Hooray!!! Rapper Eve Pregnat by WHITE...
IT IS I

Cedar Rapids, IA

#858 Jan 9, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Sex and Racism by Calvin Hernton
Cave bitches been jealous of their white male counterparts for hundreds of years
Why you think some cave bitches get with a BM?
It be rhetorical
Read book
You won't get an argument here !!!

Trust me, I know all about WW's jealousy and insecurity........ I'm a black woman !!!
IT IS I

Cedar Rapids, IA

#859 Jan 9, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> WTF is wrong with your emotional crazy azz?!? Are you really this dumb??? Where have you seen me attacking anybody on here??? Never!!! And I don't care what Wilt Chamberlain did in his life, the man is now decease. Unlike you, I'm not about to waste my time looking up garbage about a person who's career peak was before I even took my first breath. R u fcking serious??!!?
Bythch are you really this dense ???? Acting like BM have not been attacking BW to get white puzzi !!!! OH, PLEASE !!!!!

You don't have to look it up, it is a fact !!!!

But go ahead and play dumb !!!

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#860 Jan 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you keep believing that BW are undesirable while WM continue to scoop up the best of us !!!!
UUUHHH, dear, I don't care if white men get with black women. That doesn't bother me one bit. I don't see RACE like the rest of you fools do. Granted I may be a little bias towards bw because the experience I have had with bw haven't been pleasant. But it's not because you all are bw, but it has more to do with a damaged AA culture. But it doesn't matter because I will not try to build a bw up and teach her how to behave. Her parents should have done that, and if she's one of the unfortunate ones that comes from a broken family, then oh well, too bad. That's not my problem, let a white man fix her. After all, you all have a much better relationship, and I salute that. But don't lash out at me because I refuse to deal with a scorn and vengeful woman who already questions me as a man because of the race I belong to. White men and all other men are more than welcome to bw, because there is somebody for everybody out here in this beautiful world of ours.

Level 3

Location hidden

#861 Jan 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Bythch are you really this dense ???? Acting like BM have not been attacking BW to get white puzzi !!!! OH, PLEASE !!!!!
You don't have to look it up, it is a fact !!!!
But go ahead and play dumb !!!
Playing dumb my azz, I don't care. I think most of you women are sexually frustrated and mad that no man will come and knock out the cobweb in that unwanted puss. If bm are doing all this to bw, then I don't understand the whining about bm flocking to ww when you claim to have so many options. Just live your damn life. I hope you and other black women don't plan on going to war with everyone who says something foul about you, because you're gonna be doing a lot of fighting.
IT IS I

Cedar Rapids, IA

#862 Jan 9, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> UUUHHH, dear, I don't care if white men get with black women. That doesn't bother me one bit. I don't see RACE like the rest of you fools do. Granted I may be a little bias towards bw because the experience I have had with bw haven't been pleasant. But it's not because you all are bw, but it has more to do with a damaged AA culture. But it doesn't matter because I will not try to build a bw up and teach her how to behave. Her parents should have done that, and if she's one of the unfortunate ones that comes from a broken family, then oh well, too bad. That's not my problem, let a white man fix her. After all, you all have a much better relationship, and I salute that. But don't lash out at me because I refuse to deal with a scorn and vengeful woman who already questions me as a man because of the race I belong to. White men and all other men are more than welcome to bw, because there is somebody for everybody out here in this beautiful world of ours.
WHATEVER !!!!
IT IS I

Cedar Rapids, IA

#863 Jan 9, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Playing dumb my azz, I don't care. I think most of you women are sexually frustrated and mad that no man will come and knock out the cobweb in that unwanted puss. If bm are doing all this to bw, then I don't understand the whining about bm flocking to ww when you claim to have so many options. Just live your damn life. I hope you and other black women don't plan on going to war with everyone who says something foul about you, because you're gonna be doing a lot of fighting.
Thank you for admitting that you're not PLAYING dumb, but YOU ARE DUMB!!!!

