'First time' in history: White deaths...

'First time' in history: White deaths outnumber births in US

There are 173 comments on the Russia Taday story from Jun 13, 2013, titled 'First time' in history: White deaths outnumber births in US. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Deaths of white people outnumbered births for the very first time in US history, the Census Bureau revealed Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Its called evolution or societal evolution. White genes are recessive. But, the mere fact we have articles like this that panic at the thought of no more white people goes to show you how racism is still in the media and how we still view things through a Western haze. I read the Wall Street Journal article on this story and I truly see where all the angry weird paranoid white people are getting their crazy thoughts from.
Charles Ramsey

Athens, GA

#2 Jun 13, 2013
"Dead giveaway!"
Blade

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
This is great news.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2013
We saw this coming years ago. Its written, nothing can be done to stop it. Theyre on their way out like their ancestors the neanderthals.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Noble White people are doing well in combating global overpopulation while as usual shameful colored people breed like vermin and add to the problem.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 13, 2013
I found this quite interesting, especially how it ties into the open border agenda that is being rammed down our throats now by politicians of varying ethnicities and hues?

Hispanic takeover and negative growth in non-Hispanic Whites, who would have thought it would happen so quickly?
Brie

Bristol, UK

#9 Jun 13, 2013
Natures payback. I couldn't really believe that whites were not getting their punishment, I was like God why when I do a tiny thing wrong I pay for it immediately with something so annoying happening and this white race is the most destructive, disease carrying, racist... whatever living it up.

I don't care what arena whites think it's ok for them to take a lot of lives, shout racism, steal, manipulate lives across the globe, if a person doesn't want someone to do to them the way they do to others then you should know it's wrong in your heart.
Make up whatever you want to make yourselves feel good, act like you're accepted everywhere because people are not as evil as you to treat you the way you show non-whites with vile racism and degradation. Create you little fairy tale worlds, of racist stats, disguise the truth by media brainwashing.....
FTW

United States

#10 Jun 13, 2013
Brie wrote:
Natures payback. I couldn't really believe that whites were not getting their punishment, I was like God why when I do a tiny thing wrong I pay for it immediately with something so annoying happening and this white race is the most destructive, disease carrying, racist... whatever living it up.
I don't care what arena whites think it's ok for them to take a lot of lives, shout racism, steal, manipulate lives across the globe, if a person doesn't want someone to do to them the way they do to others then you should know it's wrong in your heart.
Make up whatever you want to make yourselves feel good, act like you're accepted everywhere because people are not as evil as you to treat you the way you show non-whites with vile racism and degradation. Create you little fairy tale worlds, of racist stats, disguise the truth by media brainwashing.....
Lol fairy tale world? You n-rs are the ones in denial about IQ and crime statistics. You know they're true,you just don't want to admit it.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Brie wrote:
Get out of Britain monkey now or later when the Golden dawn rises.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#12 Jun 13, 2013
The only thing I want to know is the why. Why aren't white women having children anymore like they used to back in the 50's and 60's? I'm sure there are a few factors contributing to this aside from maybe health issues. So now I see why it makes sense as to why so many already have predicted that within only a few more years, hispanics/latinos will become the majority of the U.S.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 13, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
Noble White people are doing well in combating global overpopulation while as usual shameful colored people breed like vermin and add to the problem.
well thnk u for being noble, please continue to combat it by diminishing.
Brie

Bristol, UK

#14 Jun 13, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of Britain monkey now or later when the Golden dawn rises.
I am not scared at all of you people. What happens happens. God will protect me. This is another reason why I know you ppl are eff up and so bold, many whites living in other people countries either through force or just immigrating there and your excuse is basically everything fair in war, but have the audacity to cry when other people come to your lands, is that not fair, not by white rules I guess. I smh when wp were crying over the Falklands recently and they had a debate show and one white guy was all red in the face with anger, going it belongs to Britain they've lived there so long, why should they move, isn't it wrong, wouldn't you fight if people wanted to remove them. Well wasn't it wrong when other races lived in their lands for so long and they were removed. He wanted the audiences sympathy and all the non-whites were like mmmm, I don't think so.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 13, 2013
ASC wrote:
The only thing I want to know is the why. Why aren't white women having children anymore like they used to back in the 50's and 60's? I'm sure there are a few factors contributing to this aside from maybe health issues. So now I see why it makes sense as to why so many already have predicted that within only a few more years, hispanics/latinos will become the majority of the U.S.
Could we also reverse this question and ask why are Hispanics having so many children, compared to other ethnic groups? Asians and Blacks are not doing this childbearing like the Hispanics are.

