Zoe Zaldana is turning lesbian

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
white lies

Rainham, UK

#1 May 14, 2013
this black woman cant keep a black man or a white man. so shes turning into a lesbin lol

http://www.toofab.com/2013/05/14/zoe-saldana-...
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#2 May 14, 2013
"Turning lesbian"? Interesting. Anyway, I've read something regarding this in a magazine for the first time earlier this morning. But it's her life in what she does. She is her own woman.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3 May 14, 2013
I was so shocked when I first read this article. I hope she changes her mind.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#4 May 14, 2013
white lies wrote:
this black woman cant keep a black man or a white man. so shes turning into a lesbin lol
Zoe Saldana has only been with a few guys out in Hollywood. She does NOT sleep around like Kim Kartrashian and Jennifer Annistan who's on man number 10. Maybe you'd do better focusing on your OWN people.
melanin poisons minds

Romania

#6 May 14, 2013
Ugly Negro ho, I'm surprised any male would go with it anyway, looks like Diana Ross, I'll wager she'll start looking White like her too....

You she-boons sure are ugly...
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#7 May 14, 2013
I would like to be the first pussc she licks :)
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#8 May 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
So much for the white men in shinning armour.
LOL, well we ALL know WM are NO "Knights" in shining armor. Just ask their women.....
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 14, 2013
Maybe me, Zoe, and my husband can all get together and we can show her what Italian d*ck is all about.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#11 May 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I do concur. But isn't it shameful with all the praises and making booty calls to white celebrities, has landed her into the land of 'rubbing?' lol.
Well, It's just a n***ga wake up call for many of the DELUSIONAL blacks in that industry, that whites will always put white FIRST. lol boy we blacks could SURE learn a lot from them (white people).
Toomis

Houston, TX

#12 May 14, 2013
She a Halfrican if thats really her hair.

They should change the name of this place to the Halfrican-American Forum.
Zack

San Antonio, TX

#14 May 14, 2013
Black lesbian sex is freaking hot! Can you two kiss and rub each others plump black a$$es. Then let me get in it and stick ma big white c0k in her stank buns? >;)
Zack

San Antonio, TX

#15 May 14, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
I would like to be the first pussc she licks :)

Black lesbian sex is freaking hot! Can you two kiss and rub each others plump black a$$es. Then let me get in it and stick ma big white c0k in her stank buns? >;)

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#16 May 14, 2013
She's always been a lesbo she's tried to hide it by using men-good riddance
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#17 May 14, 2013
white lies wrote:

Haven't you considered that she always has been bisexual?

Many women delve in to that.
KingsloveQueens

Sunnyvale, CA

#18 May 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I do concur. But isn't it shameful with all the praises and making booty calls to white celebrities, has landed her into the land of 'rubbing?' lol.
It's funny but most bm predicted such a thing would happen at the start of this stupid movement..what took so long ..they're stubborness ?? I guess it's bow down time huh (;
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#19 May 14, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny but most bm predicted such a thing would happen at the start of this stupid movement..what took so long ..they're stubborness ?? I guess it's bow down time huh (;
This is ONE LATINA not black woman, but your sure going to SCRUB your two cents in? In the words of "rufus with the toofis" Dahts ryte. lol
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#20 May 14, 2013
^^^ Correct. I was going to correct it, but I knew someone else would've caught it and dive in.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#21 May 14, 2013
being that she is NOT black,another bm is going to snatch her up and enjoy her and a friend.i just hope she put on a lil weight tho' just so her body will be nice like in drumline.lol

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#22 May 15, 2013
Who is Zoe Zaldana?
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#25 May 15, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
Who is Zoe Zaldana?
MACEO

Zoe is stunning!

I hear its hard in Hollywood as well as in real life! Not sure if I could go there but it seems to be common with WW to have female partners often as I see it on the crime shows!

The Bible Said because of "Men's Mistreatments" many women will turn to themselves for comfort and support!

Many Black women say there seek out White males like myself!

GAY and DL Black men are high in most major cities which is another reason I chose White males !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wealthy Whites moving OUT of CA, blacks to Africa. 2 min T-BOS 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,683,258
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 min KIP 97
ttt is not white 6 min Ttt 13
The SEALED RECORDS of MLK & Obama? 7 min Captain MAGA 1
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 10 min Ttt 21
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 21 min Dept of justice 3
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 26 min Denigrade 30
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 46 min General Kabaka Oba 234
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 2 hr Harrisson 117
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 2 hr Harrisson 251
More from around the web