I knew it !!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

#864 Jan 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for admitting that you're not PLAYING dumb, but YOU ARE DUMB!!!!
I knew it !!!!
Yea, dumb to an obviously frustrated and scorned bw. Sorry dear, but as long as it's someone like you calling me dumb, then I'm cool. A black woman's opinion doesn't mean anything to me. It hasn't meant anything to me in years, and I doubt it's gonna start tonight. Only women whom I gravitate towards can say something foul about me and it possibly strike a nerve. But I don't feel anything for bw. Now I do not hate bw, nor do I wish any ill will to black women. But there is nothing in bw that attracts me to them. I love femininity, and most people will agree with me that bw are the least feminine. All women have their fair share of bad, but bw seem to overwhelmingly lead in all the bad categories that turns me off. Now of course you can go on a tirade about bm being equally or worse, but the bottom line is the only bm I'm concerned with is me. As long as this black man is living his life like a man should, then that my dear is the only statistic that matters to me.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#865 Jan 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-Sign !!!
This is either a Tyrone or a Becky.
Bingo! Thanks IT IS I!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#866 Jan 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that this pairing (of Eve with this guy) really bothers you. Why?
You still talking to your profiles MACEO?

How old are you this year 57 yrs old?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#867 Jan 9, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, dumb to an obviously frustrated and scorned bw. Sorry dear, but as long as it's someone like you calling me dumb, then I'm cool. A black woman's opinion doesn't mean anything to me. It hasn't meant anything to me in years, and I doubt it's gonna start tonight. Only women whom I gravitate towards can say something foul about me and it possibly strike a nerve. But I don't feel anything for bw. Now I do not hate bw, nor do I wish any ill will to black women. But there is nothing in bw that attracts me to them. I love femininity, and most people will agree with me that bw are the least feminine. All women have their fair share of bad, but bw seem to overwhelmingly lead in all the bad categories that turns me off. Now of course you can go on a tirade about bm being equally or worse, but the bottom line is the only bm I'm concerned with is me. As long as this black man is living his life like a man should, then that my dear is the only statistic that matters to me.
Maceo's Profiles
(He talks to himself reclusive)

ladondaruler1
Tim from Evanston
Brngthtrth2u
Marcus Washington
Black Deal
IT IS I
Black Deal
Jennifer

Sadly, I wish MACEO use his multiple profiles to
talk to Black men to Improve their lives, stay out
of jail and stop "Living off women" too many are
LOSERS like himself!

Sadly MACEO is almost 60 years old! lmao!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#868 Jan 10, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-Sign !!!
This is either a Tyrone or a Becky.
Why couldn't it be a Tyler or Shaniqua?
Frank

Detroit, MI

#869 Jan 10, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...
LMBAO!!!!!

You ALWAYS AGREEING with Sadbuttrue!!!!

Two sides of the SAME BULLSH*T...a Psychiatrist's dream!!!!!

:^ D
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#871 Jan 11, 2013
Frank-MumRa-Maceo wrote:
<quoted text>LMBAO!!!!!
You ALWAYS AGREEING with Sadbuttrue!!!!
Two sides of the SAME BULLSH*T...a Psychiatrist's dream!!!!!
:^ D
I tell the truth about Black men's lives!

Funny even when I talk some of the young women said "Now that you mention it; I see it"!

I told the to Run less you have nothing with these Black men. They don't want to invest in Black families they destroy!

Not everybody but MOST Black men make dumb Foolish decisions like yourself!

THEY END UP ALMOST 60 YEARS OLD AND BROKE LIKE YOURSELF!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#872 Jan 11, 2013
ladondaruler1---MACEO wrote:
Yea, dumb to an obviously frustrated and scorned bw. Sorry dear, but as long as it's someone like you calling me dumb, then I'm cool. A black woman's opinion doesn't mean anything to me. It hasn't meant anything to me in years, and I doubt it's gonna start tonight. Only women whom I gravitate towards can say something foul about me and it possibly strike a nerve. But I don't feel anything for bw. Now I do not hate bw, nor do I wish any ill will to black women. But there is nothing in bw that attracts me to them.
Maceo

It appears that none were interested in you which is why your bitterly angry! lmao After all you wouldn't have 400 profiles and 8 hrs every evening Posting hate message to Black women! As well as talking to your own profiles spouting angry remarks on Black women who are not the least bit interested in you!

