnumbered births for the very first time in US history, the Census Bureau revealed Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#113 Jun 14, 2013
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because kids are so annoying. Just maybe.
Do you personally feel that kids are annoying?
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#117 Jun 14, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Its called evolution or societal evolution. White genes are recessive. But, the mere fact we have articles like this that panic at the thought of no more white people goes to show you how racism is still in the media and how we still view things through a Western haze. I read the Wall Street Journal article on this story and I truly see where all the angry weird paranoid white people are getting their crazy thoughts from.
White genes are recessive? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Like the genes of Alexander the Great? The Roman Caesars? Cortez? haaa For someone who was enslaved by white people by force to turn around and say white genes are recessive is fu ck i ng hilarious. Obviously that alone would prove which genes are dominant. The jews sure as hell are pumping you full of shit. haaa
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#118 Jun 14, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
<quoted text>
You crackers are the inbred ones. This explains your recessive traits and feeble skin.
Yeah, you idiot I was grafted by Yacub the mad scientist too. Dumfck nigguh. Smdh lol das not raht.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#119 Jun 14, 2013
First off this doesn't include hispanic whites and is wrong. Slate are debunked it.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#120 Jun 14, 2013
It isn't surprising. Few people realize whites are the minority in the world and not monolithtic, therefore there's a decline as other races who are more genetically diverse and still have more children are outnumbering whites and deaths don't help. This is why you're also reading so much about ending abortions and birth control being covered by insurance companies and ending family planning. It's not for all women, it's geared towards forcing white women to have more children by hook or by crook because of the declining birth rates and deaths. So yes, they're fearful of the decline but more fearful of losing their control and power....It's as simple as that especially since it's true. The question is why take it out on other races when there's was the minority race in the world to begin with?
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#121 Jun 14, 2013
NewJohn wrote:
First off this doesn't include hispanic whites and is wrong. Slate are debunked it.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Hispanics are into more "cultural" than racial (i.e. skin color). You're going to have a difficult time trying to convince them they're white, like you, lol. Case in point, what the young Mexican boy who sang at the Spurs game considered white by "you" people? From the posts on twitter, facebook and other internet sites, it would seem you're trying to up your numbers by using them when it's convenient. This country isn't South Africa. It didn't work there and it isn't going to work here!
You can keep trying though as the census has but your behaviors will always give proof to the lie, lol.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#122 Jun 14, 2013
bappie wrote:
It isn't surprising. Few people realize whites are the minority in the world and not monolithtic, therefore there's a decline as other races who are more genetically diverse and still have more children are outnumbering whites and deaths don't help. This is why you're also reading so much about ending abortions and birth control being covered by insurance companies and ending family planning. It's not for all women, it's geared towards forcing white women to have more children by hook or by crook because of the declining birth rates and deaths. So yes, they're fearful of the decline but more fearful of losing their control and power....It's as simple as that especially since it's true. The question is why take it out on other races when there's was the minority race in the world to begin with?
hello Bappie good to see you back whipping these racists butts
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#123 Jun 14, 2013
Per the 2011 census,
63.4% of the population is non-Hispanic White.
13.1% is Black
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...

"Fertility Rates Converge for Different Racial/Ethnic Groups

Fertility rates in the United States have fallen since 1990 among all major racial/ethnic groups (see Figure 2). The Latina fertility rate dropped sharply in recent decades, from 3.0 births per woman in 1990 to 2.4 births per woman in 2010; and for black women from 2.5 to 2.0. Fertility rates among white and Asian women have also dropped, but at a slower pace, resulting in similar fertility rates among different racial and ethnic groups.

Relatively high unemployment rates among African Americans and Latinos may have played a role in the recent fertility decline—especially among those with less education and lower incomes.4 But increasing college attendance, especially among women, is another potential factor. Education affects the timing of marriages and first births, typically delaying both. Thus, the U.S. fertility rate may drop further if the share of women attending and completing college continues to increase. Among 18-to-24-year-olds, more women than men are enrolled in college in every racial and ethnic group.5

A prolonged decline in African American and Latina fertility rates will affect the future racial and ethnic composition of the United States. The Census Bureau recently reported that over half of all U.S. infants are racial/ethnic minorities.6 The U.S. population is currently projected to reach "majority-minority" status (the point at which less than half of the population is non-Hispanic white) in 2042. For several decades, immigration has been the driving force behind rapid racial/ethnic change in the United States, but a sustained drop in fertility rates could slow the pace of growth of the country’s minority population."
http://www.prb.org/Publications/Datasheets/20...

One also needs to factor in infant mortality rates and the rates of those who are living w/HIV/AIDS.