And back to your point, I have no idea why white folks have stopped reproducing, aside from the bad economy that affects everyone, it still should not be a negative figure? And it seems to be all over Europe, too?

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 Jun 13, 2013
Golden Poo is rising? Hahahahahaha. Ole Goldie Poo!
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Jun 13, 2013
Brie wrote:
<quoted text> I am not scared at all of you people. What happens happens. God will protect me. This is another reason why I know you ppl are eff up and so bold, many whites living in other people countries either through force or just immigrating there and your excuse is basically everything fair in war, but have the audacity to cry when other people come to your lands, is that not fair, not by white rules I guess. I smh when wp were crying over the Falklands recently and they had a debate show and one white guy was all red in the face with anger, going it belongs to Britain they've lived there so long, why should they move, isn't it wrong, wouldn't you fight if people wanted to remove them. Well wasn't it wrong when other races lived in their lands for so long and they were removed. He wanted the audiences sympathy and all the non-whites were like mmmm, I don't think so.
You just don't get it douchebag. You or your family moved to Britain by choice for a better life and you return the favor by hating White people and that's why you suck.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Jun 13, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>well thnk u for being noble, please continue to combat it by diminishing.
There is nothing wrong with a smaller more sensible sustainable population. The problem is letting third worlders breed like vermin within our nations. Fortunately a Golden dawn is rising rapidly. Us Whites are good problem solvers in case you haven't noticed.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#19 Jun 13, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Could we also reverse this question and ask why are Hispanics having so many children, compared to other ethnic groups? Asians and Blacks are not doing this childbearing like the Hispanics are.
And back to your point, I have no idea why white folks have stopped reproducing, aside from the bad economy that affects everyone, it still should not be a negative figure? And it seems to be all over Europe, too?
You may be right as to one reason why white women aren't having children at the rate they used to anymore due to the economy. Good point about reversing the question and I've wondered the same thing and came up with one or more conclusions as to why maybe hispanics are having so many children or reproducing. I know for a fact one reason is because of their culture. They don't believe in birth control because of their Catholicism and secondly because they are real big on family, very family orientation. Now my third conclusion and I could be wrong is maybe some of them are also reproducing at an alarming rate now to stay into the country here being that the "ankle babies" grant easy and quick amnesty to the illegal parent(s) living here in the U.S. Also perhaps (and controversial) maybe because they know they can easily become the majority of this country once again if they just reproduce more which will pretty stamp this country for the future of their Latino group getting the old Mexican parts of the U.S. back again.
ugly monkeys

Ankeny, IA

#20 Jun 13, 2013
White people are different than black people. We don't just pop out ten babies from 10 different men and demand the government to support us.
Also if you look at the std rates in negroes you can see how they are too stupid to use condoms.
Negroes are just sexually immature and stupid.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#21 Jun 13, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Golden Poo is rising? Hahahahahaha. Ole Goldie Poo!
No. 4 on the leaderboard now hey loser. Good to see youre living life to the fullest hey Craig or is that Stoned Cold or is It Troll hunter?.
Brie

Bristol, UK

#22 Jun 13, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Lol fairy tale world? You n-rs are the ones in denial about IQ and crime statistics. You know they're true,you just don't want to admit it.
You're in denial that you know discrimination in employment leads many people to often find illegal ways to live and that corrupt policing targeting blacks is a reason why bp crime stats seem high. Many times throughout History when recession has hit showed that many white people turned to crime or crime increased, what does that say that at time of severity people will do what they have to do to get by. If some of these bp in the US or wherever were able to get decent jobs and not be ridiculed by the only race who makes fun of people about what they eat, paints their skin black for fun bum parties and mimics the death of a dead boy Trayvon then I am certain that crime would be down to a small amount by a few unsavory types.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 74% of African-American children poverty strick... 4 min zyra prettywise 12
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 4 min Whiteeeee 1,068
Kanye West For President 2020! 6 min Whiteeeee 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,277,106
"Man"? or "Human"? 8 min Whiteeeee 2
White men are better lovers? 11 min Anonymous 534
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 13 min TranshumanX 5,479
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 22 min Oshun 41
Another police officer murdered today during a ... 51 min NotSoDivineMsM 52
Harris County Deputy Murdered 3 hr rebel111 104
Who is selina london? 3 hr selina london 72
More from around the web