Zoe Zaldana is turning lesbian

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Black Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
May 20, 2013
 
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Watch these stupid BW come to the WM's defense. These sellout Black Ho's protect White boys better than the Patriots protect Tom Brady. No loss though never liked the skinny, flat a** bytch anyways. The only difference between ugly AAW and Afro-Latinas is the language. They both are ugly. I ONLY love White and Mestiza Latinas.
Stop lying devil

Your reprobate ass into trannies

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that old troll judging his own posts. Notice that no one is giving him props, that's because his other online personalities haven't worked up enough points to give props. He spends too much time as this sad-and-deranged character. But I guess the only chance he has to get close to a black woman is to pretend to be one.
(uncontrollable snickering.....)
LOLOL!!!

You got 'em pegged, baby!

;{)
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
May 21, 2013
 
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
IS
A
LOSER

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

white lies wrote:
this black woman cant keep a black man or a white man. so shes turning into a lesbin lol
http://www.toofab.com/2013/05/14/zoe-saldana-...
All of those white women and many more who are being praised especially by black men as being feminine, lady-like, proper, loving and good moms are either Lesbian, bisexual or have admitted to same gendar sex and not a word said about it! But now since Zoe who is free spirit has said she might end up with another female, she is suddenly the big lesbo.

Linsay Lohan, Angelina Jolie, Drew Berrymore, Pink, Madonna, Kristanna Loken,Christina Aguilera, Portia de Rossi, Sara Gilbert, Marilyn Monroe

http://www.inquisitr.com/286405/new-book-mari...

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Well good for her...she knew joining the dark side will evwntually bring her delicous cookies...mint cookies..chocalate chip and sugar cookies.Com e on i encourage more to come to the dark side..u wont be disapointed

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
May 21, 2013
 
Mint cookies wrote:
Well good for her...she knew joining the dark side will evwntually bring her delicous cookies...mint cookies..chocalate chip and sugar cookies.Com e on i encourage more to come to the dark side..u wont be disapointed
Personally I am not into women and love being in the arms of a strong man. But I have not against women or men who are into their same sex. This is a big enough world for everyone. However most men including black men seem to love two lesbian or bi females going at it sexually and think the black men who are objecting or acting shocked at Zoe are just being phonies.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I am not into women and love being in the arms of a strong man. But I have not against women or men who are into their same sex. This is a big enough world for everyone. However most men including black men seem to love two lesbian or bi females going at it sexually and think the black men who are objecting or acting shocked at Zoe are just being phonies.
B*tch did i ask u? idgaf who u like lol..men or women did i ask u out? i dnt think so...idgaf if u like a strong man lol..hoe plz gtfoh!!#

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>B*tch did i ask u? idgaf who u like lol..men or women did i ask u out? i dnt think so...idgaf if u like a strong man lol..hoe plz gtfoh!!#
My, my you are a nasty little fish taco eater aren't you? You had better watch what you say and who you say it to, bytch! Because a little dykie on bikie wanna be man just might get their little neck popped by someone's big strong "real man" LOL!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Capree wrote:
<quoted text> My, my you are a nasty little fish taco eater aren't you? You had better watch what you say and who you say it to, bytch! Because a little dykie on bikie wanna be man just might get their little neck popped by someone's big strong "real man" LOL!
F*ck u nasty d*ck sucking b*tch ..im bisexual.I would only fight a dude if he hits me dumb azz hoe.Oh and i can say anything i f*cking want..come fight me durty azz hoe..u gonna wish u never tlked to me like tht...come on inbox me ill tell u where to meet me to fight.Tlking all tht sh*t internet tough guy

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck u nasty d*ck sucking b*tch ..im bisexual.I would only fight a dude if he hits me dumb azz hoe.Oh and i can say anything i f*cking want..come fight me durty azz hoe..u gonna wish u never tlked to me like tht...come on inbox me ill tell u where to meet me to fight.Tlking all tht sh*t internet tough guy
Sorry but you are barking up the wrong tree Butch. I am a lady not a street brawler like you low-class ghettoazz is. Like I said before I don't have any problems with a person being gay, bi or on the fence but cretins like yourself just have a bad attitude that you need to fix before it's fixed for them.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
May 22, 2013
 
dont let her touch those sexy lips capree.you know how they hate on other women.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
May 22, 2013
 
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you are barking up the wrong tree Butch. I am a lady not a street brawler like you low-class ghettoazz is. Like I said before I don't have any problems with a person being gay, bi or on the fence but cretins like yourself just have a bad attitude that you need to fix before it's fixed for them.
You call tht being a lady?saying homophobic remarks to me is not being a lady.Im not ghetto im far frm it actually but u wouldnt know tht having a min.wage job..and 3 kids now would u?Oh and u a soft azz b*tch..like i said if u have a problem with me then fix it ..by fighting me..lets see how tough u are

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
May 22, 2013
 
ShyDevil334 wrote:
dont let her touch those sexy lips capree.you know how they hate on other women.
Says the dude tht got rejected 1000 times for a foursome lol.Also not all bisexual women like every chick we see azzhole.mand i sure in hell dnt like her.Why would i hate on other women?

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
May 22, 2013
 
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>Says the dude tht got rejected 1000 times for a foursome lol.Also not all bisexual women like every chick we see azzhole.mand i sure in hell dnt like her.Why would i hate on other women?
oh,i have had my 4some thank you.just not with an invisible entity that writes sht on an forum who i have NEVER seen and lives hundreds+ miles away from me where there are millions of other women.smh
who said you liked every chick you see?and being a bisexual you prolly hate on errbody.youre a chick so youre naturally catty but you have to compete with men so youre intimidated cause you KNOW we eat pucci better and have REAL dcks and know how how to use em.and they LOVE the way it feels when we bust inside them too.can u do dat?naw lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
May 22, 2013
 
and stop runnin and hidin capree,dont nobody want yo evil irbw azz.all i said was ya lips r sexy so calm down heffa.if you dont want bm to talk about em then cover em up.smh

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
May 22, 2013
 
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>You call tht being a lady?saying homophobic remarks to me is not being a lady.Im not ghetto im far frm it actually but u wouldnt know tht having a min.wage job..and 3 kids now would u?Oh and u a soft azz b*tch..like i said if u have a problem with me then fix it ..by fighting me..lets see how tough u are
I only talk down to you because you act low-class, not because of your sexual prefers. Sweetheart, I haven't had to work in 3 years because my husband who makes very good money and we decided that it would be best for myself to be a stay at home wife. I cook, clean and take care of all our domestic affairs while my beautiful husband does his part by going out 5 days a week and bringing home the money. Once again dear, I don't fight in the streets like some an uncivilized monkey.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
May 22, 2013
 
ShyDevil334 wrote:
and stop runnin and hidin capree,dont nobody want yo evil irbw azz.all i said was ya lips r sexy so calm down heffa.if you dont want bm to talk about em then cover em up.smh
Look fool I have been married over 2 years and have been living white my man 2 years before that! Since I meet him I know we would be married one day. I don't take any of yall's compliments seriously but I am gracious enough to at least think you for them.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
May 23, 2013
 
my my,someone seems nerrrrrvous.lol

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
May 23, 2013
 
ShyDevil334 wrote:
my my,someone seems nerrrrrvous.lol
yea and its prolli u

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
May 23, 2013
 
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>yea and its prolli u
i dont think so,but go get yo friend and lets find out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••