I'd be less concerned about Whites if you ask me.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#124 Jun 14, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text> hello Bappie good to see you back whipping these racists butts
Youre a racist spammer.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#125 Jun 14, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>I support the ozone hole. It makes the racist Aussie Krakkaz extra crispy.
I support the future, I support Golden Dawn!!!.
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#126 Jun 14, 2013
Might I add, it's my understanding that due to gun violence, some believe that a generation of Black children is being lost. That will affect future numbers as well/a decline in the population for that demographic.
I bring facts

Colchester, UK

#127 Jun 14, 2013
Sorry people, but genetic engineering is a reality now, and it's white scientists leading the way in this area. The womb of a woman & sperm of a man are going to become useless, eventually. Artificially created humans are the future, and black folk aren't a part of that. White people aren't going anywhere. Deal with it.:-D
I bring facts

Colchester, UK

#128 Jun 14, 2013
Oh, and eventually, all of humanity will become extinct. Even this planet won't exist. Nothing lasts forever. Entire solar systems are constantly failing. It's the arrogance of humans who think they actually matter to this planet, solar system, galaxy & universe. You don't. You never have. You never will. You are merely a spec, within a spec, within a spec, within a spec... in this universe... and possibly this universe is merely a spec next to hundreds of billions of other universes. Argue against THAT. lol
I bring facts

Colchester, UK

#129 Jun 14, 2013
Brie wrote:
Natures payback. I couldn't really believe that whites were not getting their punishment, I was like God why when I do a tiny thing wrong I pay for it immediately with something so annoying happening and this white race is the most destructive, disease carrying, racist... whatever living it up.
I don't care what arena whites think it's ok for them to take a lot of lives, shout racism, steal, manipulate lives across the globe, if a person doesn't want someone to do to them the way they do to others then you should know it's wrong in your heart.
Make up whatever you want to make yourselves feel good, act like you're accepted everywhere because people are not as evil as you to treat you the way you show non-whites with vile racism and degradation. Create you little fairy tale worlds, of racist stats, disguise the truth by media brainwashing.....
You hate white people because you believe they're all racist & evil... but you choose to live in a European country. You have no argument.
I bring facts

Colchester, UK

#130 Jun 14, 2013
ASC wrote:
The only thing I want to know is the why. Why aren't white women having children anymore like they used to back in the 50's and 60's? I'm sure there are a few factors contributing to this aside from maybe health issues. So now I see why it makes sense as to why so many already have predicted that within only a few more years, hispanics/latinos will become the majority of the U.S.
Economic reasons. The better off people are, the less children they have. White women tend to be better educated than hispanic & black women, therefore have careers. If you look at black women who have careers, they have much lower birthrates than working-class black women who do not work, or only work very little. Career women do not have the time to look after babies. As hispanic & black women enter the workforce in larger numbers & have careers, you'll see their birthrates drop too. It's how a society works. Just look at Japan, Singapore, South Korea... all extremely low birthrates, and it's due to women having careers.
I bring facts

Colchester, UK

#131 Jun 14, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>well thnk u for being noble, please continue to combat it by diminishing.
Right this very second, you're using the PC, internet & world wide web - all invented by the white devil.

You wear Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Converse, New Era and other sportswear brands that were all founded by the white devil.

You desire to wear Gucci, Armani, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Prada, Burberry, Chanel, Christian Dior etc etc - designer brand clothing that the white devil makes.

----------

You dream about driving a Ferrari, Porsche, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Bugatti, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, BMW, Mercedes Benz etc etc that were all created by the white devil.

The car, train, air plane, helicopter, motorcycle, bicycle, cell phone, telephone, light bulb, TV, radio... all invented by the white devil.

You'd still be running around naked in Africa, showering under cow piss, eating giraffe shit & shoving bones through your noses, if it wasn't for the white devil. Be grateful.

----------

White people don't want blacks wearing their clothes. During fashion weeks run by white fashion designers (in London, Paris, Milan, NY etc etc), it's always blacks complaining that there aren't enough black models. Whites don't want you anywhere near their clothes. You downgrade them. That's what blacks do... downgrade everything they touch. They have no style, they have no class. They turn it all to shit.

----------

If white people are so evil, why are Africans literally risking their lives attempting to cross the Mediterranean on little wooden crafts, just so they can make it into Europe? They seek refuge amongst white people, so if white people are so evil, why do Africans choose Europe to seek refuge in, and not other African countries, or Arab/Asian countries for that matter?

----------

If white people are so evil, why do blacks always move into white neighbourhoods? Blacks move into white neighbourhoods, then the area goes downhill and whites start to move out. You never see white people moving into black neighbourhoods, only the other way around. If whites are so evil, why is this happening?

----------

What do you have to say about 'Rover' successfully landing on the 'Red Planet', Mars? That's all down to white people. White people did that. Not blacks - they do not possess the intelligence. It's all down to white people. It's absolutely incredible, but we know all too well the spectacular intelligence the white man possesses. Just another great accomplishment by the white man. This hurts black racists so bad.

