Barros Serrano is an Indian!
rudalph hess

United States

#23 Sep 14, 2012
It matters not all mud races serve the learned elders of Zion as useful idiots which one this Marxist zionist is
Makes no difference.
All carry the disease of their radical masters agenda as mafia is to the Italian communisom is to the Jew serving mud agitators.
He's a Jew trained propagandist spreding cultural Marxisim
With roots in the Franklin school of gronski and Columbia university in new york
P.c. or anti racist is just another name for it but in the end it just means anti white and promotes white genocide
And the holohoax
Barros Serrano

United States

#24 Sep 14, 2012
Jack 300 wrote:
<quoted text>
not genocide, cleansing. India is a much cleaner place with muslims running it
Muslims do not run India, you idiot, however have occupied parts of it, notably Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Take a look at how well those countries are running... LOL!!! There's Islam in action, boy!

You flaming moron.
Barros Serrano

United States

#25 Sep 14, 2012
rudalph hess wrote:
It matters not all mud races serve the learned elders of Zion as useful idiots which one this Marxist zionist is
Makes no difference.
All carry the disease of their radical masters agenda as mafia is to the Italian communisom is to the Jew serving mud agitators.
He's a Jew trained propagandist spreding cultural Marxisim
With roots in the Franklin school of gronski and Columbia university in new york
P.c. or anti racist is just another name for it but in the end it just means anti white and promotes white genocide
And the holohoax
I feed Nazis to the wildlife. Once the vultures realize you're wounded and can't escape, they'll move lower and lower. The bravest takes the first tentative peck at your face. Your arms being pinned by the mesquite bush into which you were tied, you cannot fight back as they eat your face first, then begin to rip at the rest of you.

Quite amusing to watch. The things those Nazis say...!

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#26 Sep 14, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
See how the Islamoturd anti-Jewish propaganda has messed up your mind, boy?
Supremacist? Zionism has nothing to do with supremacy. It has to do with Jews ruling their own country. You Islamoliars have gone on and on about how that is “racist”, lol...
So if Danes want to rule Denmark, is that racist? Is Somalis want to rule Somali, are they Somali supremacists?
See how daft is all this Israel-hatred you have learned because of your affiliation with that evil cult of the goathumping pedophile Mohambone, Piss Be Upon Him???
Lose that evil cult and become fully human.
Calm down, it's a goddamn joke Barry
Toomis

Houston, TX

#27 Sep 14, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
His ancestry is from India. Like these people
http://euroheritage.net/gypsies3.jpg
Oh he's a Jeepsee, hence all the knife talk.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#28 Sep 14, 2012
Toomis

Houston, TX

#30 Sep 14, 2012
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/barrosser...

I don't know who did this but LOLz
rudalph hess

United States

#31 Sep 14, 2012
The Jew is radical in nature a parasite and deseaving
Hiding who and what they are and their distrutive intent

Barros hides behind a mask of benien anti racisom while sowing discord and second front jewery anti American propaganda

He uses words like yank and yanky Jew words used buy banana republic despots and communist African dectators to describe the united states

Teaching their Jewish race mixing poison while they remain the most anti race mixing state and race
If your not Jewish try and emigrate to isreal .
mah dik yo momma

Krasnodon, Ukraine

#32 Sep 14, 2012
lmao you folks are crazy.

All this talk about Jews and y'all live in a country where circumcision is carried out for no other reason than the Zionist agenda, and you folks don't get it. Snipping yo skin is the state giving y'all to the Jews.

I do despair.

As for Barros, you're all wrong, I met him once and he was a nice guy, he even gave me extra guacamole with my burrito, and the chance to sleep with his sister.
tyrone latrel brown

United States

#33 Sep 14, 2012
mah dik yo momma wrote:
lmao you folks are crazy.
All this talk about Jews and y'all live in a country where circumcision is carried out for no other reason than the Zionist agenda, and you folks don't get it. Snipping yo skin is the state giving y'all to the Jews.
I do despair.
As for Barros, you're all wrong, I met him once and he was a nice guy, he even gave me extra guacamole with my burrito, and the chance to sleep with his sister.
he does make great fry bread and iqauna sandwichs
But his skank sister has jungle croach rot hope your wore a jimmie
But I still think he's a dik cutter

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#34 Sep 14, 2012
i don't quite understand... every other day there is some thread about Barros. lol what does this guy do to incite half of AFAM?
Nagas74

Toledo, OH

#35 Oct 7, 2012
Bareass is a racist anti-black Cybernazi and a Eurocentric minded usurper of black history.
Aladdin

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#36 Oct 8, 2012
I have personally straighten out a lot of Agents on this site. Now they are leaving the path of wrong doer to the path of righteousness.