I don't ever recall any Black woman saying "Your a Good catch, or he's a good one that got away" they said .........he doesn't count or we except him to be with a White woman! He's like Herman Cain or Clarence Thomas minus the education, position and money!

All you did with your time was chase WW office sluts; you didn't even help your White wife!
ladondaruler1---MACEO wrote:
I love femininity, and most people will agree with me that bw are the least feminine. All women have their fair share of bad, but bw seem to overwhelmingly lead in all the bad categories that turns me off. Now of course you can go on a tirade about bm being equally or worse, but the bottom line is the only bm I'm concerned with is me. As long as this black man is living his life like a man should, then that my dear is the only statistic that matters to me.
Hands down Black men have the worse stats in every social area in life! I can't list all of them less the Topix forum boards "Cave in".

Which are the reasons why many Black women are swearing off black males! I don't blame them, its not like Black men do right as well as many are effeminate wanting Black women to be the "Man and the Woman"!

Many Black women are saying "Hell Damn No" and not dating Black men!
Jennifer

Kenya

#873 Jan 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo's Profiles
(He talks to himself reclusive)
ladondaruler1
Tim from Evanston
Brngthtrth2u
Marcus Washington
Black Deal
IT IS I
Black Deal
Jennifer
Sadly, I wish MACEO use his multiple profiles to
talk to Black men to Improve their lives, stay out
of jail and stop "Living off women" too many are
LOSERS like himself!
Sadly MACEO is almost 60 years old! lmao!
Lol i'm Jennifer based in UK i'm mixed race (but identify more with my black side) & actually agree with some but not all your opinions about black males. It's difficult because I have black father who goes against black males stereoptypes so I can't dog them to much, but in terms of average black men as boyfriend/husband potential not many exist.
IT IS I

Cedar Rapids, IA

#874 Jan 13, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>You still talking to your profiles MACEO?
How old are you this year 57 yrs old?
I have told your silly azz not to post to me.

You keep saying that I sound feminine.

Thank You.........you retarded bytch, I am a black woman !!!!

I am supposed to sound feminine.

Now go get a man and stop being delusional......insisting that you are married/engaged to a WM. No man of any color would wife your psychotic azz up !!!!

I used to try to respect you because there is a lot of truth in what you say.........but you have just demonstrated over and over again that you can't be reasoned with.

So I would appreciate it if you wouldn't post to me. And if you think that I am MACEO.........just keep it to yourself and quit posting to Capree about me......keep me out of you coversations too.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#875 Jan 13, 2013
hey,you in houston now, Tt Is I??
mimi304

Washington, DC

#876 Jan 13, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok sweetheart you aint nothing but a white mans slave.... I rather have me a nick cannon,chris brown or trey songs look alike than have a justin timerlake, justin bieber or donald trump look alike lol.... When you out in public a white boy cant protect you like my black man protects me... Stupid black slut you are just mad because white girl took your man or maybe you are mad because black men show us more attention then threy do yall's ghetto drama having asses.... Dont get mad get over it whore..
yall are mad cuz yall try to do everything to be like us. So don't get mad at that hoe. Just a poor imitation of us real women.
IT IS I

Cedar Rapids, IA

#877 Jan 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
hey,you in houston now, Tt Is I??
Hey stranger !!!!

How have you been ?
Carol

United States

#878 Feb 23, 2013
http://ohverlycritical.com/news/2012/11/eve-t...

Eves expecting a baby with billionaire husband

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,252,134
Domestic Slave Camps Activated 2 min Oh No You Di-nt 6
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 122,342
White mom still breastfeeds her 3 year old. 3 min Big Knob 15
Black family who's third child came out white 3 min Speak The Truth 55
A black man to honor 4 min X-TREME BIAS 8
Trish b cheating on Marcus 4 min Marcus washington 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 20 min African AE 30,754
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 21 min GiGi 209
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 41 min KiloEcho 34,379
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 57 min PolakPotrafi 2,350
More from around the web