----------

As I type this comment, between 600,000 - 800,000 black Africans are currently enslaved by Berbers, in the African country Mauritania. What are blacks doing to abolish this slave trade? Nothing. They'd rather moan & whine about white people & what some white people did, hundreds of years ago. They don't even care about their black 'bruthaz' & 'sistahz' that are CURRENTLY enslaved - mentally, physically, emotionally & spiritually - by Berbers. Most blacks have never even HEARD of 'Mauritania'.
I bring facts

Colchester, UK

#132 Jun 14, 2013
Brie wrote:
<quoted text>God will protect me.
Yes, your mythical sky-wizard will stop you from experiencing any harm. Just like he protected all the black folk in Haiti when the earthquake struck and 250,000 blacks died. And like when the tsunami hit Asia in 2004, and 250,000 died. And like in 2005 when Pakistan had an earthquake and 80,000 were killed.'God' did a great job protecting them all. lulz
I bring facts

Colchester, UK

#133 Jun 14, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
about time, nobody will miss those useless pale faced turds
Turds are dark brown. Like you. LOL

Right this very second, you're using the PC, internet & world wide web - all invented by the white devil.

You wear Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Converse, New Era and other sportswear brands that were all founded by the white devil.

You desire to wear Gucci, Armani, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Prada, Burberry, Chanel, Christian Dior etc etc - designer brand clothing that the white devil makes.

----------

You dream about driving a Ferrari, Porsche, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Bugatti, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, BMW, Mercedes Benz etc etc that were all created by the white devil.

The car, train, air plane, helicopter, motorcycle, bicycle, cell phone, telephone, light bulb, TV, radio... all invented by the white devil.

You'd still be running around naked in Africa, showering under cow piss, eating giraffe shit & shoving bones through your noses, if it wasn't for the white devil. Be grateful.

----------

White people don't want blacks wearing their clothes. During fashion weeks run by white fashion designers (in London, Paris, Milan, NY etc etc), it's always blacks complaining that there aren't enough black models. Whites don't want you anywhere near their clothes. You downgrade them. That's what blacks do... downgrade everything they touch. They have no style, they have no class. They turn it all to shit.

----------

If white people are so evil, why are Africans literally risking their lives attempting to cross the Mediterranean on little wooden crafts, just so they can make it into Europe? They seek refuge amongst white people, so if white people are so evil, why do Africans choose Europe to seek refuge in, and not other African countries, or Arab/Asian countries for that matter?

----------

If white people are so evil, why do blacks always move into white neighbourhoods? Blacks move into white neighbourhoods, then the area goes downhill and whites start to move out. You never see white people moving into black neighbourhoods, only the other way around. If whites are so evil, why is this happening?

----------

What do you have to say about 'Rover' successfully landing on the 'Red Planet', Mars? That's all down to white people. White people did that. Not blacks - they do not possess the intelligence. It's all down to white people. It's absolutely incredible, but we know all too well the spectacular intelligence the white man possesses. Just another great accomplishment by the white man. This hurts black racists so bad. LOL

----------

As I type this comment, between 600,000 - 800,000 black Africans are currently enslaved by Berbers, in the African country Mauritania. What are blacks doing to abolish this slave trade? Nothing. They'd rather moan & whine about white people & what some white people did, hundreds of years ago. They don't even care about their black 'bruthaz' & 'sistahz' that are CURRENTLY enslaved - mentally, physically, emotionally & spiritually - by Berbers. Most blacks have never even HEARD of 'Mauritania'
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tagajo, Japan

#135 Jun 14, 2013
I am deeply sorry to change the subject.
But, I am rouched!

I love GE!
GE is execellent and wonderful!
I love GE!
I love the U.S.A.!

The power of our machines comes from the power of our people.

At GE, WE BELIEVE
when one person improves,
all of us improve.

When we work together, we make big things happen.

WE ARE GE.
AND AT GE
OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR
GREATEST ASSET.

https://www.facebook.com/GE...

We would be men and women of steel, but we found that carbon fiber is lighter.

XDXDXDXDXD
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tagajo, Japan

#136 Jun 14, 2013
I am soerry that I made a typo.

But, I am rouched!

----->>>>>

But, I am touched!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,384,430
Trump caught LYING about donating to Vets 5 min TheOriginalDoby 1
The sbt counter-offensive 5 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
Another black pedophile arrested! (Oct '12) 6 min Skiff Azlaan 47
Hey rmg, wassup with one of your amigos, holmes? 7 min Marcus Washington 11
Some white finds that his white wife has a bigg... (Nov '14) 8 min Truth Hurts 12
Why do white men stay with unfaithful whory whi... (Mar '14) 11 min luvher 4
Dear White People 1 hr sONE 76
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,530
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 3 hr Redefined 111
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr negash 45,019
I do not like black men 5 hr Kato 110
More from around the web