For the past few years a lot of were cursed out by me, had their emotional roller coster... u would be able to see all these reflected in their media and movies. Now they all respect me, knows I am the only one who can set them free and led them to heaven.

They all love me and take me as their big brother. I tried to forgive many of their past mistakes but sometimes its just gets too hard.
Aladdin

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#37 Oct 8, 2012
However if they repent, ask for forgiveness and fix their past wrong doings... their appeal would be taken into consideration.
Barros Serrano

United States

#38 Oct 8, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
Bareass is a racist anti-black Cybernazi and a Eurocentric minded usurper of black history.
Racist? Wrong, boy.
Anti-black? Wrong again, halfman.
Cybernazi? You're full of crap, asshole.
Eurocentric? No, I'm scientific and objective, you doltish dropout.
Usurper? I can't usurp from blacks what was never black (e.g., Amazigh, Olmecs, Hebrews).

You're an idiotic racist Afronazi self-hating part-heidelbergensis Afro-whitey Yank with no culture boy! Try to improve yourself.

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#39 Oct 8, 2012
Sephardim from Espana!
Asiatic

Franklin Square, NY

#41 Oct 8, 2012

That pidgeon/bird accented mfker.
Barros Serrano

United States

#42 Oct 8, 2012
KushTheKid wrote:
Sephardim from Espana!
They were originally from Israel, of course.

A study of Galilean human remains from graves 2000 years old revealed a skeletal morphology identical to that of Sephardic Jews.

Sephardic DNA is overwhelmingly what would be expected in people from the Levant/Mesopotamia, which matches Hebrew history exactly.

Ashkenazi DNA is the same, except with a minority admixture of European, mostly R-type, acquired mostly from Poles, Russians and Ukrainians. There is also European mtDNA in Ashkenazi females, in minority %.

Interestingly, Ladino, the dialect of Castilian spoken by many Sephardim, which resembles Medieval Castilian, is still spoken now in many neighborhoods in Israel.

Many Israeli Sephardim arrived as refugees from Arab pogroms in 1948, including from Morocco. Now Moroccan Amazigh organizations are attempting to rebuild connections with Jews and with Israel, recognizing 3000 years of history of convivance (what's the English word?) in peace. It is the ARAB power in the Maghreb which forces the anti-Zionist and antisemitic mindset through the media. The Amazigh people are not like that, unless they've bought the Arab propaganda.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#43 Oct 8, 2012
He is some sort of Mestizo with roots south of the US border.
Barros Serrano

United States

#44 Oct 8, 2012
Asiatic wrote:
That pidgeon/bird accented mfker.
Did you know that evidence points to the northern Mideast as the place of origin of Afroasiatic languages, which would mean that it was the ancestors of the Jews who created those languages, as well as agriculture itself! Fascinating...

The Hebrews/Jews are Eurasians, you know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,619
Trump Caught Trying To Hire Foreign Workers....... 3 min DerekJ 1
why are latinos racist towards blacks now? (Jan '08) 5 min Blk 418
I'm pregnant by a black man....what do I tell m... 8 min Bilyn 11
Tommy Sotomayor goes off on bw who hot hos truck 17 min Biminy Road 1
Time for Reparations 20 min Sonya Davis 28
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 24 min melissa__ 26
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr ais2fire 14,534
Black men need to keep having sex with white women (Jul '14) 1 hr DiamondSmile89 24
Why are YOU voting for Hillary ? 2 hr KIP 35
Waitress fired over 'N' word rant 3 hr Quantum Smoke 14
More from around the web